CONTEST: Summer Action Blockbuster Trailer![closed]

Comments

• Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Good luck everyoneb:victory
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    Bludan - Heavens Tear Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    It's normal reaction for everyone who is in contest anywhere. We will tend to say something different from what we actually think during the contest. You know what i mean? ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    =O! You Tube is trying to sell mp3s with my video! lol! I got a notice saying that i had property of some record company in my video, and now there are itunes and amazon links on my video. My main concern is, can everyone still view it ok? I can, but it has some annoying pop-ups on it now T_T. I just want to make sure it's not blocked for other users, because that would be very very ungood.

Perfect Heroes

Does it work ok?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Tragoedia - Heavens Tear
    Tragoedia - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    =O! You Tube is trying to sell mp3s with my video! lol! I got a notice saying that i had property of some record company in my video, and now there are itunes and amazon links on my video. My main concern is, can everyone still view it ok? I can, but it has some annoying pop-ups on it now T_T. I just want to make sure it's not blocked for other users, because that would be very very ungood.

Perfect Heroes

Does it work ok?

When i try to watch your video, i get the following msg: "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."
    I'm from Greece btw

Good Luckb:victory
  • MaWa - Sanctuary
    MaWa - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    for me it works fine
  • NaoShimai - Sanctuary
    NaoShimai - Sanctuary Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    When i try to watch your video, i get the following msg: "This video is not available in your country due to copyright restrictions."
    I'm from Greece btw

Good Luckb:victory

Shooot.... That makes me nervous. I wonder in how many countries it's not viewable... Maybe I should just sing the song acapella, and change some words then deny their claim! =D Oh, how awful would that be. But seriously, I will try to think of a way around that. But I have a feeling double submitting the same video will just end up the same way =(

I'm glad MaWa can see it though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Deculture~!^o^
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    How are the winners going to be announced? Just here in the forum??? I am presuming emails will be sent out to the winners. Anyway; good luck to all that participated =)
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    How are the winners going to be announced? Just here in the forum??? I am presuming emails will be sent out to the winners. Anyway; good luck to all that participated =)

Yes, winners will be announced here, at the first post of this thread.
    Winners will be notified via 2 ways, their emails and PMs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arrowind - Lost City
    Arrowind - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Can`t see it too Nao.Romania. Guess part of Europe countries can`t see it b:shocked
    Arrowind
  • MaWa - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    Can`t see it too Nao.Romania. Guess part of Europe countries can`t see it b:shocked

In some countries you cant watch copyrighted music on youtube anymore so if you use it in your video youtube mutes it.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    I also cannot see the video. I'm from Singapore.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MaWa - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    After the winners are posted I hope the winner trailers will be presented in the launcher or on the pwi website so everyone can see them.
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    After the winners are posted I hope the winner trailers will be presented in the launcher or on the pwi website so everyone can see them.

Yes definitely!
    But I hope they will also put up next few videos as special consolations or honorables. (don't know what the word is for non-winners but still get theirs noticed nevertheless)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    MomoPai - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Yes definitely!
    But I hope they will also put up next few videos as special consolations or honorables. (don't know what the word is for non-winners but still get theirs noticed nevertheless)

Runners-up? :D

And i'm excited for whoever wins ^_^ They deserve their video to get lots of attention! Infact all who participated do, so much work went into them b:cute
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    ah, runners-up.

spoons, would it be possible for you guys to announce the results tomorrow? It'd be a great prelude to July 4th! A fitting occasion for all of us, ah???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Glornfiendel - Dreamweaver
    Glornfiendel - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm so curious as to who will win there are so many awsome entries out there.... I hope we know soon the suspense is killing me >.<
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    I'm so curious as to who will win there are so many awsome entries out there.... I hope we know soon the suspense is killing me >.<

Me too! So much so i came back to check this thread during a rebirth delta b:quiet I hope my party don't read the forums b:surrender
  • Glornfiendel - Dreamweaver
    Glornfiendel - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Me too! So much so i came back to check this thread during a rebirth delta b:quiet I hope my party don't read the forums b:surrender
    lol that's not good...oh damn I wonder if they will give like participant prizes like a rainbow egg or something small lol... here's hoping since a lot of people put a lot of work into these videos maybe even a top 50 cheapo prize >.<
  • MomoPai - Sanctuary
    edited July 2009
    lol that's not good...oh damn I wonder if they will give like participant prizes like a rainbow egg or something small lol... here's hoping since a lot of people put a lot of work into these videos maybe even a top 50 cheapo prize >.<

It's oki, we completed anyway b:victory

I doubt they will tbh...that'd be expensive once it added up...as nice as it would be b:chuckle
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    Staff very busy with video selections??? So quiet here.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Thelegion - Lost City
    Thelegion - Lost City Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Staff very busy with video selections??? So quiet here.....

YES b:boredb:boredb:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    lol, you should not be bored....go out and enjoy fireworks! Happy 4th of July to all Americans!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Felina - Heavens Tear
    Felina - Heavens Tear Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    b:sadim so anxious, i wanna know >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Looks like it will be announced monday.

Happy 4th all (Americans) XP
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    It's possible. Everyone in USA/Canada is looking forward to their holidays, so staff is probably taking a break from watching awesome videos and sorting out best fashion entries. I will be back on monday to watch this!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    -removed images-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • hawk
    hawk Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm not seeing any images, Bludan.
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    I'm very curious of the screenshots.. I really wonder how they look like!!

But I still fit to the choises i made before.. Now I only need to winb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!
  • Bludan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2009
    hawk wrote: »
    I'm not seeing any images, Bludan.

Can elaborate your post? You mean you cannot see the images in my post OR the supposed pics of each class riding the new mounts when clicking on the images for larger pictures (screenshots you mean?)

Like I said in my post, these are only images. No actual pictures of each class riding the new mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenLooki - Heavens Tear
    VenLooki - Heavens Tear Posts: 288 Arc User
    edited July 2009
    Cant see the images either,

It gives only: x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Marshal of Loyalty faction in Heavens Tear!!
    A fun, loyal and most of all helpfull faction!!!
    My Hercules, VenLooki's Secret, has been born!