Whats your build? come and be counted. (POLL)

Options

Comments

• Yayforme - Lost City
    Yayforme - Lost City Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Pure for life, the only decent build for an archer.

YAYb:laugh
    UR ALL JEALOUS b:cool b:cool b:cool

IGN: YayForMe b:mischievous
  • How_for_shot - Sanctuary
    How_for_shot - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm pure o.o
  • XxCrossxX - Lost City
    XxCrossxX - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    alot of u are proud to be pure but am a half hybrid archer and i pwn every pure archer my level that i have faught.... until a pure archer beats me i cannot see pure dex archers as being the best right now.....
  • sillyfoo
    sillyfoo Posts: 286 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    alot of u are proud to be pure but am a half hybrid archer and i pwn every pure archer my level that i have faught.... until a pure archer beats me i cannot see pure dex archers as being the best right now.....

When you get to a higher lvl you will see they difference but since your half hybrid you havent taken attack power away from yourself as much as real hybrids so not as noticable. Some archers do 20-25 vit and just pure the rest but i just find it not very helpful since 260hp for 15-20 dex thats almost or a 1% crit, accuracy, and dodge. I was a hybrid and restated dont regret it one bit. Gl with your build though since your happy with it enjoy it thats the whole point of the game.
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    i wish i was pure >.> i am quite the corrupted archerb:laugh

pure archer all the wayb:victory
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    Legerity - Sanctuary Posts: 1,072 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Gah, you are all fail! The real power in archers is HA with fists. >.>

With that said, I'm pretty fail too since I'm a pure. (was hybrid from 1-58)
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    Annor - Heavens Tear Posts: 330 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ty everyone for participating in the poll ;)
    Meek with words, abrupt with arrows.
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm guessing since Annor isn't fail, she's HA+Fists? :D
  • Merulz - Harshlands
    Merulz - Harshlands Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    I'm pure, no reason to go anything but.
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, Annor definately isnt fail, so your logic seems perfect Legerity :D
  • Legerity - Sanctuary
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Well, Annor definately isnt fail, so your logic seems perfect Legerity :D

That made me chuckle :D
  • Xnightshockx - Heavens Tear
    Xnightshockx - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    Ive played an archer upto lvl 49 with a mixed build 4x Vit 2x magic just enough strenght to wear light armor and weapon and then the rest in Dex,Its was effective but i gave
    up and started tryin different classes,ive now played everyone xD

Im goin buildin a new archer in HT server PURE and according to Annor's Guide as
    I hav been readin through the forums and can see It has been sucessful for the people that built the archer accordingly.

Cant wait to see how it fend a bit later in lvl's (60+ )
    Name : xNightShocKx
    Server : HeavensTear
    Faction : TotalSin
    Leader : Goddess_Life
  • xxxdsmer
    xxxdsmer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Options
    there should be a huge frign sign that pops up ingame as soon as you click archer class, especially if its the first character you're making that reads...

BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING READ ANNOR'S ARCHER GUIDE IN THE FORUM!

my "build" dosent fit any of the poll options. lmao.

before i happened across the guide i was adding mag (with gear on he's got 20mag) but didnt do vit lol, and while in dreaming stronghold i spent excessive strength to fit some heavy armor that dropped from mobs (he had roughly 33 str at lv19 or before).

all mistakes out of not knowing any better, and had i read the guide first i would be 100% pure LA (naturally, and he is currently in lights) NOTHING but minimum str req for lights and all DEX build to help with killin the mobs at range.
    i'm pro all classes, and against none in particular..
    but the age old QQ about venos is just that. OLD.
    QQ'd about a nix lately? check out this thread n tell me who's "OP" lol..
    (copy and paste this to address bar):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=102172
  • Fedxp - Lost City
    Fedxp - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Pure ftw!!! ^^ b:victoryb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Perpetual w00tage...b:sin
  • Comy - Lost City
    Comy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hybrid EA FTWb:victoryb:cute
    They can run...but they cant hide!!!b:laugh
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Perhaps you should include two hybrids in the poll - Hybrid w/Vitality or Hybrid w/Strength.

My build at present (@Lv66) is 30 Vit, 15 Mag, 100 Str and 200 Dex. I've had 100 Str since Lv60 when I first equipped Annihilator of Souls (for those rare melee monsters), and I like to believe it helps for other things, too (such as equipping decent helmets). Beyond that, I put enough Dex for my weapon and dump the rest into Vit when I get the chance.

So... I can't say any of the options in the poll match me. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I guess you're closest to a heavy armor / melee hybrid... but i will admit you are difficult. With that much strength (unless you're planning to phase it out, or leave it where it is) you might want to think about making the jump to HA/melee.
  • Crossbones - Harshlands
    Crossbones - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Added 1 str, 1 vit, 3 dex until around level 20 to help me survive early encounters. Since level 20 mobs my level rarely hit me more then once, if at all, with knockback and frost to keep them at bay, so I have switched to half half breed by adding only 1 vit every 2 levels, and the intention of going pure after level 40 or so.

Read your guide, has helped a lot.

"Half high-brid with less then 1 vit every level, basically depends on how much vit you want." - :)
    IRNoob - Funny, 20 votes for crimson in like 10 min and then no votes at all for 30min.

Seraphim - So u admit that even in forums KD gets owned by Crimson?
  • Maliza - Heavens Tear
    Maliza - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    lvl44 - pure EA and having a lot of fun with it b:pleased
    Heavens Tear
    Maliza - 8x veno
    CriticalMary - 6x archer
    Maradishu - 5x cleric (only if needed)
    Makito - barb 4x (in rest)
  • cirax
    cirax Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This is kind of a noob question since i am in fact a newbie here. after allocating some points the way i didnt want to i wanted to know how can i reset all the points and get em to distribute em a new way.
  • Nnn - Sanctuary
    Nnn - Sanctuary Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    im a pure archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    NNN-SANCTUARY
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You need to buy a reset note, theres 4 different kinds. They are a cash shop item so you can check them out in the boutique (hit "o"). You can either buy them with real money, or from players for ~300k or ~500k depending on your server.
  • Burn - Harshlands
    Burn - Harshlands Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    b:angry shes already engage back off -kisses anny- shee all mine b:cute

tOO BAD YOUR SUPER eMO and are terribad at the game. Kiro Y Opi
  • Annor - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A flame usually refers to a post attacking an individual. They are usually caused by some sort of annoyance 'inflicted' by that individual, and often a good indication of the immaturity of the poster.

Such in-game annoyances as caused by a player can include kill-stealing and PKing. Knowing Kira as i do though, and knowing these are habits she does not indulge in... I'm guessing its more likely that you are in your early to mid teens, formed a crush on her, and got crazy-upset when she didnt return your admiration.

I am truly sorry, I hope you find someone and live a happy and fulfilling life.
  • dmaster0608
    dmaster0608 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Hey this is PureDevon, i started following anny's guide from level 1 and right now im only lvl 35 but i still own. I hit alot of crit's. Anny your guide's the best b:victoryb:victory
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    tOO BAD YOUR SUPER eMO and are terribad at the game. Kiro Y Opi

lol if i only cared i would say somethign meaningfull back but learn to type all im saying b:kiss luv u anny ^^
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
  • KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear
    KiRa_y_oShi - Heavens Tear Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A flame usually refers to a post attacking an individual. They are usually caused by some sort of annoyance 'inflicted' by that individual, and often a good indication of the immaturity of the poster.

Such in-game annoyances as caused by a player can include kill-stealing and PKing. Knowing Kira as i do though, and knowing these are habits she does not indulge in... I'm guessing its more likely that you are in your early to mid teens, formed a crush on her, and got crazy-upset when she didnt return your admiration.

I am truly sorry, I hope you find someone and live a happy and fulfilling life.
    b:cute ur the sweetes thats why ur all mine and i luv u
    yes i have typos... no im nto gona correct them>.>
  • mefra
    mefra Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm pure and I love it, but at the same time got a question.

Has anyone (high level) tried to take the strength only to the minimum requirements for your weapon? That means you'll sacrifice a lot of defense, but some quest items don't have requirements. (rank also doesn't have requirements, but that's insane at the higher levels).
  • Cyberacid - Sanctuary
    Cyberacid - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have been pure dex since Lv.1 and don't regret it, enjoy a nice 20% crit hit @ 65 without ever using any reset notes. Although I had a cleric with me Lvs.1-65 :s so I never really knew how 'tough' it was for archer to solo as pure dex the first few lvls.
  • Mastrmustard - Sanctuary
    Mastrmustard - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Cross the difference between pure and hybrid isn't seen until 80+ at that point all you hybrids start to miss me and I laugh when I hit you every time. Hybrid is great for PvE but if your thinking PvP go pure, watch your dmg spike and see the misses above your head fly.
This discussion has been closed.