[Dreamweaver] Placid recruiting

Comments

• FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Nice to see you, tm - you know how to get in touch if you have any questions :p

I'll move your app :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Any other info you feel will support your application: My barb has a tiny head.

omfg, sod the formalities, you're in! b:chuckle

(unfortunately, jk - we'll hit you up in game soon, LOL)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • evyriana
    evyriana Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    What is the best way to find out the status of an app? I have 2 toons and have been bouncing between both, but have not heard anything on the toon that I actually applied on... Just curious. Thank you
  • /facepalm - Dreamweaver
    /facepalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Thought I should mention I'm a late night early morning person. I'm on Spring Break this week. I have work from 6:30 till 10/11pm.

EDIT: And now I'm going to sleep.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    evyriana wrote: »
    What is the best way to find out the status of an app? I have 2 toons and have been bouncing between both, but have not heard anything on the toon that I actually applied on... Just curious. Thank you

Who is your toon?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear
    PsychicHarpy - Heavens Tear Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm only posting because Ophida Posted b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm the only Harpy, Who's Psychic and knows all!b:chuckleb:pleased

Live Life How You wish To Live It.

I love PWI, Teh Forums, and Konari b:thanks

Is currently working on Wizzy (imo better than my Psy)b:surrender name: SaphiraGione
  • Lythiaana - Dreamweaver
    Lythiaana - Dreamweaver Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Bump b:shocked

Go Placid b:surrender
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    *Claws way back to front page*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • NuttyVeno - Dreamweaver
    NuttyVeno - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IGN: NuttyVeno
    Class: Venomancer
    Level: 45
    How often do you play: Around an hour a day when i get off work. When have days off tend to play alot more.
    Previous factions if any: No previous faction
    Time Zone: N/A
    Why do you want to join Placid? Simple I have realized playing alone is not the way to play this game. So I went looking on guild forums for a faction that looks fun and helpful and so far everything i've heard about you guys sounds great. So was hoping to see if I could join your faction to make my game experience more fun for myself.
  • LTraveller - Dreamweaver
    LTraveller - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello.
    Application copied to guild forums.
    LTraveller, lv85 veno
    NamiOto, lv80 full support cleric
    RoamingAdmin, 7X fist/axe BM
    Ion_Cannon, 6X full mag wizard

(full support: healing + fire support)
    edited March 2010
    Cool thank you for taking the time to look at my application. That right there makes my day b:victory
    edited March 2010
    Don't mean to be a bother but do I just wait till you respond here or in game pm.
    edited March 2010
    Unfortunately half of our guild officers seem to have taken vacation this week b:shocked

Someone should contact you in-game for a quick chat - feel free to PM myself, Ophida, opstank, Sukoshi, Dons, or Undadeus when you are online if no-one gets in touch with you first.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2010
    Ah thanks for the quick response. I redid my application on your sites main forum cause well I honestly thought my first one sucked lol. I saw you in game earlier I tried to pm you but you logged just as I did rofl.
  • Kjato - Dreamweaver
    Kjato - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    IGN: Kjato
    Level: 87 (at 80%)
    How often do you play: I try to get on everyday for at least a few hours. It depends on my workload though, because being a junior in college blows x_x However...if someone gives me a date and time, I'll be sure to be there.
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
    Kindred (not the Kindred that's currently active)- I was recruited sometime in my L20's on my BM, and it fell apart shortly after. Apparently they regrouped and started the guild WeAreOne, but by then I was already in another guild xD

Placid- I was with you guys for 9 months D: Then problems arose and I thought it would be best if I went off to do my own thing for a little while.
    Timezone/region: GMT-5 (EST)
    Why do you want to join Placid?:
    I was with you guys for almost my entire PW career (if you want to call it that xD). When I left, it was mainly to re-evaluate the importance of communal support in an MMO. I believe I've been gone for about 2 weeks, and within the last few days I really started missing doing things with you guys. Naturally, some of my favorite people in the game are in this guild...not to mention, some of the older members have basically known me since I started playing. I don't mean to get sappy, but not having anyone to randomly help really gives me no incentive to play. 'Cause well...I enjoy helping do things for others more than, for example, grinding. Heck, maybe I should have made a cleric. b:sweat

I'm good at going off on tangents D: Anyway, Placid has been my home for a long time...and at this rate, I don't think anything can change that.
    Any other info you feel will support your application:
    I apologize to anyone that might be less than happy with me. Most of you already know that I didn't want or expect that semi-short period of tension to become whatever it was. If you guys let me back in, I won't get that involved again. I'll just set Blob on the offender.

p.s I'm not a fan of that eagle emblem thingy that you guys are contemplating as the guild logo

p.s.s I have cookies
  • Bebisito - Dreamweaver
    Bebisito - Dreamweaver Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I'm bumpin'~
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    Opstank - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    If you bump it,they will come.
  • Jarahe - Dreamweaver
    Jarahe - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi,
    I have posted on the Placid website, can a faction member please contact me in game please?

Thanks, b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,
    Who never did,
    Who won't anymore...
    And who always will.
    So, don't worry about people from your past,
    there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future...
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2010
    Hi there, we found your app and are mulling it over. We'll definitely be in touch soon. Feel free to kick me in game if we're a littls slow about it. If I'm not on Ophida, I'll likely be on Dons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
    edited March 2010
    Hiya :D

We're trying to contact you as much as possible, but as we are a guild of various timezones - if you could contact one of these :

FatherTed
    Ophida
    Sukoshi
    opstank
    Xiasa
    NamiOto
    ArashiNoHime
    sean_rb

when you are online if no-one gets you first it would be great :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • schmutzig
    schmutzig Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hello Placid! Is it rude to ask how big you guys are - or how many people are on nights from 7:00-10:00 Eastern? Just want to make sure Placid people play when I do before I go through with an ap.

tyvm
    edited March 2010
    We've got about 140 characters in the guild, but as we allow a certain number of alts that's a bit misleading. 7-10pm eastern probably counts for about our busiest time - anywhere from 10-25 people online and active.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • schmutzig
    schmutzig Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    TYVM Father Ted :)

I'm actually new to PWI - played every class to 15 or so - and now I'm trying to pick a server based on the guild I want to eventually join. I'll get some levels under my belt and get back to you.

Schmutz
  • Jarahe - Dreamweaver
    Jarahe - Dreamweaver Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi,

5pm to 10pm EST is usually my time period on PWI.

BTW...when I try to log in on the Placid website, it says my name is invalid etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

There comes a point in your life when you realize:

Who matters,
    Who never did,
    Who won't anymore...
    And who always will.
    So, don't worry about people from your past,
    there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future...
    edited March 2010
    We typically don't activate new accounts until the member is actually in the guild, Jarahe. I tried a couple of times to contact you yesterday, but unfortunately I was offline most of the evening - will try again tonight.

edit : btw, is your IGN Jarahe or jarahe? Been trying both, but it would be nice to know :) These forums automatically capitalize the first letter of your log-in name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kittikat1
    kittikat1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hiya, I'm looking for a Faction to join, and liked the sound of Placid from the information here. My details are:

IGN: MissKitKat
    Level: 44 (halfway to 45)
    How often do you play: Every day
    Previous factions (if any) + reasons for leaving:
    Alpha Pack - I left because they were inactive and had no high level players to assist with quests etc. I still maintain friendships with a few members tho, they r a nice bunch.
    Darkened - I left because I felt they were not the right fit for me, I have no problem with mature chat etc., but even I have limits lol

I also have an alt BM who is a member of Madhouse Faction.

Timezone/region: Not sure of the specifics, but I am based in Sydney Australia

Why do you want to join Placid?:
    The name attracted me immediately, and from the information provided this is the type of Faction I am interested in. I do not like playing the game by myself, I am chatty friendly and love to meet new ppl in PW. I also need help with bosses etc., and this is happening more and more often, so that is another key factor for me. Finally, I dont want to keep looking around for a faction (or chopping and changing), I just want a home. So I'm hoping Placid is it :)

Look forward to hearing from you soon, but I will also try pm in game during the day.

cheers, kit
  • Kjato - Dreamweaver
    Kjato - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Hi there! I've moved your application to the private section of the guild forum, where it will be put to vote. You should be hearing from one of our members shortly.

In the meantime, here's a couple of people you can chat with-

FatherTed
    Ophida
    Sukoshi
    opstank
    sean_rb
    NamiOto
    ArashiNoHime
    Xiasa

Hope to see you soon!
  • Opstank - Dreamweaver
    Opstank - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User