Tideborn - Tale of Mermaid news

Comments

• aoumi13
    aoumi13 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    YAY found the latest update in the official Chinese site and I wonder if these really are the actual characters!! I don't speak Chinese but it seems like it!

I must admit that it's not exactly what I had expected, but still they look very beauteous. Male is so much more different than female... Considering the artwork I was thinking that tideborns would be somewhat blueish in their mermaid form... Probably there won't be fash in mermaid form or maybe tops only :O

10021258337129238.jpg

10021258336687475.jpg

10021258336795583.jpg

10021258336826284.jpg
  • aoumi13
    edited November 2009
    10021258336851325.jpg

10021258336892836.jpg

10021258336926309.jpg

10021258336951787.jpg
  • hemoglobin
    hemoglobin Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    idk whos going to want to be a male mermaid lmao
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    dayum O_O.........
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Bijorin - Dreamweaver
    Bijorin - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I know we don't know anything about them, but please tell me the mer forms aren't preset like the tiger/fox Untamed forms...b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aoumi13
    edited November 2009
    I know we don't know anything about them, but please tell me the mer forms aren't preset like the tiger/fox Untamed forms...b:sad

Yup, that's right lol xD They will be preset I think xD
    But they won't be gender-locked. ^^
  • I_missU - Dreamweaver
    I_missU - Dreamweaver Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from the fairy... thats a level 99 tideborn!!!! b:shocked b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    QQ
    I got demon quickshot at last b:victoryb:thanks
  • Asila - Lost City
    Asila - Lost City Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    from the fairy... thats a level 99 tideborn!!!! b:shocked b:laugh

nope lvl 100
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Can be joke in this topic too ?

When I see above pictures, I remember in association with them following phrase of street seller:
    "Fish, fresh fish ...".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aoumi13
    edited November 2009
    They looked a bit suspicious.... I don't know why but they also look a bit like mobs to me xDD b:laugh
    I hope they will be customizable enough, because I want different hairstyle and colors.b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    NEW FEMALE WEDDING FASH >:D

White wedding
    eurowedding.jpg
    "Hi, my name is Anna,

Anna Rexic"

hemoglobin wrote: »
    pretty males ;D i would
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hemoglobin wrote: »
    pretty males ;D i would

zoolander.jpg
    "Mer-man! *cough* Mer-man!"

b:chuckle
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    aoumi13 wrote: »
    10021258337129238.jpg

2009-09-1208-08-26.jpg

Those two pictures look familiar? The bottom one is Mr. Zoologist. I took that picture months ago, saying that was what the Tideborn probably looked like.
    edited November 2009

Those two pictures look familiar? The bottom one is Mr. Zoologist. I took that picture months ago, saying that was what the Tideborn probably looked like.

Whos the kid that buried him half way while he slept?
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Whos the kid that buried him half way while he slept?

me! cuz his wife shot me with thunder for like 3k hp when i sniped a baby frog b:angry
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Mizuoni - Dreamweaver
    Mizuoni - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,533 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    2009-09-1208-08-26.jpg

the first one is really really hot b:dirty
    I want him NAO! b:beg lemme have him spoons!
    Sins are Scissors. Psychics are Rocks.
    Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper.
    ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.
    Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE. -cheze
    edited November 2009
    .........wait........the bodies and style is nice but what about the face presets =_=; cause i know thers some horrible ones for the current existing ones.
  • Elvarin - Dreamweaver
    Elvarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    .........wait........the bodies and style is nice but what about the face presets =_=; cause i know thers some horrible ones for the current existing ones.
    ...make your own faces?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2009
    ...make your own faces?

i wants that face in the picture lol
  • DeadxScream - Sanctuary
    DeadxScream - Sanctuary Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    b:cutehmmm..looks good..but since they are mermaid, will they be able to walk on land? or just turn to bubblesb:cry
    All right, look if you absolutely have to tell her the truth, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for. b:surrender
  • ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands
    ELQuAdRoo - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited November 2009
  • Silver - Dreamweaver
    Silver - Dreamweaver Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    the new dungeon looks like fb 109 hell b:sad

Whats Wrong with that XD
    Most Ironic phrase in the English language is Common Sense, its easiest concept to understand yet few people ever grasp it.

~Silver
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    some of the skills' SS
    Explosion
    10021258594944384.jpg
    stealth
    10021258595038599.jpg
    Soul of Mirror
    10021258595080862.jpg
    skill Suppression
    10021258595113580.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korren - Lost City
    Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    life bubble
    10021258595147510.jpg
    Soul of Retaliation
    10021258595205891.jpg

Assassin skills
    4 branches on skill tree: assassination / defence / atk buff / speed
    something about stealth:
    stealth lvl: player lvl + skill lvl
    anti-stealth lvl: player lvl + a-s lvl
    if the target's lvl or a-s lvl is higher than your stealth lvl, u will be found.

u can only be targeted by your party members or the ones whos a-s lvl > your stealth lvl
    once being hit / aoe'd or u start atk or lack of MP, stealth will be cancled.
    stealth mode cant be cancled during first 5 seconds .

what u cant do in invisible mode:
    1.throw away / pick items
    2.embrace
    3.riding land mount
    4.open cat shop
    5.duel
    6.trade
    7.cant use fireworks.-__-

correction for the description of teleportation:
    instantly teleport to ur target (it works on the target in the air as well)

[FONT=宋体]091118143871796236db0eb287.jpg[/FONT]
    Psychic skills
    3 branches on skill tree: water / earth / revenge
    09111814340bb30c5e9a29a79e.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All characters should get new animations for skills. These old are already old and could be nicer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elvarin - Dreamweaver
    Elvarin - Dreamweaver Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    I don't see a skill that's on both trees there... where's the mermaid/merdude transformation?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ricechan - Harshlands
    Ricechan - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    All characters should get new animations for skills. These old are already old and could be nicer.

I second this. b:surrender
  • Sharea - Dreamweaver
    Sharea - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    PW-CN has been hijacked by hackers b:shocked
    Lol not really... I hope.

But honestly.. those weapons really look like they could be from private servers huh.. Thats a bit too flashy and cool for PWI lol

Now Im really curious..

The weapons are not from private servers because none of the private servers have the Tideborn expansion. She's standing in the Tideborn area. Thats the new upgraded bow.
    Important things to remember:

1) Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.

2) If at first you don't succeed, failure may be your style.

3) If your going into an fb and the BladeMaster screams "LEROY JENKINS" as he runs into the cave, leave the party. It's only going to get worse from then on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bagoly_ - Sanctuary
    Bagoly_ - Sanctuary Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Awesome flashy colorful skills... now I want black clouds above my opponent's head when I use Tempest. b:laugh
  • _tina_ - Lost City
    _tina_ - Lost City Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    hmm...

looks like only psych have the skill to turn into mermaid

and assassin only have the 15 sec speed skill
    ****.****.ins
    Cuz theyll Kick your **** before you spot them
    b:chuckle
This discussion has been closed.