[Dreamweaver] Placid recruiting

Options

Comments

• Godssavier - Dreamweaver
    Godssavier - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey God (haha)! XD
    Just wanted to let you know your application is now on our forum. People will try to get in touch with you to talk, you can also do the same. :]

I do have a question, is the cleric you're applying with named godssavior or Godssavier?

Godssavier and tyy for taking notice of my AP XD hope if ican see ya in guild b:chuckle
  • Jonnykins - Dreamweaver
    Jonnykins - Dreamweaver Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    b:pleased

Merry Christmas
  • Lizibett - Dreamweaver
    Lizibett - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    IGN:Lizibett
    Class:Venomancer
    Level:23
    How often do you play: Every day if i can, always at morning 10.30-12.00 and at evening about 18.00-21.00, (if i don't want to play Quake Live at evening)
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: ---
    Timezone/region:Poland, central Europe
    Why do you want to join Placid? - I'm alone in game and i search nice friends b:surrender
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I'm nice and talkative when i have a good day but usually I never start talk if i don't have a question, I like to help beginners, I'm a calm person and I'm searching nice and strong man ^^ b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Need help at start or you are beginner, call me, i'll try to help you, b:cute
    If you search a nice company call too b:shy
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Yo Liz! Wanted to let you know, got your application, just moved it onto our forum. Feel free to whisper anyone mentioned on the first post or anyone you see in game from Placid to chat. Hopefully some of us will get a hold of you, too. :3
  • Hokaido - Harshlands
    Hokaido - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bumb

Your guild looks nice, shame I ain't on your server.
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Woot Woot! Go Placid :D
  • Lizibett - Dreamweaver
    Lizibett - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    How many members this gulid have? I'm a bit worried with join because in my all game time i never saw a player from Placid :/ and i want to join as fast as i can so maybe can i have a meeting at definite time? A have a lot of invitations from another gulid so....i need to join immediately. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Need help at start or you are beginner, call me, i'll try to help you, b:cute
    If you search a nice company call too b:shy
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Not counting alts, we have about 100 members, Liz. We have a strict 2 day voting period on new applications, which means you have around 30 hours left. If you decide to join a different guild in the meantime, we won't take it personally - just let us know please :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Time to start buying the beer for the new yearb:laugh

Ooops wrong place to post that, bump for my lovely guild
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Maintenance bump!
  • imewi
    imewi Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    bumb

Your guild looks nice, shame I ain't on your server.

Change server and come here :D

People of this guild are the nicest, very helpfull and friendly.

I don't say this because i'm in it ;)
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Bebo's level hasn't updated yet :o Congrats on 90!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Amadaya - Dreamweaver
    Amadaya - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    IGN: Amadaya
    Class: Cleric
    Level: 12
    How often do you play: At least once every week
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: none
    Timezone/region: Eastern Standard
    Why do you want to join Placid? Because I think it's something fun to do with people who seem nice.
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I play a female character
  • Crasius - Dreamweaver
    Crasius - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    imewi wrote: »
    Change server and come here :D

People of this guild are the nicest, very helpfull and friendly.

I don't say this because i'm in it ;)

I totally agree !!

b:laugh
    M T b:cool
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Hey Amadaya, I have moved your application to our private forums for reviewing. During this time, feel free to contact me or any of the members listed on the first page of this thread.

Also BEWARE!!!! some of us are out to get you too, now that you have revealed to us your character name b:laugh
  • inuura
    inuura Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IGN: BoaOhime
    Class: To pick, thinking phyc
    Level: 0?
    How often do you play: probs 1-8 hours a day x.x
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None
    Timezone/region: Australia, perth. +8
    Why do you want to join Placid? Id lide to join basicly becouse help in a new game is always good, getting friends always makes the game more interesting. i have found with other games i play, the deciding facter in weather i like it, or give up after a week, is if there are friends to chat with, that have a sense of humer :)
    Any other info you feel will support your application: I have a mic, head set, and vent?
  • Amadaya - Dreamweaver
    Amadaya - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey Amadaya, I have moved your application to our private forums for reviewing. During this time, feel free to contact me or any of the members listed on the first page of this thread.

Also BEWARE!!!! some of us are out to get you too, now that you have revealed to us your character name b:laugh

I'm a little scared....b:shocked
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BoaOhime, your app has been put on our forums

Happy New year also to everyone
  • Praesentia - Dreamweaver
    Praesentia - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hello, just going to pop this application here...

IGN: Praesentia
    Class: Psychic
    Level: 20 (my forum avatar hasn't updated for some reason).
    Currently 17 (turning 18 soon), even though I may be put under the age requirement for the faction I am a mature female who can take jokes and/or any sort of general discussion.

Gender: Female (Real life female, plays as a female character).
    How often do you play: 1 to 8h per day, sometimes even more.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
    1, I've been with it since I rerolled as this character however I haven't really seen much activity from the other members and I prefer a more active faction that is ready to assist the members within it.
    Timezone/region: Sydney AEST = +10 region
    Why do you want to join Placid?
    I would like to join a friendly faction, I have a great sense of humor and I enjoy helping other players out whenever I can help and not be a burden to them at lower levels.

Not to mention, it's much more fun to make friends that will be active, within the same faction that you can quest or chat with whenever you're online!

Any other info you feel will support your application:

I'm almost constantly active on forums (I check in multiple times per day, posting or lurking), I speak/write English and can communicate clearly, I condone and/or report any rude players, scammers and hackers as it is really not on for that sort of behavior.

This toon was originally an alternative one, however it's pretty much become my new main as I enjoy playing as a Psychic after going over the other classes.

Additionally, I have a nice clear mic/headset as well as Vent and am happy to talk or listen to music whilst playing PWI.

All in all, Placid looks and sounds like a great Faction to join and I would be happy if I was accepted.

Thank you for your time, for reviewing my application.
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hello (I don't know how to shorten your name).... Praes? ! XD
    I put your application over on our forum. You'll be voted on over the next 48 hours. During that time please try contacting Placid members with any questions, or just to chat, we're not too scary. People will try getting ahold of you, hopefully get you in a chat room with a bunch of other members at some point.
    Good luck. b:victory
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hello (I don't know how to shorten your name).... Praes? ! XD
    I put your application over on our forum. You'll be voted on over the next 48 hours. During that time please try contacting Placid members with any questions, or just to chat, we're not too scary. People will try getting ahold of you, hopefully get you in a chat room with a bunch of other members at some point.
    Good luck. b:victory

Hello, Prae is perfectly fine XD Sorry for choosing a Latin one.

Thank you, I'll have a go at trying to contact some members (although, sadly not having much luck at that in-game more than likely due to my weird timezone, I'll keep trying though).
  • Enix - Dreamweaver
    Enix - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just had a talk with you today.(erm or what ever day it is when you see this) Good luck with joining b:pleased
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I just had a talk with you today.(erm or what ever day it is when you see this) Good luck with joining b:pleased

Of course, I remember you!
    (Same day for my timezone).

Thank you, I appreciate that, and you having answered my questions about the faction. b:pleased
  • Tawnos - Dreamweaver
    Tawnos - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IGN: Tawnos & Rebbec
    Class: Wizard & Cleric
    Level: 28 (both)
    Characters background: Our character names are taken from two magic the gathering novels named “The Thran” and "The Brothers War"
    How often do you play: we play at least once every week
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None.We came from a previous MMO just 4 months ago.
    Timezone/region: GMT-4
    Why do you want to join Placid? We are a couple on real live so we usually play together.We are looking for a peaceful (placid) and adult faction to help us enjoy this game!
    Question:If we get accepted how we will find out about it?

Thanks a lot in advance!
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey Tawnos, first of all wish you a Happy new year. I've moved the application to our private forums to be reviewed. Feel free to contact me or any of the people mentioned on the first page of this thread or for that matter any Placid member you see.

Some of us would get in touch with you both ingame to get better acquainted, so dont fall off your chair if you/Rebbec get a random whisper b:laugh.
  • Sweet_Chai - Dreamweaver
    Sweet_Chai - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IGN: Sweet_Chai
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 17
    Sex: Female
    How often do you play: 2x a week minimum
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None. I started Perfect World just a few weeks ago along with my irl husband.
    Timezone/region: EST (GMT -5)

I'm looking for a friendly faction to play with to make the game more interactive. From reading over the forum notes I think that Placid sounds rather comfy.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I like to chat when I'm on. If someone needs a hand I'm more than willing to lend one. I played Legend of Zu MMO for quite some time- very different from PW- and am still learning the PW basics. I joined PW for the role playing aspect and hope to find others looking to build a story with as well.
  • Tawnos - Dreamweaver
    Tawnos - Dreamweaver Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Some of us would get in touch with you both ingame to get better acquainted, so dont fall off your chair if you/Rebbec get a random whisper b:laugh.

And so you did! b:shocked

Thanks a lot to all (amazingly overpowered) placid members that helped us on Fire Grotto!
  • Enix - Dreamweaver
    Enix - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    IGN: Sweet_Chai
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 17
    Sex: Female
    How often do you play: 2x a week minimum
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving: None. I started Perfect World just a few weeks ago along with my irl husband.
    Timezone/region: EST (GMT -5)

I'm looking for a friendly faction to play with to make the game more interactive. From reading over the forum notes I think that Placid sounds rather comfy.

Any other info you feel will support your application: I like to chat when I'm on. If someone needs a hand I'm more than willing to lend one. I played Legend of Zu MMO for quite some time- very different from PW- and am still learning the PW basics. I joined PW for the role playing aspect and hope to find others looking to build a story with as well.

Hi, I will be sure to post this on our Forums where it will be over looked by our faction and voted on. We are happy that you applied b:victory. Most likely we will try and get ahold of you in game to just chit chat to make sure everything is good. So hope to talk to you soon b:pleased

P.S. I'm one of the guild minions :D
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dis get bamps :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Tyy - Dreamweaver
    Tyy - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options