Whats your opinion of clerics?

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i mean people from sanctuary throw assumptions around like facts. and usually think their own server is some kind of holy kingdom(like lc). and then have the nerve to say others are ignorant for knowing more about a game them(like lc).

and no, i'm no model for this server. i just happen to be one of the only people on this server who aren't afraid of a mod editing my post for insulting nitwits.

Had to throw that in there didn't you. And where did anyone from the LC say that we know more about the game then anyone else in this thread?
    I wasnt calling you ignorant on the fact that you supposedly know more about Perfect World International. I was calling you ignorant on slamming mentally challenged people on a public forum.

And the fact that you need to throw a rude name in every single post really shows what a rough and tough man you wish you could be.

^^ That is the issue. Everyone is wrong and an idiot = Forp is always right and knows all.

*** Forp -- It has nothing to do with knowledge. You can convey knowledge and your opinion without calling everyone else an "idiot" or "stupid" etc etc etc. Your responses convey negativity and therefore people WILL question them. I am sure that you know something about being a cleric (least I hope so) considering your level. However, NOT everyone has to do it "The Forp Way." And NOT everyone has to agree with you...if someone does not agree with you you have to "flame" them? Lol...I'd hate to see how you are in rl then, unless this is your outlet b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I never once said that Sanctuary was better than Heavens Tear, or that anyone knew more than you. I am stating from personal experience, what I have read through guides, and what my Venomancer friends have told me.

I wasnt calling you ignorant on the fact that you supposedly know more about Perfect World International. I was calling you ignorant on slamming mentally challenged people on a public forum.

And the fact that you need to throw a rude name in every single post really shows what a rough and tough man you wish you could be. You are probably an insecure individual who, like most forum trolls, gets their kicks from life by insulting others in a non-direct, personal way.

from what i hear from some venos(not you tear), they usually have problems choosing between a golem and a herc in sanctuary. tough choice. pro venos.

i didn't "slam" any mentally challenged person. i said IF you were ****, you probably wouldn't be posting. you know, mentally challenged people often don't spend much time on a computer anyways

and i'm not trolling. if you get mad because i post, oh well. sucks for you. it doesn't mean i'm trolling.
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *** Forp -- It has nothing to do with knowledge. You can convey knowledge and your opinion without calling everyone else an "idiot" or "stupid" etc etc etc. Your responses convey negativity and therefore people WILL question them. I am sure that you know something about being a cleric (least I hope so) considering your level. However, NOT everyone has to do it "The Forp Way." And NOT everyone has to agree with you...if someone does not agree with you you have to "flame" them? Lol...I'd hate to see how you are in rl then, unless this is your outlet b:bye[/QUOTE]

b:dirty you're the woman for me
    well said :D
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh no Nellyb:avoid *hides behind Forp* Tiggy not here.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    *** Forp -- It has nothing to do with knowledge. You can convey knowledge and your opinion without calling everyone else an "idiot" or "stupid" etc etc etc. Your responses convey negativity and therefore people WILL question them. I am sure that you know something about being a cleric (least I hope so) considering your level. However, NOT everyone has to do it "The Forp Way." And NOT everyone has to agree with you...if someone does not agree with you you have to "flame" them? Lol...I'd hate to see how you are in rl then, unless this is your outlet b:bye

b:dirty you're the woman for me
    well said :D

b:cute I would heal for you any day Neltharius....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited June 2009
    Oh no Nellyb:avoid *hides behind Forp* Tiggy not here.

i'm guessing ur as bored as i am, tiggy :P
    i just joined this thread to mess with forp ^_^
    edited June 2009
    b:cute I would heal for you any day Neltharius....

and I'd tank anything and everything for you rosey b:chuckle
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    i'm guessing ur as bored as i am, tiggy :P
    i just joined this thread to mess with forp ^_^
    Yes Tiggy is bored and chaos if fun. Hehe why you think I been starting it on here lol.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    Yes Tiggy is bored and chaos if fun. Hehe why you think I been starting it on here lol.

maybe cuz ur effin bored at work like i am
    and my life (PWI) can't be reached atm :(

so i need to have some sort of social activity going on via the forums since nelly have no friends irl b:sad
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    maybe cuz ur effin bored at work like i am
    and my life (PWI) can't be reached atm :(

so i need to have some sort of social activity going on via the forums since nelly have no friends irl b:sad

Awwwwwwb:kissTiggy Love Nellyb:kiss Why you think tiggy wont sell the pretty Flametalon Nelly gave her.b:kiss
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    Awwwwwwb:kissTiggy Love Nellyb:kiss Why you think tiggy wont sell the pretty Flametalon Nelly gave her.b:kiss

b:heart because nelly gave it to tiggy and tiggy really appreciates nelly's generosity ^_^

nelly appreciate tiggy's words
    edited June 2009
    btw, i think we completely killed this thread b:victory
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    b:victoryYAY gotta love side convo lolb:victory
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Pirodar - Sanctuary
    Pirodar - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Ha ha ha

Clerics who are sad because someone insists he doesn't need them. What a tragedy. Have You people ever heard about this class...

let me recall...

Wi...
    we...

Damn, I have it on the tip of my tongue. How was it...

wez...
    wuz..
    wiz..

ah yesss: a wizard? Huh?

Seriously. just roll a wizard to see what useless means.

Forp could You please explain to me what you mean by 300 less M attack? For me it means at most 30 points in vit instead of mag and that means at most 300 more HP. Are you saying that this golden 300 more HP (at most. Very likely less) is the difference between the right build and a total failure?

The luring by unsumonig a pet done by venos is an idiocy deserving another thread to discuss, but why people think it's the only thing venos are useful for is beyond me.

I don't think I have an opinion about clerics in general, but I know that full attack clerics who can't communicate clearly their play style are one of the worst things, You can encounter.

I had a pleasure to be in one FB with some cleric that blown my mind with his/her skill. I didn't know cleric can be that good before. There is a huge difference between a good cleric and the masses.
    edited June 2009
    Ha ha ha

Clerics who are sad because someone insists he doesn't need them. What a tragedy. Have You people ever heard about this class...

let me recall...

Wi...
    we...

Damn, I have it on the tip of my tongue. How was it...

wez...
    wuz..
    wiz..

ah yesss: a wizard? Huh?

Seriously. just roll a wizard to see what useless means.

Forp could You please explain to me what you mean by 300 less M attack? For me it means at most 30 points in vit instead of mag and that means at most 300 more HP. Are you saying that this golden 300 more HP (at most. Very likely less) is the difference between the right build and a total failure?

The luring by unsumonig a pet done by venos is an idiocy deserving another thread to discuss, but why people think it's the only thing venos are useful for is beyond me.

I don't think I have an opinion about clerics in general, but I know that full attack clerics who can't communicate clearly their play style are one of the worst things, You can encounter.

I had a pleasure to be in one FB with some cleric that blown my mind with his/her skill. I didn't know cleric can be that good before. There is a huge difference between a good cleric and the masses.

what's an "idiocy" is that the sh** talking was over and you had to ruin it
    also, the fact that you call wizards useless
    ever been in a TW with high lvl wizards ? there's no possible way that they can be considered useless
    there'd be almost no possible way to stop a barb (catapult puller) if it weren't for them. they also make FB TT and any sort of run you can think of go much faster.
    if you're a fail wizard, it doesn't mean that the class, in general, is.

ist pathetic how you're saying other people are wrong for putting classes down when you're doing the exact same.

how ignorant and hyppocritical of you
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Nellys aggitated RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNb:avoid
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    Nellys aggitated RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNb:avoid

he ruined our conversation b:sad
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    he ruined our conversation b:sad

It's ok we can tar and feather him laterb:kiss
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    It's ok we can tar and feather him laterb:kiss

with ur flametalon's feathers ? b:sad
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    No we will go randomly plucking feathers from Elves.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    No we will go randomly plucking feathers from Elves.

k b:pleased
    well. work's done.
    time to go home !
    finally back to my life ! <333333

cya ingame tiggy ^^
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    ok see you Have fun on the way home
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • BratFury - Heavens Tear
    BratFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I can guess you've spent all of 1 minute if that much time with any mentally disabled person. Took my mentally challenged aunt 12 years to get her GED. But u know what she did it. At school she also learned how to *gasp* use the computer! She even became a very productive member of society and got a JOB!

Therein lies the truth, Forp does NOT know everything!

i didn't "slam" any mentally challenged person. i said IF you were ****, you probably wouldn't be posting. you know, mentally challenged people often don't spend much time on a computer anyways
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Pirodar - Sanctuary
    Pirodar - Sanctuary Posts: 157 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    ever been in a TW with high lvl wizards ?

No I haven't.

Ok I know. there is some use for them in TW. At what level? What do you mean by a high level? What about low levels?

There are some other uses too, but not many and they are either unnatural for a wizard (like tanking magic bosses. Can be done but it's like fastening screws with a knife) or require cashshop items. People who think clerics are useless should try a wizard for sure.

they also make FB TT and any sort of run you can think of go much faster.

Sure if you compare a squad with them and one with an empty slot. But there is always some other class that is a better choice for that slot than a wizard. Even a fourth cleric is better. He will do not much less damage and has a lot more to offer besides that. All a wizard can offer is a sucky buff, a heal that is useful in a very rare situations, as a last resort and some damage that is less than that of an archer anyway. Our strength is our AoE skills, but I'm yet to find anyone who has a use for them outside of PvP or classic zhen.
    edited June 2009
    Every class has its good points(strength) and bad points (weakness). Not every class can tank this boss or that boss. Not every class can be successful in every avenue of the game.

Out of the 3 characters I have, wizard is by far the most fun class for me to play. Its not always about what you can do, this is a game put here for your entertainment. Enjoying playing is far more important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A cleric and tank are the perfect team. Since I've been "working" with you for quite some time and when doing a fb, boss etc. I wouldn't want anyone else. Plus when I get a little to gung ho, and bite of more then I can chew, you can easily switch from healing to tempest, then I use roar getting their aggro back. So basically you do major damage to all while I still have their aggro. We may fight a lot, but without a cleric, I'd be screwed over.b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
  • The_Champion - Sanctuary
    The_Champion - Sanctuary Posts: 988 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    btw, shouldn't this be under class discussion for clerics?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sounds about right
    edited June 2009
    No, as the posters general question was for everyone not just clerics.

btw, shouldn't this be under class discussion for clerics?b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary
    RisenPhoenix - Sanctuary Posts: 593 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A cleric and tank are the perfect team. Since I've been "working" with you for quite some time and when doing a fb, boss etc. I wouldn't want anyone else. Plus when I get a little to gung ho, and bite of more then I can chew, you can easily switch from healing to tempest, then I use roar getting their aggro back. So basically you do major damage to all while I still have their aggro. We may fight a lot, but without a cleric, I'd be screwed over.b:cry

b:cry I just teared up a little, you touched my heart with that post b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Duke Shouts: WTT PWI for Your Credit Card! It is the duty of all warriors to do so NAO! b:bye LeirtA - Lost City PWI = Pay2Win International

b:bye Quit as of 10/09 b:bye
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009

my build, without any armour or addons w/e = 332 base matk. pure int of the same level, same deal, = 394 base matk. big diff, eh? and that's 75 points. that means 750 more hp for 62 less base matk. i said 300 as a state of damage. i do maybe 300 less damage than someone my level, pvp wise.

i have 300 base int. pure int my level has 375(if they restatted their vit to 3).

now, with my weapon(+5 endless ambiguity, 2 flawless matk shards):

pure: 4318-5586
    me: 3636-4704

big diff, eh? so i'm giving up.. 1.2k? pve damage. and 300 pvp damage. big whoop.

-300 dmg +750 hp. sounds like a good trade off, no?