Best Pker in HT

niagh20
niagh20 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2010 in Etherblade (West)
i know there used to be a post like this but im intrested in who u all think that is the strongest pker in HT?

no point slacking eachother off just say who u think that is the best PvPer in Heavens Tear!!
Post edited by niagh20 on

Comments

• Kannone - Heavens Tear
    Kannone - Heavens Tear Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm I'm the best PKer because no one can kill me b:laugh

(blue-name carebears ftw b:victory)
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ambiguous question.

You should ask class specific PKers, like best archer, best BM etc
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ambiguous question.

You should ask class specific PKers, like best archer, best BM etc

fine then, expand on the question and put best of each class :P i honestly dont have an opinion on this other than to say best faction to get a pk squad going is enrage hehe! though i have to give props to the squishies from WaR that took on me, my hubby haven, Vlarkin and his wife Reapers at the bridge on nighscream the other night. not much of a fight, but fun as heck!
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    Sadpuma - Heavens Tear Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hmmm I'm the best PKer because no one can kill me b:laugh

(blue-name carebears ftw b:victory)

Ill see you in the cube >:-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • niagh20
    edited October 2009
    alright then edit:

Post your list here of the best pker per class

Wizard:...
    Blademaster:...
    Babarian:...
    Venomancer:...
    Archer:....
    Cleric:...

no slacking just posting b:victory
  • Lypiphera - Heavens Tear
    Lypiphera - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Sadly if I answered this I'd be hunted more by more groups of people... And there's a huge variety of answers. Honestly some of the people who I know would be amazing pkers spend all of their time blue, so the full extent of their capabilities isn't clear. There's pkers that are good purely because of their gear, and there's pkers that have an astonishing amount of skill but can't kill for **** due to gear. There's those that are an amazing asset to a pk group because of their cohesion, and those that just have a freaking insane survivability so they'll win eventually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Another wall of text completed.
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Sadly if I answered this I'd be hunted more by more groups of people... And there's a huge variety of answers. Honestly some of the people who I know would be amazing pkers spend all of their time blue, so the full extent of their capabilities isn't clear. There's pkers that are good purely because of their gear, and there's pkers that have an astonishing amount of skill but can't kill for **** due to gear. There's those that are an amazing asset to a pk group because of their cohesion, and those that just have a freaking insane survivability so they'll win eventually.

Ewww I HATE saying this but... I agree with the Lypi.... b:surrender
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Well said by Lyp,

There are waaay too many people in HT that simply choose not to go into pk mode but seem to have some skill (as seen in TW). Hard to sort out which ones in fact do have skill and those who dont in a TW however. These people dont feel the need to kill people if they dont have to. Some have uber gear, some dont.

There are some that are in pk mode but purely hide behind their gear and rely solely on having the best gear and refined as high as possible. Some of these people have no skill what so ever. QB comes to mind (no offense :-P )

There are those in pk that have genuine skill and are always looking for new challenges. Some have crappy gear some have uber gear. In general, these are the people that are recognized in the server as "good pkers".

The last group are those that are on the pk list. Some of these individuals actually feel that bc they are on the pk list, it means they are the best pkers in the server. While the fact of the matter is, EVERYONE on the list has killed lower level noobs that present no challenge to get there. As i said, SOME of these players feel that being on the pk list holds clout, when in reality it doesnt hold ****.

Any one of these groups, however, have their own 'best players', but to know who is the best of the best in each class is impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well i dunno about the best but lypiphera is pretty damn good, i saw lypiphera get ganked by like 3 enrage barbs and bms and they took ages to kill her, oh and disarmonia x is pretty good :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • urbandetox
    urbandetox Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    well i dunno about the best but lypiphera is pretty damn good, i saw lypiphera get ganked by like 3 enrage barbs and bms and they took ages to kill her, oh and disarmonia x is pretty good :)

LOL! If spam healing yourself counts as skillful, then I guess so... b:surrender

lypiphera has all phy def shards in her gear. All she have to do is spam heal herself and it takes a long time for phy attacks like barbs and bms to kill her.

Hardest to kill is Ty... if you don't stun him in the first 3 seconds, he runs away. b:bye
  • High_Lord - Heavens Tear
    High_Lord - Heavens Tear Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LOL well if thats what it takes...i still think she is pretty good lets see you go against 3 enrage barbs and bms lol see how long u last...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Heatwave Leader~
  • niagh20
    edited October 2009
    alright plz just post your list of class, all i wanna know how u think give me some names i know its difficult but just see wich person of that class u think that kills the most people.
  • Andromaka - Heavens Tear
    Andromaka - Heavens Tear Posts: 925 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Why dont u just check pk list? u get there names and most kills ... if u dont want an honest list just " some names"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    The best PKer is Jermaine. He is God.

/discussion
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Stickygreen - Heavens Tear
    Stickygreen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,158 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Archer: Hoshimi.... this pro **** with no charm

Veno:Ylime or Sadpuma

Wizard: Ty by faaarrrr. only person in game i dont even try against, just let him kill me

BM:Esemeli,Cotto,Hong (he gets a mention even though he dont even play no more)

Cleric: this is tough, i dont watch clerics in pk mode really, most are dead after i come out of SZ, as they are my first target..... id have to say, PvP wise, Lance. hes pretty much the person who kills me in tw. pk wise?...... dunno really lol, from what ive seen, Edya, she can tank people for a minute or 2 while we pick them off, i dont have too much expierence pking with damage clerics...

Barbs:StickyGreen, the only barb i know of to keep up constant debuffs on target. the only barb i see destroying most players level 101. he eats things. rips through bms with 10k health. he will nomnomnom almost any person playing. although he is frightened of Sadpuma, Ylime, and TY. scary pkers they are..b:shocked
    Less QQ more Pew Pewb:thanks

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    Archer: Hoshimi.... this pro **** with no charm

Veno:Ylime or Sadpuma

Wizard: Ty by faaarrrr. only person in game i dont even try against, just let him kill me

BM:Esemeli,Cotto,Hong (he gets a mention even though he dont even play no more)

Cleric: this is tough, i dont watch clerics in pk mode really, most are dead after i come out of SZ, as they are my first target..... id have to say, PvP wise, Lance. hes pretty much the person who kills me in tw. pk wise?...... dunno really lol, from what ive seen, Edya, she can tank people for a minute or 2 while we pick them off, i dont have too much expierence pking with damage clerics...

Barbs:StickyGreen, the only barb i know of to keep up constant debuffs on target. the only barb i see destroying most players level 101. he eats things. rips through bms with 10k health. he will nomnomnom almost any person playing. although he is frightened of Sadpuma, Ylime, and TY. scary pkers they are..b:shocked

Kasmog no mention in your BMs?
    Former Tao Director

Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • JOKER_ - Heavens Tear
    JOKER_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Archer: Yasmine, Hoshimi
    BM: Curse_, Sonofpwn
    Cleric: MsE
    Veno: Mystic-Night
    Barb: JOKER_
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hehe id say in what comes to barbs biscuiteater could be one of the best PKers dont know if exactly the best,in BM class in my opinion Curse_ even though i Dont like the dude hes pretty good in PK,in Veno's class could be sadpuma,Cleric's class could be Fimmelpotze,in Wiz and Archer im not really sure of anyone
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    Kasmog no mention in your BMs?

only pked against him 2 or 3 times, although, i have hit him for 8.5k :D. hes a friend, but i have no clue how to gauge him as a bm, havent played with him enough

"Don't argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    hehe id say in what comes to barbs biscuiteater could be one of the best PKers dont know if exactly the best,in BM class in my opinion Curse_ even though i Dont like the dude hes pretty good in PK,in Veno's class could be sadpuma,Cleric's class could be Fimmelpotze,in Wiz and Archer im not really sure of anyone

Wiz: FrozenFlame
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    urbandetox wrote: »

Hardest to kill is Ty... if you don't stun him in the first 3 seconds, he runs away. b:bye

Aww my first Hater b:cute. I wonder what I did to deserve the honour considering I don't trash-talk and try my hardest not to RPK unless it's DT. Post on your main so I can see who you are, random-no-name-alt haters just don't hold the same prestige.

Don't recall running away from any PvP, ever, and I've certainly never ran from a 1v1. Maybe you meant TW where calling people out for 1v1 is the main point of the exercise? Right?
    I like pie
  • Sadpuma - Heavens Tear
    edited October 2009
    It was me Ty! b:bye

No, not really. There's always someone that QQ's. Ive made sure i dont run from 1v1's but i still have people who qq about things they know not of.

You are now accepted into the realms of pkers who are qqed about.

So, what do you say guys?! Lets QQ about Ty! I heard he's a pansy and I can one shot him b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ty - Heavens Tear
    Ty - Heavens Tear Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It was me Ty! b:bye

No, not really. There's always someone that QQ's. Ive made sure i dont run from 1v1's but i still have people who qq about things they know not of.

You are now accepted into the realms of pkers who are qqed about.

So, what do you say guys?! Lets QQ about Ty! I heard he's a pansy and I can one shot him b:chuckle

Thanks puma xD

What kind of things go on in this realm you speak of?
    I like pie
  • IVl - Harshlands
    IVl - Harshlands Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    i agree u totally should be more specif like ask for best class pkers because i dont believe there could be a true answer to best pker over all unless a GM gets into the mix lol..
  • XxXAubreyXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXAubreyXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Wiz: FroZenFlame b:shocked 15k crit in TW is just insane
    Cleric: Celric
    Barb: biscuiteater
    Archer: Hoshimi
    BM: SonofPwn
    Veno: Antigone ...and that one that starts w/an M lol....
    XxXAubreyXxX-100 Sage BM-Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Neoznet - Heavens Tear
    Neoznet - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Guys why are asking question about best PvPer in a PvE server...

You guys need to reroll your char in a PvP server and then talk about it...
    Darkfall Player
  • Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear
    Gaara_Chuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    who cares? if people PvP on the server will talk about it,there is really no reason to not talk about it when everybody knows there is a lot of PvP in this server even if its not supose to be
    bm lvl 96 rairen-HT- retired

barb lvl 73 Gaara_Chuko-HT-Adiuvo

barb lvl 62 Criminal-RT- lolwut
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9020987004&dateline=1270908642[/SIGPIC]
  • SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear
    SgtSIaughter - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,225 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Guys why are asking question about best PvPer in a PvE server...

You guys need to reroll your char in a PvP server and then talk about it...

You need to re-roll on a server where everyone **** and acts pessimistic about what people like to talk about.
    "Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory.
    Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat." ~Sun Tzu

"Lennox Lewis, I'm coming for you man. My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"
    ~Iron Mike Tyson Enrage.omgforum.net
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Defected - Heavens Tear
    Defected - Heavens Tear Posts: 637 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    These type of threads always pop up every so often. And they always end the same.

I am the best.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Changed my mind. Permanently Retired - Only here to troll.
    edited October 2009
    its kinda funny that all the non pkers and non factors are posting there opinions =/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.