Best Pker in HT

Comments

• Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well i dunno about the best but lypiphera is pretty damn good, i saw lypiphera get ganked by like 3 enrage barbs and bms and they took ages to kill her, oh and disarmonia x is pretty good :)

I got mentioned! WOOO!
    urbandetox wrote: »
    LOL! If spam healing yourself counts as skillful, then I guess so...

lypiphera has all phy def shards in her gear. All she have to do is spam heal herself and it takes a long time for phy attacks like barbs and bms to kill her.

Hardest to kill is Ty... if you don't stun him in the first 3 seconds, he runs away.

Sadly the response given before I have to agree with, I'm geared well and it doesn't take much skill to spam heal self. However I spam heal as a choice because I prefer to stand my ground, it's not a lack of knowledge of how to pk, it's a conscious decision to give those ganking me an opportunity to actually stop so one or two of them gets an opportunity to actually prove themselves as either unable to 1v1/2v1 me or a worthy opponent that can beat me. It takes no skill in free-range pk to pile up on a player until they die.

That being said, I rarely use genie or apoth like many players choose to except in group style pvp where the player quantity balance is weighted against me. If I use genie in 1v1, it's because I'm tired of it being a charm ticker or I keep seeing you within 10% of death and want that extra push, if I use apoth, you're a bm that's annoying me with stunlock. If I used either freely, I dunno where I'd stand as far as quality... somebody supply me with 500 of every herb, 5000 chi stones and a new gold genie for me to tinker with so I can find out! I wanna prove myself as fail!
    LOL well if thats what it takes...i still think she is pretty good lets see you go against 3 enrage barbs and bms lol see how long u last...

I think I have a fan. b:thanks
    Archer: Hoshimi.... this pro **** with no charm

Veno:Ylime or Sadpuma

Wizard: Ty by faaarrrr. only person in game i dont even try against, just let him kill me

BM:Esemeli,Cotto,Hong (he gets a mention even though he dont even play no more)

Cleric: this is tough, i dont watch clerics in pk mode really, most are dead after i come out of SZ, as they are my first target..... id have to say, PvP wise, Lance. hes pretty much the person who kills me in tw. pk wise?...... dunno really lol, from what ive seen, Edya, she can tank people for a minute or 2 while we pick them off, i dont have too much expierence pking with damage clerics...

Barbs:StickyGreen, the only barb i know of to keep up constant debuffs on target. the only barb i see destroying most players level 101. he eats things. rips through bms with 10k health. he will nomnomnom almost any person playing. although he is frightened of Sadpuma, Ylime, and TY. scary pkers they are..

Veno: I'd definately add Szanti and Twilae to the list, even though neither choose to pk constantly

Though I agree with some of the ratings, your valuation process is definately missing some key factors/players.
    Archer: Yasmine, Hoshimi
    BM: Curse_, Sonofpwn
    Cleric: MsE
    Veno: Mystic-Night
    Barb: JOKER_

b:chuckle
    so you choose:
    EA: M.I.A., insane
    BM: opportunistic apoth/genie user, M.I.A.
    EC: Never been pked by her
    Ven: M.I.A. outside of TW, now non factor in free roaming pk
    Barb: hi, good to meet you mysterious enrage alt.
    Wiz: FroZenFlame b:shocked 15k crit in TW is just insane
    Cleric: Celric
    Barb: biscuiteater
    Archer: Hoshimi
    BM: SonofPwn
    Veno: Antigone ...and that one that starts w/an M lol....

Definately missing variation of experience for accurate analysis.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I got mentioned! WOOO!
    Veno: I'd definately add Szanti and Twilae to the list, even though neither choose to pk constantly

so you choose:
    EA: M.I.A., insane
    BM: opportunistic apoth/genie user, M.I.A.
    EC: Never been pked by her
    Ven: M.I.A. outside of TW, now non factor in free roaming pk
    Barb: hi, good to meet you mysterious enrage alt.

Definately missing variation of experience for accurate analysis.
    szanti? 6k base hp veno? u're my mastab:chuckle it's not a nix pvp rankb:shutup
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Best pkers? No one. Biggest failures at pvp? Everyone. You STILL depend on ganking and stun/sleep.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Zoe, why do you even bother to post?

i still think he is faking his stupidity, no one on earth could POSSIBLY be as stupid and dense as Zoe is
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I'm gonna have a go at a list:

Veno - Szanti, sadpuma, Twilae...
    BM - kasmog, Esemeli, Cotto...
    Wizard - Sheswes, Ty...
    Cleric - Old Evenixus.... ATM I don't know, hardly any clerics PK... fimmelpotze is tough to take down....
    Barbarian - Again, not sure... StickyGreen is a good asset to a party... Carnivorix is tough...
    Archer - Hoshimi, Vlarkin, CursedSteel before quitting

I've probably missed people off, but thats an incomplete personal list.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Can't really judge best pker on a PvE server imo, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    Kymkat - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    You need to re-roll on a server where everyone **** and acts pessimistic about what people like to talk about.

NeoZnet actually plays a PvP game so that is why he wondered why some are so hard up on PvP on this sissy PvE server game. He is actually a very sweet man...so funny to see him play darkfall and gank like he does.

b:chuckleb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Bellrose for the great sig!!!
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    NeoZnet actually plays a PvP game so that is why he wondered why some are so hard up on PvP on this sissy PvE server game. He is actually a very sweet man...so funny to see him play darkfall and gank like he does.

b:chuckleb:bye
    yeah its so sissy your lvl 90's on this server.girl have you ever been in west gate or SP?i could say this server has as much pvp as the real pvp servers
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    yeah its so sissy your lvl 90's on this server.girl have you ever been in west gate or SP?i could say this server has as much pvp as the real pvp servers

yes it is sissy..lmao...that is why I am here!!!b:laugh I am too chicken to go play darkfall at this time. I am a carebear through and through sweety. lmao

And yes I have been in SP...I was in there when it first opened and I still wear the bikini top I didn't sell from there. I used to go every week for a long time, RoC was a blast to play PK with. Fun but got a bit boring, mainly after RoC left. I hate underwater stuff. West Gate...hmmm you are implying again that I want to PK. I don't. ;)

Try a game that is PvP all the time. Can't farm, can't kill PvE mobs, don't have SAFE zones, all your stuff gets ganked, never safe, never go afk...That is a PvP game, true survival game.

Lets be honest with ourselves here Gaara...If you really think this the creme de creme of PvP...ermmm good for you I guess...but know that it is far far from a true PvP game. So go ahead and backpat yourself as you point and macro your skills and call yourself ubar. lmao.

I will stay with PWI for now. I am too scared to go and really have to pay attention.
    b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    ROFL, you guys notice Zoe's new sig? 6.9k damage, his sig shows how utterly fail he is, lolz

Zoe, if you were pro, youd be hitting 23k+ damage, like a real pro veno (Ylime) does. 1v1.

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    y

Try a game that is PvP all the time. Can't farm, can't kill PvE mobs, don't have SAFE zones, all your stuff gets ganked, never safe, never go afk...That is a PvP game, true survival game.

thats not a true pvp game. a true PvP game would be a sidescroller like Tekken, where environment plays no aspect at all into your gameplay. (unless the background you choose effects your playing ofc.) the game you describe isnt a hardcore PvP game. it sounds more like a "OMGHESAFKLETSGANKHIM" game. and, darkfall does have PvE mobs kym =/

<3 you still

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    yes it is sissy..lmao...that is why I am here!!!b:laugh I am too chicken to go play darkfall at this time. I am a carebear through and through sweety. lmao

And yes I have been in SP...I was in there when it first opened and I still wear the bikini top I didn't sell from there. I used to go every week for a long time, RoC was a blast to play PK with. Fun but got a bit boring, mainly after RoC left. I hate underwater stuff. West Gate...hmmm you are implying again that I want to PK. I don't. ;)

Lets be honest with ourselves here Gaara...If you really think this the creme de creme of PvP...ermmm good for you I guess...but know that it is far far from a true PvP game. So go ahead and backpat yourself as you point and macro your skills and call yourself ubar. lmao.

I will stay with PWI for now. I am too scared to go and really have to pay attention.
    b:bye
    thing is i know this game cant compare to others when it comes to PvP but we are talking about this game involving other games is something else i never mentioned another game i said compared to the other "servers" not games and if we were involving other games you are right im not gonna argue with you on that
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • Kymkat - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Sticky my best trashtalking sweety. You can't go afk in Darkfall!!! lmao

Yes there are PvE mobs to help you learn to fight, but they are just like you. You cannot point and click and spam your skills. The main object is pk.

I know you like it here Sticky...you feel like big man on the block. It is ok...I will always lubs you no matter if you are really just a carebear who can trash talk.

b:kissb:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Momento - Heavens Tear
    Momento - Heavens Tear Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Heaven Tear All Stars

Blademasters:
    ShadowxBlade
    SonOfPwn
    Kasmog
    Gol D. Roger
    Chhuck
    Curse_
    CrimsonX
    Torm

Barbarians:
    xForbidden
    Carnivorious
    Kyuushuu
    Gyonax
    Niefer
    The_Wall
    NeoMcCoy

Wizards:
    Sheswes
    Ty
    Babidi
    FiveAlive
    FrozenFlame

Clerics:
    MsEvilness
    Celric
    SAQER
    Edya
    Blessing

Archers:
    CursedSteel
    DeltaSkys
    Hoshimi
    DjKinetic
    Defected
    Fyren

Venomancer:
    Antigone
    Kalia
    Szanti
    Sadpuma
    Twilae
    oOoPVDoOo

Thats my list. Not really a pk list, as some of these people never pk. Just the most skilled people on heaven's tear in both pvp and pve.
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Heaven Tear All Stars

Clerics:
    MsEvilness
    Celric
    SAQER
    Edya
    Blessing

I feel so unnoticed. QQ Argues self into list
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Tomiko - Heavens Tear
    Tomiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    There isn't a single pro pvper on this server. This thread is a bit amusing though...well...not really.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    ROFL, you guys notice Zoe's new sig? 6.9k damage, his sig shows how utterly fail he is, lolz

Zoe, if you were pro, youd be hitting 23k+ damage, like a real pro veno (Ylime) does. 1v1.

Where is the fun in that? You know I prefer a real fight, when the other person has a chance to fight back. I've beaten 95+ barbs in 3 hits anyway petless, whats your point?
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
    edited October 2009
    and? you suck if it takes you 3 hits. many venos can deal 20k+ damage.

you fail. go back to your hole.

Btw, my offer for 1v1 PvP still stands, stop making excuses and come fight me if your so pro

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    momo remembers my name. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited October 2009
    everyone remembers your name

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009

Notice my new sig? Zoe is so epicsauce b:dirtyb:shutup
    edited October 2009
    now, THAT is pro, gratz kannone

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neverless - Heavens Tear
    Neverless - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    My vote for best Archer is QueenBii no hold bar, for Wizard i'd say Ty
    Barb is a major toss up and i wont touch that, I like Esemeli for BM.. Clerics... um none.. and Veno is a huge toss up but and when it comes to that i'll say whoever the 2 Tao venos with nixs who ganked Dobbler in mid-air last night where amazing cause i hate enrage. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Some names may be missed: only picking 1 out of ea class.

Wizard:... Ty
    Blademaster:... SONofPWN, Sorry Curse_ You don't make the cut.
    Babarian:... biscuiteater
    Venomancer:... Mystic-Night
    Archer:... Hoshimi - But Meh, most archers I know are either Carebears. or Whitenamed Carebears that like to hug SZ. Plus note: Hoshimi is the most-likely to suicide a mass mob of Enrage.
    Cleric:... Lypiphera
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Barb is a major toss up and i wont touch that, I like Esemeli for BM.. Clerics... um none.. and Veno is a huge toss up but and when it comes to that i'll say whoever the 2 Tao venos with nixs who ganked Dobbler in mid-air last night where amazing cause i hate enrage. b:chuckle

We hate you too.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Some names may be missed: only picking 1 out of ea class.

Wizard:... Ty
    Blademaster:... SONofPWN, Sorry Curse_ You don't make the cut.
    Babarian:... biscuiteater
    Venomancer:... Mystic-Night
    Archer:... Hoshimi - But Meh, most archers I know are either Carebears. or Whitenamed Carebears that like to hug SZ. Plus note: Hoshimi is the most-likely to suicide a mass mob of Enrage.
    Cleric:... Lypiphera

you must not pk very much XD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chanima - Heavens Tear
    Chanima - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    as far as I can understand, PK in PWI is more about gear then skills. As a melee class you also need skills in when to use what etc. As a veno like I am, I can easily pawn other venos with gear that not as good as mine, so to get real competition from other venos they have to have better gear or pretty equal. So its like most in pwi. you got the cash and the gear, you can pawn hard. If I would be afraid of one Archer that would be ALUBA.. +12 TT99 gold bow :O that stings.. Its hard to say who is the best PKers. But I hate to say it, but StickyGreen is really good in PvP even with his lousy gear since he quit and gave away his armor. He still have his weapon but when he do like 9k+ dmg on Armageddon most venos die, including me.. Maybe Twilae could survive that, but most wont.

I totally suck in PvP, but still I do okey against most PKers b:victory
    Pride comes before a fall! b:bye
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    you must not pk very much XD

Meh, only when required to: or I have friends which are also in PK, Friends don't let friends PK alone (unless they talk ****. then the fight is alll theirs!)
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Eviscerate - Sanctuary
    Eviscerate - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    9k+ dmg on Armageddon most venos die, including me.. Maybe Twilae could survive that, but most wont.

I totally suck in PvP, but still I do okey against most PKers b:victory

9k armas are pretty average for a barbarian at 90+ -shrugs-enrages venos felt mine around 12k's last TW with them, but they are so quick to target mehb:sadb:surrender

**** wrong Avatar -.-

Chansore
  • Abominance - Heavens Tear
    Abominance - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol how could you miss biscuiteater?lol
This discussion has been closed.