edited December 2009
    Options
    cq just made new name o.O kamisama cough
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mettiidore
    mettiidore Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    oh... i thought there was an amazing revolution... are they still as powerful?
  • MYWolf - Lost City
    MYWolf - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    mettiidore wrote: »

Yes they are ......
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I remember all of this o.0 (cept like the first four... I joined pwi in september 2008... epic fail of caring about tw at the time ><) Lol at Nov 13-15 2009 XD That was interesting with all of the shoutouts to conqueror for their victory, and look now... they are no where to be seen!

If you saw transcends video and saw what we did to the map you would understand why CQ is no where to be seen. We reformed our guild after taking every land on the map (No not including the 3 new ones)
    someone tell me how cq got wiped!!!!

We wiped ourselves out. No one else was capable.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    Nefthys - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Well, Kamisama is not 100% Conqueror, that was expectable. For example, NorthPole has its share of CQ, Essence has some CQ strenght, and a fair share of Conquerors left to other factions. But Kamisama is the faction that has the most showing CQ Population, and people treat Kamisama as the new conqueror. The main reason for Conqueror's absence is, that it conquered the WHOLE Map, and with the knowledge of the facts, that either 1. Because it will get attacked by ALL the TW factions on the server, mostly, it would get TWs non stop, nobody could have the energy for that, and noob factions would get through easily. So, to save the trouble, and to still maintain a faction with the elites of the server, Kamisama was born. And 2. There has been many rumors about the map being cleared after some time of 1 faction ruling the whole map. So without a doubt, Conqueror made the right choice.

The thing to be seen is, that there are 3 factions that control lvl 1-2 territories today. The most showing factions in the map are Essence, Kamisama & Spectral. NorthPole is in mediocre good situation, and could easily expand from there, now that they escaped from the "ambush" of Kamisama, I'm not really sure of Kamisama's and NorthPole's relationships, first I could have believed that they would ally.

I think Spectral's future looks the brightest for the moment, they can attack FInalOath and DraGOneS, shut out Essence's expanding to the north (if they aim at the north), and surround Kamisama's etherblade, if Kamisama ignores the northeast for a moment. As looks if they are playing tag with northpole. Spec can also shut Kamisama's expanding to the south. So if Spectral chooses to do so, they can shut both ends for its competitors, and then maybe focus on attacking either southern Essence, or nothern Kamisama. This is all speculation, of course. I have no idea of the allyships the factions might have, and the styles of these factions themselves. But it seems if the map has 3 majors taking it over.

Edit: If I caused any anger on any of the factions I mentioned, sorry, I haven't been too close with the mentioned factions yet, so I can not be aware of everything.
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    NorthPole is in mediocre good situation, and could easily expand from there, now that they escaped from the "ambush" of Kamisama, I'm not really sure of Kamisama's and NorthPole's relationships, first I could have believed that they would ally.

I think Spectral's future looks the brightest for the moment

I luled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    for the moment = the next 5 days b:cute
  • DestroyTokyo - Lost City
    DestroyTokyo - Lost City Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The main reason for Conqueror's absence is, that it conquered the WHOLE Map, and with the knowledge of the facts, that either 1. Because it will get attacked by ALL the TW factions on the server, mostly, it would get TWs non stop, nobody could have the energy for that, and noob factions would get through easily..

You're joking right?

Also, you're new to this game aren't you? I can tell by your lack of how TW works
    9x WB
    Voted "Best WB on Lost City Server" b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You're joking right?

Also, you're new to this game aren't you? I can tell by your lack of how TW works

I think it was a troll, (shrugs)

my troll detector seems to be broken, ill get back to you.
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    You're joking right?

Actually, you have been mistaken, I have done a few TWs myself, by few I mean 10-20. And I have been playing perfect world international for over half an year.
    The only thing I am new to, is the server, really. So I am not familiar with Conqueror, Kamisama, Spectral, Essence, NorthPole, pretty much none of these, I only know the amount and level of people I see around, world chat (EssenceSucks on world chat, but I thought I'd ignore it), and the map. So its a public review of the mentioned guilds.

Sorry, if I seemed like a "troll", On my opinion I didnt dis at anybody/anything, nor did I try to, and actually promoted Spectral's position on the map, even though I have never met a person from Spectral/Kamisama/NorthPole/Essence.
    No reason to be a troll anyway, its a small world and PvP server. b:bored
  • Devil - Lost City
    Devil - Lost City Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    By for the moment you mean before they touched kamisama or essence. Now Spectral is royally fcked and will lose 2 lands every week.
    After they lose all their lands, they will deploy their ambassador MiniTank to whine and cry about how unfair TW is that they do not have the salary to compete against the top guilds, and how kamisama and essence are the new pirates of the server.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    LOL....at people still talking about NorthPole. Are people still taking NP that seriously NP? We laugh everytime it is brought up in a serious manner and to put NP in with the group of Kamisama/Spectral/Essence = b:chuckle Just too pro imo....

*sigh*

LLama deserves all of the credit for that one b:cute

Amazing though...we have had some interesting TW's and it has been worth every second of fun and lulz on vent b:chuckle And yes, we will continue to fight, since it is most entertaining!! I must say though that when NP beat Harvester all of us were laughing hysterically in vent and were in shock for the rest of the night.

OK....we still laugh about it! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options

Amazing though...we have had some interesting TW's and it has been worth every second of fun and lulz on vent b:chuckle And yes, we will continue to fight, since it is most entertaining!! I must say though that when NP beat Harvester all of us were laughing hysterically in vent and were in shock for the rest of the night.

OK....we still laugh about it! b:chuckle

yeah i bet that was good. We had a pretty similar experience in tw when N'Sync beat GZ. Little guild wars are a lot more fun i think than the ones between the big guilds
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    yeah i bet that was good. We had a pretty similar experience in tw when N'Sync beat GZ. Little guild wars are a lot more fun i think than the ones between the big guilds

So true...but a blast since not so serious..lmao
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well, for what its worth.. Llama has THE best eyebrow in pwi. Respect to that. b:nosebleed

Intresting to see, when Spectral, Kamisama and Essence attack each other.

But curse the faction who attacked PuFanClub b:worried white color territory with a furry name, thats what we need b:bye
    (And No I'm not in PFC)
  • Ethree - Lost City
    Ethree - Lost City Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    The NP wars bring back memories of the Cq v Unlimited wars. Imo those were the best wars ive ever had and the best the server has seen up there with the rq v gz wars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] tx Haiz too pro
  • SecretYing - Sanctuary
    SecretYing - Sanctuary Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    ................. again wrong.. forums rly need a "delete post" button.. sigh..
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I think after the new year there will be some nice territory wars.
    There's so many strong guilds, and few weak ones left on the map anymore. And the distance of "Epic strong" and "Strong" is getting smaller.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I just hope that enough people realize what it takes to keep tw fun. I hope there will be at least three guilds of equal power that will be able to go to war each week and not be sure if they will gain a land, break even or lose land.

Of course that won't happen and the likely outcome is one guild dominating the map due to the fact that most guilds don't have the composure to stay together and see the loss as motivation to grow stronger. Few guilds grow stronger after losing a tw.

Although by the time a single guild runs over the map again maybe enough people will be 100+ with good gear that they all can't fit into 1 or 2 guilds. That's assuming the dominating guild is nice enough to give us another restart.
  • holysilver
    holysilver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Well in this near future, if there is a "dominating" guild, that cover 95% of the map, they most likely cant keep it, in this all time there are more and more 9Xs, and 1XXs, and its not likely that all the 9xs and 1XXs are scattered in different guilds, but in time there is guilds that have the majority of 90+ and well equipped. Less 90+ people quit the game, more 90+ are "born."
  • Nefthys - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    holysilver wrote: »
    Well in this near future, if there is a "dominating" guild, that cover 95% of the map, they most likely cant keep it, in this all time there are more and more 9Xs, and 1XXs, and its not likely that all the 9xs and 1XXs are scattered in different guilds, but in time there is guilds that have the majority of 90+ and well equipped. Less 90+ people quit the game, more 90+ are "born."

True, there can't be only 1 powerful guild in the server with all at least +7 refine equipped 1XXs with all the sugar frosting on the top.
    But its not all about the players, its about the guild, and if a guild with a bad reputation, no strategy, no teamwork or help, no tw squads or any consideration in the guild leading, no 200 well eqquipped major players can really do anything, it would be a group of lost individuals in the desert. First you need a good guild, then in time its obvious you get the power in players and numbers for it.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    GMs should pin this thread. It's Lost Cities map legend and it's been alive longer than any thread on this server.

EATWITHSPOON PIN THE THREAD!!!!
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • MrSpits - Lost City
    MrSpits - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    b:cute For all you people who think you beat NorthPole we will be back next xmas.

b:bye
  • Apocalyptart - Lost City
    Apocalyptart - Lost City Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lolz my faction DraGOneS will lose a land this week to Ruthless i was told they have 40 90+ and we dont have more than 10 90+ lolz xD well it was fun while it lasted and i hope TW is atleast 20 mins long xD because our TW vs FinalOath was only like 5 mins if i am correct and while i was speaking with the FO leader idk his name xD he said that he '' sooo tired of 8 min TW'' and that he wants longer lasting TW lol xD so maybe Ruthless will be the faction that will give them long TWs because VS Essence and Kami they get pawn in like 5 mins lol so they choose to go vs the weaker faction xD well anyways if Ruthless takes our land it should be an exciting TW next friday looking forward to it =D
  • Victory_V - Lost City
    Victory_V - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes im surpise to see how many posted onn this thread
    b:thanksb:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yourmom - Lost City
    Yourmom - Lost City Posts: 1,655 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    yes im surpise to see how many posted onn this thread