Change the Bounty Hunter rewards

Comments

• Yoyomeng - Lost City
    Yoyomeng - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOL you're all mad because the Bounty Hunter quest gives 200 chips to lvls 100+? This is ridiculous. Pretty sure they've earned the right to get those chips. If you want them, then level up, and even if it does take a while, it's not impossible to do.

This all seems pretty silly if you ask me...
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Had he said "lvl 100+" it wouldn't have made people happy, now would it? The choice of words is pretty obvious. Misdirection.b:chuckle
    Almost seems they tried avoiding telling this as they knew it might anger a good majority of pple. The quest rewards are too early to be implemented for ours. 'Our' average lvl base is 75-90 atm, 'their' average is 90-105.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    LOL you're all mad because the Bounty Hunter quest gives 200 chips to lvls 100+? This is ridiculous. Pretty sure they've earned the right to get those chips. If you want them, then level up, and even if it does take a while, it's not impossible to do.

exactlyb:bye
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009

I am sure they are upset that the prices of lots of molds went up... not that level 100+s can get a chance at getting 200 chips.

It all goes back to the post about lower level molds needing more chips now.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Blancheneige - Heavens Tear
    Blancheneige - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,494 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    What I find the most disappointing is that they made a mistake, refuse to admit it, and try by all mean to prove us that they did not made a mistake, even if they made one.

I would use another word than "mistake" but it would most likely get me banned from the forums....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks Brit for the sig b:laugh
    edited August 2009

No. Have you checked other country PW versions? Our updates are catching up to theirs, but our lvls still remain 1+year behind them. This time PWI decided to implemented something that was made for a higher lvl averaged server. Thus all the QQ.

Its like PWI implementing a lv80 quest with uber items, 1 week after harshlands and dreamweaver server came out.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • xarfox
    xarfox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Aright everyone,

Yelling at GMs and forum moderators about what was posted previously by myself or other members of PWE, and arguing semantics is not going to change what's currently been implemented into the game.

The heart of the problem is that you guys are upset about what the Bounty Hunter's current rewards are. We understand that, and are more than willing to voice your concern to the development team.

Please focus further discussion in this thread on the topic at hand.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    Kazue - Heavens Tear Posts: 389 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No. Have you checked other country PW versions? Our updates are catching up to theirs, but our lvls still remain 1+year behind them. This time PWI decided to implemented something that was made for a higher lvl averaged server. Thus all the QQ.

Its like PWI implementing a lv80 quest with uber items, 1 week after harshlands and dreamweaver server came out.

If i recall, that urber neck (lvl 95 prereq.) from the past 90+ quest chain has been out since the day harshland and dreamweaver came out (when everyone is still sub-level 10. by your logic, quests should only come out as players reach the level. face it, there will always be quests out of your reach. if you want to do them... LEVEL UP.
  • Bebisita - Dreamweaver
    Bebisita - Dreamweaver Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Guys, just put chips in the cash shop. Everyone wins. b:bye
    edited August 2009
    xarfox wrote: »
    Aright everyone,

Yelling at GMs and forum moderators about what was posted previously by myself or other members of PWE, and arguing semantics is not going to change what's currently been implemented into the game.

The heart of the problem is that you guys are upset about what the Bounty Hunter's current rewards are. We understand that, and are more than willing to voice your concern to the development team.

Please focus further discussion in this thread on the topic at hand.
    Is there a chance that the development team has the possibility to 'adjust/shift' things (or rewards) in accordance to our own U.S. server? Cause the whole issue seams to stem down to the average server playerbase lvl is not balanced to that of this quest. Like for instance if it where 80-90 (as opposed to other servers 85-105lv), then that fits into our average player lv which seems to be around 70-90, and would assume there would be less complaints.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    If i recall, that urber neck (lvl 95 prereq.) from the past 90+ quest chain has been out since the day harshland and dreamweaver came out (when everyone is still sub-level 10. by your logic, quests should only come out as players reach the level. face it, there will always be quests out of your reach. if you want to do them... LEVEL UP.

No...by her logic new Implementations, designed for a much higher average player level and older server, should be placed in-game when the average level of player is adequate enough to effectively utilize the player base.

The other versions are much older then PWI and therefore can justify this type of "high tier" reward system. In this case, the system is flawed in that there are a VERY small handful that met the Level 100 requirement (Most of which on Lost City).

> What is done is done and there is not much that can be done in terms of this. It will be interesting to see what (if anything comes about).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Guys, just put chips in the cash shop. Everyone wins. b:bye

No. Too unbalanced. :P

Just make them tradeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    No...by her logic new Implementations, designed for a much higher average player level and older server, should be placed in-game when the average level of player is adequate enough to effectively utilize the player base.

The other versions are much older then PWI and therefore can justify this type of "high tier" reward system. In this case, the system is flawed in that there are a VERY small handful that met the Level 100 requirement (Most of which on Lost City).

> What is done is done and there is not much that can be done in terms of this. It will be interesting to see what (if anything comes about).

when the back to time quests came out. the majority of the server isn't even in the level range to finish the rebirth part of the quests. and yet, people are doing it every day now. eventually people will grow in to it.
    edited August 2009
    if you want to do them... LEVEL UP.
    What your basically saying is that if PWI decided to update in quests same as the original PW, meant and made with rewards that are much more common place for a higher average lv server, that its ok. Cause like we have 50 pple out of the 1000 or so players on each server that can do this quest.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    No. Too unbalanced. :P

Just make them tradeable.

^^ This ^^
    when the back to time quests came out. the majority of the server isn't even in the level range to finish the rebirth part of the quests. and yet, people are doing it every day now. eventually people will grow in to it.

And for the record, what level are you?

And I was not around when those quests came out but I can most likely assume there was an issue there too?

Besides....that is still less assessable (Rebirth/GV) to most for many and obvious reasons (if you do not know then you are not a high enough level to understand them). I know level 96+ that have not completed RB/GV.

We are talking about a daily that EVERYONE can literally DO everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited August 2009
    Rebirth actually had rewards that where on par with the growing tiers. Delta gives a little over 2M exp for 3-4hrs play. The jump from gamma exp is not extreme, and the time and difficulty actually makes it reasonable, even from a lower player looking at a higher delta run.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    ^^ This ^^

And for the record, what level are you?

And I was not around when those quests came out but I can most likely assume there was an issue there too?

Besides....that is still less assessable (Rebirth/GV) to most for many and obvious reasons (if you do not know then you are not a high enough level to understand them). I know level 96+ that have not completed RB/GV.

We are talking about a daily that EVERYONE can literally DO everyday.

for the record i am in the high 9xes. and even high 8x has done rebirth enough to get in to the valley. so there is no excuse for a 9x not to have done it. they just need to find the right party... either that or they just suck so much that no one want them. there were no issue about the rewards when the expansion came out. one reason is that the gm didn't mention anything about rewards. so i guess for future references, the gm should keep their mouth shut and not post about any of the new item/rewards.

and for the record, you can do rebirth EVERYDAY, sometimes even TWO, THREE, FOUR... ETC times a day. you just need to level up to it.

right now the 100+ daily is less accessable then rebirth cause its level requirement is much higher. and as people level up, that will change.
  • Kazue - Heavens Tear
    edited August 2009
    Rebirth actually had rewards that where on par with the growing tiers. Delta gives a little over 2M exp for 3-4hrs play. The jump from gamma exp is not extreme, and the time and difficulty actually makes it reasonable, even from a lower player looking at a higher delta run.

yes, it takes 3+ hours to finish delta. and delta reward can include shards, pages, and 6-digit coins. with a bit of luck, each of the team members can walk out with about 1 mil in coins plus exp.

in the case of this 100+ quest, it takes 1-2 hours to get the fb99 boss needed. and they might or might not get chips. and 50 socket stones isn't that great of a reward. and i am not sure how many lvl 100+ out there is doing fb99 unwined, but wine is going to cost 300-500k to make.

with 1 million coins, you can buy 33 chips at the cost of 30k per chip (pretty easy to find). so your basically trading 17 chips for over 2 mil experience.
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    Asmathi - Sanctuary Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    I think what the playerbase is saying with the lv100+ and chip is like say for instance, 'the game incorporated a new quest for only lv105 players to be able to trade 1 chip for 1 gold TT mat'. Alot of pple would think "your kidding right? They may be high lv but they dont deserve THAT much"

To make it simple, basically 20-50pple depending on servers, get access to 5-6MILLION+ coin profit every 2 days. Even with usage of charms.

Now looking at RB delta and how lv100s can pretty much steamroll them, and seeing this new quest starts at lv80 which is way lower than RB delta, I can hardly imagine the 100s will get that much of a challenge to obtain these highly prized chips unless they lack some serious skill.

Um, then how are Level 50-79 Getting it too?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Past is but a mere memory. Never Regret, for it can never be changed.
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i say leave it the way it is. So what if lv100 gets chips and others dont. They are lv100 and should get what everyone else doesnt. Im fine with the head hunter, the reward and everything about it. If people had it anymore easier I think the game would get boring to quick. I love hard challenges, and setting goals to achieve. No problems with the game so far except for all the complaining from those who want everything handed to them for free.
    edited August 2009

Um, then how are Level 50-79 Getting it too?
    dude... you dont even NEED to refine armor that lvls...and your asking for chips? Thats like a 1st grader asking for a louis vuitton bag, seeing her highschool/college sister is getting one.
  • Konariraiden - Heavens Tear
    Konariraiden - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,505 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    dude... you dont even NEED to refine armor that lvls...and your asking for chips? Thats like a 1st grader asking for a louis vuitton bag, seeing her highschool/college sister is getting one.

*sigh*

*slap*

They're saying that if the Level Requisite of the Bounty Hunter quest is at least 80, as specified by the person they quoted...how are all these people who are lower than 80 talking about getting the quest or whatever?

RAGE MOAR.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's me. Don't read to much into it, though; I'm only here for myself now, killin' time and chillin' when need-be. So sue me. Tch...
  • Asmathi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    *sigh*

*slap*

They're saying that if the Level Requisite of the Bounty Hunter quest is at least 80, as specified by the person they quoted...how are all these people who are lower than 80 talking about getting the quest or whatever?

RAGE MOAR.

Correct. As I am level 64, and Just did Bounty Hunter (Killing Fushma), the Level 80 Requirement that the person I quoted (Deceptistar) said is Incorrect. Not saying that I need chips.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Asmathi - Sanctuary
    edited August 2009
    dude... you dont even NEED to refine armor that lvls...and your asking for chips?

Maybe I just havent found this feature, but exactly how do you use chips for refining?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear
    IzzyLilBunny - Heavens Tear Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    From what I heard before, most of the people want the warsoul weapons. But as it was said that you shouldn't rush to finish the game so fast. The chip reward for lvl 100+ seems all fine since at their lvl they deserve to get their weapons and finish the game. Just to say that if they change chip rewards for lower lvls, all the people who already got warsoul are going to go nuts cause they paid like 7 billion on them (yes someone on HT has warsoul)
    My sig is gone cus lol b:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Just to say that if they change chip rewards for lower lvls, all the people who already got warsoul are going to go nuts cause they paid like 7 billion on them (yes someone on HT has warsoul)

They already screwed the people that bought steppenwolf's, and misty forests.. why not continue on pissing us off?
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Starrr - Harshlands
    Starrr - Harshlands Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i had 800 chips and sold them all last week because of Xarfox's post that chips were going to be easier to get. feels like i got kicked in the balls.
    Staring at the wall is much more rewarding than playing PW.
  • cybluerr
    cybluerr Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    i had 800 chips and sold them all last week because of Xarfox's post that chips were going to be easier to get. feels like i got kicked in the balls.

Lies.
    Venos have no balls b:surrender
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ QQ .... and QQ
    Blanche u became a famous QQer u know?b:surrender whenever there is a new patch u QQ so much... y didnt u QQ when they add phoenix with that buged bleed hmm? oh w8.. u're a venob:surrender

to all of u...
    as far as i know chips are very very rare as a reward... i did my q with 4 ppl (all lvls 100 and 101 ofc)... and we all got 50 socket stones as a reward... can u imagine?! 50 socket stones WOW!! now im super rich <.<
    some of u QQ that lvls 100+ got 2x BH a day as well... yea and? i asked few lvls 100 what they had as a 2nd q (1st was boss was in sage fb99 - very easy one), and as a 2nd q we all had to kill.... "Snakefist Guardian" from Warsong City... ha ha ha!
    if i tell u his AoE 1 shoted me (6200hp), cleric (6800 hp), veno (almost 8k hp) (ofc BB was ON! - on the other hand it happened (that AoE) when i tanked it, no idea how it works when barb tanks it all the time) few times, i think i dont have to add anything else...
    ah yes.. ofc we didnt kill him

so... maybe we (lvls 100-101) should start QQ u all lvls 40-99 have so easy bosses to kill hmm? <.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • EgaeniI - Heavens Tear
    EgaeniI - Heavens Tear Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    -_-!! it is true u CAN get 50 chips.. or u can gain 50 socket stones, so far the rate of getting chips is about 1 in 6, is it worth it spent 3hrs in fb99 for it? i dont know..

bascially u have to do head hunt for 1 entire week for 50 chips
    50 chips = 3hrs x 7 = 21hrs.
    atm on HT chips = 30k ea thats 50 x 30k = 1500k, well i think doing anything for 21 hrs will help me gain 1500k
    b:bye full time shop part time player