Comments

• bayak
    bayak Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    When will Rising Tide come out?
  • gggame
    gggame Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    GMs. Pls tell us when will this one come out? I am impatience, and I cannot wait anymore. Pls, just tell us when????????????????
    I left PWI long time ago. Because of this new races, I wanna come back.
  • RezzErection - Harshlands
    RezzErection - Harshlands Posts: 335 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    gggame wrote: »
    GMs. Pls tell us when will this one come out? I am impatience, and I cannot wait anymore. Pls, just tell us when????????????????
    I left PWI long time ago. Because of this new races, I wanna come back.

you checking forum even though you leftb:shocked
  • Delkitty - Dreamweaver
    Delkitty - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    lol wow checking the forums out still cuz of the new race lmao ^^
  • gggame
    edited October 2009
    you checking forum even though you leftb:shocked

No NO nO. I started checking forum again when I read the news of Rising Tide. And then, I came back some forum to collect information. b:victory
  • tatu3110
    tatu3110 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Question:-

With the new territories coming would that mean a map reset ?? else i guess on any server the guilds that hold land on the southern part of the map will have an extra privelage to take lands... just a question not related to any guild atm
  • Kimmahri - Harshlands
    Kimmahri - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What kind of flying mounts will the Tideborn use?
    A: The Tideborn will use a new set of wings exclusive to their race.

is it too late to change them into flying oysters?b:chuckle
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Last 2 questions from me.

Will the Jungle Hunt/ Forest Ruins come out with this expansion?

Will there be new monsters to catch (rare pets/all-class pets)?
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Last 2 questions from me.

Will the Jungle Hunt/ Forest Ruins come out with this expansion?

Will there be new monsters to catch (rare pets/all-class pets)?

OMG ya that dragon all class pet. I would want that SO BADLY ON MY PSYCHIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
  • _Miku_ - Lost City
    _Miku_ - Lost City Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    OOOOO i wana find out if tideborns really turn into mermaids :D
    There was mermaids in teh trailer but idk if those are the echomaids or there for looks or tideborns ^^
  • EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Lets keep it a guessing game xD The person to guess the closest gets a giant cookie!b:laughb:victory
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • LordMiroku - Dreamweaver
    LordMiroku - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The new classes look good so far so I got a few questions for you guys: b:laugh

- When can we expect the expansion to be released (month)? b:cute
    - Can the assassin have a duel sword (use 2 different swords or blades at the same time)?
    - Can the new class transform into a water creature form (I've heard rumors at forums)?
    - Are these new classes as customisable as the previous classes?
    - Would you think that this new class would change the game play? b:victory
  • joaomed
    joaomed Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Im so excited about the new classes, but it would be totally AWESOME If there will be new servers aswell . .
  • LordMiroku - Dreamweaver
    LordMiroku - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yea... An european server would be great. :)
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    How many times are people going to ask for a new server. it won't happen the servers right now are not overloaded so there is no need for a new one.

Gms and mods have already said there will be no new servers until the current ones get "full"

Hate to burst your bubbles but thats just how it is.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ixiel - Sanctuary
    Ixiel - Sanctuary Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The new classes look good so far so I got a few questions for you guys: b:laugh

- When can we expect the expansion to be released (month)? b:cute
    - Can the assassin have a duel sword (use 2 different swords or blades at the same time)?
    - Can the new class transform into a water creature form (I've heard rumors at forums)?
    - Are these new classes as customisable as the previous classes?
    - Would you think that this new class would change the game play? b:victory

The first question is frequently asked, and there is no real answer, only speculation. Many have said it will be this Winter, but patch details have hinted "in a few weeks".

As for the last question, an obvious yes. Any time an MMO introduces a new class, it changes the flow of things. With the Assassin's vanishing capabilities, I'm sure PvP servers will develop a whole new breed of PK'ing.
    A B and C, abandoned but controlled.
    M can't you see? Half of me was sold.
    X Y and Z, Xerox your zombies then
    there's nothing here but
    Life 1 0 1.
  • XAxeMazterx - Sanctuary
    XAxeMazterx - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    It will come out in winter 2009
  • SpiritMoth - Lost City
    SpiritMoth - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Would love to see this when it comes out.
  • rose9
    rose9 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will Katanas be added to the weapons list as well it only makes sense for Assassin's to use them and i've only seen one on an npc character once and it wasn't for sale he was near Twilight Temple I think. i'd like to have them in the game. if they were i would deffinitely use them for my assassin character!

I also wondered if there is a specified date for when the Rising Tide Expansion pack will come out. I herd it was coming out on Oct. 28 from a friend, I also herd that PWI will also be giving out 50 gold to current members of the game when the expansion came out, is all that true or only part of it?
  • Altea - Heavens Tear
    Altea - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rose9 wrote: »
    Will Katanas be added to the weapons list as well it only makes sense for Assassin's to use them and i've only seen one on an npc character once and it wasn't for sale he was near Twilight Temple I think. i'd like to have them in the game. if they were i would deffinitely use them for my assassin character!

I also wondered if there is a specified date for when the Rising Tide Expansion pack will come out. I herd it was coming out on Oct. 28 from a friend, I also herd that PWI will also be giving out 50 gold to current members of the game when the expansion came out, is all that true or only part of it?

The whole 50 gold thing. i think its never going to happen.the release date oct 28 i wish it happens.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HaseoToD - Lost City
    HaseoToD - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok I understand that there will be more Land area to take over.
    I understand that there will be 1 new Race , 2 new class's ( for that one race).
    I understand that there will be skills for the new Race/Class's.

But as this is a Expandtion ( I believe I spell that wrong but all well.)
    I like to know If there will be more Monsters ( Most likely there will be but no harm in asking)
    Will there be a Raise in Exp. from killing monsters?
    Will the Race/Class's that are already been made have any kind of new skill's?
    And will there be some new that we dont know about yet, Or someting Like the Genie. ( They're Fairy's not Genie's. Genie's are not Tiny hot female's looking like TinderBell. I know, but I just had to get that off my chest)

Oh and when will there be a Raise in the Lv Cap? I know there will not be one for some time but will there be some time alone the line. And any idea what it would be raise too?
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    Ok I understand that there will be more Land area to take over.
    I understand that there will be 1 new Race , 2 new class's ( for that one race).
    I understand that there will be skills for the new Race/Class's.

But as this is a Expandtion ( I believe I spell that wrong but all well.)
    I like to know If there will be more Monsters ( Most likely there will be but no harm in asking)
    Will there be a Raise in Exp. from killing monsters?
    Will the Race/Class's that are already been made have any kind of new skill's?
    And will there be some new that we dont know about yet, Or someting Like the Genie. ( They're Fairy's not Genie's. Genie's are not Tiny hot female's looking like TinderBell. I know, but I just had to get that off my chest)

Oh and when will there be a Raise in the Lv Cap? I know there will not be one for some time but will there be some time alone the line. And any idea what it would be raise too?

some of your questions have been answered...
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Okay so i took a look at the post with the premier video for the new expansion. Well done GM's its gonna be so kickas :D
    but here I have 2 questions:
    ~first can you please please please give us a hint as to what the tideborns wings are gonna be? right now im imagining giant fins or something since the untamed have matas ;)
    ~second, having watched the teaser trailer, theres an image of a girl and a mermaid arround the video on the site... so does this mean the tideborn have an alternate underwater mermaid form like the untamed beast forms?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathBanana - Heavens Tear
    DeathBanana - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,674 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    rose9 wrote: »

Logic fail.
    Assassins: Arabic.
    Katanas: Japanese.

Then again...
    Assassins: Fish.

b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

9x Demon Cleric
  • HaseoToD - Lost City
    HaseoToD - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok I Just saw the Perview's (Screenshot of the new area's, and a Outline of the New race. And I got to say Im abit disappointed. All I saw was Water,Sea Base area's and after seeing a mid Outline of the Race I came to one Idea. The new Race is a Water,Aqua Race. "Look it's AQUAMAN" lol.)
    NOw I came to this guess by these's Clue's.
    1. Aqua base,Water area's Added.
    2. the Outline of the Race on the left side of its body look's Fish-like.
    3. The Race being call Tideborn. ( Tide as in Wave's or how high or low water is with the moon. In other Water Tide=Water)
    4. The Expansion is Call "Rising Tides" ( again Rising Tides= Rising Water.)

But overall. Im glad that the game is Expanding and getting bigger. and Better.

Request for future Expansion. ( I know this is the wrong place but heh it'll be seen and place somewhere )
    See how the Map/ Area of the game is HUGH and getting even more HUGH. I like to see Some kind of " Map Completetion%/Explored Map %"
    Like In Star Ocean 3 most of the map in it is Black out. But everywhere you walk the maps light up and stay lighten up. And theres a % of it being light up. If you got a 100% lighten Map you got a Prize for that map.
    I like to see something like that in PWI.
    Next I Explored some if not most of the map once and never REALLY saw a City in the sky or a BIG peice of land in the sky. I would like to see that.
    This next one I sure it will not be for a long time but just a thought. But Add a Dragon-base type Race into the game or something. Cuz thats what I was kida hoping for in this Exansion to I guess the new race is a Aqua/Fish-Base Race. * Pictures AquaMan with Mythic Chinese/Japanese Armor,Weapons*

Now for a question. Admins? Just how Right/Wrong am I on this.?

Well thats it for me for now. See ya Im off to playing the game.
  • Nukesrus - Harshlands
    Nukesrus - Harshlands Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ok I Just saw the Perview's (Screenshot of the new area's, and a Outline of the New race. And I got to say Im abit disappointed. All I saw was Water,Sea Base area's and after seeing a mid Outline of the Race I came to one Idea. The new Race is a Water,Aqua Race. "Look it's AQUAMAN" lol.)
    3. The Race being call Tideborn. ( Tide as in Wave's or how high or low water is with the moon. In other Water Tide=Water)

Request for future Expansion. ( I know this is the wrong place but heh it'll be seen and place somewhere )
    See how the Map/ Area of the game is HUGH and getting even more HUGH. I like to see Some kind of " Map Completetion%/Explored Map %"
    Like In Star Ocean 3 most of the map in it is Black out. But everywhere you walk the maps light up and stay lighten up. And theres a % of it being light up. If you got a 100% lighten Map you got a Prize for that map.
    Next I Explored some if not most of the map once and never REALLY saw a City in the sky or a BIG peice of land in the sky. I would like to see that.
    This next one I sure it will not be for a long time but just a thought. But Add a Dragon-base type Race into the game or something. Cuz thats what I was kida hoping for in this Exansion to I guess the new race is a Aqua/Fish-Base Race. * Pictures AquaMan with Mythic Chinese/Japanese Armor,Weapons*

There's cities in the sky already. Heaven's Tear is one. You just haven't gotten there.

Also, very astute detective work. I'm impressed that you managed to deduce that the Tideborn will be an aquatic race using only the clues and the trailer provided to us by PWI. :\
  • gggame
    edited October 2009

The information in this whole thread is more than what you found out. We had all informative details of Rising Tide, and some of them may change when the expansion release.
    However, I do not like your idea "lighten map"
  • forks89
    forks89 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009

God I hope this guy is a troll....

It was stated many many many times that the tideborn would be an aquatic race... Most notably in the preview that you "read"

The newest race is called the Tideborn, ancient and powerful beings that dwell underwater. Having previously existed for thousands of years, unknown by the rest of the denizens of Perfect World, their addition will add a new layer of story to the game to uncover the Tideborn

However I will give you some credit:
    The % of map explored would be kind of neat.
    Raging Tide Guild:resolvepwi.mmoguildsites.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    edited October 2009
    forks89 wrote: »
    God I hope this guy is a troll....

It was stated many many many times that the tideborn would be an aquatic race... Most notably in the preview that you "read"

The newest race is called the Tideborn, ancient and powerful beings that dwell underwater. Having previously existed for thousands of years, unknown by the rest of the denizens of Perfect World, their addition will add a new layer of story to the game to uncover the Tideborn

However I will give you some credit:
    The % of map explored would be kind of neat.

+1
    10characters
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I kinda saw the skills of the new races... urgh seriously?
    its not too op? its like having so much def and attack... wow... so if someone oracles to 90 he will **** any other classes? whats the deal here? massive reroll?b:sadb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.