Annoyance with the Veno hate >.>

Options

Comments

• Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear
    Foxx_trott - Heavens Tear Posts: 802 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I'm not racist.b:cry lol I just think tigers and pandas are cute. The other two just look like they want to eat you and not in a good way.b:laughb:laugh

This made me giggle! Thanks! b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    You will never do anything in this world without courage.
    It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor.
    ~Aristotle
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    Tigriss - Heavens Tear Posts: 760 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Next month all the venos should get together and hate on another class.
    Any suggestion on a class we can spam the forums with hate. You know like they have been doing to us.b:sinb:sinb:sin
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Next month all the venos should get together and hate on another class.
    Any suggestion on a class we can spam the forums with hate. You know like they have been doing to us.b:sinb:sinb:sin

Well, a wizard was able to beat my hercules when I didn't help at all. My pet vs him, without me doing anything.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • AndromedaB - Sanctuary
    AndromedaB - Sanctuary Posts: 1,376 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Well, a wizard was able to beat my hercules when I didn't help at all. My pet vs him, without me doing anything.

thats only cuz knockback works on petsb:sad
  • Daji - Heavens Tear
    Daji - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    mages absolutely suck

bms are the only ppl a mage can really kill and we cant do that if we get stunned or inturupted... gota run and stuff

Mage will only good at high level. They can have up to -90% channeling and if with a +12 weapon, you can imagine one mage alone can determine the out come of a TW session. They burn people in the massive not just one or two.
  • Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear
    Smexxyfox - Heavens Tear Posts: 722 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why do we have to chooes just one? lets just hate on all the other classes =P

Veno's Vs the world!!!
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Why do we have to chooes just one? lets just hate on all the other classes =P

Veno's Vs the world!!!

Archers crit too much
    Wizards hit too hard
    Barbs have too much hp
    Blademasters can stun a lot
    Clerics can have lots of buffs

Nerf them all they are overpowered!b:angryb:chuckle
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Wait Wait Wait lets leave the barbs alone they are our race.
    "Jesus fricking christ on a pogo stick. Your a mass of fricking idiots I swear!"
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Gasoline - Lost City
    Gasoline - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Whiners! Why must you pissy PVPerstry to ruin something that isnt even broken? Whining and b****ing that theyre "overpowered" using the only reason of a bug in pvp is outright stupid.

1. Nobody wants to party us 85% of the time. I cant tell you how many times Ive been rejected out of FB parties, boss parties, TT etc. It frikken sucks! We ALWAYS have to solo if we want to level.

2. Leveling these pets people whine that give us an unfair advantage is a horrendous affair that makes you want to stab your eyes out.
    We have little to -no- physical defense with arcane builds, in which if we did not have that golem, we'd be fried faster than a donut in hot oil

3.Most of our spells suck. Look at wizards, clerics, etc. Their magic far out damages ours, and they have a way bigger selection of ones they can use. If you have ever played a veno you'd know you only use ironwood and venomous, your initiate and level 8 skill, throughout nearly the entire game.

-blazing and frost scarab: lousy DoT over 30 seconds, or another that costs a spark to have a -chance- for dot? bull ****

-lucky scarab: lovely skill but not used often outside the need for a quick stun. 12s is a pretttyyy long cooldown.

-noxious gas: also good skill... but most unexperienced venos dont know how to keep aggro on their pet for multiple mobs, end up stealing aggro, and killing themselves with it lol.

-parasitic nova: lol 2 sparks for an aoe that your basic skills out damage? the stun is nice, but. 2 sparks. ouch.

Yeah, also, theyre all wood. wood wood wood wood. Not fire, earth, water etc, we're stuck using wood spells on evvvverrryyyythhinnngggg.

4.our hp mods blow especially with vit points added on.

before you whine on these forums that we're broken... play one and see.

ironwood-venomous-venomous-heal pet/ironwood/venomous depending on the situation. rinse and repeat. Its knda gimped :D. Not everyone has 20m or 200$ to buy a phoenix kthnx so dont ruin my little fun i still manage to have on a veno. <3 much love

PS: to those who TL:DR me, go die

U must be a very bad veno if no one wants u in party and u cant save up money for a battle pet b:shocked

1 Venos always get asked ( i even get spammed by random ppl on my fl) to come fb/TT cuz they need lurer and specially TT since venos is the best dd class in there.

2 Since lvling pets is fast as hell in cube i really dont get why other venos QQ about keeping all pets at same lvl. Can have it done in 1 hour in the tomb room in cube

3 venos spells do a little less dmg than clerics/wiz since we also have a pet that does dmg + the best dps of all caster. So obviously venos spells cant be AS powerfull as a wiz ( they have like 2-7 sec casting time ffs).

4 venos get more hp per vita (13) than both cleric and mages (they only get 10) so no the hp mod is very good

Venos is all all around a very good class with 0 weakness. Specially the fact that we make money grinding. Not many classes get rich by killing mobs, play a cleric and 80% of the income from grinding will be spent on mp pots. Play a barb and 80% will be spent on repairs and hp pots. Veno is 100% profit i make at least 200k per hour grinding. I got my hercules only from saving up my grindmoney + some lucky fb drops. Allready at lvl 60 i could solo first boss in TT partymode with my herc. Most classes cant even get into a damn TT party at lvl 60 they have to buy all the green mats.

Im not saying veno should be nerfed in anyway (beside fixing the flesh ream bugg), its a perfect class as it is and a cheap option for those that dont wanna spend irl money on the game and still do very well. Its really really great there is a class like veno that dont come with cashs shop requirement b:victory.

But i also understand why people that invested time and money on other classes get upset and complain and make 1000 treads - since venos have so many advantages.

And i think it should be clarified to new players also that making a veno is the cheapest and easiest option if u wanna do well in pvp and pve so they dont go roll a wiz by mistake b:chuckle.
  • Ren - Lost City
    Ren - Lost City Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    im bleeding in Real Life

TMI, take your rag off the forum plz
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zoe is so full of it, that he must be Karmelia.
  • Tigriss - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Agreed the forum is no place for that.
    -Saitada
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thankies Crystalynnex
  • Foxx - Heavens Tear
    Foxx - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    if with a +12 weapon

You should read the thread about the price of dragon orbs.
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    Saitada - Sanctuary Posts: 3,220 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    You're kidding. Fb 19 and 29 anyone's invited since they're easy and simple. Fb 39 and 51 people view venos as nearly a necessity thanks to their luring skills. Fb59 and 69 are wined, all you need is a tank and cleric (or 2). Blademasters are wanted for their stun in fbs? Who are you talking to? When has stun ever been important in fbs, except for in emergencies? You don't know what you're talking about there. I am a bm. I've seen more "need a veno" in my faction chat more than I can count.
    And for your information, do you realize it just takes one attack from someone else to draw aggro after you've lured the mob? You didn't even mention TT, come to think of it. Oh wait, your class is nearly almost invited to TT thanks to your luring ability, yet again. The "People fear what they don't understand" came out of nowhere. I would use a cruder expression to express my contempt of that statement, but I won't. Oh, you who understands all the classes.
    You fail in reading comprehension. Go back and read a bit more carefully. BM Stun is frickin awesome. Not need in FB's "usually". As for your **** about all it takes is one hit to draw agro. Explain to me why i died in my FB69 after luring? I was too close and barb grabbed agro but only right after mob aoe'd me dead. Point is, instead of moving, I lagged and wasn't able to get back fast enough for barb to grab agro before I died.

Good luck on ever getting a Veno to lure for you with the hatred you display towards them. ANY veno on your server that helps you with anything, is an idiot. And doubly so if they are in your faction, read what you post, and still help you. OHHHH I forgot, you too chicken **** to post with your main.

NM you fail.

~S
  • Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    we are one of the most hated classes in the game.
    People fear what they don't understand

Ding ding ding
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    O and volcanic magmites cannot even begin to compare with a hercules. To start with, Hercules has 2 buffs, one which increases p.def by 250% (not 150%, already proven its 250%, stats just don't match up if its only 150%) and another one which increases m.def by 250%. Who do you think is better? BTW you contradicted yourself when you said "Venomancers are overpowered". How will you counter getting kicked out of squad and being replaced by a herc?
    Your pulling that out of your ****. Herc does NOT increase by 250% with it's buffs. The stated increase is 150% and there is NO WAY to even confirm that increase as the stats DO NOT SHOW UP on the stats page for the Herc.

I have a fraps proving this. Don't make me bring it out. I'd hate to have to embarrass you any more than you have already done to yourself.

~S
  • ZeroStriker - Lost City
    ZeroStriker - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Instead of complaining about how useless they are in PvE, try joining the PvP servers, Venomancers are the top assassin in them
  • Saitada - Sanctuary
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Instead of complaining about how useless they are in PvE, try joining the PvP servers, Venomancers are the top assassin in them
    Nope. Venomancers rank second. Archers are the top in PVP on Lost City.

I can back that up with hard facts drawn from PWI's own rankings system.

~Saitada
  • Obsessed - Heavens Tear
    Obsessed - Heavens Tear Posts: 670 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Saitada's #46 post is correct.

Hercs buffs are +150%, there was a detailed thread about it on the venomancer forums with damage reduction calculations to prove it. Also the debate was +50% or +150%, you pulled 250% out of your **** Jaegerjaques

See here:
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=181541
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    No offense to the OP'r, but some of the things you said about your Veno are FALSE. You either have NO idea what you're talking about, or you seriously need to rethink your build and how you utilize your skills.

I use ALL of my skills. I solo grind (AoE style) WITHOUT a tank pet, I am the most called upon out side of tanks and Clerics for FBs, TTs, and Zhens. o.o; Maybe you have people that don't understand the benefits of your classes support skills?

Amp Damage, Purge, Ability to Lure without Multi-Aggro, Added damage with short casting making our dps very good. o.o;

Really don't worry about the haters and don't try to make our class sound less than it is. People complain because they are jealous.

But no one is stopping them from making a Veno. Let em complain, just rock on.

Also if you DON'T wanna solo or have people not want you in their party, don't play the SOLO class. ^_~ You'll have much less problems.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • Tearvalerin - Sanctuary
    Tearvalerin - Sanctuary Posts: 3,787 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Its not so much "i dont know what im doing/need to rethink my build." Its just common opinion alot of veno mage tree skills suck. Especially Blazing/Frost... Also, like I said, in the OP UNEXPERIENCED venos do -not know- how to AOE kill. Ive seen some attempt to nox'gas a group of mobs around my level only to get wiped because they steal the aggro off their pet.

-Now of course, having my golem bash or hit before hand keeps them from coming on to me when using AOEs, I have no use for DOT skills.

-Also noted, I said in my second post, people behave pretty hedonistically on my server and make parties more for the benefits of themselves and their faction/friends, not what really is needed. The desire for a hope for a mold or mat drop gets me kicked out of parties so quickly its disgusting.

Lastly, also looking at your sig, youre fox build, im pure arcane/mage tree o_O. Its kind of hard to compare the two in the way they level x.x

-edit: I get picked on by my faction constantly being told "my stupid veno is cheap" and the only reason i out level everyone is because "im an overpowered pos" This is more an angry rant, more than anything :|

Edit #2: lol you changed it from heavy werefox to "light support" pretty quickly xD...
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I changed it becuase I changed my Build since the last time I posted here. o.o;

I AM a werefox, but Heavy Armor really knocked my Casting, and PVP got old, which is really the only real reason you'd want to be heavy armor and Werefox. Considering MOST of the fox skills are beneficial on PVP situations only as Mobs do not have Chi or Mana, and do not Regen HP fast enough to make a difference, also MOST of them do not have self buffs (just a few at higher levels).

Frost, I will admit is sort of a useless skill, I've never played around with it much. However I cain Chi so fast using my Chi needing skills is hardly a problem.

I will say though, that the Fire Damage over time skill is really decent at level 10.

And as a NEW Veno I didn't know how to use those skills either. I have rebuilt and restatted my Veno about 6 times.

As for my Support Status, its beucase I have maxed the skills that aid a party more then myself over my casting solo skills. Since I am married to a Blademaster, and no longer worry about the "solo" stuff too often.

Really, don't feed into their complaints, is all I am trying to say. LEARN your skills, learn your builds. Most of our "weaknesses" are easily rememdied by shifts in gear. Mage venos are WONDERFUL damage dealers. They just need a Golem or a Herc or A Bear for tanking.

I have noticed A LOT of venos who do not know how to play their class.

As for you faction, wow you need a new one. No one in my faction talks to me like that EVER. But my rule is don't talk trash about my class and tell me how to play my char like you know unless you play it too and are a higher level.

And you will soon find that your Out Leveling days are pretty much over on a PVE, as all the other classes start to find their levle 59 skills that really aid most classes in Zhens. Once I hit 60 I REALLY slowed down for awhile. Now I've picked up steam again, and I have a loving hubby who nerfs his EXP for me to get mine so we stay near the same level.

I get hated on A LOT but I got my people to back me up, and they can hate all they want, they are probably right. Muahaha.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I changed it becuase I changed my Build since the last time I posted here. o.o;

I AM a werefox, but Heavy Armor really knocked my Casting, and PVP got old, which is really the only real reason you'd want to be heavy armor and Werefox. Considering MOST of the fox skills are beneficial on PVP situations only as Mobs do not have Chi or Mana, and do not Regen HP fast enough to make a difference, also MOST of them do not have self buffs (just a few at higher levels).

Frost, I will admit is sort of a useless skill, I've never played around with it much. However I cain Chi so fast using my Chi needing skills is hardly a problem.

I will say though, that the Fire Damage over time skill is really decent at level 10.

And as a NEW Veno I didn't know how to use those skills either. I have rebuilt and restatted my Veno about 6 times.

As for my Support Status, its beucase I have maxed the skills that aid a party more then myself over my casting solo skills. Since I am married to a Blademaster, and no longer worry about the "solo" stuff too often.

Really, don't feed into their complaints, is all I am trying to say. LEARN your skills, learn your builds. Most of our "weaknesses" are easily rememdied by shifts in gear. Mage venos are WONDERFUL damage dealers. They just need a Golem or a Herc or A Bear for tanking.

As for you faction, wow you need a new one. No one in my faction talks to me like that EVER. But my rule is don't talk trash about my class and tell me how to play my char like you know unless you play it too and are a higher level.

And you will soon find that your Out Leveling days are pretty much over on a PVE, as all the other classes start to find their levle 59 skills that really aid most classes in Zhens. Once I hit 60 I REALLY slowed down for awhile. Now I've picked up steam again, and I have a loving hubby who nerfs his EXP for me to get mine so we stay near the same level.

I get hated on A LOT but I got my people to back me up, and they can hate all they want, they are probably right. Muahaha.

You sounded so cool..especially the part were ' I got people to back me up ' Rofl your on a PvE server..Lets get E-tough and text beat someone! WOOT.

Failed there - Thats why people got blacklist GG.

You married a BM GG didnt you date a barb before? ROFL.

Failed post.

Venos shouldnt go heavy gear, you fail big time if ur a heavy geared veno..Light is ok I guess.....
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol. I didn't say I knew everything about PVP, I mostly PVE, and I was married to a Barb in game but he quit, so what? Not my fault.

I was talking about peopel to back me up agianst haters, and I do have friends that care about me and I care about them back. So get over yourself. You think I fail, yay for you.

Heavy Venos are VERY good in PVP, especially if they also carry and Arcane set of armor.

Venos are one of those very flexible classes as we can be mele or magic. So its really up to us. I like PVE because I get a choice if I play agianst other players or just go out and do my thing with my BM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Lol. I didn't say I knew everything about PVP, I mostly PVE, and I was married to a Barb in game but he quit, so what? Not my fault.

I was talking about peopel to back me up agianst haters, and I do have friends that care about me and I care about them back. So get over yourself. You think I fail, yay for you.

Heavy Venos are VERY good in PVP, especially if they also carry and Arcane set of armor.

Venos are one of those very flexible classes as we can be mele or magic. So its really up to us. I like PVE because I get a choice if I play agianst other players or just go out and do my thing with my BM.

My sigs bout that veno Zoe but i cant put that in there lol they edit it

And why marry someone on game if 'omg they quit its over'...Thats not marriage or dating thats jsut some pixel on pixel junk that u wasted 30-60$ on to feel special 'omg his names over my head but he never talks to me oddly ;o' gg
    edited February 2009
    Options

Unless its Increased Magic Res or Life, things usually die quicker than 30 seconds than that crappy skill takes to do its thing.

Mage venos are WONDERFUL damage dealers.

With enough sparks, a quick cast, and my 65 wizzy friend does 19k crits with a level 2 AOE >.>...
    Not to mention almost every mob at my level is almost all metal or wood. IE: Taruox Enthusiasts, Shrunchkin Flamethrowers, Gilded Princess, Hexkiss Petali, Sori Gnawers and ****.. its not cool on our damage :[.

Im not one of them, if youd like to see me play, come on Sanc Id be glad to show Im fairly comfortable with my skills and build.

Hun youre a wf, im pure mage, lets not try to compare tacos to enchiladas :\
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    Its not so much "i dont know what im doing/need to rethink my build." Its just common opinion alot of veno mage tree skills suck. Especially Blazing/Frost... Also, like I said, in the OP UNEXPERIENCED venos do -not know- how to AOE kill. Ive seen some attempt to nox'gas a group of mobs around my level only to get wiped because they steal the aggro off their pet.

I LOVE Noxious Gas. I use it EVERY time my pet gets multiaggro. That smack of damage and the DoT on something my pet isn't attacking is golden. Then, before the mob/mobs get to me, I fire off a quick heal pet, switch to Fox Form, and meet them head-on. I always have a bramble guard up, so they can swing away all they want. I just have to spam Leech and Befuddling Mist to keep my HP up and make them miss. High Vit LA build FTW. I don't hide behind my pet, I fight beside it. Yeah, I know I could TRY to make my pet attack more than one mob, but why bother? I know my golem can handle a mob on its own, and if worst comes to worst, I just position myself in a way to smack the one it's on and the adds with my AoE fox skill. Piece of cake. Couple of Heal Pets, and my pet will eventually peel aggro off me anyway. Then, I just fire off my self heals, or take a pot or two, and go back to work.
    edited February 2009
    Options

Unless its Increased Magic Res or Life, things usually die quicker than 30 seconds than that crappy skill takes to do its thing.

Mage venos are WONDERFUL damage dealers.

With enough sparks, a quick cast, and my 65 wizzy friend does 19k crits with a level 2 AOE >.>...
    Not to mention almost every mob at my level is almost all metal or wood. IE: Taruox Enthusiasts, Shrunchkin Flamethrowers, Gilded Princess, Hexkiss Petali, Sori Gnawers and ****.. its not cool on our damage :[.

Im not one of them, if youd like to see me play, come on Sanc Id be glad to show Im fairly comfortable with my skills and build.

Hun youre a wf, im pure mage, lets not try to compare tacos to enchiladas :\

Your also lvl 61 shes like 78 if ur talking to gwen..And Sanc is lame built people thats why your pvp count is that of a lvl 30s ability on HT (also HT fails to at pvp)..Your WIZARD friend used dragon or blade tempest prob..Diff class diff hits GG
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont have that option, Im int/vit arcane robe build, Im not usually able to hold something hitting me very long, it hurts :D
  • Isala - Sanctuary
    Isala - Sanctuary Posts: 1,607 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I dont have that option, Im int/vit arcane robe build, Im not usually able to hold something hitting me very long, it hurts :D

Yeah, but you get a caster mob, and you can stand there and take it a lot longer than I can. I kind of envy the caster venos... Being able to wipe something in a few hits is something I'll never be able to do. But then again... You'll never be a minitank to save a cleric... We all have our parts to play, right?
    edited February 2009
    Options
    I only use my Werefox for Amp Damage, Purify (those are really great for TT runs) and PVP. I AM a caster when it comes to grinding. And I was NOT talking about you not knowing how to play your class. You obviously know what you're doing considering your level. I was refering to your post about new Venos getting killed by trying to AoE and calling aggro from their pets. I also wear Arcane armor when I grind. I just have points in str and dex for light armor so I have no HP and low magic. I have made up for the lack of Vit with HP Shards adn special Vit/HP equips and shards. So generally we are the same.

We ARE good Damage Dealers, just becuase we're not THE Damage Dealers. THink of it this way, Wizzies don't HAVE a pet, their advantage is their attacks. The harder they hit the better it dies. We have a pet for tanking so we don't die, and our pets especially if you get a pet with a high attack (like a Golem or a Kowlin or a Wolf), add decent damage as well. We do really well. People really do have it down when they complain.

As for the Sanc thing, I have a character on Sanc Server, just I never found it to my liking.

Also, you should use the DoT in conjunction with your other attack skills. Macro them together with a heal pet in there somewhere. That DoT just aids in your damage it's not meant to be the only skill you cast. We have short cool downs so we can Spam Cast and kill fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster: