Next to fail

Comments

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    mprkeller wrote: »
    Honestly, you have no connections with Concept at all? Why would their GM whisper you about their bidding and telling you not to worry then?
    I didn't say we have no connection with them; I know their leader and several of their members. I said we had no arrangement with them to block Crimson's bid.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Anemone - Harshlands
    Anemone - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    who was the mercenary leader?

Asperity.

f u 10 chars rule
    Formerly /Haiku/ of Lost City.
    Still cognitive atrophy at its finest.
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Asperity.

f u 10 chars rule

Correct.
    Who doesnt hate the 10char rule?honestly?time to spam the hell outa this for no reason at all.dnfdsfjhsdkjfhsdkjfhsdkfhsdfklshfkljsdahfkjdsfhkjdsafhsdakfhskadjfhsakdljfhsdjklafhksdjlafhkjlsdhfkjlasdfhajklsdfhklsdafjsdahlfsadjklfhasdjklfhsadjklfhjsdklafhjklsdafhkljsdfhljsadkfhlksdjfhsdjklafhlkjfhalsdjkfhlskadjfhasljkhldjksfhalsjkfhlkasjdfhskdjfhkjsfhkjhfsjfhjskfsfhasjklfhdjklsfhajklfhasdlkjfhsaljkfhasdljkfhsadjklfhdsljkfhadsjklfhsklajfhsjklfhdsjklfhasdjklhdsalkjfhdsakljfhlsadjkhaksdjfhsdljkfdsahfljksdafhlsjkdhfkjsdfhksdjfhkdsjlahfjskldafhsdjklafsadjklfhsdahlfjksdhfjklsdafhdasklj
    Wonhalt
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Actually, if we didn't make a mistake in communication between attack and defend teams we could have maybe won by backdoor because our cata's were on your only 2 base towers until we were told to get back to our crystal. I went and died to the spawn towers and you guys weren't even in the base yet. We could have ninja'd ;_;

keep dreaming b:chuckle
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With many members of QQme got banned for botting and members leaving the guild, maybe add QQme (aka flavour of the week guild) to the list of failed guilds.

Well, unless they manage to pull it off in this weeks TW against BC. BC seems to be getting stronger so it would be an upset if that happens. Any predictions, anyone? b:cute
  • Lareish - Harshlands
    Lareish - Harshlands Posts: 647 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I was looking forward to seeing how QQme's attacks would go this weekend. But with some members banned and others gone... Still curious but not quite as much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Harshlands || Lareish (Wz), Enraged Executor || AKA Howl Leader Garmr

~~ ~~~ The semi-sane, optimistic cynic with a light heart. ~~~ ~~
  • Angerr - Harshlands
    Angerr - Harshlands Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    With many members of QQme got banned for botting and members leaving the guild, maybe add QQme (aka flavour of the week guild) to the list of failed guilds.

Well, unless they manage to pull it off in this weeks TW against BC. BC seems to be getting stronger so it would be an upset if that happens. Any predictions, anyone? b:cute

2 banned, 1 left guild and we will win tw =]
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I believe her. Angerr is like Veno Jesus. :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    members leaving the guild

What? We've actually gained members. Last night we had to upgrade the guild to hold all the new people. o_O
  • Aurian - Harshlands
    Aurian - Harshlands Posts: 538 Arc User
    edited May 2009

U are the only one that thinks that BloodLustRipOff is getting stronger :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What? We've actually gained members. Last night we had to upgrade the guild to hold all the new people. o_O

*gives you a high-5* now we have 52 members!
    Wonhalt
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What you guys don't have less than 40 anymore?
    /bye crimson
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What you guys don't have less than 40 anymore?
    /bye crimson

iknowryt... if the same ratio holds of crimson needing 37 for 7 of us, they would need at least 259 members in tw if we all show up. gg
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    iknowryt... if the same ratio holds of crimson needing 37 for 7 of us, they would need at least 259 members in tw if we all show up. gg

Last time it was alleged it takes 3v1 then 6v20 and now 37v7 for Crim to beat you. Wow, you guys must really be 'improving'(or botting?) these days b:chuckle

Anyways, if your theory is correct, why did you guys left Pend and gave up your lands for free? And why attack BC when, if Crim really needs 259 to win, you could have easily crush Crim? By your own theory, it would have been a total massacre of this supposed 'carebear' guild. b:surrender

Crimson is really excited to meet all you guys in TW. Please don't make them wait.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    Nova_ - Harshlands Posts: 346 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Whats next to fail is Crimson spreading false rumors about QQme because they cant beat us in PK b:laugh
  • Disjoint - Heavens Tear
    Disjoint - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Last time it was alleged it takes 3v1 then 6v20 and now 37v7 for Crim to beat you. Wow, you guys must really be 'improving'(or botting?) these days b:chuckle

Anyways, if your theory is correct, why did you guys left Pend and gave up your lands for free? And why attack BC when, if Crim really needs 259 to win, you could have easily crush Crim? By your own theory, it would have been a total massacre of this supposed 'carebear' guild. b:surrender

Crimson is really excited to meet all you guys in TW. Please don't make them wait.

QQme leadership was never part of pendulum, your an idiot, nuff said
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    They really are just spitting things out their **** at this point. Do us all a favor crimson, stop typing, you make yourselfs look dumber every post b:victory
  • Funlolz - Harshlands
    Funlolz - Harshlands Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2009

actually it did happen. the 37v7 happened before the 20v6. i dunno which 3v1 youre talking about. we didnt even know that there were that many crimson there :p a crimson person told us that there were 37 of them, and we were like WOAH GG
  • Teehee - Harshlands
    Teehee - Harshlands Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so um...back on Topic.....QQme is next to fail. There 1 month of fame is almost upb:bye
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    so um...back on Topic.....QQme is next to fail. There 1 month of fame is almost upb:bye

teehee b:bye
  • meritor
    meritor Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    What about Sin? After two defeats in a row can we expect to see them in here soon?
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Dont worry bout it
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands
    Cgl_ifrit - Harshlands Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    Check the lvl ranking you can see me! ^__^ lol... we're getting there.

Shini some one said they rolled u outside of west district and i said its not true, is it true? say no cuz i got a bet goin[/QUOTE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] u people make me stupid
  • Shinigamii - Harshlands
    Shinigamii - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    heh, I lose some, I win some. I've dont consider myself as rolled only ganked xD, but that hasnt happened in a while. I tend to not bother myself with that stuff, but I do love the duels and challeges and wagers I get. Its pretty fascinating and helps me improve my skills.
    Death Note Rule #18
    A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a god of death, which are not generally known to the gods of death.
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    Aragorn - Harshlands Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited May 2009

They have only been around for a week and a half now b:chuckle

But the core of their members are people who have been in many many guilds in Harshland's short history. So who knows.. I think they will fail within a month or two and their members will be off to a newly formed guild that will be just like QQme. So will QQme ever vanish? Probably in name only. Seems like every RPK guild that forms takes more and more of the PVP/PK society with it. So one of these days one of the offspring of QQme will make it.

I do like to game with a few in QQme though. Seem to be a few good chaps.
  • Jakob - Harshlands
    Jakob - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    I do like to game with a few in QQme though. Seem to be a few good chaps.

Aww thanks! b:pleasedb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    Hey I used to be a random pk pretty much my whole gaming career starting with Ultima Online in 1997 lol.

Only organized guilds I had ever been in was Lords of Death, Pals-4-Life (yes the Leeroy Jenkins guild on LS server in WoW), and Shadowed Legion.

It's tough with rules, but I am getting old so I need more stability b:victory But if Crimson were to ever fail I would probably go back to my Grief PK ways lol.
  • icew1nd
    icew1nd Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited May 2009
    meritor wrote: »
    What about Sin? After two defeats in a row can we expect to see them in here soon?

lol. i guess you have to admire Sin's never say die attitude. some guilds would have disbanded long ago or are they finished already? b:sad
  • Aragorn - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    QQme... What's going on? I see players I thought were QQme in different guilds now or guildless.
  • Nova_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2009
    *sigh* A few People leave for personal reasons, then Crimson, being well Crimson,Hypes it up and whirls into a self-feeding frenzy of lies and bullsh!t. Oh, well , think what you will. Fact is, we are growing at an incredible pace, and we dont plan on disbanding anytime soon, sorry Crimson b:bye
This discussion has been closed.