Tideborn - Tale of Mermaid news

Options

Comments

• LT__Razak - Dreamweaver
    LT__Razak - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Okay I'm too damn lazy to read through the whole thread...
    Not sure if anyone's asked this already, sue me if they have. I don't really care...
    Are these classes gender specific? Such as Barbs and Venos? Or are they interchangeable? Like Cleric, Archer, BM, and Wiz?
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Okay I'm too damn lazy to read through the whole thread...
    Not sure if anyone's asked this already, sue me if they have. I don't really care...
    Are these classes gender specific? Such as Barbs and Venos? Or are they interchangeable? Like Cleric, Archer, BM, and Wiz?

interchangeable..i think iv read it somewhere but cant rmb where- -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    interchangeable..i think iv read it somewhere but cant rmb where- -

It's in the 'first round of answers posted' thread, just about the only question that got answered.
  • LT__Razak - Dreamweaver
    LT__Razak - Dreamweaver Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's in the 'first round of answers posted' thread, just about the only question that got answered.

xD go figure. thanks you guys lol
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    1st page updated

1102047.jpg
    1102036s.jpg
    lhd_monster_12.jpg
    lhd_monster_13.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I Love Those Weapons!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    lol..editing 1st page- -post later
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fliiick - Heavens Tear
    Fliiick - Heavens Tear Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    May have been asked and answered, but the thread is long lol

The normal TT99 wepaons, like the Scaredevil, are they able to be upgraded to G15?

On the main page it only specifies TT99 gold, not green T99.
    ~Almost original Tao member~
    Former Tao Director

IGN: Fliiick
    Cleric 100
    Currently Radiance
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I Love Those Weapons!!!!
    May have been asked and answered, but the thread is long lol

The normal TT99 wepaons, like the Scaredevil, are they able to be upgraded to G15?

On the main page it only specifies TT99 gold, not green T99.

b:cold no, TT99 Green cant be upgraded...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arkright - Dreamweaver
    Arkright - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I'm wanting TT100 fists, but since the stats are the only things being refreshed, will the design also change? I luuurve the G15 fists. b:dirty
  • Uminokaze - Heavens Tear
    Uminokaze - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thanks Korren for the pictures and translations!

From the looks of the weapons and their colors, seem like they divided into "good" and "evil" themes b:chuckle.

Can't wait to see the real status of those weapons b:pleased
  • Legendadry - Harshlands
    Legendadry - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    i cant wait for those swords!!!!! there so hot o.o
    I dont level Slow I just enjoy the game b:surrender
  • AlbireoTwo - Lost City
    AlbireoTwo - Lost City Posts: 2,056 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thanks Korren for the pictures and translations!

From the looks of the weapons and their colors, seem like they divided into "good" and "evil" themes b:chuckle.

Can't wait to see the real status of those weapons b:pleased
    Thats an idea. Demons get evil weapons, sages get good weapons.....

Btw,why does it say Phychic on the first post?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thank you Forsakenx for the picture. b:thanks
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    can anyone guess whats wrong with this picture?

Answer: (
    arcane archer)

11030002.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

arcane archer)

Hm.... smells a bit like private server to me.. b:surrender
    Makes me really sceptical now...
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Hm.... smells a bit like private server to me.. b:surrender
    Makes me really sceptical now...

Its from PW-cn offical wesite..

But if im not blind..b:shocked that EA is wearing TT99 arcane gold set?

BTW, look at this barb's fly mount b:bored
    1102058.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Its from PW-cn offical wesite..

But if im not blind..b:shocked that EA is wearing TT99 arcane gold set?

BTW, look at this barb's fly mount b:bored
    1102058.jpg
    Um............and i thought the beetle mount was fugly....

29_angler_fish.jpg&usg=AFQjCNG8lIwJplMC5CPg-N3CQaTHXOQo-g
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    PW-CN has been hijacked by hackers b:shocked
    Lol not really... I hope.

But honestly.. those weapons really look like they could be from private servers huh.. Thats a bit too flashy and cool for PWI lol

Now Im really curious..
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
      instants requirement: .★★★★★
      controlling: ...............★★★
    Can u explain those stats a bit more?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
      instants requirement: .★★★★★
      controlling: ...............★★★
    Can u explain those stats a bit more?
    instants requirement= Useful alot in dungeons like a barb or cleric or DD or etc.

controlling= The rare thing you see in PWI nowadays called 'player skill'. The amount of 'player skill' you have is the factor that measures how low or how high you can utilize the class to its fullest.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

arcane archer)

11030002.jpg

you wanna know why? cuz TT99 LA is hideous! b:cry

everyone thinks archers are hawt and totally awesome but how do they show one with...such **** looking LA? they don't...they show them wearing TT99 arcane and then everyone goes, aww yeah this is what i'm gonna look like when i roll archer and reach 99 well they're DEAD wrong!
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:sweat 2 G15 bow pics
    11030002.jpg
    1102063.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AiriJen - Heavens Tear
    AiriJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    b:shocked i lost count of the days , What was the estimated time of tide born coming out? i remember some ppl were estimating it by patches O.o i know no one knows for sure but O.O someone estimate agianb:shutup

11030002.jpg

b:shocked Someone slap that archer shes wearing a dress :s
    Swasie- RA 100 R9 Cleric.....Arsoli-81 Seeker
    Arjunro-RA 100 R8 Sin..........LineWarZ-90 Archer
    Madian-101 R9 Bm.............NecroBurn-93 Psy
    ArsoliCeli-100 Wiz...............VioletHeartS-100 Myst
    AiriJen-RA 100 Veno.........
  • PetroVeno - Sanctuary
    PetroVeno - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    the rest G15 archer weapons
    1102066.jpg
    1102064.jpg
    1102062.jpg
    1102065.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bearleeable - Lost City
    Bearleeable - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    instants requirement= Useful alot in dungeons like a barb or cleric or DD or etc.
    Cool!

controlling= The rare thing you see in PWI nowadays called 'player skill'. The amount of 'player skill' you have is the factor that measures how low or how high you can utilize the class to its fullest.
    hmmm.. I must be **** today as I only get part of that b:surrender are we saying that a 1 star controlling means minimum player skill to exploit this class to its fullest? Sorry to be so dumb about this part.b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sherbet - Dreamweaver
    Sherbet - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So, does any one have a date for when the newest expansion of the game is to drop? That's all that I have been waiting to hear, lol...
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Cool!

hmmm.. I must be **** today as I only get part of that b:surrender are we saying that a 1 star controlling means minimum player skill to exploit this class to its fullest? Sorry to be so dumb about this part.b:sad

I think 5 stars = easiest to control / play (easiest to play with no skill) 1 star = Hardest to control/ play (Hardest to play requires skill)
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So, does any one have a date for when the newest expansion of the game is to drop? That's all that I have been waiting to hear, lol...

b:surrender I dun have any news about it.
    But heres something u might be interested:

the 25th November: worldwide(tho its called worldwide, its still in chinese..b:surrender) closed beta for Raising TideBorn Expansion on CN server. That will last 1-2 weeks, Devs fix bugs nurf new class etc.
    after that comes the open beta...
    So- -..i think the expansion on PWI will be mid or end December...
    I think 5 stars = easiest to control / play (easiest to play with no skill) 1 star = Hardest to control/ play (Hardest to play requires skill)

eww...5 stars should be the hardest....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    Options
    So- -..i think the expansion on PWI will be mid or end December...
    yeah thats the same timeframe im getting from another version, Dec. or early 2010
This discussion has been closed.