Show Head Gear

Options
WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
edited June 2009 in Suggestion Box
What do you guys say about showing your head gear on your character when you put it on? If you dont want to show yoru head gear, you can just add an option to disable or enable the viewing of head gear.

I just want to look like a fully geared warrior jus tlike that warrior with the Warsoul Armor up there. I need to protect my head somehow heeh..b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Flying to continue my journey..
Post edited by WindGaurdian - Sanctuary on

Comments

• bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    an option would be nice, but I doubt it will happen anytime soon.
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • Loxin - Lost City
    Loxin - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I honestly wonder why it was not implemented in the first place.

= /
  • TatsuMitsuki - Sanctuary
    TatsuMitsuki - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Yes that would be good. And if the devopers need money as an incentive to change then they could have hats in boutique - such as top hats, or little wizard hats or pirate hats!! b:pleased
  • WindGaurdian - Sanctuary
    WindGaurdian - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    my way of thinking too heeh.. if they had money in their minds (which is most of the time because we all have to make money some how eheh..) they would add hat clothing as well. so we can show our head gear!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Flying to continue my journey..
  • Metacon - Sanctuary
    Metacon - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i think this is a wonderful ideal to throw more many towrds PW with the hat ideal and give the players something els to see on there chars id also like to see the seperation of the solders armor from cheast armor
  • Metacon - Sanctuary
    Metacon - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    many was ment as Money
  • Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Personally, I worked a long time to get my Veno to look as much like me IRL as possible. I would like to be able to see the results of my hard work and still be able to wear my armor.
  • CornHilario - Heavens Tear
    CornHilario - Heavens Tear Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    i dont like it...i love tigers, so i wanna be able to see my beautiful tiger face b:dirty
    One corn to rule them all and in the darkness cream them

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MS paint ftw. Disclaimer: my suit is actually gray, not black.

♥: The best f♥♥king censor ever. Always remember to show
    love to eachother on the forum even when you are cussing eachother out.
  • gattsuru
    gattsuru Posts: 3,184 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I honestly wonder why it was not implemented in the first place.

I can't speak for the development team, but I assume that headgear doesn't show up to make the facial customization visible, and so the Winged Elf wings, Venomancer ears, and Barbarian faces probably wouldn't end up splicing into helmet meshes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cottman
    cottman Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I would rather see every1's cure face rather than the cookie cut helmet.
  • Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear
    Hitakitsune - Heavens Tear Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    gattsuru wrote: »
    I can't speak for the development team, but I assume that headgear doesn't show up to make the facial customization visible, and so the Winged Elf wings, Venomancer ears, and Barbarian faces probably wouldn't end up splicing into helmet meshes.

Not to mention the fact that the armor design can simply wrap onto the player's body and the helmet can't do that at all. There would have to be a different helmet shape for every possible custom player head. It would be a programming nightmare, even for the Chinese.
  • Loxin - Lost City
    Loxin - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Not to mention the fact that the armor design can simply wrap onto the player's body and the helmet can't do that at all. There would have to be a different helmet shape for every possible custom player head. It would be a programming nightmare, even for the Chinese.

it dosent have to be super spectacular.
    you know how no calss execpt archers can use crossbows and sling shots?
    it could be somthing like that.
    but still, its little things like this that can make a huge diffrence in a game.
    there is a fromula for a great MMO, but weather or not the programmers choose to follow it is up to them.

:3
  • bobzilla21
    bobzilla21 Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    It would be a programming nightmare, even for the Chinese.

It's not good to classify ppl by stereotypes...
    I figured I should do something with my sig, so I made this for fun. My very first (poorly made) animation. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    As for why Luffy is murdering Naruto, I have no idea either, but it looks cool.b:laugh
  • yujinw89
    yujinw89 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Honestly i think they should make cooler looking headgear like stuff from chinese royalty or the starwars queen amadalla headgear. make it kool looking if that option does come. but in general the headgear doesnt look too kool...the ones that are inthe game now anyways...
  • NobleKnight - Dreamweaver
    NobleKnight - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    but still an option would be very nice. Without the headgear, it always seems like something is missing...
  • Calibria - Heavens Tear
    Calibria - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    Does anyone know what that empty black box by your character's helmet gear box in the inventory window is? Point your cursor into it and it says "mysterious gear"...
    Characters;
    CALIBRIA- main- active- *GRINDERS

XERACOTYL- semi-active- *DarkFlare

ASFAULT- active- *DarkFlare

Tired of babysitting your CATSHOP? Visit my suggestion threads: KITTYS IN THE BUILDING and KIB revised @pwi.com[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear
    OMGLAZERZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,327 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Options
    bobzilla21 wrote: »
    It's not good to classify ppl by stereotypes...

It's also not good to stick your head in the sand ignoring current trends in who has more Computer Science majors, the US or China.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]