Next to fail

Options

Comments

• Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I couldn't help but lol when I read this.

You shouldn't laugh at underpriveliged children.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Iffy - Harshlands
    Iffy - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    You shouldn't laugh at underpriveliged children.

I know I'm a bad person
  • Loltank - Harshlands
    Loltank - Harshlands Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I know I'm a bad person

It's ok, Jesus loves you still.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    It's ok, Jesus loves you still.

but.. he.. is.. jesus..
  • Martin - Harshlands
    Martin - Harshlands Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So crimson won the server? We all have to group together and kill them? Then what? We created a force stronger then crimson....guess everyone left out need to combine and fight us....

Seriously...if this server is doomed, leave right? I mean if you already know whats going to happen at the end of the movie, why watch?

Kingdom is standing strong and growing slowly but it is as far as quality goes. Heh just started imagining fighting side-by-side with pend, haha what a day that would be. I am just blabbering...got nothing against any guild. I just want to hit 90 then basically stop playing the game b:bye

But really, its nice to speculate...but don't say it will happen. Hey BC...wanna come to kingdom? b:dirty
    PvE = F2P PvP = P2P
  • Armageddon - Harshlands
    Armageddon - Harshlands Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    So crimson won the server? We all have to group together and kill them? Then what? We created a force stronger then crimson....guess everyone left out need to combine and fight us....

Seriously...if this server is doomed, leave right? I mean if you already know whats going to happen at the end of the movie, why watch?

Kingdom is standing strong and growing slowly but it is as far as quality goes. Heh just started imagining fighting side-by-side with pend, haha what a day that would be. I am just blabbering...got nothing against any guild. I just want to hit 90 then basically stop playing the game b:bye

But really, its nice to speculate...but don't say it will happen. Hey BC...wanna come to kingdom? b:dirty

NOOB!!!!! hahhaaha <3 martin member we still hv tht pk duel at 90 fool thn we quit hahhaah
    GO GO ARMA RANGER THUN THUN THUN THUN GO GO ARMA RANGER MIGHTY MORPHIN ARMA RANGER!!!
  • Meca - Harshlands
    Meca - Harshlands Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I couldn't help but lol when I read this.

glad i made u lol aswell, it was actualy ment to be funny to begin with o.o
    I hit your crystal during that war. Enough said.
    u mean you flew to our base down by the grass side while we were pwning ur members, u got to our base, jumped down, hit the crystal once and got pwned?

wow, cant belive it, we might of lost to a nub EA that hit the crystal once b:surrender
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We had 3 cata's in your base lol. I've said enough, don't worry your full zerg rush lane b will work every single war. Continue.
  • JeffreyS - Lost City
    JeffreyS - Lost City Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

maybe kingdom should go to BC
  • Akiratojo - Heavens Tear
    Akiratojo - Heavens Tear Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    This thread sure has a lot of pages......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    07-Ghost fan
    Warning: This user has bad spelling
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    We had 3 cata's in your base lol. I've said enough, don't worry your full zerg rush lane b will work every single war. Continue.

i already no thats the biggiest lie ive ever seen simply because are defenders told us in guild that are base is clear, even at the end, so im gonna ask for screenshot evidence that you're bull**** is actualy real.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i already no thats the biggiest lie ive ever seen simply because are defenders told us in guild that are base is clear, even at the end, so im gonna ask for screenshot evidence that you're bull**** is actualy real.

i was in the cata team. i saw 1 defender. i don't take screenshots as tw is going on thinking meca will request them later.
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    i was in the cata team. i saw 12-18defender's. i don't take screenshots as tw because it wont help with me leing about being in Crimsons Base.

Fixed b:victory
  • Storage - Harshlands
    Storage - Harshlands Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Proposed Character: Dark_One

I've got another fail person for you...

Basically today I went Pking

I PK'd a Veno 5 levels higher than me, and PM'd her

"Friendly PK :D, I'll give you you're boots back"

No response, then some 60+ WB comes chasing me, saying "OMFG YOU KILLED MY VENO IM GONNA KILL YOU"

And heres what happens next... b:chuckle

2009-04-2508-37-16.jpg

And then he brings it to General Chat, to I guess try and "de-fame"
    2009-04-2508-41-10.jpg
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    Ligeia - Harshlands Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If Devoted is lying to you guys, he lied to me on vent during the war, too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Meow.
    INEED10CHARS
    Wonhalt
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    I would like to congratulate pendulum and mercenary for going in the fail list.
    Grats!!!! you may celebrate now.
    Like with all the other guilds someone from the failed guild list goes in the fail player list, any proposals for pendulum and mercenary's representatives to join the fail member list?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Like with all the other guilds someone from the failed guild list goes in the fail player list, any proposals for pendulum and mercenary's representatives to join the fail member list?

we still have 1 land and 31 members (an increase i think). define fail pls

ps: i missed you
  • Eragon - Harshlands
    Eragon - Harshlands Posts: 465 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Asperity for even thinking his guild can be a factor.
    IDK anyone from Pend, there pretty cool, maybe just go for Void, cuz hes leader :).

edit: dang, I made the 800th post....go me
    Wonhalt
  • Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    we still have 1 land and 31 members (an increase i think). define fail pls
    Asking Lessie to define it makes it sound like she puts some amount of consideration into what she says before posting. Pretty sure she just sits and thinks of what will cause the biggest lol's for the day and posts it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    If Devoted is lying to you guys, he lied to me on vent during the war, too.

congrats for figuring that out, u realy thing an ego mongo wudnt lie to you about something so stupid to make the rest of u chumps think we carebear pve members fail more?

wake up and smell reality, people lie...alot, even friends.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    congrats for figuring that out, u realy thing an ego mongo wudnt lie to you about something so stupid to make the rest of u chumps think we carebear pve members fail more?

wake up and smell reality, people lie...alot, even friends.

lol what? why would I lie to a leader about something important during tw? are you half simple?
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A guild not showing up to tw and getting rolled in 12 mins when they do show up goes as fail in my book, specially after they claim to be pro pvpers (incoming excuses!!)
    who was the mercenary leader?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Maybe add Concept, an LS-alt guild(or is it Pend's), to the list of fails for repeatedly trying to fake-bid on Pend's land(now Crimson's).

Too bad, Concept can't raise money fast enough during the bidding. b:surrender
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Who's the ldr of concept?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Ligeia - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Concept wasn't fake-bidding. Pendulum made no arrangement with them. The leader of Concept randomly whispered me 'Don't worry, I have a plan' and then overbid Crimson.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sig by Bakura~
  • mprkeller
    mprkeller Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options
    A guild not showing up to tw and getting rolled in 12 mins when they do show up goes as fail in my book, specially after they claim to be pro pvpers (incoming excuses!!)
    who was the mercenary leader?

Asperity was the leader of Mercs. Supposedly majority of Mercs are in Enemy guild now. As for the leader of Concept, it's anybody's guess.
    Concept wasn't fake-bidding. Pendulum made no arrangement with them. The leader of Concept randomly whispered me 'Don't worry, I have a plan' and then overbid Crimson.

Honestly, you have no connections with Concept at all? Why would their GM whisper you about their bidding and telling you not to worry then? And what's the reason for the TW no-show? b:sad
  • Nefastos - Harshlands
    Nefastos - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    Options

Yo, i confirm that there were 3 catapults on crimsons base, i was one of the pullers btw. But crimson just rushed to pendulums base and due to the numbers and amount of DDs crimson had and the number of ppl defending, we all went back to our base but was too late though. Pendulum could take much longer then 12 mins if ONLY defended and every1 that joined during the week had better coordination with each other (but the numbers and levels differences were determinant on the outcome of the TW). And i gotta say, Crimson used well their numbers and levels( they cant be noobs lol) but if they do what they did against a faction with similar levels and numbers, theres no doubt they will lose.
    b:victory b:victory b:victory
  • Meca - Harshlands
    edited April 2009
    Options
    still want a screeny but meh lol, there was defenders at our base that im 100% sure of, unless i missed the bit in vent or GC where they said something like we already got this done so just come up for the hell of it,

as in the 2nd TW obv cos no1 turned up we said in vent for all the defenders to rushup again just for the hell of it to beat on the crystal,

eitherway our GM isnt that stupid to set a defense team and tell them to go attack so no worries there.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited April 2009
    Options
    Actually, if we didn't make a mistake in communication between attack and defend teams we could have maybe won by backdoor because our cata's were on your only 2 base towers until we were told to get back to our crystal. I went and died to the spawn towers and you guys weren't even in the base yet. We could have ninja'd ;_;
This discussion has been closed.