• Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    big man, threatening to spank me online =/

i don't roll that way pops b:bye
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wow! First off I have no idea what my child has anything to do with this, or you. Secondly tourrettes syndrome is not a mental disability. Third mental disabilities aren't something you "get" or "catch".

I have nothing more to say to you, matter of fact I wish I could blacklist your posts as they are all negative and rhetorical. I also am really saddened for your community. As at this point in life you being in it with your current attitude must be a total waste. And I really hope you work out the issues in your young life. I will no longer banter with you no matter what you say on here. Your age speaks bounds. A 17 year old knows nothing about life. And the fact that you would make fun of any disability only shows that your mind has not matured with your body. With that said please do not address me on here or anywhere else for that matter. I will simply skip over your posts as they do not exist to me anymore nor does what you have to say on any topic.

If anyone else chooses to acknowledge your youthful ignorance as it personifies how young you really are then so be it. I am done with it.

you're both ****, aren't you? this explains your child, brat. did he get it from you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    there's that wall of text that's irrelevant to the topic again. you do that a lot.

and there is a black list option.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Mysti is the one that argued that 6mag 2 vit, 1 str and 1 dex was a good cleric build bc of the crit rate b:chuckle

Brat must be new to the internet.
    edited June 2009
    b:shockedb:shocked
    I am not new to the internet, however; I am fairly new to this type of gaming. Been on the internet around 15 years.
    Brat must be new to the internet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    damn it, i use to have a pic for this situation.

took some editing skills:
    Untitled-17.png
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ok so I say 98. Good enough? Now You say that a high level wizard is useful in TW in response to my claim that wizards are useless. I stand corrected. Wizards are useless before 98. Better?

Is it after 98 too?

Strange but the consensus seems to be, that archers just outdamage wizards on single target, period. But everybody may be wrong. It happens. Could You please give an example of such golden skill sequence that outdamages anything? Assume an opponent of any element You like.

The sad truth is, that the damage a party member deals in a battle against a boss is restricted by the tank's ability to hold aggro anyway, so even if wizards did 5 times more damage than any other class it would have no value in such situation. It would simply mean a disaster.

In what situation do you think it would have value?

I'm not talking about PvP here. All I can think of is getting faster through the dungeon when killing mobs.

But wzards don't do 5 times more damage than any other class. Archers outdamage wizards and often cause disasters, but their real value is Sharpened Tooth Arrow.

Give me one ability only wizards have or are best at, that You consider necessary in Your party when doing some instance. If all You can think of is damage, then You should check how much damage a veno combined with her pet can do. Especially if You pick a Veno that alone is on the edge of pulling aggro from you.

Ok let me explain this remark : "FAC and heals ?" to You

There is a difference between pure mag cleric and FAC. FAC is not just a cleric who focuses on dealing damage. FAC has philosophical take on this and doesn't want to play support role at all. To enforce this he intentionally leaves his support skills, that don't help him do more damage, at low levels, including heals.

Look above.

FAC is the exact same thing as a pure build
    all FAC i know have at least 2 heals that are maxed out
    and those 2 heals are the only ones you need

by high lvls i mean anything after 92 since that's when you get your second set of demon/sage skills

the exact sequence depends on the mob or character itself
    but basically its:
    Undine > spark > sutra > any choice of fire or water attacks or even earth if thats the mob's weakness > soporific whisper to deal with the aggro afterwards.

oh and Sylvana, you probably just suck and can't deal using a pure build since they're harder to use.
    being called fail by a failure doesn't really bother me so flame on.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Mysti is the one that argued that 6mag 2 vit, 1 str and 1 dex was a good cleric build bc of the crit rate b:chuckle

I am better than you as I play a much harder healing class in much harder game.I was told this by one of Leg. Clerics but I guess he is wrong as well hey.I would love to see you do as well as him owned.
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hmmm Can we let this thread die???
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    I am better than you as I play a much harder healing class in much harder game.I was told this by one of Leg. Clerics but I guess he is wrong as well hey.I would love to see you do as well as him owned.

Don't know who is better, have never had the pleasure of healing alongside you. I know that you were lvl 50 when I started playing this game. I outlevel you now by 10+.

We actually play the same class, so don't know what you're talking about.

As far as the Leg cleric's opinion, how is that relevant to this game? If you mean this game, I've never had the pleasure of healing alongside one of their clerics, so wonder where his/her basis for saying such thing would come from.

Finally, adding dex on non-LA cleric is fail. Any cleric that disagrees with that is fail too, regardless of their faction.

Edit: and if that other game you speak of is GWs, then monking is not that hard. Try playing mesmer xd.
  • Sleekit - Heavens Tear
    Sleekit - Heavens Tear Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Forp Vs BratFury makes me lol. b:chuckle
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Don't know who is better, have never had the pleasure of healing alongside you. I know that you were lvl 50 when I started playing this game. I outlevel you now by 10+.

We actually play the same class, so don't know what you're talking about.

As far as the Leg cleric's opinion, how is that relevant to this game? If you mean this game, I've never had the pleasure of healing alongside one of their clerics, so wonder where his/her basis for saying such thing would come from.

Finally, adding dex on non-LA cleric is fail. Any cleric that disagrees with that is fail too, regardless of their faction.

Edit: and if that other game you speak of is GWs, then monking is not that hard. Try playing mesmer xd.

Playing Monk is harder then playing Mesmer just ask War Machine or Evil or formerly Treacherouse Empire and even Iq.They will all agree that playing Monk is harder atleast Mesmer don't face getting interrupted.We get it a lot harder in pve as well with bad pugs to deal with screaming at you for a res. which it isn't our jop.

Did you ever think of evasion when playing cleric to avoid being hit by arrows and good critals hits with plume or cyclone.I guess not but that shows what dex. can do.clerics don't have skills that Monks to in the Protection line like guardian or shielding hands.It isn't hard playing Mesmer all one has to do is play Illusionary.I have ben playing since beta and am a guild leader.

I don't care how much you passed me by cause I play other clesses as well like my Veno lvl 38 add it up I am higher than you probably.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Playing Monk is harder then playing Mesmer just ask War Machine or Evil or formerly Treacherouse Empire and even Iq.They will all agree that playing Monk is harder atleast Mesmer don't face getting interrupted.We get it a lot harder in pve as well with bad pugs to deal with screaming at you for a res. which it isn't our jop.

Did you ever think of evasion when playing cleric to avoid being hit by arrows and good critals hits with plume or cyclone.I guess not but that shows what dex. can do.clerics don;t have skills that Monks to in the Protection line like guardian or shielding hands.It is hard playing Mesmer all one has to do is play Illusionary.I have ben playing since beta and am a guild leader.

On PWI: No, 1 dex every two levels just doesn't cut it. You're better off with that point on vit or mag. And it's not completely true that we don't have skills like those. . .try plume shell (much more effective than wasting dex trying to get high evasion)

On GW: Monking was challenging (unless you played a bonder), until they dumbed the game down (nf release). During the meta you speak of, yes, monking took skill (used to love inpired hex and pdrain for emanag.)

But these days, you have ridiculously overpowered healing skills and active protting is not nearly as dominant as it once was (a single monk skill kills an entire team build. . . hexway...wut?).

And no, Ill mesmers have always been pretty fail (with exception of inept splitway).
    edited June 2009

Did you ever think of evasion when playing cleric to avoid being hit by arrows and good critals hits with plume or cyclone.I guess not but that shows what dex. can do.clerics don't have skills that Monks to in the Protection line like guardian or shielding hands.It isn't hard playing Mesmer all one has to do is play Illusionary.I have ben playing since beta and am a guild leader.

I don't care how much you passed me by cause I play other clesses as well like my Veno lvl 38 add it up I am higher than you probably.

Mysti, there's no point in arguing with a brick wall
    I've given up on Sylvana and Forp

to them, anybody who does something they wouldn't do with a cleric is apparently a fail

don't waste your time
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    On PWI: No, 1 dex every two levels just doesn't cut it. You're better off with that point on vit or mag. And it's not completely true that we don't have skills like those. . .try plume shell (much more effective than wasting dex trying to get high evasion)

On GW: Monking was challenging (unless you played a bonder), until they dumbed the game down (nf release). During the meta you speak of, yes, monking took skill (used to love inpired hex and pdrain for emanag.)

But these days, you have ridiculously overpowered healing skills and active protting is not nearly as dominant as it once was (a single monk skill kills an entire team build. . . hexway...wut?).

And no, Ill mesmers have always been pretty fail (with exception of inept splitway).

Plume Shell drains mana so why use and there is no other skill that can block attacks or damage.

It is still is have you seen the lastest update and yes the boon/protects were great to play with.It still is in pve with all those speed clear groups or doing missions with pug which has gotten real bad now.

Monks only have few good healing spells as some our protection line has been nerfed.I have never played a bonder,Ill Mesers are anti melee.

Monk healing spells can be easily interrupted by good Dom. Mesmer or Ranger.

^You are probably right.
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    My opinion of clerics? Simple. They taste pretty good when peppered with some arrows.

....Oh wait, that's probably not what you're asking.

Venoms are spicyb:sin

(well atleast my gf is)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Plume Shell drains mana so why use and there is no other skill that can block attacks or damage.--Because it will save your life!!!!

It is still is have you seen the lastest update and yes the boon/protects were great to play with.It still is in pve with all those speed clear groups or doing missions with pug which has gotten real bad now.--Agree, game is pretty much junk now, which is why I moved on. Still, miss the hoh runs xd.

Monks only have few good healing spells as some our protection line has been nerfed.I have never played a bonder,Ill Mesers are anti melee.

Monk healing spells can be easily interrupted by good Dom. Mesmer or Ranger on the same server (of you're american on euro server or vice versa, gl interrupting 3/4 sec casts, little own when the 40/40 half cast triggers) and provided you don't have a giant hairy warrior or filthy unbathed ranger camping said mesmer

pretty much sums it up xd.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Mysti, there's no point in arguing with a brick wall
    I've given up on Sylvana and Forp

to them, anybody who does something they wouldn't do with a cleric is apparently a fail

don't waste your time

neltharius, i know you're a bit hard headed. but if you read mysti's post, i'm fairly positive you would understand why i can't read his post without getting a headache. it's dreadful trying to comprehend anything he says.

it's almost like he's 14, and he believes he actually knows what's going on(like all 14 year old's that are new to stuff(like mystic)). but for this poor boy to claim to be older than me and can't even string a sentence together? b:surrender

mysti: just.. stop. please. your post are uninformative and incorrect on every aspect. and jesus, why do you level once every 3 months?
  • Trawne - Lost City
    Trawne - Lost City Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Plume Shell drains mana so why use and there is no other skill that can block attacks or damage.

Because in a fight you dont care about your mana you care about your HP and plume shell keeps archers, bm, and barbs from owning your face. also nice against BT from wiz's b:bye
    I hope that I shall always possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of title, the character of an honest man. -George Washington
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    pretty much sums it up xd.
    It wll it save your life I don't think so not agianst some of the Barb/BM attacks.

The Hall of Heros was joke not to far from release date especially Iway,Bloodspike and Spiritway.The Halls of Heros was far better in beta.I would say atleast in pve there still some interesting things to do if they ever removed the Blessing of the god to go to the UW.

You mean you can't kite away from them but you need our protection to keep you alive.You don't need to keep you eye on team like we do.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    It wll it save your life I don't think so not agianst some of the Barb/BM attacks.*sigh* I give up. L2P

The Hall of Heros was joke not to far from release date especially Iway,Bloodspike and Spiritway.The Halls of Heros was far better in beta.I would say atleast in pve there still some interesting things to do if they ever removed the Blessing of the god to go to the UW.--and farming those fotm always made one feel all warm and fuzzy inside xd. As far as pve, it is trash with all the op pve only skills. Come on, paragons who can chain wy and make the whole team invincible, assassins who can't die, necros with limitless mana. . .

You mean you can't kite away from them but you need our protection to keep you alive.You don't need to keep you eye on team like we do.I played most classes, though I focused on midline. If I had to rank by frustration level and difficulty, it is pvp warrior, then mez, then monk. . .just my opinion. And yes, you do kite them, but you know damn well that you can't kite and cast at the same time, and often, you'll be forced to kite away from interrupt range, unless you hate your team's monk and want to force him into danger range

About as much as can be said.
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    About as much as can be said.

I give up to
    and farming those fotm always made one feel all warm and fuzzy inside xd. As far as pve, it is trash with all the op pve only skills. Come on, paragons who can chain wy and make the whole team invincible, assassins who can't die, necros with limitless mana. .
    That is only select few of classes actually Mesmer do just fine down there going Mes/A
    I played most classes, though I focused on midline. If I had to rank by frustration level and difficulty, it is pvp warrior, then mez, then monk. . .just my opinion. And yes, you do kite them, but you know damn well that you can't kite and cast at the same time, and often, you'll be forced to kite away from interrupt range, unless you hate your team's monk and want to force him into danger range
    It has been said the Monk is the hardest class then Mesmer,Warrior and then Ranger.thos class don't have to keep others alive anyway this is sounding like GW forum.Lets end this right here and let Bratbury and Forp go at it.
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    Lets end this right here and let Bratbury and Forp go at it.
    b

Agree. Just want to add that plume shell will buy you precious time. You can either kill your attacker, or, it will buy you the time to get away if it's a charmed barb/a much higher level bm.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Please spoon send this thread to hell.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    WHAT IN THE HELL are you people talking about? i can't even understand this conversation
  • Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    edited June 2009
    WHAT IN THE HELL are you people talking about? i can't even understand this conversation

Partly plume shell, though I can't phantom why mysti deems it useless.

Partly some other game that has nothing to do with pwi, hence why we agreed to stop on that front, though should have done it sooner.

Oh hai tiggy.
    edited July 2009
    I use plume shell against EVERY phys mob I come in contact with on my cleric. I'd rather save the HP than the MP. As I'd rather live than be conquered!

Because in a fight you dont care about your mana you care about your HP and plume shell keeps archers, bm, and barbs from owning your face. also nice against BT from wiz's b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver
    CandyCaneNJ - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I use plume shell against EVERY phys mob I come in contact with on my cleric. I'd rather save the HP than the MP. As I'd rather live than be conquered!

I also use plume shell as much as possible too because my HP is #1 priority and mana is second
    edited July 2009
    I also use plume shell as much as possible too because my HP is #1 priority and mana is second

i lol'd at these posts ><
    its pretty obvious that HP should always be number one priority, idk why anybody would even have to state this

but just for the sake of argument and debate:

i disagree
    MP is number one priority always especially on a barb
    that's why, when i get my TT90 set im going to shard it completely with Incomparable mana shards
    edited July 2009
    First off you aren't a arcane user. Secondly barbs don't even have plume shell. When you have 5,000 HP of course its not your main priority. You can take hit after hit. When you are lvl 50 and have 2000 HP it is a main priority.

The reason the below quotes were states is because someone in a prior post insisted that plume shell was basically of no use. We were not just randomly throwing it out there.

On a side note: if you had 5,000 MP instead of 5,000 HP you might be a little more concerned about your HP as I and the other poster, than you would be of your MP.

i lol'd at these posts ><
    its pretty obvious that HP should always be number one priority, idk why anybody would even have to state this

but just for the sake of argument and debate:

i disagree
    MP is number one priority always especially on a barb
    that's why, when i get my TT90 set im going to shard it completely with Incomparable mana shards
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]