Radio Station for PWI

1234568»

Comments

• Engan - Heavens Tear
    Engan - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Oh btw i dont think it was legal to send me any of the hundreds of songs that you copied and sent me over skype. Cleaning off the comments and copyright info doesnt make them legal.

-dont play dirtypool with a Shark

It wasnt illegal for him to send the music because he owns a paid copy of it. It was illegal for you to download it since you don't have a paid copy of it. That's why people who always download music get fined, not the person that posted the download link.
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I have broadcast rights which allows me to send massive amounts of files to people that do broadcasting for the station. Sharksfire taking those files from while she was a Dj was not illegal in any way. Her keeping them after leaving though is different matter, but I don't think she kept any of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • Engan - Heavens Tear
    Engan - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    yeah I saw that in one of your posts right after but I was too lazy to edit it. xD
  • mytwocents
    mytwocents Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    And now I am going too add my two cents.
    When a person says "stoop" and "common business practices" I smell a Ponzi. Your obviously connected to Angelic on a personal level since you know quite a bit about RoughTongue's physical issues.
    So you got in your blows repeatedly about dragging his feet.
    Is the computer the real contention by your camp or if what RoughTongue said is true is it, the illegal use of state and governmental resources.
    If RoughTongue is telling the truth, then this sounds more like your trying to get it back and destroy the evidence, so both your and sharksfire's creditability go right out the window.

(and Angelic didn't you tell me you bought two computers for this?)

I mean don't get me wrong I know both RoughTongue and Angelic, I talk to them both and I dont want to pick sides but things are looking like that RoughTongue has played this fair and square, and now since the pregnant sharksfire and that emo boyfriend (I say Emo because of a conversation I had with Angelic about him) of her's are smelling a little money they have launched this little attack.

Now for this this "cheetiara" person, I don't know him nor do I know what went on between him and RT but it seems like he has a lot to hide, I mean he tears into RT and when RT, says go back though what you said on skype, he says he didn't keep that and he starts threating him with a law suit if RT posts it. So it makes me wonder what this person had said and why the threats of a law suit if they became public?
    What is this cheetiara guy really hiding?
    I think it was more because this person isn't really anyone's friend and is just looking to stick it to some one.

RoughTongue on a personal level your business practice of keeping all the correspondences and taped calls is a bit disgusting to me, well the taped calls are, I would really like to hear your reasons for that?
    I mean what made you tape your calls?
    The only thing I like about you doing this is your willing not only to show what others said to you but your replies to it.

I am going to post this anonymously because I am still friends with you both or at least till one of you give me a real reason not to think of you as such.

See you in game.....
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Let the courts decide this! No more flaming! No sharky I'm not brain washed. I don't know you, your b/f or Angelic or even Rough that well but if you go into business with someone you see it through. If it don't work out you settle things right away and get what's yours or owed. Too bad things had to turn out this way. I really liked listening to rough and angelic DJing. Keep up the good work rough!
  • eatwithspoons
    eatwithspoons Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I'm gonna have to lock this up, I would have done so sooner but I thought "hey its a radio thread, can't be anything bad going on there right?" This thread has gone past PWI and into real life issues, there is way too much going on here for me to be able to allow this conversation to continue. If you have issues that we can assist you with please send a ticket, if the issues are purely personal please take them up with each other in private
This discussion has been closed.