Lies - Billy Talent
    We'll Never Know - Pennywise
    Japanese Girl - Beat Crusaders
    M+Ms - Blink 182
    Wasteland - Trapt
  • Lord_Sauron - Heavens Tear
    Lord_Sauron - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    RPG Radio Storm is a blast and being a listener not only gets you requests, but you can also win cookies.

The Picture is of me with new Blood Mist wings won in a prize drawing on the station.

Keep it up Rough, Angelic & Fire-chan....the station definitely makes the game more enjoyable.

[IMG][/img]2009-03-2219-39-37.jpg
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    You did it! It's beautiful :)
  • Angelic_heal - Heavens Tear
    Angelic_heal - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    I just have to say that those wings were made for your character. b:victory

As a rule, I don't like the batwings, but on you, they look..... ummm how can I say this? HOT!!! b:chuckle

It just goes to show you that you never know when something is going to happen with this station. As the listeners know, I was on air for about 15 hours on Saturday-Sunday. During that time, I was shopping (one of my favorite pastimes in real life too), and I found a few pretty good items for future contests. I'm really new at djing, but I had so much fun spinning tunes and shopping and chatting that the time just flew by. It was so cool to meet so many different people ingame in the chat room and in my travels. The contact with other players is definitely what makes this game so great. b:pleased

Watch the forums for a list of what we have for prizes and when we'll be giving them away. (Keep in mind that when we have an especially nice donation, we will try to give that item away when we know the listener is ingame so the schedule will flex a bit.) I'm keeping a list of all the donations so that we can let the listeners know who donated what. In addition, we'll be drawing a name once a month from the people that post in the forums here and on our site when that's functioning and awarding a "listener of the month" prize, which is how Lord_Sauron got his wings. And don't forget that you can post requests here, and we will work on getting them. That is---in addition to that long list I now have on my nerdie note pad which I keep right next to the keyboard.

Keep on listening because you guys sooooo ROCK. b:kiss
  • _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver
    _malkavian_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    i was out for a while ( something called college ) and now there`s two servers and the project become bigger and awesome as usual woah and its made it for fan to fans b:pleased last time i said something about industrial and then rough tongue you ask me about some bands so well here it is a couple bands . Combichrist , Angelspit , Pzychobitch , Miss Contruction , Zombie Girl . well i guess that enough xD hope everyone like this kind of music and well just realize that the radio events were only on heavens tear but oh well that DOESNT MATTER AT ALL i love the radio *
    edited March 2009
    oo listener of the month?!? i wear a size 36d bikini top b:laugh
    edited March 2009
    oo listener of the month?!? i wear a size 36d bikini top b:laugh

I'll keep that in mind while out shopping! b:cute

and Teseanna, Wetdog and the others, thanks so much for helping with the screenshots last night. I hope Rough can post them because I was just too tired to try to figure it out last night. It was really fun giving listeners the chance to pose with me in the bikini that Rough was just too darn busy to check out. Love ya, Rough, but a girl has to show off the latest fashions. b:kiss

Catch you all later tonight, and keep on rocking!
    edited March 2009
    HI!
    This is Fussible In this picture i'm saying...BEST STATION EVER!
    fussible21.png
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Ok about the logo contest, I am not looking for a banner or signature that is used for say a forum, we are thinking some that typifies the music industry and what we do.
    We want people to look at it and say, "Oh, Rpg Radio Storm" it can be abstract art, Tribal, Techno.
    If your going to use Images or Templates you need to make sure that they are Public Domain because it would really stink if you put together something really cool only to be told we cant use it because the image is protected. We also do not want "myspacey" type of things.
    Think Business cards.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    To Rough and the staff I added you guys to my trillian and playxpert IMers. I'm on as "Mecatl" in case you're wondering "who the hell is this" hehe. Logo contest? Time to break out the PS CS skillz.
  • MeliBoo - Heavens Tear
    MeliBoo - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    Love the new site and yay it works for me again lets not forget to post here occasionally to keep people who have no clue about the station or the site informed on what it is where it is and how it all works =)
    huge huggles rough and chee you guys are the best
    edited March 2009
    Thanks to all of you who continue to post in the forums. We are growing. b:pleased More listeners are tuning in all the time, and we're getting requests for help with mobs, bosses, fb and tt. We then do a shout out for help on air, and poof the community responds. Thanks to everyone who volunteers to help, and thanks for the world chat messages too. The more people that listen, the better chance we have of really growing this station, which I happen to love. b:kiss That's www.rpgradiostorm.com for the website, to tune in and, of course, check out the screenshots. (I hope to get some notes posted on my page this weekend.)

I'm also looking forward to doing at least one show this weekend -- right after I get a few more tunes and get them sorted, and yes, Rough, I said sorted. (He's always giving me a hard time about sorting my music!)

See you all later in game and keep on listening because it's the listeners that make this station. b:bye
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    Poison - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,444 Arc User
    edited March 2009
    And thanks yesterday for doing the birthday shoutout to my friend, he was surprised and really enjoyed it. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2009
    for Windows Media Player so I am sorry and working on this.
    The USA server Link works fine. The one in France you need to load the URL which I posted on the main page just copy and paste it into your add url section and you can tune in with that.

Poison, anytime you or anyone wants to do shout outs like that we are happy to help out.
    (in another game I even had a few marriage proposals go out on air.) b:pleased
    On another note Legion's Leader and I had an interview so I pre-recorded it and aired it It will air it again at 8:am EST and "Angel_Heal" or "sharksfire" will air it at 8:pm est we may play it again during midday.

b:victory Any GMs, PWI Staff or Faction Leaders that want to air a pre-recorded interview can pm me in game "RoughTongue"

You Will Need Skype to do this

Thats about it for now

edited March 2009
    On Sunday, March 29, we gave away a few items to our listeners as a token of appreciation for their continued support of rpgradiostorm. During my show, I awarded clothing for both a female and a male character. Teseanna won the Wingspan gown and top, and duckingtiger won the Robe of the Loong, Gongfu pants and boots. They look awesome in their new duds. (Screen shots will be posted, but I'm not sure if they will just be at www.rpgradiostorm.com or on the forums here.) Congratulations to my winners. b:victory Later on that night RoughTongue awarded some additional prizes, but since it was his giveaway, I'll let him provide the details.

We are getting quite a few nice donations from listeners, and I've been stockpiling the bargains I find while shopping. Watch for more giveaways in the future. We do try to give away donations during a time when the listener that donated the item is ingame, so times will vary. It's also a lot of fun to meet the players in the different cities as we gather for giveaways, and sometimes we find new listeners there too. (Of course, new listeners are welcome at any time.)

And lastly, I'd like to say thank you to Cheetiara for including me in the TT run that took place quite late last night. Not everyone is brave enough to take a level 51 cleric on that run, and believe me I was scared. The monsters in there were so strong, and at one point we all died. Thank goodness we had Falcus with us so he could rescue us all. (Yes, I'm a chicken, and I'll think twice about that run again. b:surrender) Thanks, Chee. See you all later ingame and have fun--that's why it's called a game!
  • Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    For those that keep hearing about the fashion shows, here's the impromptu one last night. Angelic_Heal, me, and sharksfire.

angelic-sharks-poi-01small.jpg

Click for bigger pic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Cheetiara - Heavens Tear
    Cheetiara - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    I always enjoy the eclectic collection of tunes coming out of my speakers. Keep up the great work.
  • Revolte - Heavens Tear
    Revolte - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    i have a pretty picky taste in music

classic punk rock, ska, reggee, anarcho acoustic and old school hip hop

but I think its really cool what you did so grats! b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Super Duper Uber Booper
    edited April 2009
    Just in case you hadn't heard, we have been giving away "cookies" to our listeners. My winners on March 29th were:
    duckingtiger - Robe of Loong, gonfu pants, and gonfu shoes
    Teseanna - Wingspan top and wingspan skirt

April 5th:
    Trinket - Bohemian top, minxxy mini skirt, and heels
    Vallenion - Verandah top, chain pants and chain boots

Congratulations to you all. b:victory

We've also been giving away all class pets, oracles, books, training scrolls and various other items. Listeners continue to donate items, and we continue to gather items ourselves. So there are more "cookies" to come.

I have to say again how much fun it is to play my music for you guys. I love trying to put together a set of music to go with "killing monsters." My music library continues to grow, so it won't be long before I start putting together a complete show prior to going on air. Then I think I could actually play the game while adding the tunes you request. b:pleased

And finally, would you let me know what topics you'd like to see on the Angelic's Heavenly Notes page on the www.rpgradiostorm.com website? I'd like to make the page be topics of interest to you, the listeners. Thanks a bunch and keep on listening. See you soon ingame. Love ya! b:kiss
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Check out my new sig below by yours truly.

-Xen
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    So I hear Chee is gonna be a DJ? Kewl! You should open your show with the Thundercats theme song!
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    Ok you guys should do a top 10 show once a week. Playing the top 10 requested songs of the week. You'd have your live show and then you could record it and play it again once more or twice in that same day for the other listeners who come on later. So just an idea. Keep up the good work. Btw my alt is a cleric called Viconia_ b:pleased
    edited April 2009
    the top ten requested songs? Nice Sig b:victory

• Poison - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I finally got around to getting a few of the 1hr spawn antelopes so I should be able to make the two all-classes I promised you soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2009
    I'll be on air this weekend, and I've got cookies b:chuckle

I think RoughTongue has some too, so tune in to www.rpgradiostorm.com or .net for details

• Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    the top ten requested songs? Nice Sig b:victory

Thanks Rough. You know funny/gummy bear is gonna be no.1 lol!
  • Baelothon - Heavens Tear
    Baelothon - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    yo sup peeps awesome idea, love the songs and i love the fact how you interact with the folks. keep up the great work guys, for now on you guys are my new radio station to listen to when playing in pwi

peace out

b:pleased b:thanks b:victory
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    If you can get them, can you add these songs to your play list?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGSaGOqFZ5w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkvWXbGrCx0
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited April 2009
    I got more requests for you guys:
    Spin - Lifehouse
    Someday - Nickelback
    Drag You Down and First Time - Finger Eleven
    Step Into The Light - Dust for Life
    I'm a Cloud - Boy Hits Car

Thank you guys for your time and effort! b:victory
  • Vivyenne - Heavens Tear
    Vivyenne - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2009
    So glad i found rpgradiostorm! sure makes grinding better. Suberb work RoughTongue and Angelic_Heal!

Keep it up!
    Viv and Trinket
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.