West Gate Own!!09/27

Options

Comments

• _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok I understand that u r in Kylin so u feel the need in defending MD but i will like to comment on sum of the things u said which I thing r really wrong.
    "y are u all on MDs back?", wat do u expect when sum1 keeps saying that hes the best of his class in the server on the forums over nd over again?
    u said this "Nerfed, havn't seen him fight at all.", this proves that u obviouly havent pvped enough to even know that Nurfed was one of the few players that had pvped since his 3x but since u havent pked enough its easy to understand why u never saw him in a pvp fight before.
    u said "i havn't heard MD or Xulin complain about there not being enough people to pk", do u expect sum1 that doesnt like to eat pizza to complain when theres no place to buy pizza in the town?
    u said "y do u all say MD is bad?" simple, MD in order to start surviving nd killing ppl alot he had to refine his gear alot nd with the gear he has its hard to tell whether he got better or not cuz he was a very bad player before he hit 90. Now, saying MD is a fail mage nd he is all about gears is really getting old cuz all of us hav sum advantage over others at sum point (either it is the class that is OP or we r smarter then the opponentb:laugh) but when u start talking too much **** nd giving yourself too much credit when theres no1 with at least a bit of logic in his/her way of thinking to support u, u get yourself in this kind of situation.
    Your so mean to people you big E-thug
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    BeingHope - Harshlands Posts: 5,013 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Mhmmm, there was another PK war in West? Awwww I think I was grounded that day b:surrender I love to see myself get pked there b:laugh Funny rofl.
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
    I forgot!!! Thanks forsaken for the signature b:cute
    b:chuckle I love huge catshops LOL b:laugh
  • Seraphim - Harshlands
    Seraphim - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think the people who still play this game after the anniversary boosts gear should really shut up. Prior to all the OP stuff i dont think most of u wouldnt even post here and brag on how good you are. Gear + top gems just makes u almost unbeatable and its not even about your skills. You can even buy all the spellbooks u want as long u have enough cash, tell me MD did u got your stone barrier from farming FB99 or the event ?

Also before i quit i saw u wanted to buy your rank8 ??? for what in gods name lol.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i think the people who still play this game after the anniversary boosts gear should really shut up. Prior to all the OP stuff i dont think most of u wouldnt even post here and brag on how good you are. Gear + top gems just makes u almost unbeatable and its not even about your skills. You can even buy all the spellbooks u want as long u have enough cash, tell me MD did u got your stone barrier from farming FB99 or the event ?

Also before i quit i saw u wanted to buy your rank8 ??? for what in gods name lol.

Mhmmm, I refuse to even touch the anniversary stuff. I mean, a ton of people worked so hard to get up there and now these nobodies are making more money than some of us will ever have. b:angry
    [SIGPIC]http://i933.photobucket.com/albums/ad175/beinghope/beinghopesiggie.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow MD, are you effing blind? I told you to get my name outta your mouth. Holy wdf. Everytime I come here, all i see is Nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed in your posts. Hop off the cack already. Got dayam.

Tekk-Money Tekk-Money Series 1 : Episode 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLzf9yKptQ

gg rolled lol

btw dont i tank you just about 100 times better than that joke of a barb? ^_^
    i love his 300s dmg to you, also, no poison fang on? wtf, granted you were buffed he died like a fat pig. the end
    now make another XD

edit:for those who watch the vid watch the old one too, at the end just before the naught pvp when they are all in hell fighting theres loads of 9x there (duh) and who do we notice? thats right, MD getting killed in either 1 or 2 shots (literally) just about 3-4 times in a row, not doing anything but getting splatered instantly, and hes 9x, you call that staying alive prestige?

FACT:now that PWI is ruined and everyone quit, people like MD talks ****.

edit #2: if thats how the other game looks like its not that attractive, better make some nice vid soon or i wont come :'(
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damnnn, you geeks still arguin about who's better at a video game? Better yet, a GEAR BASED video game. LOLOL
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Damnnn, you geeks still arguin about who's better at a video game? Better yet, a GEAR BASED video game. LOLOL

i dont have anything against you personally, but you are in no place to call anyone a geek after going all emo on forums over your e-****, sorry pal, thats actually lower than argueing about pvp
  • Escobar - Harshlands
    Escobar - Harshlands Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i dont have anything against you personally, but you are in no place to call anyone a geek after going all emo on forums over your e-****, sorry pal, thats actually lower than argueing about pvp

If you didn't realize that whole "emo-thread" was just an act to start drama and clearly it worked if it had 10k views in less than a day. The whole relationship was a joke to begin with. I only made it seem like she "broke up" with me because that added to the dramatic effect. This whole community is a joke, 90% of the people I've met in this game are either uneducated and/or unemployed. So keep arguing about a crappy game with imbalanced pvp and cash shopaholics who have no real skills.
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stop the flames please, lock comes next

Should just lock it imo. That's mainly what this thread is for, is to flame MD etc...lawl.
  • Endless_life - Harshlands
    Endless_life - Harshlands Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Oh yea, hmm solo Endless_Life, you happy? his gears are actually better than mine lol..by a lot, hes nothing different than other WB, 10k gush on him as wellb:laugh

the last time you hit me for 10k was when i hit 90 MD so awhile ago and my gear was ok at the time and it was in a dual also

b:victory i have 16k in human now ^^
    let 1 vs 1 someone
    ^^ i have good gear but low refine
    i only have +8 cause of my dear Shayla getting me the orb =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I love cocky mages, just wait till you walk into a vit barbs perdiiton b:chuckle
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MD is the most piece of **** mage i have seen b:chuckle

inb4lock
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MD is the most piece of **** mage i have seen b:chuckle

inb4lock
    And your a anime nerdb:chuckle
    gtfo stupid anime nerds
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gtfo stupid anime nerds

lolololololololololololololoololololololololololololol

where do you get anime nerd from?
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lolololololololololololololoololololololololololololol

where do you get anime nerd from?

Your name is a japanese name, so your a anime nerdb:chuckle
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Your name is a japanese name, so your a anime nerdb:chuckle

my name is kickass thank you very much
  • _icup - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    my name is kickass thank you very much
    No it doesn't it's a weirdo name you anime nerdb:chuckle
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    gtfo stupid anime nerds

You must be new to the internet..
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Stop the flames please, lock comes next

b:surrender As it always does
  • Dark_Fate - Harshlands
    Dark_Fate - Harshlands Posts: 968 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    anyway u all fail... u all fail... u all...b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    ok I understand that u r in Kylin so u feel the need in defending MD but i will like to comment on sum of the things u said which I thing r really wrong.
    "y are u all on MDs back?", wat do u expect when sum1 keeps saying that hes the best of his class in the server on the forums over nd over again?
    u said this "Nerfed, havn't seen him fight at all.", this proves that u obviouly havent pvped enough to even know that Nurfed was one of the few players that had pvped since his 3x but since u havent pked enough its easy to understand why u never saw him in a pvp fight before.
    u said "i havn't heard MD or Xulin complain about there not being enough people to pk", do u expect sum1 that doesnt like to eat pizza to complain when theres no place to buy pizza in the town?
    u said "y do u all say MD is bad?" simple, MD in order to start surviving nd killing ppl alot he had to refine his gear alot nd with the gear he has its hard to tell whether he got better or not cuz he was a very bad player before he hit 90. Now, saying MD is a fail mage nd he is all about gears is really getting old cuz all of us hav sum advantage over others at sum point (either it is the class that is OP or we r smarter then the opponentb:laugh) but when u start talking too much **** nd giving yourself too much credit when theres no1 with at least a bit of logic in his/her way of thinking to support u, u get yourself in this kind of situation.

lol actally i don't think i was in a guild with nerfed, or was in a guild that kosed nerfed guild ever, well actally qqme, but i don't ever remembering him stand out in pk fights. lol and if u knew anything about me i join a lot more pk fights then the average 8X (seeing how most 9X's have nothing better to do then pk), when my friends are in trouble i help them out and only don't when im in a fb or bh. I also help a lot in pk fights with the guild, even though i don't have a charm now and im easy to kill.

I wasn't saying Nerfed never pked because i didn't see him so u don't have to defend your friend, i was saying i just never really saw nerfed pk. so i coudln't say if hes that good or not, lol i wasn't trying to get personal with nerfed or anything so please don't go get personal with me

and about MD being bad or good, dosn't refined gear make him good? it makes someone hit harder and be able to take more dmg before dieing, i say thats better then not having refines. So in that aspect alone i think md would be considered good, there are other aspects then just skill here, headtramas good compared to other people, at least i believe he is, but does that mean hes good vs other people his lvl with the same gear? idk i havn't seen him fight (never been in a guild with him or vs him)

anyway the point of my posts was that don't just say someone sucks because they have good gear, everyone bashs on the rich people it seems, only the average geared people get any credit, im not just defending md here, im defending all the rich **** out there
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lol actally i don't think i was in a guild with nerfed, or was in a guild that kosed nerfed guild ever, well actally qqme, but i don't ever remembering him stand out in pk fights. lol and if u knew anything about me i join a lot more pk fights then the average 8X (seeing how most 9X's have nothing better to do then pk), when my friends are in trouble i help them out and only don't when im in a fb or bh. I also help a lot in pk fights with the guild, even though i don't have a charm now and im easy to kill.

i wasn't saying Nerfed never pked because i didn't see him so u don't have to defend your friend, i was saying i just never really saw nerfed pk. so i coudln't say if hes that good or not, lol i wasn't trying to get personal with nerfed or anything so please don't go get personal with me

and about MD being bad or good, dosn't refined gear make him good? it makes someone hit harder and be able to take more dmg before dieing, i say thats better then not having refines. So in that aspect alone i think md would be considered good, there are other aspects then just skill here, headtramas good compared to other people, at least i believe he is, but does that mean hes good vs other people his lvl with the same gear? idk i havn't seen him fight (never been in a guild with him or vs him)

anyway the point of my posts was that don't just say someone sucks because they have good gear, everyone bashs on the rich people it seems, only the average geared people get any credit, im not just defending md here, im defending all the rich **** out there

We're not saying everyone that has good gear sucks. We're just saying MD sucks because he was BAD before his event gear. Hence why he needs to cash shop more to be at least "decent" with his op gear.

want proof? Go to 7:58 in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1Yggn9ZFuc

ever since the event, and his cash shopping spree to op his gear, he has gon to say that hes the best mage on the server and blatantly showing his huge inflated ego. Prestige, this is why we bash on him. WE know his past.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • BeingHope - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    We're not saying everyone that has good gear sucks. We're just saying MD sucks because he was BAD before his event gear. Hence why he needs to cash shop more to be at least "decent" with his op gear.

ever since the event, and his cash shopping spree to op his gear, he has gon to say that hes the best mage on the server and blatantly showing his huge inflated ego. Prestige, this is why we bash on him. WE know his past.

Mhmmmm, event gear? Ouch, so much controversy about that. But yeah, a ton of bad players did go "Good" after the event b:surrender
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

lol at MD not even putting up stone barrier b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

I wasn't saying Nerfed never pked because i didn't see him so u don't have to defend your friend, i was saying i just never really saw nerfed pk. so i coudln't say if hes that good or not, lol i wasn't trying to get personal with nerfed or anything so please don't go get personal with me

nah I wasnt going personal on u lol jus for the record I know nurfed & hes not my friend but like most ppl in the server that used to pvp alot, I respect Nurfed as a player cuz he was good even before he hit lvl90 nd unlike MD he didnt need big refinement to b decent... & not every rich **** out there suck at pvp but like I said before, MD is still to prove that hes not all about gears nd only time will tell that :p
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Kharonte - Harshlands
    Kharonte - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
  • Kharonte - Harshlands
    Kharonte - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow, i really should have changed this avitar a while back
    Wow! MD... you sure have one hell of an Ego on you!

I remember rolling u a bunch back in the day.
    But like Paigrande said, you never really did anything solo... you always went in a group.

Having support and being able to PK isnt difficult.
    From what i recall, you also ran hardcore everytime we were in a 1 on 1 fight.

you did that typical "hit them, zip away, hit them... run till ur charm re-set, hit them, if they're not dead... go SZ"

Not to say i dont respect someone that can use their class well, and you know how to work WITH your group like many people just work against their group. But on your own against an opponent that can catch you... you're not that special. you're able to get stunned and downed within seconds.

And Nurfed.. lol... shut up... i PWND u also!
    even when i had multiple QQme on me... i still took u out!

Squishy mages need to hug and hope they get some luck!

-Ayekim

Venomancer whit a nix can kill every1 ...ur nix PWNED Nurfed and MD not u... veno whitout nix or herc is just a laughb:chuckle
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Venomancer whit a nix can kill every1 ...ur nix PWNED Nurfed and MD not u... veno whitout nix or herc is just a laughb:chuckle

you must be new to this sever.. I say another oracled ******..

Ayekim used to pk w/o nix and be good at it. now GTFO to your oracle lines.
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • cel1ckay
    cel1ckay Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    bawksy wrote: »
    you must be new to this sever.. I say another oracled ******..

Ayekim used to pk w/o nix and be good at it. now GTFO to your oracle lines.

yeah, you cant use nix in SP mate

so what if people oracle lol, yeah its easy mode, if you have money too chuck at a dead shiit game then why not?