1235»

Comments

• BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    cel1ckay wrote: »
    yeah, you cant use nix in SP mate

so what if people oracle lol, yeah its easy mode, if you have money too chuck at a dead shiit game then why not?

b:surrender I ask that you do not insult PWI, to a lot of people its a game where they can have fun and enjoy their time on.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Kharonte - Harshlands
    Kharonte - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    you must be new to this sever.. I say another oracled ******..

Ayekim used to pk w/o nix and be good at it. now GTFO to your oracle lines.

Im not new at this server, and i played on LC before, and NEVER oracled in my life, im not a cashopper like most of ppl in this server, and some 90+ know me since i was lvl 19 months ago so they know i never oracled b:bye
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Im not new at this server, and i played on LC before, and NEVER oracled in my life, im not a cashopper like many of ppl in this server, and some 90+ know me since i was lvl 19 months ago so they know i never oracled b:bye

........... I changed the word "most" to many because I know personally that much of my friends have never even bought gold in-game or in real life. Many is a more better word for that. And just cause people like me buy gold doesn't mean that we use it to buy stuff like those Anniversary Packs (I've refused to touch one, believe me. Turned a few down from my friends), I use it just for stuff like buying clothes, tele's (that I don't sell, I actually use them), etc.

So yeah, I'd like you to change the word if you would mind. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    ........... I changed the word "most" to many because I know personally that much of my friends have never even bought gold in-game or in real life. Many is a more better word for that. And just cause people like me buy gold doesn't mean that we use it to buy stuff like those Anniversary Packs (I've refused to touch one, believe me. Turned a few down from my friends), I use it just for stuff like buying clothes, tele's (that I don't sell, I actually use them), etc.

So yeah, I'd like you to change the word if you would mind. b:surrender

he says most cause anyone who mattered that wasnt CSing quit....now the server is filled with literally 4 types of players

1:CSers
    2:lowbies
    3:people in kylin/KD
    4:pure pve people

and a very small number of addicts who should of quit a while ago :P (sup Lig <3)

everyone else quit, oh, let me add a 4th type, there :D and by everyone else i mean people who were actually pvpers, i am fairly confident that everyone falls into one of those types
  • catougar
    catougar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Everyone else quit??? Funny how I've recently seen a lot of those quitters come drifting back from that 4-letter name game and start buying and selling event stuff themselves. Will be interesting to see how many more come back since the event is over.b:chuckle
  • RedBetty - Harshlands
    RedBetty - Harshlands Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

and a very small number of addicts who should of quit a while ago :P (sup Lig <3)

i take number 2!
    did i win?
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    he says most cause anyone who mattered that wasnt CSing quit....now the server is filled with literally 4 types of players

everyone else quit, oh, let me add a 4th type, there :D and by everyone else i mean people who were actually pvpers, i am fairly confident that everyone falls into one of those types

.................. Ohhhh, that makes sense b:surrender

O.o mhmmm, but I would have to say I fall into the 2 categorie. PVE people are so annoying though, I mean, they complain their PKed and its like "Hello? You are in a PvP server?" b:chuckle
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Apparently I'm in a category all my own.

Get out from under my desk, Xheart D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Apparently I'm in a category all my own.

Get out from under my desk, Xheart D:

hey you're lucky i dont pick on you in every single post i make (i want to each time) but im like naw, that wouldnt be cool, i already gave you enough **** about being carebear ingame :P

edit: under the desk? i dont mind, arnt you 17/f/japan?
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Psh, I barely even leveled until QQme disbanded because I'd always get distracted by PvP. Then PvP died during the Sense days, so I decided '**** it' and went and leveled.

And I mind D:<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Tzone - Harshlands
    Tzone - Harshlands Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    God i love this game....
    Threads like this keep me interested in this game. LOLb:laugh
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Psh, I barely even leveled until QQme disbanded because I'd always get distracted by PvP. Then PvP died during the Sense days, so I decided '**** it' and went and leveled.

And I mind D:<

you're a carebear, i know ^_^ 97 now? wtf, get off this server you damned addict!
  • Zinova - Harshlands
    Zinova - Harshlands Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Give me my 95 gear and maybe even some HH90 armor and I will pew pew MD with my uber macro : Select MD and play piano with my 1-2-3-4-5-6 keys。
  • Taboo - Harshlands
    Taboo - Harshlands Posts: 1,420 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Give me my 95 gear and maybe even some HH90 armor and I will pew pew MD with my uber macro : Select MD and play piano with my 1-2-3-4-5-6 keys。

Force log more d bag.

@topic, after rolling them and making fun of eachother KY and GG are now butt buddies, odd.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    Force log more d bag.

@topic, after rolling them and making fun of eachother KY and GG are now butt buddies, odd.

hmm jus so u know GG hasnt safelisted Kylin, although they help each other against KD in sum situations since the aim is to bring KD down nd KD jus seems to b getting more high lvls apparentlyb:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:angryb:angry Pai
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    God i love this game....
    Threads like this keep me interested in this game. LOLb:laugh

b:chuckle ooh btw, Chiichan (i'm sure thats how her name was spelled.... if not... b:surrender) says you should log on or something lol >.<
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:angryb:angry Pai

b:shocked You need to fix your pc xD but while u r at it im having fun casting spellsb:sin
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:cry the video card on my laptop went bad
    they re mailing me a replacement i think
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited October 2009
    Options
    b:cry the video card on my laptop went bad
    they re mailing me a replacement i think

Ouch that must really stink having your video card going bad.... Wish you luck getting the replacement b:surrender