Whats your opinion of clerics?

Comments

• Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary
    Sylvana_gw - Sanctuary Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    trust me
    you cant solo heal anybody for krimson at 52--52 I don't know, 57, been there, done that.

and full attack cleric heals are better heals than hybrid because heals depend on the magic
    full attack clerics have more magic
    therefore, have better heals--FAC and heals?

the only difference between FAC and hybrid or vit clerics
    is that the others have more survivability while FAC change it for better heals and attacks

survivability can easily be covered with good equips
    while attack difference will always show--This has been discussed ad nauseam. Condensed version of those discussion: stop failing

here is just another person who has a bad opinion about FAC--Because FAC is pure fail

thats all im saying

Pretty much sums it up.
  • Autom - Heavens Tear
    Autom - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    just want to send a shout to myst..for being the best damn cleric I have ever meet on this game.Not only are you an awesome healer but u are an amazing cleric!!!you are an insperation to low lvl clerics and you make me so proud to call you my leader! all them peeps that wanna talk **** about you really need to shut there fking pie hole..cuz intell you know myst you have no idea how amazing and absaloutly wonderul he is!!! anyhow for thouse that love him love him well.. for thouse that dont can go to hell!!! b:victory
  • MystiMonk - Sanctuary
    MystiMonk - Sanctuary Posts: 4,286 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    trust me
    you cant solo heal anybody for krimson at 52

and full attack cleric heals are better heals than hybrid because heals depend on the magic
    full attack clerics have more magic
    therefore, have better heals

the only difference between FAC and hybrid or vit clerics
    is that the others have more survivability while FAC change it for better heals and attacks

survivability can easily be covered with good equips
    while attack difference will always show

here is just another person who has a bad opinion about FAC

thats all im saying

I can keep you healed up just fine as long as you can kill it as fast as possible.I have just has good heals as FAC as mine healing skills are lvled higher especially my IHB.

Sylvana_gw When are you going to fix your avatar?
    Looking for a decent casual understanding Faction.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    mystic inspired me so much when he died healing someone killing yansheng.
  • Neltharius - Heavens Tear
    Neltharius - Heavens Tear Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Pretty much sums it up.

you said absolutely nothing

wtf ?

you said

FAC and heals ?
    wtf do you mean by that ?

and something about some guide ?
    wtf do you mean there ?

been there, done that...
    huh ?

the only thing you said is that FAC fails
    and thats a fail comment
    you make no sense

go argue with 5 year olds maybe you'll convince THEM
    edited June 2009

and sure
    lets judge based on 1 noob ocassion we've had

you're an idiot
    we all have had those instances

i'll admit i have
    i made a whole squad run my fb39 up to the first boss without my tabs back when i first did it

i've seen professional athletes considered to be the top players in the world make fail mistakes in the easiest plays

does that mean they suck ?

we're human

we can't be perfect
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    you need to top hitting enter so much. and he level 32 yansheng killing a level 76 cleric with his very weak aoe(hits me for like 30). that being said, he was so weak, he died to 30 damage aoe.
  • Randoms - Dreamweaver
    Randoms - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Clerics are badasses.
    As for FAC, made one, been there, started to max out heals.
    Was bored so made one, found myself healing peeps. WTF?
    Well, till lvl40 you wont heal that much and all you use is IH, so till that can as well play fast lvling up cleric with only attack skills. After that if you aint real ******* you probably will lvl up your heals too.
    I kill things b:victory
  • Lightaine - Dreamweaver
    Lightaine - Dreamweaver Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm a cleric with rediculous Magic and Max heals and attacks. I'll hit harder than a wizard at my level who has even considered putting something into Vit, and I'll heal for more than a support cleric in a 10 level range.

I've come to accept the responsibility of being so awesome. It's my duty.

b:pleased
    hai2u
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009

forps mental wife was trying to kill her charm because she was depressed I tried to help and died.

Why werent you there forp?
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    you need to top hitting enter so much. and he level 32 yansheng killing a level 76 cleric with his very weak aoe(hits me for like 30). that being said, he was so weak, he died to 30 damage aoe.

I was level 64, the normal attacks hit 500-600 you're an idiot and you don't know anything anyway

My level 41 Axe BM died while AoE grinding since you're good for being a slave come rez him, no wait I don't want a level 1 rez Ill go town instead
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • rsin
    rsin Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009

I'd like to see you take on mantavip as a melee dealer at the lvl a cleric or wizard can. I am so sick of people thinking we are weak and "support" only. We all have our roles on here and what we are good at.

Add veno's to the mantavip roster. I tanked mantavip with my lvl70 veno and a 73 cleric healing. Also watched alot of melee classes try the same at the same lvl and died miserably..lol yay for squishy ppl
    edited June 2009
    rsin wrote: »
    Add veno's to the mantavip roster. I tanked mantavip with my lvl70 veno and a 73 cleric healing. Also watched alot of melee classes try the same at the same lvl and died miserably..lol yay for squishy ppl

lol
    whoever cant tank mantavip at 70s is just pure fail. period
    XD
    im a barb in 70s and i can tank it with a cleric too :P
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    i tanked manta at like 77-78, not too hard if bm has maxed marrows. probably could have tanked sooner but never tried before that
  • CJ7 - Sanctuary
    CJ7 - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    forgot to add, yes clerics rock, love the heals and the buffs
    edited June 2009

i

can

type

however

i

want

tyvm.

and sure, yansheng's aoe does 30 damage
    but his normal hits hit A LOT FKN HARDER
    especially for a robed class

he didn't get killed by aoe, he got killed by the hits trying to help somebody else from dying
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    yasheng's physical hits me for like.. 70~120. his aoe isn't even entirely physical, it's half magic. mystic was also late 7x at the time, because he was filling the cleric forum with random **** "facts" about how clerics out damage mages in every possible situation because of skills he doesn't have, nor will he ever.
    forps mental wife was trying to kill her charm because she was depressed I tried to help and died.

Why werent you there forp?
    i wasn't online. ty for doing my dirty work and making things harder, ****
    edited June 2009
    yasheng's physical hits me for like.. 70~120. his aoe isn't even entirely physical, it's half magic. mystic was also late 7x at the time, because he was filling the cleric forum with random **** "facts" about how clerics out damage mages in every possible situation because of skills he doesn't have, nor will he ever.

i wasn't online. ty for doing my dirty work and making things harder, ****

funny how he can solo mantavip, no ?

i dont get what your point is

he had a noob moment

i'm sure you've done stupid **** before too
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    i've never died to a boss 40 levels lower(or do i plan to).

i can solo mantavip, not so sure about mystic. his tactic is a bit.. idk, unusual?

Untitled-13.png
    edited June 2009
    i've never died to a boss 40 levels lower(or do i plan to).

i can solo mantavip, not so sure about mystic. his tactic is a bit.. idk, unusual?

Untitled-13.png

how long ago was that ?
    i know he can cuz he did it for my ingame wifey
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    it was when he was about 75. he was explaining to us how his level 1 iron heart and level 1 purify was good enough to solo any boss, and one of the ones he emphasized was mantavip. i asked him ingame to do it, this was his response.
    edited June 2009
    well....
    he did it
    o.O
    he didn't even have a charm either

but he did complain about the pot consumption b:chuckle
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    after countless beats to the head, mystic found out that, *gasp* those skills are useful. so he leveled them.
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I've read up to the argument between Forp and that EP from Sanc about venos soloing Lunar Glade.

As you may know Forp, you're still 83. Lunar Glade is nothing compared to HH. What you were doing CV/Lunar Glade beginnings for quest? The point of CV is to hunt the one gold item that is worth putting time and effort into, and that the Chromatic Tinder.

Claiming a veno can tank the first few bosses in an instance and not getting the goal done is not what you call soloing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    herc can tank the mantavip clone in the last room(you know, the boss that drops them). and you don't get quest here until 85.

2-3/all of 3-* is harder than cv.
    edited June 2009
    after countless beats to the head, mystic found out that, *gasp* those skills are useful. so he leveled them.

skills will be skills
    we weren't talking about those to begin with
    the **** talking started about myst so i came in to defend him
    because:
    1)FAC isn't failure, it's just another style of play
    2)Myst is no noob, he's a really amazing cleric and has proved himself to me and many more people who constantly play with him
    3)He's a great faction leader and gives his play/level time to help out all his faction members in everything they need
    4)He's been amazing to me and kept me going when i felt like giving up, not just as a faction leader and fellow gamer, but as a great friend

So when a person has a different opinion about a class and how it should be played... respect it. otherwise everybody in this game and world would be the same. This goes for you too myst cuz i know you can get pretty stubborn sometimes too :P

b:victory
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    fac in its entirety is a failure; you claiming he's a good healer and calling him a fac is enough to label you both as failures.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Boooo Nel didn't mention Tiggyb:sad

Nel just ignore forp he has a head made of Diamond you aint getting through it. Just look through threads and you will figure that out.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
    edited June 2009
    fac in its entirety is a failure; you claiming he's a good healer and calling him a fac is enough to label you both as failures.

ignorance is bliss

1)more magic = better heals. therefore, pure build gives you more heals
    2)you never once state any facts... you just make... well.. statements. back em up or something

i just wanted to stop arguing there summing up why i defended FAC and Myst..
    however, since you're being such an idiot..

forp, how bout this:

**** YOU !

i'm done

and hi tiggy ^_^ <3
    tiggy's also amazing :D
  • Zori - Lost City
    Zori - Lost City Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    herc can tank the mantavip clone in the last room(you know, the boss that drops them). and you don't get quest here until 85.

2-3/all of 3-* is harder than cv.

lol you have no idea what you are talking about.

• You cannot solo a full run with just a veno.
    • A veno "soloing" a few bosses, does not fulfill the run.
    • A veno able to tank the last boss does not consider completing the goal of hunting the gold item, as a group.

Tell me, have you been to CV? How long did you take, assuming you did completed the entire run?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]