edited October 2009
    Options
    b:scorn Noobs... Chuck Norris > all
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    There isn't a single pro pvper on this server. This thread is a bit amusing though...well...not really.

why not? I went to Harshlands and i would argue that Sicky was better then most of the barbs on HL, and defected gave me as much trouble as any archer on HL (there are so many of them and so many are trash)
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    why not? I went to Harshlands and i would argue that Sicky was better then most of the barbs on HL, and defected gave me as much trouble as any archer on HL (there are so many of them and so many are trash)

Sticky is actually quite a good PvP barb... b:avoid

And yeah, I know good archers on HT, but I also know fail ones lol not naming names though ^^
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Okashiitama - Heavens Tear
    Okashiitama - Heavens Tear Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    My vote for "Rapid Fire Turret"

Idk sgt. Those balls in TT get quite a few people. Nothing like a big golden ball dealing massive dmg to ya face!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mchypz
    mchypz Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Yea but HL is still a fairly recent server still doubt there would be that much "Pro" pvpers there yet, but try LC since they are more experienced, im sure theres more rich **** "pro" pvp barbs or archers thereb:chuckle
  • Quarka - Heavens Tear
    Quarka - Heavens Tear Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    hmm. gosh.. I almost forgot what pk was!.... I think I used to do that..... naaaaa nvm. >.>
    hmmm(Some are nonexisting anymore or have quit. Some dont pk, only tw.)

Archers: djknetic, hoshi, tomiko, hikkimori(Forgot how to spell it)
    Clerics: Desi, healmeplz, evenixus , Lypi, and fimmel has gotten pretty good.
    Barbs: biscuiteater was actually the first barb to completely own me with armageddon tonight. :), Carnivore, Niefer, ahToot
    Venos: Antigone, One that starts with M, Toffee, Kalia, sadpuma, mysticnight
    BMs: a ton. O.o Kasmog, Rocky, sonofpwn, Torm, Gol, catastrophe (list goes on and i am lazy)
    Wiz: Plazma, frozen, vezz, cheaper, jrage

correct... old tomiko not the new one.
    I'll add Jell to that list.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Idk sgt. Those balls in TT get quite a few people. Nothing like a big golden ball dealing massive dmg to ya face!

" deals 937254 damage."
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hudini - Heavens Tear
    Hudini - Heavens Tear Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    mchypz wrote: »
    Yea but HL is still a fairly recent server still doubt there would be that much "Pro" pvpers there yet, but try LC since they are more experienced, im sure theres more rich **** "pro" pvp barbs or archers thereb:chuckle

yes but most of the people in HL came form the other servers with loads of experience, they just wanted a fresh map, alla Icon. I'm not saying they are the best but i bet no one can 1v1 HeadTrauma on any server.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yes but most of the people in HL came form the other servers with loads of experience, they just wanted a fresh map, alla Icon. I'm not saying they are the best but i bet no one can 1v1 HeadTrauma on any server.

a BM? lol, there are plenty of wizards/archers on HT alone that could 1~3 shot him 1v1.

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Ty would oneshot crit his **** =\
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Yea Ty hits like a beast, like 7-8k per reg shot easy. That was b4 the anni pack event, im scared to imagine what he hits like now. I had the opportunity to 1vrs1 him during a TW and that guy is good at his class. Teleporting all around like a madman, was hard to keep track of him.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orovir
    orovir Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    well i dunno about the best but lypiphera is pretty damn good, i saw lypiphera get ganked by like 3 enrage barbs and bms and they took ages to kill her, oh and disarmonia x is pretty good :)

Lypi is alright, but I've killed her before, and I had much less life, and not near the quality of gear that he has. See you at the spider oracles Lypi. *hugs*
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yea Lypi isn't to bad. I miss fighting Tao b:sad. She crit me and 1hit me b4 b:shocked and told me not to mess with her no more lol! I think she was light armor then not sure if she still is. Eitherway some good players on tao. She's good peps as far as my experience with her as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I don't think Lypi has ever been LA, and yeah, he's hard to kill because of his garnet shards in his gear.

And who is orovir? o.o
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Yuufa - Heavens Tear
    Yuufa - Heavens Tear Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Becuase PK in this pve server is so awesome with 50 Enrage members all red named ganging any single player who dare goes white, Nothing more to say.

And yes, i stay blue becuase of said conditions. If i wanted to PK id have rolled on a pk server like back in the good ol Malay days where everyone was scared of Warlords Faction for good reason.

In a server were everyone was Pk'r it takes some talent to be on top in those conditions. I get Enrage telling me to shut up and stop talking cuase im not white named., Thats Hilarious when theres 20 Enrage right nearby who likely lvled to 90+ under the same saftey net that i do

Unless of course the moment you turned lvl 30 u flagged white name, and stayed there, i cannot believe you never stayed Blue name for safety reasons while leveling.
    I have no use for signatures... hypocrisy aside xD
  • Clunker - Heavens Tear
    Clunker - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Becuase PK in this pve server is so awesome with 50 Enrage members all red named ganging any single player who dare goes white, Nothing more to say.

And yes, i stay blue becuase of said conditions. If i wanted to PK id have rolled on a pk server like back in the good ol Malay days where everyone was scared of Warlords Faction for good reason.

In a server were everyone was Pk'r it takes some talent to be on top in those conditions. I get Enrage telling me to shut up and stop talking cuase im not white named., Thats Hilarious when theres 20 Enrage right nearby who likely lvled to 90+ under the same saftey net that i do

Unless of course the moment you turned lvl 30 u flagged white name, and stayed there, i cannot believe you never stayed Blue name for safety reasons while leveling.

I've been white/red 95% of the time since i was lvl 30. (had to go bluename when angels went up to 100k ea)

Although i give a +1 to this post.
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    yea, ive been in pk mode since level 30, (a couple days after PWI opened). o_o so thats, what, a year and 2 months of pk mode?

i win.
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options

Enrage members like to PK and like hanging out with their faction mates, that makes us evil?

Pro Tip:
    // If you are not in one of the top 3 factions and you want to be in
    // PK mode, don't go to west gate expecting not to get molested.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I was in PK before my 50's (Hint this was before nix's were out too) and have rarely ever been blue since (there are not many people on this server who have ever even seen me blue),

I'm always looking for chellenging 1v1's, even without the nix.... I know you hate Enrage, but Enrage loves you. Why dont you ignore Sgt's post and go white name and come to westgate, so we can show you how much we love you b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Plicid - Heavens Tear
    Plicid - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Trust me Puma I always ignore Sgts posts.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I was in PK before my 50's (Hint this was before nix's were out too) and have rarely ever been blue since (there are not many people on this server who have ever even seen me blue),

I'm always looking for chellenging 1v1's, even without the nix.... I know you hate Enrage, but Enrage loves you. Why dont you ignore Sgt's post and go white name and come to westgate, so we can show you how much we love you b:chuckle

but whenever i come to west gate for 1v1 vs enrage, i always win =/ winning so much isnt fun anymore b:sad

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I havent seen you out there Sticky :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Sticky has busy schedulle, it may be hard to coordinate.

Have your people call to his people to arrange it, they might be able to pencil you in in between his multitude of other appointments.

He is a hard working kitty, give him a break.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
    edited November 2009
    Options

youve seen me out there all the time, dun lie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niagh20
    niagh20 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol im there most my ingame time and ive never see StickyFail there either

i only fought him ones and he used his awesome combo:

arma - fail - holy path - screaming from a distance its charm ****.....
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I saw you blue yesterday puma, by the West tele. I thought the world was ending.... b:shocked
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
    edited November 2009
    Options
    niagh20 wrote: »
    lol im there most my ingame time and ive never see StickyFail there either

i only fought him ones and he used his awesome combo:

arma - fail - holy path - screaming from a distance its charm ****.....

thats funny, since ive never had holy path on my genie, ever.

fail more please non-factor.

if i fail so much in pvp, then that means all these uber good pkers in enrage also fail, since ive rolled most of enrages hardcore pkers 1v1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niagh20
    niagh20 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol for 1 im not a non factor

2 u never rolled any of the good pkers in enrage

3 your head is so big i feel sorry for u

4 running in barb its a idea but the combo u still use :P

5 i live at west gate ive never ever seen u there
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

*raises hand* I've seen you blue, before and after. Does that make me full of win? Err, nevermind, I'm full of win anyhow... Beware no-pants of wrath!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
    edited November 2009
    Options
    niagh20 wrote: »
    lol for 1 im not a non factor

2 u never rolled any of the good pkers in enrage

3 your head is so big i feel sorry for u

4 running in barb its a idea but the combo u still use :P

5 i live at west gate ive never ever seen u there

post on ur main, till then, you are a nonfactor

2) ive rolled sheswes,yasmine,KoRanoobis,EvilAngel,sadpuma,Nevlik,Okashatiima,Mystic-Night 1v1, these are all i can think of right now

3) i do have a big head b:cute

4) this sentence makes no sense

5)post on your main. noob. many enrage members, and tao members can vouche for me being at west gate, many, many, many times when tao and enrage had big pk wars. fail m0ar nub.

although, sadpuma has rolled me as well, caught me in SP without chi.. got /****.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.