Comments

• hazelmurphy
    hazelmurphy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    [QUOTE=Ophida - Any of us goons listed below will be happy to help you
    - FatherTed[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

I'm a good goon b:victory

Come join us folks - we're always looking for new voices to join in the banter.
  • omeralam
    omeralam Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    i am ready to join but i am new in this game so tell me what to do
  • Jonno - Dreamweaver
    Jonno - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    PM one of us or mailb:pleased
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    If you want to leave your details in this thread, we can contact you if it's easier b:shy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be nice if people interested in joining would give a little information - mainly about why they would like to join.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • DETHBROKER - Dreamweaver
    DETHBROKER - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    It would be nice if people interested in joining would give a little information - mainly about why they would like to join.

I PMed Jonno with some info not sure if I added why I would want to join tho!!! >.<

I will do it here just in case,

I am a lvl7 Archer "pure" build (aiming for DD).
    I am friendly, funny, mature(very for my age of 15, bday coming in July).

As for wanting to join this faction, I like the name, I want to have people with a mature sense of humor to talk to, I like playing with people, I like to help people, everybody in this guild seems incredibly nice and I'll have much to offer later in the game.

I am also an active player, playing normally 3-4 times a week.

I have experience in a MMORPG called Archlord was lvl92 and damn good at it. The games interface is closely related to that of Perfect World making it easy for me to understand and use with ease.
    I am Demon, fear me! b:angry
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I want to join, i am age 14 in may 14th i will be 15 and I am really really nice and mature.

I currently have a lvl7 Cleric but am going for a support/attack build. I have past experience with MMO's like Archlord, I was a lvl87 in Archlord but the layout and gameplay is similar to PW. Also I have to add I do not have the revive skill yet but am going to get it soon as possible!

I want to join because I like the name, I want to talk to people and I like to help people with quests.

Considering the above, I really hope I get in. You seem like a nice and helpful Guild. b:pleased
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bumping the thread.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Thanks for the interest guys - hopefully you'll both enjoy your time in the guild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • God_ares - Dreamweaver
    God_ares - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    This is the best, guild you always have someone to talk to, people in this guild helps other people, I love this guild.b:laugh
    I am the Greek God of War, and Son of Zeus b:cool
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump for great justice!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Bump!! A good guild deserves to be bumped b:cool
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Filling out nicely so far - but we still have room for friendly new members b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • captainhado
    captainhado Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You definatley sound interresting. Where can I learn more about your guild?

I'm very interrested. I'm a lvl 15 archer, I know that aint great. But in my defence I've been playing less than a week and this IS the first online game I've played. I'm 25 and often have a lot of time to play.

If you have time, contact me in game. I'd love to learn more about you.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    You definatley sound interresting. Where can I learn more about your guild?

I'm very interrested. I'm a lvl 15 archer, I know that aint great. But in my defence I've been playing less than a week and this IS the first online game I've played. I'm 25 and often have a lot of time to play.

If you have time, contact me in game. I'd love to learn more about you.

Tried PMing you in game but you appeared to be offline all night. I sent you a private message here with names you can contact b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • tigermain
    tigermain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey i am just about to start that game am was wondering if i was to start which class if any you are lacking or which would be most usefull to you at the moment.

Am a bit of a WoW and Flyff oldtimer and looking for someplace new :)
  • pesy
    pesy Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey guys, Im new to the faction and I love it :]
    So in other words, you should join us because we are amazing
    You cant deny it :]

*Big friendly BUMP*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud member of Condottieri
    Future Assassin
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey tiger, we're lacking in the usual - barbs, wizards and clerics/archers. But we welcome anyone willing to join in and have some fun really.

Flyff would be the "other game" I mentioned in the first post - there's a group of ex-orange people from Lawolf, as well as some others from other servers :)

@ Pesty ~ Glad you're enjoying it so far :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Pesty - Dreamweaver
    Pesty - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    The enjoyment is neverending b:victory
  • majink
    majink Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hi I would like to join your guild if you are still recruitingb:laugh

Name-Jamal

Age-21

Sex-Male

In Game Name-Ailyth (the evil chick from the new valkyrie profile game)

Class-Venomancer

Level-1 (Currently playing as we speak)

Info About me-I'm currently in my 1st year of college and I still haven't chosen a major (it's nerve racking)b:cry When I'm not studying or at school I'm either hanging out with my friends at new rock city (best arcade in the world), watching anime, listening to my rock/metal collection or of course playing games. Don't know what else to say so I will move on to why I want to join this guild.

Reason for wanting to join the guild-Playing mmo's alone is boring (imo) so whenever I start a new game I always look for a guild to join so I have people to chat/play with. This guild seems like the most fun and has a nice group of people (honestly 75% of the other guilds don't seem as nice)b:shocked

So there you have it sorry for the long introduction =P (I can ramble on sometimes)
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Nice to have you with us, hope you enjoy your stay ;o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited May 2009
    Options
    majink wrote: »
    So there you have it sorry for the long introduction =P (I can ramble on sometimes)

Actually, I'd say your post was damn near perfect for an intro b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jacwolf - Dreamweaver
    Jacwolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    I would like to join! I have been an important part of a guild on WoW for almost two years before I quit the game, if that is commited enough for you. I am 14 emo boy and people find me weird yet mature. I am lvl 4 at the moment but I started an hour ago. I am Jacwolf, a winged elf archer and DarkAmethyst, a Venomancer. Hope I can join!
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hey there. Sorry, not long seen your reply Jacwolf. I'm not terribly active this week due to being away visiting relatives BUT if you get in touch with one of the other guys listed in the first post, I'm sure you'll get a helpful reply. jonno was trying to contact you earlier in game, but you were afk. I think FatherTed will be trying shortly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Still no luck getting in touch with you Jacwolf.

We still have a couple of spots open if anyone would like to join the merriment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enix
    enix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hello there, I am dropping by because I have taken an interest in your guild. Well not just me but my girlfriend also. I found this thread though Hazel's Flyffworld sig and decided to see where it would take me. Anyways, I am originally from flyff and so is my girlfriend both come from aibatt. Currently we are in a guild which is...dead...haha. And are looking for a new one. We are both lvl 33 blade masters. My girlfriend is on at least once a week since she has work. And me I am on pretty much when I have free time which is alot lately since I am on break for school for the next week or so. We are both age 18+ hmmmm...don't know what other info I could give you.

Well that should be all for now I guess. If you want anymore info I'll be checking back on this thread for your replies. Thank you for your time.

OH yea, my IGN is Enix. My girlfriends is...**** forgot how to spell it. Well when i'm on she is usually on anyways so if you get ahold of me you should get ahold of both of us.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Hiya Enix - glad to know putting the links in my siggies is working b:laugh

Feel free to hit me up in game anytime either on Ted or my alt, Kruk for an invite. We just happen to have 2 slots left, and you and your girl are welcome to give us a shot and see if you like us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • enix
    enix Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Alright thank you. Today I will not be on due to errands along with my girlfriend but tomorrow we should be on if that is alright with you and i will message you then to see if everything is still all good.
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Sounds good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited May 2009
    Options
    Cleared some more space for you as we had some more friends join us :3 Might have to slow down on recruitment for a bit after this until we level the faction and create some more space :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com