Rising Tide Questions [First round of answers posted!]

Comments

• EthikaII - Heavens Tear
    EthikaII - Heavens Tear Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dunno if these have been asked yet but..
    1.) Is it true assassin's have a skill that has chance to 1KO? if so is there chance it might be alterded in the future?

2.) Sense these new races get these such skills will you be adding any skills to the old races so the may defend themselves?
    Ex. "IF" this is true , there ability to go invisable?!

sorry if been asked but im sure ppl are wondering and would like to know for sure 100%b:surrender
    Retired Sage.
    Moving to alts till they fix GBA boss ;(
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    new set of wings QQ so long to my cleric
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:shockedStill a squad of 6? How will that work out?
    That's totally leaving out a class or two.
    I feel sorry for wizards/archers/bms

So they will have dragon-like wings? Or wings in the form of vapor? And I'm guessing elves can't use these wings...?

ok im confused why would you feel sry for bms? they are majorly required for RB the def buff is amazing also bms are a secondary tank incase the barb goes off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Destini - Dreamweaver
    Destini - Dreamweaver Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Aww...I wonder what role they would play, if any, in RB since it's only gonna be a 6-person squad still. I mean, it's kinda hard to teach an old dog new tricks. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Of course I want to make you giggle, but this is serious. b:chuckle

Other Characters:

Ivy_>Psychic>Level 92>Sage>Active
    Serenata>Venomancer>Level 44>Inactive until further notice
    Avocet>Cleric>Level 25>same as above
    Descorian>Blademaster>Level 5> The love child of Destini and Escorian...but I hardly play her...b:surrender

PS: Caffeine Detox sucks!
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    QUESTION 2: why isn't anyone interested in the psychics? they can use mind control on wraiths!!

I want to be a phycic, they seem like the modo of perfect world b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Davitiel - Heavens Tear
    Davitiel - Heavens Tear Posts: 978 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    What kind of flying mounts will the Tideborn use?
    A: The Tideborn will use a new set of wings exclusive to their race.

Aquatic sea angels that can transform into merpeople, use magical orbs and can DD with Earth and Water magic. If this is as fabulous as it sounds, no more healing for me! Lets wait and see what the GMs will dish out next!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    And now faith, hope, and charity remain; but the greatest of these is charity.
  • Argyle - Dreamweaver
    Argyle - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    will dual daggers be class specific?
  • IceFalls - Sanctuary
    IceFalls - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    will dual daggers be class specific?

Thats a very good question. Would be interesting to see Fist BMs (Such as myself) being able to use Daggers. (Or Archers)
  • Lanfo - Sanctuary
    Lanfo - Sanctuary Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:shockedStill a squad of 6? How will that work out?
    That's totally leaving out a class or two.
    I feel sorry for wizards/archers/bms

So they will have dragon-like wings? Or wings in the form of vapor? And I'm guessing elves can't use these wings...?

b:shocked at least we have golden bell which is beta than archer n wizard buff. I think we are save....aren't we?b:sad
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    b:shocked at least we have golden bell which is beta than archer n wizard buff. I think we are save....aren't we?b:sad

Yes, you guys are saved unless people want an extra 2 assassians or 2 psychics to be in the party. Or extra clerics. I do agree you have better buffs than archers and wizards.
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • ChaoticTears - Harshlands
    ChaoticTears - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Yes, you guys are saved unless people want an extra 2 assassians or 2 psychics to be in the party. Or extra clerics. I do agree you have better buffs than archers and wizards.

And we totally own in FF......aoe/stun chainsaw ftw lol b:victory
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009

b:surrender I was hoping for a Flying Seahorse.... b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Slivaf - Dreamweaver
    Slivaf - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,106 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    I don't know if these three questions have been asked yet, but to be honest I don't want to go back and read to find out. So if they have I apologize now for having you all read them twice.

Anyways....

1. Will the two new classes have "ultimate" skills that use two sparks?

2. Will there be new specifc class weapons for the two new classes?

3. If the squad limit is still 6, will this also change the effect of a 'perfect' RB squad?
    Ah, Mistakes are so easily made. ~ laura resnick

What kind of message are you sending when you insult my intelligence? ~ Me ~ 5/29/2015 (Yes it is possible someone said this before just no idea who/where.)
  • RawrzWolf - Sanctuary
    RawrzWolf - Sanctuary Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    3. If the squad limit is still 6, will this also change the effect of a 'perfect' RB squad?

I would say that RB squads would be the same as they are now.
    Unless the Psychic is better than the Wizard, or if the Assasin is better than archer.. Maybe they could replace some roles. But other than that, I think the RB's will remain the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    And we totally own in FF......aoe/stun chainsaw ftw lol b:victory

I envy your moves lolb:chuckle
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Zuyue - Sanctuary
    Zuyue - Sanctuary Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Dunno if these have been asked yet but..
    1.) Is it true assassin's have a skill that has chance to 1KO? if so is there chance it might be alterded in the future?

2.) Sense these new races get these such skills will you be adding any skills to the old races so the may defend themselves?
    Ex. "IF" this is true , there ability to go invisable?!

sorry if been asked but im sure ppl are wondering and would like to know for sure 100%b:surrender

I'm guessing deadly strike is done under the effects of stealth resulting in a deadly blow which is prolly a critx2. Armageddon will be out the window assassins will sit on top the food chain when patch is released ;)
  • blazingzero
    blazingzero Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    could u give us some info on the skills of the tideborns? rumors are that the assassins have an invisible skill AND an invisible seeing skill...will this only be for pvp or will there be invisible mobs? wouldnt invisible mobs give assassins a HUGE advantage compared to other players? are other classes going to get an invisible seeing skill to balance that out cuase if squads arent 8 then thats just another reason assassins will be picked over others.How will invisibility work? will name disapear or will things just not notice you and how will that work in pvp when its a lock on fighting style .can assassin just waltz through his BH??? could you tell us the speed range and dmg range of a dagger?? also is a rumor of a move one of the tideborns have that makes it so every1 in party can get 10% of there dmg returned as hp...could this make wizzys and archers possible tanks? will we have to be purple? How are u gonna control KS spam if everyone is curious to be an assassin and u load up one area and they all do quests in that area?? will FACTION numbers be increased to make room for assassins???

(totally unrelated but it be kinda nice) Spoon could YOU or SUM1 WHO HAS POWER TO DO SO chg my name to something else? ive met 3 Blazingzeros ALL archers and ive heard rumors of more...i think theres like 6 on my server...you could like ADD me to FL to pick one if u get the right blazing...vv

psys get a double water def move??? sees the new tanks for MANTAVIP. archers will be chosen for those squads of 6 for there serrated arrow...ability to inc assassins evasion and since they DD high that assassin move will make the archer and the assassin play hand in hand....also both dex LAs
  • Olba - Sanctuary
    Olba - Sanctuary Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ouch, what the heck will happen to RB rainbow squads now that it's confirmed that the squad size won't be larger?

I'm guessing it's gonna count as "rainbow" if there isn't two of any given class.
    If you disregard what I say because of who I am or because of the contents of what I said, you are a fool.

Everyone wants to be different, but when you're different you wish you were normal.
  • Spankmepls - Dreamweaver
    Spankmepls - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Ouch, what the heck will happen to RB rainbow squads now that it's confirmed that the squad size won't be larger?

I'm guessing it's gonna count as "rainbow" if there isn't two of any given class.

YEAH b:angry we want our bonus celebeans QQ
  • Rawthorne - Heavens Tear
    Rawthorne - Heavens Tear Posts: 400 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The rumor is that w/ the new expansion we will NOT be able to upgrade our tt99 green weapons (f/ 12->15) but we WILL be able to upgrade the tt99 gold wpns? Can you confirm/deny this please? The tt99 green wpns if you think about it were much harder to obtain then the tt99 gold pataka (2 gold mats, 10 green mats and NO souledge) so any tom, ****, and harry can have a tt99 gold wpn w/ ease via this event (obtaining 2 gold mats w/ ease). I've been holding off making my tt99 wpn till this expansion came out (due to rumor of refine transfer finally available) but wth is the point if only the people w/ tt99 gold wpns will be able to take full advantage of this? Can any of this please be confirmed/denied please?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009

After the Expansion, no one can say fully buffed.

b:sadIt will be reduced to Buffed with 3/4.

Lol reminds me of Harry Potterb:chuckle

But seriously.... T^T -cry-
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Moozka - Sanctuary
    Moozka - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited October 2009

OOOOOO my question was answered :3 how exciting! Wings for fish people I bet they are ganna look like fish fins b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited October 2009
    OOOOOO my question was answered :3 how exciting! Wings for fish people I bet they are ganna look like fish fins b:laugh

Flying fish anyone?
    May taste like chicken.
    And may make you half-cannibal.

Sorry, had candy.b:surrender
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited October 2009
    Mr. GM ...will the tideborns be able to use there wings at lv 1 ...or will they have to wait til 30 like the human/untamed aerogear
  • Phenoix - Heavens Tear
    Phenoix - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    will there be new monsters not before seen to the water areas,and will they be tameable?

Is the new content going to add a new rare pet for venos to capture?

and my last i hope not but is there going to be a new water pet like the hercules and phoenix?
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Will there be new territories for guilds to battle for?
    A: Absolutely.

awsome :)
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • rukhmath
    rukhmath Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    The rumor is that w/ the new expansion we will NOT be able to upgrade our tt99 green weapons (f/ 12->15) but we WILL be able to upgrade the tt99 gold wpns? Can you confirm/deny this please? The tt99 green wpns if you think about it were much harder to obtain then the tt99 gold pataka (2 gold mats, 10 green mats and NO souledge) so any tom, ****, and harry can have a tt99 gold wpn w/ ease via this event (obtaining 2 gold mats w/ ease). I've been holding off making my tt99 wpn till this expansion came out (due to rumor of refine transfer finally available) but wth is the point if only the people w/ tt99 gold wpns will be able to take full advantage of this? Can any of this please be confirmed/denied please?

This is a very important question.^
    Rather than all the stupid questions about fashion, wings, mermaids and what not.

GM's Please answer this one A.S.A.P!
    No need for quotes anymore. Lost City's eyes are wide open now. Thank god!b:victory
    edited October 2009
    rukhmath wrote: »
    This is a very important question.^
    Rather than all the stupid questions about fashion, wings, mermaids and what not.

GM's Please answer this one A.S.A.P!

im sure the GMs will care alot more if u make fun of other ppl
    edited October 2009
    im sure the GMs will care alot more sense u made fun of other ppl to piont out ur question ...and its really not that important ...i dont think the Gms have even said u will be able to upgrade weapons to G15

Ummm... what?b:puzzled

Edit: Oh lol. I was thinking I insulted someone, but it was a miss-quote XD
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited October 2009
    Ummm... what?b:puzzled

b:surrender yeah i noticed it didnt make much sense after i posted it ....im kinda sleepy ...mostly i was commenting on him putting down other ppls posts and saying his is most important ... im sure the GMs will answer all of them at some piont
    i really dont like those ppl that act like there so much better then everyone else for one reason or another
This discussion has been closed.