Comments

• Ayekim - Harshlands
    Ayekim - Harshlands Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Wow, i really should have changed this avitar a while back
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    Ajani - Harshlands Posts: 1,170 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    er.. since when are west gate battles anything good to change anything?b:embarrass
    Anyone cares? I think NO
    PVP: 3800 kills in the name of KD lawl
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
    Archer retired as of 26/12/10
  • Nike - Harshlands
    Nike - Harshlands Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    let me tell u something about nurfed : lvl 11 blade tempest (99)
    nurfed without spark = flies arouns spaming pk pots to have chi... GG
    if u dont know stfu... nurfed was not the best lol

+1

nurfed was only good cuz he used skills LOL and his keyboard

real mages only auto atk and use mouse
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Nurfed pvped pre 90, that is all

even Xulin came out pre 90 a bit (cant say i saw him at really low lvls but hey i wasnt in every single PK fight), he was a 1 shot to just about everyone but he was out there often enough to earn some credit

MD zhened to 90, CSed like mad and now that everyone quit he can kill alot of people, gratz? its almost as sad as a player on CS with aimbot on bragging he does headshots all the time, the diference? the hacker didnt spend thousands of dollars ^_^ b:cute

now really, is it that hard to figure out why people give more credit to the guy who actually went killing people as soon as lvl 30+ 50+ etc more than some BR **** who swung his credit card once 90? really?

10characters
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Taishang - Harshlands
    Taishang - Harshlands Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    jesus md you cant stop talking about nurfed. he played, **** face, then quit and now you're trying your hardest to be like him or somethingvb:chuckle

MD be like Nurfed? When MD is obviously better in all ways... If MD was trying to be Nurfed he would be getting rolled to the ground, If your going to act like an OP Mage might aswell be like Elayne
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Nurfed > XuLin > MD
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    one thing i dont understand is MD talking about Nurfed killing people 10 level lowers and him killing 7x from GG on west gate and brag about it, only 9x was me and Moon, and everytime we left sz, MDT; MD; XuLin, Cleon, CatWoman.... went on us, not hard to win a pk war when u have loads of 9x and the other has 2 9x and the rest 7x.

I guess u are pro. Wonder why brag about something like that, everyone knows Kylin is stronger the GG, GG doesnt even have a page full with 9x.

Whatever to full ur ego MD.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    one thing i dont understand is MD talking about Nurfed killing people 10 level lowers and him killing 7x from GG on west gate and brag about it, only 9x was me and Moon, and everytime we left sz, MDT; MD; XuLin, Cleon, CatWoman.... went on us, not hard to win a pk war when u have loads of 9x and the other has 2 9x and the rest 7x.

I guess u are pro. Wonder why brag about something like that, everyone knows Kylin is stronger the GG, GG doesnt even have a page full with 9x.

Whatever to full ur ego MD.

You can't complain about being attacked by multiple foes since a little earlier it was you and 9 of ur team mats vs me aloneb:bye

WE'RE ALL JUST E-PEOPLE E-LIVING IN THIS E-WORLD. WE SHOULD ALL GET ALONG AND MAKE THIS A PERFECT WORLD!!
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • TimMagicstrg - Harshlands
    TimMagicstrg - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    You can't complain about being attacked by multiple foes since a little earlier it was you and 9 of ur team mats vs me aloneb:bye

SY, but i dont remember this, are u sure i was there before?

Because i remember seeing on gc, PK WAR at West Gate i went, i wasnt there before, i can solo u on 1x1 pretty easy, like i soloed u and Uhara other day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Who did he fight that was 10 levels above him? Nurfed has always been on the top 50 so I doubt he ever fought someone 10 levels higher than him and if you look at his youtube vidoes, he is 93+ and is fighting 7x and 8x.

Back when Nurfed was in Pendulum or R34 I think he wasnt in the top50 until lvls 7x (Im not completely sure) but I remember him being the only mage back then before lvl90 that was able to pvp against ppl higher lvl then him nd Nurfed started making videos later on. But if u saw one of his videos u would b able to c that he uses his skills well nd doesnt always relays on his lvl, I remember seeing him rolling Siva nd other ppl his lvl solo in one of his videos.
    About the thread, I already said before nd I will repeat it once again, there were 2 95+ wizards with very good gear plus sum 90+ Kylin against sum GG & none of this GG was even 93+ lol wouldnt b hard to beat em especiallly when most of the GG there werent even in their 8x.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Juggernaut - Harshlands
    Juggernaut - Harshlands Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nurfed > XuLin > MD

Whoa. Never thought I would say this...

I agree with Ajani.

b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lffy - Harshlands
    Lffy - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Whoa. Never thought I would say this...

I agree with Ajani.

b:shocked

I don't agree I think it should be

Nurfed > MAGEALLDAY_ > Bloop > XuLin > MD
  • Hipotacros - Harshlands
    Hipotacros - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Nurfed->good
    Xulin->good
    Tim->good
    MD->not good enough b:surrender
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • Ajani - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Nurfed->good
    Xulin->good
    Tim->lol
    MD->not good enough b:surrender

MD doesnt sck. Problem is while all others (except tim..) PvPed all lvls, MD only came out of the closet at 90 with uber CSed gear. Before that most only knew MD was a zhen hoeb:shocked
    Retired as of 18/11/09
    Back as of 22/11/10
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    Xulin - Harshlands Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why is it that the people that talk the most sh.t are the people that don't even play anymore. I'm sure PWI sucks so much that you have to read its forums everyday. Hurry up and play your new game; I've played the Chinese version ~1 year ago.

I'm sure trolling the forums makes you important. In the end; you are nothing to this server anymore. Your previous accomplishments are insignificant at this point.
  • Mdtheclown - Harshlands
    Mdtheclown - Harshlands Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Why is it that the people that talk the most sh.t are the people that don't even play anymore. I'm sure PWI sucks so much that you have to read its forums everyday. Hurry up and play your new game; I've played the Chinese version ~1 year ago.

I'm sure trolling the forums makes you important. In the end; you are nothing to this server anymore. Your previous accomplishments are insignificant at this point.

We come here everyday on our breaks because it's fun. It's fun trolling people that were non-factors that never pvped and think they the sh.t now since everybody left. Its pure entertainment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    MD : so keep on qqing to the best mage in HL, its ok
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    double post
    *delete*
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I think its entertainment that people quit still think their the shet after they "supposedly quit." Everybody already caught up to you when you had 10lvls on us and lvl11 skills.

PVE to 90? I'm sure you guys grinding fishes for 10 hours day doesn't count as PVE'ing to 90. Oh, and I'm sure that you guys hitting the same exact land mob for 4 hours doesn't mean that you bot: your brother was playing for you right?

Sorry I couldn't PVP to 90 like you guys, I don't live in my parent's basement and have as much time to play as you guys; I'm a busy guy afterall. FYI, I was full INT using NPC gear with 0 refine until lvl90, of course it is easy to oneshot me.
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    much angry in this thread....

anyways MD no matter how you look at it you still had like 10 lvl+ on GG
    cuz most of them are in the 7-8x stage.

so i pray that you can actually count.

and i would love to see GMs disabling GV, FB, FC, and all other lvling in instance for at least 1 month. now that would be fun.
  • Xheart - Harshlands
    Xheart - Harshlands Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    double post
    *delete*

why are you so fat?
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    b:cute starr fed me too much food
    edited September 2009
    I think its entertainment that people quit still think their the shet after they "supposedly quit." Everybody already caught up to you when you had 10lvls on us and lvl11 skills.

PVE to 90? I'm sure you guys grinding fishes for 10 hours day doesn't count as PVE'ing to 90. Oh, and I'm sure that you guys hitting the same exact land mob for 4 hours doesn't me you bot: your brother was playing for you right?

Sorry I couldn't PVP to 90 like you guys, I don't live in my parent's basement and have as much time to play as you guys; I'm a busy guy afterall. FYI, I was full INT using NPC gear with 0 refine until lvl90, of course it is easy to oneshot me.

lolololol. Like I said, its pure entertainment. Good to hear that your getting entertained too.

We actually left fishes EVERYTIME someone in guild chat said there was pvp going on. PVP on mijjis ftw~~ then we went back to fishes until the next pvp spotting.

"your brother was playing for you right?" hmm.. thats real funny. This can exactly apply to MD. His excuse for not answering was "oh my brother was playing. he doesnt know english."

You were about the same lvl as everyone else when top lvl was around 7x and 8x. Please don't make up excuses for yourself not being able to pvp.

DAMN THIS IS ENTERTAINING. I'm glad Xulin joined the trolling fest.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    lolololol. Like I said, its pure entertainment. Good to hear that your getting entertained too.

We actually left fishes EVERYTIME someone in guild chat said there was pvp going on. PVP on mijjis ftw~~ then we went back to fishes until the next pvp spotting.

"your brother was playing for you right?" hmm.. thats real funny. This can exactly apply to MD. His excuse for not answering was "oh my brother was playing. he doesnt know english."

You were about the same lvl as everyone else when top lvl was around 7x and 8x. Please don't make up excuses for yourself not being able to pvp.

Lololol; you think a 8x with complete shet gear can fight a fully geared 9x?
    Really? Instead of worshipping the LC server (PVP is almost as non-existant as here), and relying on one old screenie; maybe you should post on your main.
    edited September 2009
    Lololol; you think a 8x with complete shet gear can fight a fully geared 9x?
    Really? Instead of worshipping the LC server (PVP is almost as non-existant as here), and relying on one old screenie; maybe you should post on your main.

lolololol. 1st basic step to troll is to first learn how to read. "You were about the same lvl as everyone else when top lvl was around 7x and 8x."

and 2nd, don't use irrelevant sh.it to reply to a troll. Wtf are you talking about worshipping the LC server and relying on one old screenie?
    xulin i expect better from you next reply plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Satuki - Harshlands
    Satuki - Harshlands Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    in xulin's defence, they don't know how to group pvp

ROFL............
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    I know you are from Ultimate's posse, so I can assume that your a worshipper just like him. Since I thought you were a smart troll I though you would understand what I meant.

During the times when the highest was 7x-8x, I did not have much time to play because I was busy with school; obviously I wouldn't PK if I wanted to catch up. When I did catch up I was mid 8x with **** gear and I would get zerged and crashed 24/7, why I would I waste my time getting zerged by 9x everytime I try to PK when I can catch up and gear up so I can actually fight on equal grounds.
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    I know you are from Ultimate's posse, so I can assume that your a worshipper just like him. Since I thought you were a smart troll I though you would understand what I meant.

During the times when the highest was 7x-8x, I did not have much time to play because I was busy with school; obviously I wouldn't PK if I wanted to catch up. When I did catch up I was mid 8x with **** gear and I would get zerged and crashed 24/7, why I would I waste my time getting zerged by 9x everytime I try to PK when I can catch up and gear up so I can actually fight on equal grounds.

Not like you did much anyways.
  • Xulin - Harshlands
    edited September 2009
    Not like you did much anyways.

Your unwanted, go back to PVE'ing in Sanctuary.

Btw, it seems I have slain the troll. Successful troll is unsuccessful. Don't listen these "pro's" stupidity, until I decide to read the forums again. b:bye
  • Saveless - Harshlands
    Saveless - Harshlands Posts: 664 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    Your unwanted, go back to PVE'ing in Sanctuary.

Btw, it seems I have slain the troll. Successful troll is unsuccessful. Don't listen these "pro's" stupidity, until I decide to read the forums again. b:bye

Yes, seeing as I haven't played Sanct since HL came out. Fail "troll" in my presence, how amusing.
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited September 2009
    i pvp b:dirty but i hear im a fail barb.... b:sad
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!