Progressing to the next era.

1235»

Comments

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    _WillFire_ - Sanctuary Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eh then lets just see the plan put in action.. enough of this debate .. its gotten boring .. everyone has their opinion and its not going to change ...

your whole "you can't ignore the truth forever" is just silly dan... there is no truth in any of this .. its all opinion on what should be done and speculation about what will happen.. so just do what you think should be done and lets see the outcome .. only then will it become a truth

i'm waiting for it .. should be interesting

Exactly. Me too.
    Mark 12:29-37
    _WillFire_ 8x Combat Medic
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    eh then lets just see the plan put in action.. enough of this debate .. its gotten boring .. everyone has their opinion and its not going to change ...

your whole "you can't ignore the truth forever" is just silly dan... there is no truth in any of this .. its all opinion on what should be done and speculation about what will happen.. so just do what you think should be done and lets see the outcome .. only then will it become a truth

i'm waiting for it .. should be interesting

When I stated "truth," that was a response to the situation not being an "impossibility."

/end.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • scridon
    scridon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I say we all gang up on Rebirth. b:shocked
  • Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    /end

yayyyyy b:victory

also: 500th post .. need moar post spamming so i can get to 1000 b:pleased

b:cute
  • _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Viva la revolution?

o.O

Bah...Death to all extremists! b:angry

Wait... b:shocked
  • XAsch - Sanctuary
    XAsch - Sanctuary Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    scridon wrote: »
    I say we all gang up on Rebirth. b:shocked

I strongly.. agree!
  • Dark_Exile - Sanctuary
    Dark_Exile - Sanctuary Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    well i agree with most on most things, only 1 disagreement, nef cant deny leg tier 1 land. koz nef cant take it either. ask china , malaysia, all them servers, compared to a tier 1 land, nef is just a baby lol, so they can try all they like. nef an leg deserve what they got an it will b hilarius wen 1 finally grows the balls 2 attack the other
    Death is only the beginning.........

Vae Victus
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    well i agree with most on most things, only 1 disagreement, nef cant deny leg tier 1 land. koz nef cant take it either. ask china , malaysia, all them servers, compared to a tier 1 land, nef is just a baby lol, so they can try all they like. nef an leg deserve what they got an it will b hilarius wen 1 finally grows the balls 2 attack the other

Didn't say they can, just what they intend to do.
    Legendary holds nearly as much land as Nefarious but continue to do nothing but remain oblivious to the fact that Nefarious intends to deny Legendary a Tier 1 Territory, and allow Nefarious to bestow themselves a more dominant status.

On a similar note, that doesn't explain how guilds on Lost City and Heaven's Tear servers managed to capture a Tier 1 land with nearly the same levels. There must have been some way.

• YngWiE - Sanctuary
    YngWiE - Sanctuary Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    On a similar note, that doesn't explain how guilds on Lost City and Heaven's Tear servers managed to capture a Tier 1 land with nearly the same levels. There must have been some way.

Actually, their levels are quite a bit higher. By that, I mean the levels of their top 80.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited April 2009
    Actually, their levels are quite a bit higher. By that, I mean the levels of their top 80.

It's arguable what "similar levels" are, and it it's based on who shows up, not the top 80 in the guild - but I don't want to get into nit picking.

It might have been a misconception on my part, mainly because I'm not in Nefarious, so don't have any grasp of what your top 80 levels are, nor am I in any of the guilds on Heaven's Tear/Lost City,(Level 1 characters <3) but I would have to say strategy would be more important than number IMO.

Level 90s should be capable of most things level 95's do. Same applies to level 80s and 85s.

• Devarsi - Sanctuary
    Devarsi - Sanctuary Posts: 542 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    gonna have to agree with dan on this one... i know that CQ on Lost City had more 90s than nefarious at the time of their taking 1k and arch ... no idea about radiance on HT

but the level difference wasn't huge .. and the people on sanctuary are catching up quite nicely.. it shouldn't be long until it is possible to take a level 1 .. but people on sanctuary lack the knowledge/strategy to do it at the moment
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    what happen to ganking up on us? :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Couldn't come to any sort of reasonable agreement after certain factions withdrew from the coalition unexpectedly.

• _WillFire_ - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Couldn't come to any sort of reasonable agreement after certain factions withdrew from the coalition unexpectedly.

Bah...lot of work down the tubes.

Even so it looks like an interesting weekend. I'll be out Sat ( not like I'd be missed much ) so I'll miss out on part of the fun.

Legendary must be getting really really bored. All the love is going towards us in Nef.
  • Sylvae - Sanctuary
    Sylvae - Sanctuary Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    gonna have to agree with dan on this one... i know that CQ on Lost City had more 90s than nefarious at the time of their taking 1k and arch ... no idea about radiance on HT

but the level difference wasn't huge .. and the people on sanctuary are catching up quite nicely.. it shouldn't be long until it is possible to take a level 1 .. but people on sanctuary lack the knowledge/strategy to do it at the moment

Less than a week and already proven untrue :)
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    Less than a week and already proven untrue :)

you'd be surprised how much knowledge you can gain in a week.
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    grats on legendary for taking the first lvl 1 territory.

now...are they the bad guys? cause it seems they one up'ed nefarious...but no one ever says anything about them.

anyway, interesting weekend ahead..i hope. Otherwise.. same time same place for that tea party?b:chuckle
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • Xaratul - Sanctuary
    Xaratul - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Cool. I'll bring the sugar cubes. Or do you prefer Splenda?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~NefariousNecromancer
  • Akasera - Sanctuary
    Akasera - Sanctuary Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Wait, I thought you guys were bringing the scones?
  • YngWiE - Sanctuary
    edited May 2009
    I'll bring some blueberry scones. They're excellent.