4 Simple Suggestions

Options
flubber
flubber Posts: 2 Arc User
edited August 2008 in Suggestion Box
Overall, I enjoy this game alot. It has kept me entertained and slightly addicted! I would like to offer 4 suggestions to increase gameplay and interest:

1. Be able to see what other players hit on monsters/opponents (damage numbers i mean)

2. Walking around at a low level without a mount is tedious... please give like a lvl 10 or 15 mount so that we can increase our character's moving speed (even a little would help)

3. When you click on a person, be able to see what level they are (helps with asking someone to duel)

4. Add more quests once you get above level 50. Grinding is what gets people tired of games and there are very few quests above level 50 so please add some!

Those are my suggestions. I hope you take them into consideration : D
Post edited by flubber on

Comments

• flubber
    flubber Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    Oh yeah! and 1 more suggestion!

1. PLEASE allow our view to zoom out a little more. I would like to zoom out a little farther during gameplay! Especially so I can click on monsters easier when I'm questing/grinding

Ok, thats all
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options
    flubber wrote: »
    Overall, I enjoy this game alot. It has kept me entertained and slightly addicted! I would like to offer 4 suggestions to increase gameplay and interest:

1. Be able to see what other players hit on monsters/opponents (damage numbers i mean)

2. Walking around at a low level without a mount is tedious... please give like a lvl 10 or 15 mount so that we can increase our character's moving speed (even a little would help)

3. When you click on a person, be able to see what level they are (helps with asking someone to duel)

4. Add more quests once you get above level 50. Grinding is what gets people tired of games and there are very few quests above level 50 so please add some!

Those are my suggestions. I hope you take them into consideration : D

I am not saying your mount suggestion is wrong or anything =] But in most MMO's getting a mount requires a higher lvl than 10 or 15. That is way too easy to get to imo. Please dont be offended by what I say. I do however agree that it would make things easier to see what other players hit or heal someone for, opens up a few more options in squads. As far as quests go, I actually love how 50+ there are so few, it allows for more grouping and getting to know others ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • sunisia
    sunisia Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2008
    Options

how about a button or something so u can turn on or off ?

you can kinda see a persons lvl if you do player info (yea its a guess) but look at the lv of there gear and u can kinda tell there lvl
    PLEASE allow our view to zoom out a little more. I would like to zoom out a little farther during gameplay! Especially so I can click on monsters easier when I'm questing/grinding

but please yes more zoom would be nice, when your on a mount or flying its so hard to find stuff because your right up on your character.