Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Asparagus - Harshlands
    Asparagus - Harshlands Posts: 148 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats right Iffy, you should start to worry with your ally since you guys never hug sz.

Wait...What?

Last time I checked Pendulum were ALWAYS hugging safezone?

Wow,just,make up your mind already.Oh, and while you are at it: L2write pl0x

Cheers
    Asparagus
    I wanna give you some good frequencies. 1710, 2.6, 2245, 3032, 400.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Thats right Iffy, you should start to worry with your ally since you guys never hug sz.

Wait...What?

Last time I checked Pendulum were ALWAYS hugging safezone?

Wow,[space]just[delete(,)]make up your mind already.[space]Oh, and while you are at it: L2write pl0x

Cheers
    Asparagus

There we go.
  • Bakura - Harshlands
    Bakura - Harshlands Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    2j5yuyt.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PvP delivered straight to your doorstep since 2oo8.
  • Uiztrollin - Harshlands
    Uiztrollin - Harshlands Posts: 358 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    2j5yuyt.jpg

1hko Im guessing? :o
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Well, it's inevitable. Pendulum will be losing all their lands in two weeks time. Members abandoning a sinking ship. b:bye

Time to add Pendulum to the list of failed guilds please.
  • Allure - Harshlands
    Allure - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mprkeller wrote: »
    Well, it's inevitable. Pendulum will be losing all their lands in two weeks time. Members abandoning a sinking ship. b:bye

Time to add Pendulum to the list of failed guilds please.

Our goal wasn't to get land, it was to change the server's attitude about Crimson.

Seems we achieved that goal.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Yeah, look how many guilds represent a threat to crimson now

Before sz heroes: 0
    After sz heroes: 0

Nice job

Even if pend's fail is obvious now, they still got land (just because crimson can only take 1 per week) so they havent technically failed yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Allure - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Shame you're completely oblivious, Lessie, or your opinions might actually be valid.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aaaaw I want to go in the pendulum pink fairy world to have valid opinions like yours b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    2j5yuyt.jpg

brag much? u managed to most likely use ur strongiest magic skill and land a crit on a WR that was prob killing a mob at the time, and as far as i remember, WR dont have much magic defense right? or was i playing some other dream game.....hmm
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aaaaw I want to go in vent with the leadership of five guilds to talk about how to gang Crimson b:cute
    Fixed that for you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Nah, you know what I want? I wanna talk a lot bout how a guild sucks then get my **** rolled by that guild in 12 mins b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanna get 80 people against 40 and pretend it was an accomplishment.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanna blame my enemy for my lack of people and use it as an excuse for getting rolled faster than pve tw b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• realtalk
    realtalk Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Back on topic...crimson is next to fail. This comes from a year and a half playing on the MY server so I understand whats happening. I've seen truly strong guilds and I've seen guilds that think they are strong. Crimson is one that THINKS they are strong. There is just not enough people in that guild to fight off hardcore attacks that will be coming if they continue how they are. They are not even geared better than most on the server yet so...?

They have no real alliances anymore. The thing between Kingdom and Crim is becoming strained. They are just making more and more enemies now.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Your amazing MS experience isnt enough to tell you who the top dogs are, grats.
    Not geared? are you sure this is the right forums for the server you're playing?

You've joined the brendle fail group for making such a hilarious pathetic post
    Go celebrate

Oh yea big changes @ first page
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=225772
    This topic is about fails (rule34, LS, etc.) not decent guild list like before.

Did I miss any dead guilds?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Allure - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Aaaaw I want to go in the pendulum pink fairy world to have valid opinions like yours b:cute

I have a little 'pink world' in my pants. You're always welcome to go in there. ;D
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I wanna get 80 people against 40 and pretend it was an accomplishment.

I cannot understand why you keep blaming Crimson's numerical advantage, I mean if that is so, why not just recruit more people? Surely, it is not Crimson's fault that so many players are aspiring to join it? b:surrender

If Crimson's image is so bad why are we not running out of recruits while Pend seems unable to attract new members ? Maybe that is the actual perception on the server, that as oppose to what detractors say, Crimson is the best guild there is and Pendulum does not have a good Image?
    realtalk wrote: »
    Back on topic...crimson is next to fail. This comes from a year and a half playing on the MY server so I understand whats happening. I've seen truly strong guilds and I've seen guilds that think they are strong. Crimson is one that THINKS they are strong. There is just not enough people in that guild to fight off hardcore attacks that will be coming if they continue how they are. They are not even geared better than most on the server yet so...?

They have no real alliances anymore. The thing between Kingdom and Crim is becoming strained. They are just making more and more enemies now.

I don't know what's MY got to do with this, MY is MY and HL is HL. Whatever your supposed experience there that makes you an expert already?

And why are you trying to make up things and try to strain relations between Crimson and Kingdom? That is just desperate attempt.

I would think that if Crimson really decides to flex it's muscles, all it's enemy guilds will crumble or disband within hours or days. So be thankful their mentality is not like that. They can just use their strength and prevent everyone from levelling up. But they're giving everybody a chance.
  • Lakai - Harshlands
    Lakai - Harshlands Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    post on ur real account please, i'd like to go red off you.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    mprkeller wrote: »

I would think that if Crimson really decides to flex it's muscles, all it's enemy guilds will crumble or disband within hours or days. So be thankful their mentality is not like that. They can just use their strength and prevent everyone from levelling up. But they're giving everybody a chance.

LOL. When I got yukii's hh60 I was deemed 'never to level again' and that they would use their full force to stop me. Your guilds a joke KOS wise. Pendulum is so outleveled and outnumbered that most guilds would die fast to a guild with the strength of crimson vs pendulum. But seeing how bad you guys are at carrying out a proper kos, we are still here till we merge. I'm not sure if you have been paying attention recently to what's going on between guilds. I can confidently say at endgame crimson wont be #1.
  • Free - Harshlands
    Free - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    thanks that you enlight us :) im sure we appreciate that.

NOOOT!

well its easier to destroy a 150 ppl guild than a 25 ppl guild. if u kos out 50 of the 150 ppl, theres a high chance that 80 more will follow them, and also a high chance that the rest will just break. if u face a 25 ppl guild, who accept the fact that they have to be ready to fight every minute, u can bring whatever kos u want. and tbh its working quite well, we can level, and we kill u often enough.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    Wreck - Harshlands Posts: 380 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    LOL. When I got yukii's hh60 I was deemed 'never to level again' and that they would use their full force to stop me. Your guilds a joke KOS wise. Pendulum is so outleveled and outnumbered that most guilds would die fast to a guild with the strength of crimson vs pendulum. But seeing how bad you guys are at carrying out a proper kos, we are still here till we merge. I'm not sure if you have been paying attention recently to what's going on between guilds. I can confidently say at endgame crimson wont be #1.

QFT. These guys don't do KoS well at all. They can't stop anyone from leveling. They won't be this server's leaders, they just are for now because some people on this server are terrified to do something about them and are just hiding away, biding their time till they think they're strong enough. Which, TBH I think is ridiculous. They need to get off their **** and start doing something, NOW.
  • Free - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    well you dont get the point. we dont wanna stop ppl from leveling, we dont wanna be the bloodlusted emperor of the world. we will take our part of the map and will gladly leave spaces for smaller guilds to settle. If i see how you are talking, im sure i dont want you to be in one of the bigger guilds, especially not in a leading position. Such ppl like you are the reason why ppl hate the strong guilds.
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I'm a terrible person because I want this server to have a balanced map with equal powers, instead of one or two guilds holding the whole thing? I guess wanting to see a server that is still fun to play on makes me terrible. FYI, Iz a nab commishuner in Pendulam.
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I have a little 'pink world' in my pants. You're always welcome to go in there. ;D
    Lessie has to get in line behind me. And it'll be a while - I take my time ;3

The reason Crimson has people is because they offer a fast track to 90, which is what a server full of CQ wannabes is looking for. Pendulum is a PvP guild, it just so happens that not many people on a PvP server are interested in or good at PvP.

By the way, we outlasted RQ vs. CQ by two minutes, and RQ had more people than we did :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Free - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So since i wrote that its our goal that there WILL be lands open for smaller guilds to fight over and to enable fun for smaller guilds, what is exactly the problem.

I know the problem is, that u dont believe what i say, but it cant be helped, i guess you will have to see it for urself
  • Wreck - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If one guild owns half the map then it isn't balanced. There is a super power, that this early in the game will make it virtually unstoppable. If YOU don't get that then that is your problem. Anyone who is smart and wants this game to be fun at all on this server would be wise to help us KoS you.
  • Walterthewf - Harshlands
    Walterthewf - Harshlands Posts: 660 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    By the way, we outlasted RQ vs. CQ by two minutes, and RQ had more people than we did :3

Impressive.
  • Turnaround - Lost City
    Turnaround - Lost City Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    CQ said the same thing. But as it happens, they couldn't keep it in their pants. It took them till they had control of 75% of the server to stop. And frankly, im not entirely sure if they're done yet. The temptation is great:P. So you'll understand why we think alot of what your saying is BS, and until we DO see it we will prob continue to hate/QQ/merge to try to take u down.b:kiss
  • Free - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I kinda better give it up on you, just came back to computer to check when i got university >< better back to sleep now. And im sure and thankfull that there are many ppl outside who have an other opinion, even if they arent in crimson
This discussion has been closed.