Options

Comments

• Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i wonder how many times MD ever killed me with my **** gear?...0

i wonder how many times i killed MD when he was higher level than me?...30+

MD always has been and always will be a fail mage.

/end thread
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • MD - Harshlands
    MD - Harshlands Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    i wonder how many times MD ever killed me with my **** gear?...0

i wonder how many times i killed MD when he was higher level than me?...30+

MD always has been and always will be a fail mage.

/end thread

the fact I found out was when you level87, I was lvl80 lol.....

And you never fight me when I hit lvl90~ not even once. Yet you post 12314124 times on forum, I still havent seen you in a pk war
  • buffisthestuff
    buffisthestuff Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    MD=fail

end thread
  • Mddafailmage - Harshlands
    Mddafailmage - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    the fact I found out was when you level87, I was lvl80 lol.....

And you never fight me when I hit lvl90~ not even once. Yet you post 12314124 times on forum, I still havent seen you in a pk war

how can anyone fight you when they dont even play this game and even if they did you never left safe zone. all i remember prequit was group killing kylins and seeing MD in all chat BRing away talking as usual. T-screen select MD to kill the nab and he is sitting inside safezone while the rest of his guild was fighting.

oh and this was 9x MD. at least Tekk the failbeast still had the balls to leave safezone even though he got repeatedly rolled.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    how can anyone fight you when they dont even play this game and even if they did you never left safe zone. all i remember prequit was group killing kylins and seeing MD in all chat BRing away talking as usual. T-screen select MD to kill the nab and he is sitting inside safezone while the rest of his guild was fighting.

oh and this was 9x MD. at least Tekk the failbeast still had the balls to leave safezone even though he got repeatedly rolled.

yet you are using alt account because you are scared to let us know who you are? lol.....because maybe I pwn you so bad?

ppl want the "proof" lol..instead of bunch of bs on the forum~

PS. yet Tekkblade 1shot Nurfed
  • Bloop - Harshlands
    Bloop - Harshlands Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hear Iffy solos werebeasts without his nix.
    60 / 250.
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I hear Iffy solos werebeasts without his nix.

Actually most werebeasts could survive me without my nix Tekkblade is just extra baaad
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    at least it wasnt as bad as anger's and dejavu's nix.. that **** hits under water.. True ****ing story
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • Dustinmurphy - Harshlands
    Dustinmurphy - Harshlands Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Actually most werebeasts could survive me without my nix Tekkblade is just extra baaad
    Lmao lffy I can't believe you put so much time into making rainbow textb:laugh
    If anniversary pack threads keep getting made I'll keep trolling them until there isn't anymore!b:bye
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    I know you are from Ultimate's posse, so I can assume that your a worshipper just like him. Since I thought you were a smart troll I though you would understand what I meant.

During the times when the highest was 7x-8x, I did not have much time to play because I was busy with school; obviously I wouldn't PK if I wanted to catch up. When I did catch up I was mid 8x with **** gear and I would get zerged and crashed 24/7, why I would I waste my time getting zerged by 9x everytime I try to PK when I can catch up and gear up so I can actually fight on equal grounds.
    Your unwanted, go back to PVE'ing in Sanctuary.

Btw, it seems I have slain the troll. Successful troll is unsuccessful. Don't listen these "pro's" stupidity, until I decide to read the forums again. b:bye

LOL i wasnt online you idiot. Damn you make up soo much excuses of you not pvping. There were plenty of people that was your level out there pvping despite the miniscule lvl differences. And you were on all the time. Dont front like you didnt play as often as other people. You were one of those people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Mddafailmage - Harshlands
    Mddafailmage - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    yet you are using alt account because you are scared to let us know who you are? lol.....because maybe I pwn you so bad?

ppl want the "proof" lol..instead of bunch of bs on the forum~

you really do have an IQ of a houseplant if you think i'm hiding behind an alt account. i think anyone with even a half a brain could see this was obvious just by reading the posts on page 7.

btw you have never killed me and never will for 2 reasons.

a-i dont play anymore
    b-you are a fail mage

just for you MD because you are not very bright...
    MD always has been and always will be a fail mage
    edited September 2009
    Options
    double post deleteee

ten characters
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BelleFemme - Harshlands
    BelleFemme - Harshlands Posts: 799 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    This thread is win.

inb4cloze
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed - Harshlands
    Nurfed - Harshlands Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow MD, are you effing blind? I told you to get my name outta your mouth. Holy wdf. Everytime I come here, all i see is Nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed in your posts. Hop off the cack already. Got dayam.

Tekk-Money Tekk-Money Series 1 : Episode 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsLzf9yKptQ
  • Allyson - Harshlands
    Allyson - Harshlands Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Wow MD, are you effing blind? I told you to get my name outta your mouth. Holy wdf. Everytime I come here, all i see is Nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed nurfed in your posts. Hop off the cack already. Got dayam.

lol pawned :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ima dudeb:angry
    youtube.com/watch?v=RZhg727Mtw0
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

All I have to say to that is LMFAOROFLMFAOROFLMFAOROFLMFAO!!!! TekkWTFPWNED...and I love the ending. Hopefully see you guys there tomorrow. :)
  • bawksy
    bawksy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

TY I ****ing lold at the end
    inb4 Alexeno

ಠೈಠ Troll-sauce-face made by Konariraiden
    When you see it.. Just don't post again.
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

lolumad? why dont you visit 4 letter game's forum instead of running around here haha

it's just funny to make fun of people when they dont know anythingb:chuckle especially they make me remind of Amour(a d-bag from LC) MUHAHAH
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    LOL i wasnt online you idiot. Damn you make up soo much excuses of you not pvping. There were plenty of people that was your level out there pvping despite the miniscule lvl differences. And you were on all the time. Dont front like you didnt play as often as other people. You were one of those people.

yet the words come from a lvl1b:surrender
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    lolumad? why dont you visit 4 letter game's forum instead of running around here haha

it's just funny to make fun of people when they dont know anythingb:chuckle especially they make me remind of Amour(a d-bag from LC) MUHAHAH

Sounds like Nurfed shutted you the hell up. lolugotnothing2say
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

If you want to understand this post....click the link

http://i36.tinypic.com/os8k6w.png
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

MD it's because that game has gold sellers and botters and the servers keep going down every 5 minutesb:chuckle
  • MD - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Sounds like Nurfed shutted you the hell up. lolugotnothing2say

Didnt XuLin shut you up pretty badly?
    MD it's because that game has gold sellers and botters and the servers keep going down every 5 minutesb:chuckle

lol best game ever
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options

Er, no? O.o idk how he would ever accomplish that...seeing as no one can. Nice try though. :)
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    Er, no? O.o idk how he would ever accomplish that...seeing as no one can. Nice try though. :)

truth.

If my wall of Q's on Saveless' thread back when he was in love with Alex didnt shut him up then nothing will
  • _icup - Harshlands
    _icup - Harshlands Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options

lol best game ever

MD I just went to the games community forum you should read it.
    You will laugh your **** off at how much of a fail that game has been.b:chuckle

Also Lffy and saveless why are you guys here? You regret leaving PWI that much?
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Options
    truth.

If my wall of Q's on Saveless' thread back when he was in love with Alex didnt shut him up then nothing will

Amen.

10char
    edited September 2009
    Options

lololololol pro video
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xprestigex - Harshlands
    Xprestigex - Harshlands Posts: 437 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    y are u all on MDs back? if hes so bad just go pk him.... hes red name u won't go red...

anyway, MDs not bad that ive seen, only time i really saw him die a few times in pvp was when we were vs a larger number of people, with more nixes, and higher lvls. Otherwise MD seems to stay alive a lot, i don't watch him close enough to see how he fights, but hes alive so that can't be bad.

Xulin, idk havn't seen him fight enough.

Nerfed, havn't seen him fight at all. btw y did u join KD nerfed? after complaing about KD power?

but what i like is that i havn't heard MD or Xulin complain about there not being enough people to pk, unlike so so so many other 9X's. Nerfed i cant say the same thing about. Y rush your lvl and then complain when people 10+ lvls under you won't fight u? lol i had ligea (sp? u know that 9X archer) do that to me, complain that i 8x mage (with my 7X gear, exept weapon) would not fight him, a 9X with all his gear. lol but it was funny how he woudln't go red named, i guess he was afraid of other 9Xs killing him? anyway off subject sry

y do u all say MD is bad? do u all kill him that easly? im not sucking up to him, but most of you i don't think could kill MD, and if u can take ss's when u do. And u can't say hes a fail mage when u can't beat him, people, like ligea, are another story with complaing about no pvp when they go after 8Xs, but im not saying he sucks he could be great at fighting 9Xs, its just that he chooses not to. MD on the other hand joins in a lot of fights, idk about anyone else, but he dosn't run as soon as he sees a nix.

Ps: MD is still a noob untill i get my hell stone barrier...
    Our GMs, which art invisible,
    Hallowed be thy Alma,
    Thy kingdom come, thy will be done in godless valley,
    As it is in fb29.
    Give us this day our daily quest.
    And forgive us our banning,
    As we forgive those who ban us.
    And lead us not into random pk,
    But deliver us from Hell
    For yours is the Perfect World, the power and the glory,
    Untill the server crashes
    Amen.b:thanks
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Options
    y are u all on MDs back? if hes so bad just go pk him.... hes red name u won't go red...

anyway, MDs not bad that ive seen, only time i really saw him die a few times in pvp was when we were vs a larger number of people, with more nixes, and higher lvls. Otherwise MD seems to stay alive a lot, i don't watch him close enough to see how he fights, but hes alive so that can't be bad.

Xulin, idk havn't seen him fight enough.

Nerfed, havn't seen him fight at all. btw y did u join KD nerfed? after complaing about KD power?

but what i like is that i havn't heard MD or Xulin complain about there not being enough people to pk, unlike so so so many other 9X's. Nerfed i cant say the same thing about. Y rush your lvl and then complain when people 10+ lvls under you won't fight u? lol i had ligea (sp? u know that 9X archer) do that to me, complain that i 8x mage (with my 7X gear, exept weapon) would not fight him, a 9X with all his gear. lol but it was funny how he woudln't go red named, i guess he was afraid of other 9Xs killing him? anyway off subject sry

y do u all say MD is bad? do u all kill him that easly? im not sucking up to him, but most of you i don't think could kill MD, and if u can take ss's when u do. And u can't say hes a fail mage when u can't beat him, people, like ligea, are another story with complaing about no pvp when they go after 8Xs, but im not saying he sucks he could be great at fighting 9Xs, its just that he chooses not to. MD on the other hand joins in a lot of fights, idk about anyone else, but he dosn't run as soon as he sees a nix.

Ps: MD is still a noob untill i get my hell stone barrier...

ok I understand that u r in Kylin so u feel the need in defending MD but i will like to comment on sum of the things u said which I thing r really wrong.
    "y are u all on MDs back?", wat do u expect when sum1 keeps saying that hes the best of his class in the server on the forums over nd over again?
    u said this "Nerfed, havn't seen him fight at all.", this proves that u obviouly havent pvped enough to even know that Nurfed was one of the few players that had pvped since his 3x but since u havent pked enough its easy to understand why u never saw him in a pvp fight before.
    u said "i havn't heard MD or Xulin complain about there not being enough people to pk", do u expect sum1 that doesnt like to eat pizza to complain when theres no place to buy pizza in the town?
    u said "y do u all say MD is bad?" simple, MD in order to start surviving nd killing ppl alot he had to refine his gear alot nd with the gear he has its hard to tell whether he got better or not cuz he was a very bad player before he hit 90. Now, saying MD is a fail mage nd he is all about gears is really getting old cuz all of us hav sum advantage over others at sum point (either it is the class that is OP or we r smarter then the opponentb:laugh) but when u start talking too much **** nd giving yourself too much credit when theres no1 with at least a bit of logic in his/her way of thinking to support u, u get yourself in this kind of situation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.