Spliting TT drops, and fairness

Options
123457»

Comments

• IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options

Using an example of well known friends and a static group is kinda pointless as you have to think of the majority players who do with random pple in faction or WC who often times do not have a static and reactions and understandings of those players are vastly diff.

That does not make my example false or not applicable. It just shows that it may take coordination, but it can be done.

Do you think that the first Lunar run was done by a random squad? What about the first time some did all bosses in 2-3? Was that done by a random squad? or Rebirth, the first squad to have complete it, was that a random squad?
    Can you say, since those first runs were not done by a random squad, they do not show that poeple can do those runs?
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    That does not make my example false or not applicable. It just shows that it may take coordination, but it can be done.
    It does not make it false but it does not make it any more viable as saying RB delta can be done with 1 cleric and 5 wizards at lvl below 95. It CAN be done with alot of planning and hell knows how much gearing, but it is not recommended enough to use as a example for majority of players on a normal basis is what im saying.
    Do you think that the first Lunar run was done by a random squad? What about the first time some did all bosses in 2-3? Was that done by a random squad? or Rebirth, the first squad to have complete it, was that a random squad?
    Can you say, since those first runs were not done by a random squad, they do not show that poeple can do those runs?
    what does first runs and uncharmed have to do with anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2009
    Options
    It does not make it false but it does not make it any more viable as saying RB delta can be done with 1 cleric and 5 wizards at lvl below 95. It CAN be done with alot of planning and hell knows how much gearing, but it is not recommended enough to use as a example for majority of players on a normal basis is what im saying.

what does first runs and uncharmed have to do with anything

At first paragraph. We can agree at that.

At second paragraph. You said:
    "Using an example of well known friends and a static group is kinda pointless as [...] "

You were dismissing my example since I used a static group of friends.
    First runs are done with static groups. That shows the rest of of the people that they can be done. My example used a static group that does stuff uncharmed. That can show to the rest of the people that it can be done.
    That is how they are related. Both show it can be done, and just because it was done by a well organized team does not mean that other people cannot do them as well, if they put a little effort into it. (or alot of effort)
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Options
    At first paragraph. We can agree at that.

At second paragraph. You said:
    "Using an example of well known friends and a static group is kinda pointless as [...] "

You were dismissing my example since I used a static group of friends.
    First runs are done with static groups. That shows the rest of of the people that they can be done. My example used a static group that does stuff uncharmed. That can show to the rest of the people that it can be done.
    That is how they are related. Both show it can be done, and just because it was done by a well organized team does not mean that other people cannot do them as well, if they put a little effort into it. (or alot of effort)
    My arguement is that 8 out of 10 pple usually arent lucky enough to get a static group that are understanding and willing enough to cope with risks and possible losses due to charmlessness.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited October 2009
    Options
    My arguement is that 8 out of 10 pple usually arent lucky enough to get a static group that are understanding and willing enough to cope with risks and possible losses due to charmlessness.

No argument from me on that. I do thank the PW gods all the time for being lucky enough to have a good group of friends.