CONTEST: Summer Action Blockbuster Trailer![closed]

Comments

• Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    hmm, then you take a look at ecatomb and see the new mounts. I will remove my post now. Sorry for the inconvenice caused.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Hihi it's ok, i already take a look at ecatombb:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    OMG so can we pick the new lobster that was juat added to ecatomb
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Centetric - Lost City
    Centetric - Lost City Posts: 1,528 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    o and the new flying mounts:the bettle,pheonix wings, and the other human mount
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Through the darkness light can always emerge, it is only when the unwilling come upon this light that fear takes over. Emerging from this darkness takes more then courage, it takes faith in ones own mind and more importantly in ones own heart. To deny the light is to deny yourself the feeling of true happiness and true peace within your own soul. Denying your own happiness and your own soul is denying all that one has to live for."
    ~RedsRose
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Centetric I doubt so. There's no screenshots yet, only images. So staff might not be able to include these new mounts in prize tabulation during next week's timeframe.

If they can prove me wrong, then all is not lost for the winners!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    -Starts making a Thriller AMV while waiting for results on contest-
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited July 2009
    Ohkay..

Now I'm getting impatience:(b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    I second that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    ...... i so impatient now b:faint
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    -.- man i thought it would be today >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    MomoPai - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    *explodes*

I can't take it anymore! I have to stop checking forums until it's up! b:infuriated

I hope results go up soooon! b:beg

also hope the winners are on my server so I can go b:dirty at their choices xD
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Give it time. It's not even 9am over there yet. Give the staff until the end of the workday at least. ;)

Although I do understand what you guys mean. *hops around on one foot*

Edit: Awww, sorry Momo, have a cookie on me. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Give it time. It's not even 9am over there yet. Give the staff until the end of the workday at least. ;)

Although I do understand what you guys mean. *hops around on one foot*

Venorik damn you, i was just leaving forums and i noticed a reply, you made me come back and see what you'd said. b:cry

But you're right b:chuckle I forget time zones alot b:surrender
  • MaWa - Sanctuary
    MaWa - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Damn Momo im waiting like hellb:laugh
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    the winners will be up at some point during the week, give us some time as we have a lot of things going on
  • Tamica - Heavens Tear
    Tamica - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I didn't make a trailer for this competition, but I’m curious about a question I’ve had in mind for the people that did create one. Did any of you have experience before hand of making videos? Any kind of videos, amvs, music videos, perhaps videos for other games, anything.
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I didn't make a trailer for this competition, but I’m curious about a question I’ve had in mind for the people that did create one. Did any of you have experience before hand of making videos? Any kind of videos, amvs, music videos, perhaps videos for other games, anything.

I didn't have any experience at all. Thought it would be something fun to try out ^_^

Ok spoons, we're sorry for the pressure b:surrender
    Have some cookies to tide you over :D
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    i took some classes, nothing special
    just high school class

i didnt know it till i took that class, that i rlly liked it

but im not like rlly experienced or anything
    im just picky
    artistic things are wat im into, i love to paint, and create; this movie as alot of fun for me. so that also helps with the whole movie making thing.

and knowing wat programs to use ;}
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaWa - Sanctuary
    MaWa - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I think I have good experience in everything with music, thats why I made the music for the trailer by myself.
    With videoediting im not the best but not the worst I think:D
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Nah, it was first time for me. Never even used Movie Maker, and started straight on using Adobe Premiere Pro. I didn't realy participate to win, but to learn more on how to make movies. Though it would be fun to win ofcourse ^^
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Wow, everyone's saying they have such little experience but everyone's turned out so great. Looks like there's a lot of natural talent here! (^o^)

I've made an AMV before, but it was awful, I don't want to talk about it lol! My video editing skills ( which are pretty minimal) come from just sitting down in front of the program and tinkering with things until I think I've figured it out, so no formal training. But, my experience in directing is decent. My friends and I fan dub for fun, so my forte is voice overs and actually directing the actors. For scene arrangement and flow, I drew from my story boarding experience from all 50 billion manga I have started and never finished...(>_>)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Arrowind - Lost City
    Arrowind - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    looks like i`m gonna break the ice b:surrender . Working for 3 years as a videographer and photographer . Freelancer with a friends help b:laugh
    Arrowind
  • Venorik - Sanctuary
    Venorik - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yep, totally new to video editing here as well. Took this competition as an excuse to jump straight into Sony Vegas. Have some informal experience with music (Sound Forge) and graphics (Photoshop) editing though, so it wasn't too hard to learn tbh. b:laugh

Looking forward to the next competition so I can try out more stuff. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [Venorik - The Movie Trailer] youtube.com/watch?v=wUYC9oC4gTM
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    As for me, I am new to this world of video editing. Before that I was doing that to kill time but now I am more interested in this :)

I usually tinker with real life scenarios like filming my siblings sleeping, or my friends signing away their gossip tibits. Never had tried in-game, thus my first time doing the contest.

The conest has helped me open up to many possibilities, challenging myself to try something new, in capacity of my handicap.

Yes, many of us are not waiting but hopping mad with impatience as the result approaches, hee!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Nah, it was first time for me. Never even used Movie Maker, and started straight on using Adobe Premiere Pro. I didn't realy participate to win, but to learn more on how to make movies. Though it would be fun to win ofcourse ^^

Are you by any chances that you are the one with video of cute frog???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    All I'm going to add at this point is that the judging is HAAAAAAAAARD! There are so many good ones that even the videos that aren't making the top 5 are great! Rest assured the ones that win will be excellent, and the ones that don't win will not be very far behind in quality.

You folks haven't ceased to amaze us with your creativity yet, and if people that end up not winning decide not to participate in the future, we will be some very sad bears b:cry
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    All I'm going to add at this point is that the judging is HAAAAAAAAARD! There are so many good ones that even the videos that aren't making the top 5 are great! Rest assured the ones that win will be excellent, and the ones that don't win will not be very far behind in quality.

You folks haven't ceased to amaze us with your creativity yet, and if people that end up not winning decide not to participate in the future, we will be some very sad bears b:cry

Calm down.... "gives you a shiny BIG spoon* b:chuckle

it's just that we are too excited to stay under control. The non-winners (i'm included) are just darn curious on 2 things:

1) the top 3 videos/winners
    2) their choices of mount (in servers of course)

Yup, I know all of our videos are great because they wanted to give their best!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2009
    I don't have so much experience.. I made a musicvideo in PWI before... And I edited some of my own video's but thats all.. All what you can see on youtube on my name is what I made.. Which isn't much.. But I really like to do it.. I only need to find a subject to make some;)

Oh and I found a trailermusic/sound which I like.. It's from a new movie and I'm gonna try to make a PWI trailer out of itb:victory
    And I have a very fun song in mind to make a PWI trailer from:)

So I have enough in mindb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Whiner - Sanctuary
    Whiner - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Are you by any chances that you are the one with video of cute frog???

Yes, that happens to be me ;)
  • eatwithspoons
    edited July 2009
    oh snap this post just got unstickied. Is something about to happen? only time will tell b:shutup