Best Pker in HT

167891012»

Comments

• Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    LOL who cares about gyonax, I played this game for over a year and saw him like twice... EVER. So he doesnt affect pk or pve to me.

"I also respect you Sheswes: You have never gone out of your way: to harass, belittle me as a player: and over-all I like you as a wiz: and you hit hard as hell. I also like you: because you are one of the Old-School PK'ers that would run around with defected/WildRiver/SONofPWN/TurkishVirus/xForbidden (Original)"

That is such a lie dude... I killed that guy once and like... He pmed me forever... I ended up blacklisting him.

The only people to ever beat me legitimately in a 1v1 are mystic-night, biscuit-eater, xforbidden, torm,and queenbii

I say i'm the best. I could kill you and leave you mad for days. And then I could belittle your faction. And make a mockery of your leaders. Make a mockery of this game and the institutions that you have established. I also go on your forums and advertise other games:
    http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?Product_ID=65548

GET YOUR FREE SC2 BETA KEY WITH PREORDER, or buy it from me on ebay.

I also get the most threads locked. I"M THE BEST.

momento... do u see a magic word there ME?... i never respected idiots like you so b:bye

and damn.. dude u're funny... 1 year ago almost every veno with nix was Godlike in pk...
    nowadays you would be mostly a meat for most pkers with your crapy gear

so go hustle ur BF antiGONE and play SC2 b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • whateverwhatever
    whateverwhatever Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Shewes you suck okay?

and wtf you are 102...

If anything the server got baled out by the gm's because you were all eating so much shi.t from me and antigone. They decided to change the game so you could stand a chance. But you know what? Your sorry **** never killed me once, so i wouldnt talk.

The only thing you will ever be known for is being a b.itch ****. I kill you, you b.itch. I join enrage, you b.itch. Antigone kills guild members, you b.itch. Antigone asks to rejoin enrage, you b.itch. Anniversary gear comes out, you b.itch (although i also bitched but w/e). You buy all event gear and still get owned by me, you b.itch. You are a b.itch.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    I used to have respect for you momo, but i guess i was wrong. You are nothing but aQQer, trash talker, non-sense troll spammer. PWI never did , doesnt do and never will run around you. You used to be a good Pk-er but ur all outgeared and out skilled, probably last time you came back you tried to prove ur still good at it, but you failed so bad that you have to trash talk every single one that helped ur failure so you can feel better. leaving with dignity wouldve been better, but ego > dignity so yeah it was predictable.
    FYI:
    Antigone kills guild members, you b.itch
    his place is not in Enrage if he wants to kill members. He can join Tao . Same goes for you.
    Antigone asks to rejoin enrage, you b.itch
    he broke one of the few enrage rules and he wont think twice before doing it again. so yeah his place is not in Enrage. neither is urs.
    You buy all event gear and still get owned by me, you b.itch
    he still doesnt have them all so stop b.itching and making up things.
    Have at least some selfrespect and leave with dignity, uve made urself a clown enough already.
    LOL who cares about gyonax, I played this game for over a year and saw him like twice...
    its ur loss not his...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Shewes you suck okay?

and wtf you are 102...

If anything the server got baled out by the gm's because you were all eating so much shi.t from me and antigone. They decided to change the game so you could stand a chance. But you know what? Your sorry **** never killed me once, so i wouldnt talk.

The only thing you will ever be known for is being a b.itch ****. I kill you, you b.itch. I join enrage, you b.itch. Antigone kills guild members, you b.itch. Antigone asks to rejoin enrage, you b.itch. Anniversary gear comes out, you b.itch (although i also bitched but w/e). You buy all event gear and still get owned by me, you b.itch. You are a b.itch.
    like i said some time ago.... u 2 noobs (u and GONE) picked they easiest char to pk at low lvls... and u were like Godlike.... later when endgame gear was available in IM ur BF started qq coz his nix as a main weapon was a joke so he quit (still remember his pr0 skills: send nix and run runb:laugh ..... oh and his: "puma sux coz he doesnt run, he doesnt know how to play as veno!!")

as far as i remember u killed me .. once? (i was lvl 97?) maybe twice..... not sure if u killed me even once during this "funny" pk war when GONE helped u (if i remember well only GONE killed me few times).. and next day he was booted from the faction b:chuckle
    red part = oh rly? damn.. guess my memory sux b:surrender

You joined enrage only coz i didnt have anything against you.... if i had, you would end like GONE... b:laugh (GONE asks to rejoin enrage = rejected xD)

so keep hustling ur BF... biach :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear
    _Surreal_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,458 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    lol, its so sad that momento is getting a rise out of you Sheswes...you would have won had you not replied like a child...
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    momo's fan club or simply troll?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Me? Neither, simply saying that he didn't have to go down to momento's level, if he hadn't i would respect him a lot more(not that he cares)

what are you? Momento's hate club? or troll...
    b:bye
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Ergh (yea time for this non-factor to post woohoo)

In the beginning this thread was "nice-ish" to read when people actually put up names who they think are/were the top PK'ers of HT.

But after a few pages it went down and down and down to "I got the biggest e-peen in HT" "NO ME ME ME FU" "CS noob" "event gear fcker" etc etc etc

it is getting.....BORING

*back to sleep* b:bye
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sleepcat
    sleepcat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Back to me indeed. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    what are you? Momento's hate club? or troll...
    b:bye

hate? nah ... I dont hate nobody, i dont waste my feelings on useless ppl.
    Troll? maybe... i have plenty of spare time at work to waste .
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    hate? nah ... I dont hate nobody, i dont waste my feelings on useless ppl.
    Troll? maybe... i have plenty of spare time at work to waste .

hmmmm forums at work? now there is an idea...b:chuckle
    TheEmpire

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Santacruz - Heavens Tear
    Santacruz - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    ... i have plenty of spare time at work to waste .

this is what Anime is for !! D: forums are bad ^^
  • Asmodiel - Heavens Tear
    Asmodiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,442 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    this is what Anime is for !! D: forums are bad ^^

Is my sig ready yet? b:chuckle
    "One of the most important factors, not only in military matters but in life as a whole, is ... the ability to direct one's whole energies towards the fulfillment of a particular task." - Field Marshal Erwin Rommel

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2010
    Is my sig ready yet? b:chuckle

f~k sake D: give me some images or something u want in it lol
  • Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear
    Sacredxstar - Heavens Tear Posts: 916 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    f~k sake D: give me some images or something u want in it lol

Feel like making one for me too? b:chuckle
    I call it how I see it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thanks Santacruz! :D
    edited April 2010
    Feel like making one for me too? b:chuckle

god damn... people lol

well see b:surrender
    edited April 2010
    waffle waffle

dum de dum.. "get a life and post on your main much" sounds like a good lunch
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Quite derailed in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.