edited April 2010
    Options
    Bump. b:bye
  • Crasius - Dreamweaver
    Crasius - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hello all !!

I have posted on the Placid forum so i will be brief !

I am coming back, but changing characters. I will reapply when I get going again soon and I will let you know my new IGN.

See ya soon !!
    M T b:cool
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Glad to have you back, Cras!
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Typing just bump is too short of a post now. :o
  • optimusprime03
    optimusprime03 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hiya! I am hear after talking to some Placid Members (sean/elviron) and I have decided to submit an application for your guild!

IGN: Ultra_Prime
    Class: Psychic
    Level: 50
    How often do you play: Try to get on once a day (hour or more), weekends are normally always a go!
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Only other faction I've been with was Renegades. I didn't have a major reason/problem for leaving, just thought it was my time to leave. I am looking somewhere where i can have a greater effect (helping hand).
    Timezone/region: East
    Why do you want to join Placid?
    After reading the thread, and contacting some members, I was fully convinced that this faction may suit me. The organization initially drew my eye..And i believe Placid offers a healthy, fun, and social group where i can both HELP and be helped (I really like helping people when i can). When players are in a positive atmosphere, it is easier to grind for those infinite minutes, while sharing some jokes about life as well.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I am a logical, creative, and humorous person. I always like to have a good laugh, but when assistance is required, as long as I am available, I put my best efforts into finding a solution. Also, I enjoy talking about current world events and sports and such...but more importantly...I will put forth my best efforts if accepted =].

Once again, I would like to thank you all for this opportunity! =]
  • Kjato - Dreamweaver
    Kjato - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Autobots, roll out! b:victory
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    Opstank - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    look out for that....bump!
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Need to bump dis!
  • jonny558
    jonny558 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hi there, i would like to join ur guild

IGN: TIGERJONNY
    Class: Barbarian
    Level: 17 almost 18

How often do you play: Im pretty much on everyday for atleast 5 hours or more

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Ive not been in 1 yet

Timezone/region: Not sure exactly what it was, but im in the uk

Why do you want to join Placid? well i liked the way u layed out the rules and stuff, i actually want to read them all :/..... b:laugh

Any other info you feel will support your application:
    well i put 100% effert into what i do and whilling to do anything for anyone, even if im buisy myself... ive had quite a few random people ask me to join them and help with quests.
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    Hey Jonny, I have moved your application to the private sections of our forums for review. One of us will contact you in game in order to get to know you better. Feel free to contact any of our members if you want :)
  • jonny558
    jonny558 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Options
    oh ok thnx b:pleased
  • segovax
    segovax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IGN: $hadowThrone

Level: 32

Sex: M

How often do you play: Atleast 3 hours a day, more if I can manage it. I'm an obsessive leveler so I occasionally go on 10+ hour sessions. No real social life to speak of so little chance of alot of inactivity.

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Alchemy. It was a very helpful faction when i joined, however after about 5 days the higher levels started leaving so I recieved very little help from them, after they left most of the "nicer" people left so there wasn't very much conversation. Just seemed to be dying out.

Timezone/region: USA, -6 Central Time (again though...10+ hour stretches so sleep is a must after that.)

Why do you want to join Placid? From what I've read in your post you seem to be a very helpful and friendly faction. You also seem to have a little higher standard than the ones just looking to accept any and everyone who walks by them. Loyalty is a big thing with me so if I feel I can help someone I will be there as soon as I can, and while I don't expect the same from everyone it would be nice to have a faction that can/will help.

Any other info you feel will support your application: While I'm not a highly conversational person I do enjoy speaking with people who have something to say. I've played a few MMO's before and am accustomed to combing through the forums/wiki/databases of various games looking for the information I need, so little chance I'll be spamming asking questions that I could answer myself with about 5 min of searching. To sum it all up, just looking for a faction that I can be happy with.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Thanks for applying $hadowThorne, I believe some folks are chatting to you right now so no more needs to be said there.

TIGERJONNY, could you please make an effort to contact someone? We have so far been unsuccessful in reaching you in game. Many thanks b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Oh no, it fell off the first page!
  • TIGERJONNY - Dreamweaver
    TIGERJONNY - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    yeh i will do sorry, just been having problems thats all
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    It's fine, and welcome to the guild! We just feel a bit fail when we can't contact the people that apply :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bump!!!!!!
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Join Placid!!!!
  • Allyanna - Dreamweaver
    Allyanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Come join our family! b:kiss
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    bump......
  • Foliet - Dreamweaver
    Foliet - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IGN:Foliet
    Class: Archer(Pure)
    Level: 59
    How often do you play: Just started playing again after being gone for a year(!), but I will be on at least every day
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: DraGonS, I didn't leave but I was probably kicked for inactivity :P

Timezone/region: GMT -6

Why do you want to join Placid? Your guild seems very well put together, helpful, and has been around for awhile so I won't have to worry about it falling apart a week or so after I join which is great!

Any other info you feel will support your application:I'm a very helpful player I love interacting with other guild members which makes this game so much more enjoyable :)
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hi Foliet, I have moved your application to the private section of our forums for review. One of us would be contacting you ingame in order to get to know you a little better. Feel free to contact me or any of our members ingame.
  • Orsanna - Dreamweaver
    Orsanna - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    forced to withdraw my application
  • darkwen77
    darkwen77 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    IGN:Gwenndy
    Class:Veno
    Level:56

How often do you play:1-2 Hours a day Mon-Thu, then 4-6 hours a day Fri-Sun

Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:None

Timezone/region:GMT-5 CST

Why do you want to join Placid? The Guild seems well organized, and the advert was well put together. And i am looking for a guild that will be around a while.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I Am a very helpful player, and i enjoy working as a team to accomplish a set goal, whatever that may be.
  • CrazyzVietz - Dreamweaver
    CrazyzVietz - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hey everybody, I'm sure you remember this name b:victory (or maybe not). Anyways, rather than posting for myself to join Placid again, my brother ran out of games to play so I'm giving him this account to try out PWI.

IGN: CrazyzVietz
    Class: Assassin
    Level: 23
    How often do you play: A few hours each day on and off.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
    Timezone/region: GMT Pacific
    Why do you want to join Placid? Jen recommended this guild to me saying this is the best one she could name. You also seem like a fun group of people and I only find games very fun if there is somebody to talk to or play with. This guild also seems organized and very helpful which is what I am looking for.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm under the preferred age limit, however I can be very mature when there is a need to be :).
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2010
    Options
    Hi all, your apps have been moved to our forums, so never fear! I've tried to pm you all and you're all offline >.< I shall keep trying however. Please try randomly pming a few of our guys too, to speed up the process. Thank you :3

@ Orsanna, please get in touch if you change your mind :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    bump? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    :O Double bump?

Join Placid ya'll b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • acodym
    acodym Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    IGN: Celdon
    Level: 12 but leveling fast. b:laugh
    How often do you play: Almost every day.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: Well, I used to be in ChillZone but probably got kicked while I had exams.
    Timezone/region: GMT +3
    Why do you want to join Placid? Because,from what I have heard, it seems to be a very fun family faction which is one of the things I really enjoy. It seems helpful and doesn't look to me like a faction that will "break" easily.
    Other reasons to recruit me: I used to have 4 char's past level 50; Dinvon, Acodyn, Squimp, Rayno but got deleted... Long story. This shows that I do have some experience in 4 different classes and might be able to help new people.

Thanks. b:pleased