Territory Map

Options

Comments

• Bowlinbob - Lost City
    Bowlinbob - Lost City Posts: 3,446 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I fixed it, I took it down for awhile cause I forgot a few guilds.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map.jpg
    What it looked like while I was working on it. >>;

heh xD

Ill quote what you said earlier in GC, cuz i thought it was funny :3

Maiya: It looks like someone puked on the map
    Me: After eating a box of Crayons
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    Xtacy - Lost City Posts: 1,281 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Thanks Maiya for your amazing SS's. I can remember some good times that I forgt because of them.b:thanks

Over all this year was rough and challenging. Not as challenging as I would hope but it was what it was. Hopefully after CQ's choice to disbanned and reform, a new oppurtunity for all guilds will come. Wish all guilds on the map the best of luck this year. All of you.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

I guess I don't choose different paths b:shutup
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    heh xD

Ill quote what you said earlier in GC, cuz i thought it was funny :3

Maiya: It looks like someone puked on the map
    Me: After eating a box of Crayons

I mentioned that the colors were the ones that Crayola rejected b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I mentioned that the colors were the ones that Crayola rejected b:embarrass

i missed that one o.O
  • Aydamn - Lost City
    Aydamn - Lost City Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's like a patchwork quilt b:cute
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    It's like a patchwork quilt b:cute

b:embarrass A really ugly one......b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Lilasian - Lost City
    Lilasian - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Awww I remember those few first maps o.o I was still like 3x-5x b:cry Those times were quite interesting between those guilds.
    b:cute[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Awww I remember those few first maps o.o I was still like 3x-5x b:cry Those times were quite interesting between those guilds.

I remember noopy linda, you were so cute back then. I love you. b:dirty
  • DTK - Dreamweaver
    DTK - Dreamweaver Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    drooling over the LC map now b:surrender
    So many colours b:sad
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Kamisama is such a pretty peach/pink color. b:cute I like Nostalgia's the best though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Lilasian - Lost City
    Lilasian - Lost City Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    I remember noopy linda, you were so cute back then. I love you. b:dirty

Lolz you started later on you were even more noopy! If I was cute back then what I'm I now >.>? Love you 2 b:dirty. The map is so colorful now b:thanks
    b:cute[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

If CQ already took the main cities it may become hard for other factions to compete. Would be interesting to know if a comparably strong faction can emerge?!
  • MavLOLs - Lost City
    MavLOLs - Lost City Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    If CQ already took the main cities it may become hard for other factions to compete. Would be interesting to know if a comparably strong faction can emerge?!

are you trying to troll us?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Breathe - Lost City
    Breathe - Lost City Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Did you buy your account?
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

What? You know it was already hard for any guild to compete at all. The fact that we let them take lands for free gives them a better chance. I don't see how the cities will make it hard on anyone..
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    Lol @ Kamisama being Pink. Enjoy a Pink map in 5-7 months b:bye
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Haiz - Lost City
    Haiz - Lost City Posts: 646 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

Sorryb:cry we didn'tb:cry let themb:cry take our cities too.b:cry

CQ so greede.
  • Collapse - Harshlands
    Collapse - Harshlands Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options

How the **** are you 101 and you dont that that you need at least 2 lands to take a city and at least 3 lands to take a major city? Oracle more...... Jesus christ the A packs spawned so many noobs >_>"
    Currently playing : |||| Waiting for:
    Allods |||||| G.W.2
    GW
    Bloodline Champions
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options
    How the **** are you 101 and you dont that that you need at least 2 lands to take a city and at least 3 lands to take a major city? Oracle more...... Jesus christ the A packs spawned so many noobs >_>"

Lol, pretty much. But I have seen some people ignorant about the TW system. He could possibly be one of those people that never went to a TW.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Minimus - Sanctuary
    Minimus - Sanctuary Posts: 208 Arc User
    edited November 2009
    Options
    are you trying to troll us?

No don't intend to do so.
    Did you buy your account?

I don't think that I have to react to such a question but I answer it: No

What? You know it was already hard for any guild to compete at all. The fact that we let them take lands for free gives them a better chance. I don't see how the cities will make it hard on anyone..

Thank you for the answer. The question wasn't directed against anyone nor was it meant to be provocative.

If you don't know a player or don't know how he leveled I don't think you are entitetled to call him names.

Sorryb:cry we didn'tb:cry let themb:cry take our cities too.b:cry CQ so greede.

Nope the question wasn't directed against anyone. It was rather posted with the intention to find out if you think that another faction can emerge/challenge the one that has the (vast) majority of land and or the major cities (theoratically). Maybe some of you have been in such a situation earlier yourself before you became stronger and it came to your recent decision (that I appreciate as far as an outstander may do). I posted the initial question because we had several discussions about the reasons why one faction becomes stronger and what the reasons for this are (besides land property also things like supporting long time members, selecting officers etc. Sorry for not elaborating this clear enough.
  • Xtacy - Lost City
    edited November 2009
    Options

Nope the question wasn't directed against anyone. It was rather posted with the intention to find out if you think that another faction can emerge/challenge the one that has the (vast) majority of land and or the major cities (theoratically). Maybe some of you have been in such a situation earlier yourself before you became stronger and it came to your recent decision (that I appreciate as far as an outstander may do). I posted the initial question because we had several discussions about the reasons why one faction becomes stronger and what the reasons for this are (besides land property also things like supporting long time members, selecting officers etc. Sorry for not elaborating this clear enough.

Conqueror was a well structured guild with an organized system that worked for most everyone in and sometimes outside of the guild. Everything we did was either perfect or close to it. That and I am assuming, land drew people to want to know how that guild was like.

But after reforming I can see people weren't really there for salary. Not all at least.
    Conqueror
    Kamisama
    Instinct

• Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map43.jpg

Confused as to who owned Shining Tidewood and Avalanche Canyon. Many already changed, so I wasn't sure by the time I updated. Been busy with school.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Peritia - Lost City
    Peritia - Lost City Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Shining Tidewood recent history:

Two Weeks Ago (42): Mad Serbs
    Last Week (43): PILIPINO
    This Week (44): Suteki

Sure is tricky keeping track of all the neighbours moving in and out. b:chuckle

EDIT: Oh, and as for Avalanche Canyon: Yes, it was held by RedCross last week, and is currently being held by Akatsuki.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Fixed 43. Had Spectral and RedDawn listed twice and forgot Kamisama. Filled in the missing names as well.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map44.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bowlinbob - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Fixed 43. Had Spectral and RedDawn listed twice and forgot Kamisama. Filled in the missing names as well.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/luminatingheart/Perfect%20World/Territory%20Map/map44.jpg

*slaps* pay attentionb:shutup
  • whatwhowherewhen
    whatwhowherewhen Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    Shining Tidewood recent history:

Two Weeks Ago (42): Mad Serbs
    Last Week (43): PILIPINO
    This Week (44): Suteki

Sure is tricky keeping track of all the neighbours moving in and out. b:chuckle

EDIT: Oh, and as for Avalanche Canyon: Yes, it was held by RedCross last week, and is currently being held by Akatsuki.

I like your sig ^^
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Maiya - Lost City
    edited December 2009
    Options
  • mettiidore
    mettiidore Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    wtf??? Is this lost city? what happened to CQ? (havent been here in ages) i'm talking about the most recent map. so colorfulb:cry *epileptic seizure*
  • Hitumura - Lost City
    Hitumura - Lost City Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited December 2009
    Options
    I remember all of this o.0 (cept like the first four... I joined pwi in september 2008... epic fail of caring about tw at the time ><) Lol at Nov 13-15 2009 XD That was interesting with all of the shoutouts to conqueror for their victory, and look now... they are no where to be seen!