Rising Gold Prices

Options

Comments

• Cholla - Harshlands
    Cholla - Harshlands Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The Jolly Jones event is a net coin injection into the economy no matter how you look at it.

I think I disagree with your "no matter how" quip. For example, I expect lots of people wind up buying new skills after Jolly Jones events. And I imagine I could think of some other, analogous, issues if I cared.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The charm packs, the weekend sales and the jolly jones event is actually the worse thing you can do at this point, the gold prices are already going up because more people know that they will make loads of money just selling the gold for a rare mount or for the pet packs because every veno wants a nix or herc.

Charm packs make the price of gold go up because everyone needs charms to run TTs or zhen so instantly everyone is going to want gold for charms.

The mounts make the prices of gold go up because they promote them as being rare, people see the word rare and instantly want it so they either buy gold using real cash or buy it in game and gold sellers notice the gold being bought quick and charge higher.

Best thing for PWI to do would be have 1 charm pack sale per month maybe per 2 months to let things calm down and just keep the rare stuff to events that way an uproar in gold prices and complaints will settle down and if people dont get the mount that they want then they should just enter events and have fun doing them.

Although that would make sense, if you want to reward the people that play for free, it would make no sense for the people that actualy make it possible for said players to play for free.... Yes I am talking about the cash shoppers.... Why would PWE penalize the players that actualy pay their bills over players that are here for the free game and prefer to grind than to open their wallets? As long as cash shoppers play the game PWE will stay in business, once only free players remain, even if you have millions of them, the game will die, since free players do not pay the bills...
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Although that would make sense, if you want to reward the people that play for free, it would make no sense for the people that actualy make it possible for said players to play for free.... Yes I am talking about the cash shoppers.... Why would PWE penalize the players that actualy pay their bills over players that are here for the free game and prefer to grind than to open their wallets?
    The sales not only encourage the cash shoppers, they also encourage some of the free players to spend cash to buy gold. There's also the multiplicative effect of having lots of free players interested in buying gold for coin. Without them, PWI could sell one mount to each cash shopper and that'd be it. So the free players actually create extra demand for gold (to buy mounts and stuff). Without them, the cash shoppers would only spend enough gold to outfit themselves from the cash shop. With the free players, they also spend more money to sell gold for coin.

So PWI actually gains revenue from both types of players. The cash shoppers drive Zen sales directly. The free players create an additional incentive for cash shoppers to buy gold, driving Zen sales indirectly.

The latter is what makes the current situation so perverse. On HT, the "sale" price on charms is actually higher than the regular price for charms in terms of coin. A 4 gold charm @ 125k per gold is 500k. A 3 gold charm @ 180k per gold is 540k. Normally a sale creates a benefit for both cash and free players, so PWI benefits from both of the above types of demand. But by stacking these multiple sales and events on top of each other, they've created a situation which helps the cash shopper but hurts the free player. So PWI is benefiting from only one source of demand, and earning the ire of the other source of demand.
  • IceJazmin - Heavens Tear
    IceJazmin - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    The sales not only encourage the cash shoppers, they also encourage some of the free players to spend cash to buy gold. There's also the multiplicative effect of having lots of free players interested in buying gold for coin. Without them, PWI could sell one mount to each cash shopper and that'd be it. So the free players actually create extra demand for gold (to buy mounts and stuff). Without them, the cash shoppers would only spend enough gold to outfit themselves from the cash shop. With the free players, they also spend more money to sell gold for coin.

So PWI actually gains revenue from both types of players. The cash shoppers drive Zen sales directly. The free players create an additional incentive for cash shoppers to buy gold, driving Zen sales indirectly.

The latter is what makes the current situation so perverse. On HT, the "sale" price on charms is actually higher than the regular price for charms in terms of coin. A 4 gold charm @ 125k per gold is 500k. A 3 gold charm @ 180k per gold is 540k. Normally a sale creates a benefit for both cash and free players, so PWI benefits from both of the above types of demand. But by stacking these multiple sales and events on top of each other, they've created a situation which helps the cash shopper but hurts the free player. So PWI is benefiting from only one source of demand, and earning the ire of the other source of demand.

I agree.

It is hard to hit the happy ground where the freeloaders would be happy and the cash shoppers would also be happy. Higher gold prices also encourage freeloaders to start using cash, since gold would be "worth" more in-game.

Ultimaly, the players will dictate how much gold is worth... and if other PWs are an indication, it could go as high as 400k per unit in the future. As long as PWE does not raise the cost of the items in the cash shop itself, the market will balance itself out, eventualy.
    Too often we loose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and slap that mother#$@%#^! upside the head.
  • Mothergoose - Sanctuary
    Mothergoose - Sanctuary Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Largely, player base of free to play games are divided among two groups: those willing to spend cash and those who are not. The in-between swing group is few in number.

Cash spenders would buy enough to change into coins to outfit themselves so that their gameplay is easier without the time-consuming farming. At 200k per gold rather than 100k per gold, they would have to spend only half as much cash to get the same gear that they needed.
  • Paigrande - Harshlands
    Paigrande - Harshlands Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    All this promotions are increasing the gold prices but they will drop as soon as this promotions are gone cuz there will be less people willing to buy gold and that will make the gold sellers decrease the gold but it will take sum time.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    GREAT, i just got to level 50.
    Now i need a hammer.

BUT IT WILL COST ME 1.2m ALMOST ON DREAMWEAVER.

ty, i need to grind for one week just to open the box, then i dont need the weapon anymore.
    Jippi, im so happy any this freaking gold prices.

That was my flame, now i feel good again.

This game is stupid easy right? You can buy some shards, combine them and get a good hunk of xp each day just for doing boring stuff. So by the time you're level 50 you probably made most of your xp the boring costly way and now your broke and can't afford stuff for your level? CS, WQ, etc is a trap. -Game isn't so easy.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well thank you Xarfox that's actually the response I was hoping for. Yes I knew i'd get a warn or possibly a ban for it but it was worth it. Now, to gain proof of what you said, prepare for a flood of tickets.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary
    WarrenWolfy - Sanctuary Posts: 1,686 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    People openly admitted to being greedy as hell, and are trying to drive up prices even furthur in the name of greed. This is against what most players want if you greedy morons would read.
    The simple facts are that people are willing to pay more for the Jolly Jones items than the items cost to purchase using auction house Gold. As long as that condition exists, I'm going to be there to bridge the divide between the people who want to buy the items and the people who want to sell the Gold.

But never fear, there are two ways to stop me from profiting from the Jolly Jones Event:

1) Raise Gold prices
    2) Stop buying cheap Event Items

Since solution #1 seems to be causing widespread panic, mayhem and all-around irrational temper-tantruming, then solution #2 seems to be the only other option. So here's my best effort to help out:

People! Stop buying all those cheap Jolly Jones items! Don't pay 22000 for Oracle Is, 175k for Beautiful Citrines, 400 for Jiaozis, etc... Instead, let the items rot in my inventory.

(Oh, and by the way, don't buy the Gold so you can get the items for cheaper yourself. Because that would drive up Gold prices, and people will hate you because they wanted to buy it for themselves instead.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PWI Merchanting Guides: warrenwolfy.wordpress.com
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    All this promotions are increasing the gold prices but they will drop as soon as this promotions are gone cuz there will be less people willing to buy gold and that will make the gold sellers decrease the gold but it will take sum time.

but the box is there to stay im assuming, people are going to get the hammer to open them as long as they get some sort of profit for it - as soon as gold dips a little. i fail to understand the reason behind implementing the box for cube, people have been completing cube for a long time prior to this. even if you couldn't finish it, you still might come out with a few chips and 1mil boxes to sell
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    I think I disagree with your "no matter how" quip. For example, I expect lots of people wind up buying new skills after Jolly Jones events. And I imagine I could think of some other, analogous, issues if I cared.

Injection of coin into the economy is separate from how the coin is spent later. Grinding and picking up coin also injects coin into the economy. The same coin you can use to buy new skills etc.

My point is the GMs said JJ drains coin from the economy. No it doesn't unless Gold goes above 330K and people start paying 100K to JJ to get the event items instead of buying cash shop Angels.

The way JJ injects coin is that the Oracles yield coin. So the next result is that Cash>Angels>Oracles>Coin

Also, the cheap Beautiful Shards means fewer people buying and combining NPC shards which is a coin drain.

Anytime you use coin to buy something consumable from an NPC it is a coin drain, trading amongst palyers just circulates the coin.

All the other items I believe are a wash. ie.
    Cash>Angels>EventPots/Eso>consumed and disappear.

That being said I don't think it is bad, it helps generate revenue for PWE and it gives players an opportunity to make some coin or buy desirable things at cheap prices.
  • h4x0nq
    h4x0nq Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    xarfox wrote: »
    The reason why the price for Gold has shot through the roof, is because of the addition of Jolly Old Jones, not the Gear Shattering system.

For those who are not familiar with Jolly Old Jones, he's an NPC that allows players to trade either Guardian Angels for rewards, or 100k coins.

The secondary purpose of Jolly Old Jones, other than providing you guys with items, is to drain the economy. The last time we had this event, we drained a huge amount of money out of the PWI economy, and Gold prices re-stabilized at a lower price after Jolly Old Jones was removed from the game.

Currently gold prices are inflated, however they should fall back down after this event/sale, perhaps even to a lower benchmark since so much coin is being sunk out of the game right now.

Gold trading is something that we pay a lot of attention to at PWE. We realize that a large number of players get their gold through the auction house, and carefully watch that system with a variety of metrics, statistics, and tools. You can be sure that when you guys are upset about high Gold prices, we become concerned for our players who can't afford to charge their ZEN directly.

We also realize that lately it seems like it's been nothing but sale after sale. That's simply because the large content update we had today required a lot of work from the development team, and with the upcoming additions of the Bounty Hunter and Warsong City (very soon) it's easy to see how their plate has been full.

Now finally. There are some monumental updates on the way for PWI. I cannot go into the specifics of what they are, but I can say that upon having the news of these updates fall upon my ears, I was not only shocked beyond belief, but more excited than I've been for any previous content update/expansion.
    if gold price jump like on malysia im out of ur server have fun and think if u want keep me and my friends
    Huh ...
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    h4x0nq wrote: »
    if gold price jump like on malysia im out of ur server have fun and think if u want keep me and my friends

bi bib:bye
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    h4x0nq wrote: »

Non paying qq'ers will be sorely missed.
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    Non paying qq'ers will be sorely missed.

The high gold price will focus some non paying players to leave the game, west arch will not be as crowded.
  • FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear
    FoxyFelicia - Heavens Tear Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    The high gold price will focus some non paying players to leave the game, west arch will not be as crowded.
    I'm sure we'd all like that (West Arch not being as crowded I mean); still, I don't fully agree with you.

As a lot of people mentioned before, this is a free to play game. Yeah, the game may be easier/funner with Cash Shop items, but who says you really need them? Even the non-paying players can still have fun without them; making friends and getting others to help you makes it that much easier/better. I have a lot of non-paying friends to prove this.

It's just a game. I only came here to have fun, not QQ.
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Mantas - Sanctuary
    Mantas - Sanctuary Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah, the game may be easier/funner with Cash Shop items, but who says you really need them?

Yeah, u can have fun but... U need charms for RB or u will fail. U need charms for TW or u will fail. U want level faster - need Esoterica scroll. U wanna make ur equipment and weapon better - without CS u cant + them more +3 maybe. Yeah, its f2p game but if u want something to achieve u need to use some CS items. Soon i think we will have Anniversary event. So we will have another big prices jump. If u cant play game with such game's economy u must quit. There is no reason to stay and be left behind.
    I remember my first MMORPG.. It was f2p game. Great game. But developers and/or GMs allowed botting for those who pay . Servers always were crowded. So if u wanted to play u needed to buy item which allows u enter imediatly (damn, dont know how to spell this word b:laugh ). Sooner or later almost all active players quit and company's profit dropped. Now they wanna ban all bots and attract new players. But who will play when game had such a past?
    The point is that if devs/gms care only about theyr pockets, players will begin to leave. u know players post reviews/opinions/experience about game's gameplay, graphics etc. So if u find a bad reviews of a game, will u want to begin to play it?
    b:laughb:chuckleb:pleasedb:cuteb:victoryb:thanks
    No, i just LOVE these smiles
    and...
    yes, my english sucks but if u able to answer to my post than u understood what i wanted to say b:victory
  • FionaCattail - Sanctuary
    FionaCattail - Sanctuary Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well.. the event has been over a few days now.. and I see no signs of gold prices dropping.. they are staying at 180k/G just like we predicted would happen.. so tell me GMs and Devs.. what are you planning on doing to resolve this.. I mean as it is right now.. the new "coin chests" you've added are a moot point.. I mean, 900k plus AH fees for enough gold to get a hammer.. etc...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We could all learn a lot from crayons, some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names (like chartreuse), and all are different colors....BUT they ALL exist very nicely in the same box!
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Well I think GM won't be caring if we are QQing from the perspective of non paying players. So let's look at this from a purely financial point of view.

Before this event, players with cash will need to buy zen to sell at 100k coins per gold. Why did they need the coins? To declare TW wars, to lvl skills which can cost in the millions of coins, to buy mounts/items/TT mats from other players, etc. I personally know a few who have spent 30mil coins (at 100k/gold) rate using real cash per TT mat. His weapon cost him about 700 USD. After this event and the introduction of gold chests. He would just spend half of that money to get his gears with 200k/gold.

That's right pwi is losing money. But wait, you see a surge in zen buying that can't be right! This is due to recent sales only. People are taking advantage of it in hopes of making money. The problem is, this too will level out because they no longer have to spend so much real money to get what they want. So this is actually good for paying players because they will pay 1/2 as much as before. Give it a few weeks, you will start seeing your revenue decrease once the paying players get their full gear or w/e they wanted.

I know you guys need money for expansion etc... and it's hard. But that gold chest was a big mistake in the long run because it guarantees higher gold prices of at least 180k each. Allowing paying players to actually give you 50% less money for what they want. b:chuckle

--- Oh actually the people I was referring to won't be needing to spend real money due to the gold chests. That's right I asked him myself. He has decided to stop buying zen because he does RB every day. Because RB provides him with the gold chests, he can just make money selling those to players, and thus eliminating payment of 1k USD per month to pwi. Yea...there are some really rich ppl on pwi. Too bad pwi just shot themselves in the foot.
  • Solandri - Heavens Tear
    Solandri - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well.. the event has been over a few days now.. and I see no signs of gold prices dropping.. they are staying at 180k/G just like we predicted would happen.. so tell me GMs and Devs.. what are you planning on doing to resolve this..
    Jolly Jones Event ends on the 11th.
  • Mad_Doc - Sanctuary
    Mad_Doc - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    gold chests is what keeping the price of gold high... it's 1mil coin for a 5 gold hammer. it's not the joly jones that's making this gold prices high.
  • nederlandse
    nederlandse Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    well I Think Gm Won't Be Caring If We Are Qqing From The Perspective Of Non Paying Players. So Let's Look At This From A Purely Financial Point Of View.

Before This Event, Players With Cash Will Need To Buy Zen To Sell At 100k Coins Per Gold. Why Did They Need The Coins? To Declare Tw Wars, To Lvl Skills Which Can Cost In The Millions Of Coins, To Buy Mounts/items/tt Mats From Other Players, Etc. I Personally Know A Few Who Have Spent 30mil Coins (at 100k/gold) Rate Using Real Cash Per Tt Mat. His Weapon Cost Him About 700 Usd. After This Event And The Introduction Of Gold Chests. He Would Just Spend Half Of That Money To Get His Gears With 200k/gold.

That's Right Pwi Is Losing Money. But Wait, You See A Surge In Zen Buying That Can't Be Right! This Is Due To Recent Sales Only. People Are Taking Advantage Of It In Hopes Of Making Money. The Problem Is, This Too Will Level Out Because They No Longer Have To Spend So Much Real Money To Get What They Want. So This Is Actually Good For Paying Players Because They Will Pay 1/2 As Much As Before. Give It A Few Weeks, You Will Start Seeing Your Revenue Decrease Once The Paying Players Get Their Full Gear Or W/e They Wanted.

I Know You Guys Need Money For Expansion Etc... And It's Hard. But That Gold Chest Was A Big Mistake In The Long Run Because It Guarantees Higher Gold Prices Of At Least 180k Each. Allowing Paying Players To Actually Give You 50% Less Money For What They Want. B:chuckle

--- Oh Actually The People I Was Referring To Won't Be Needing To Spend Real Money Due To The Gold Chests. That's Right I Asked Him Myself. He Has Decided To Stop Buying Zen Because He Does Rb Every Day. Because Rb Provides Him With The Gold Chests, He Can Just Make Money Selling Those To Players, And Thus Eliminating Payment Of 1k Usd Per Month To Pwi. Yea...there Are Some Really Rich Ppl On Pwi. Too Bad Pwi Just Shot Themselves In The Foot.

QFT, +1, EPICo

l\led, Level 4x Barbarian, Dreamweaver
    b:sad Had to leave his home in Kinetic b:sad
    (that's lower-case "L" btw)
    I love all these people who look at my level
    and assume I'm some nub that doesn't know
    what he's talking about... Sorry, I've been
    around since the East Coast servers launched.
    b:chuckle
  • Sheonite - Lost City
    Sheonite - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Gold prices should stay up n item prices should stay down.

Real money > coins b:laugh
  • Koteto - Harshlands
    Koteto - Harshlands Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    gold chests is what keeping the price of gold high... it's 1mil coin for a 5 gold hammer. it's not the joly jones that's making this gold prices high.

i dont understand that u need to give 1 mil coins for one gold hammer to open a chest with 1 mil coins b:embarrass that dont make any sense and you can use the hammer only for one chest
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Bump. b:shocked
    xarfox wrote: »
    Currently gold prices are inflated, however they should fall back down after this event/sale, perhaps even to a lower benchmark since so much coin is being sunk out of the game right now.

I would like xarfox to please explain that how the price of gold will come down with the 1 million coin boxes in the game. I already have 5 of these junks sitting in my bank. They are worth nothing since people are selling hammers for 1 mil each and gold is over 200k each. These boxes are piling up from all the Rebirth Gammas that pretty much everyone between 75 and 85 is doing everyday. They will set the price for gold. Since there are so much supply of them, they are pretty much saying "5 gold will get you 1 million coins" = 200k per gold on AH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • Lenne - Dreamweaver
    Lenne - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Make it stop D:
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Yeah, u can have fun but... U need charms for RB or u will fail. U need charms for TW or u will fail. U want level faster - need Esoterica scroll. U wanna make ur equipment and weapon better - without CS u cant + them more +3 maybe. Yeah, its f2p game but if u want something to achieve u need to use some CS items. Soon i think we will have Anniversary event. So we will have another big prices jump. If u cant play game with such game's economy u must quit. There is no reason to stay and be left behind.
    I remember my first MMORPG.. It was f2p game. Great game. But developers and/or GMs allowed botting for those who pay . Servers always were crowded. So if u wanted to play u needed to buy item which allows u enter imediatly (damn, dont know how to spell this word b:laugh ). Sooner or later almost all active players quit and company's profit dropped. Now they wanna ban all bots and attract new players. But who will play when game had such a past?
    The point is that if devs/gms care only about theyr pockets, players will begin to leave. u know players post reviews/opinions/experience about game's gameplay, graphics etc. So if u find a bad reviews of a game, will u want to begin to play it?
    Who said you necessarily had to do all that stuff to have fun? You can still play the game without having to do any of that stuff and not buy CS items and still have fun.

I'd like to see you prove me wrong b:cute
    [My personal quote]

"Sometimes you just wanna break away from it all but can't... so what do you do?"
    [An accident]

Aside from the sig I'll be using once it's done being colored (thanks for making it, Flauschkatze), I refuse to post any more pics on these forums. I've learned my lesson, and I don't wanna risk getting in trouble again by accident.
    [Special thanks]

=ಥ.ಥ= <-- Thank you, Konariraiden, for making this kitty sauce face for me, nya~ =^.^=
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options
    Who said you necessarily had to do all that stuff to have fun? You can still play the game without having to do any of that stuff and not buy CS items and still have fun.

I'd like to see you prove me wrong b:cute

You're wrong. You need to do Rebirth Delta in order to unlock the final section of the past. Which means you'll never see all of the game. Granted, you can have fun in other areas, but you'll never be able to get everything.
    edited August 2009
    Options
    You're wrong. You need to do Rebirth Delta in order to unlock the final section of the past. Which means you'll never see all of the game. Granted, you can have fun in other areas, but you'll never be able to get everything.
    Party pooper ~_~ lol
    [My personal quote]

[An accident]

[Special thanks]

• Viper_girl - Heavens Tear
    Viper_girl - Heavens Tear Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited August 2009
    Options

I believe this is flawed for 2 reasons:
    1) there aren't that many IN COMPARISON to JJ event purchases (and demand for new CS items).

2) You don't HAVE to turn the Gold Chest into coin, you can sell it. Lets say the exchange rate is 150K. What will happen is the chests will be worth 250K or so because it will cost 750K for a Perfect Hammer. The Cash shop buyer walks away with 1mil coin for an investment of 250K + 5 Gold. The person selling it walks away with 250K as compensation for his time and effort in obtaining the chest.
This discussion has been closed.