Radio Station for PWI

Comments

• _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver
    _NecroX_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I doubt they can put Hladno Pivo, since it's Croatian band, and hardly known outside the boarders :P

U know aobut HP?Wr r u from?

And y not lol..broaden ur horizons
    ... And afterwards, I get a cookie!
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A lot of people that like to listen to the Metal, trouble is I cant play it a lot, this isnt a metal station if a play hours of it, then those that like dance techno start tuning out, I can't play a lot of rap for two reasons Language and those that like Rock will tune out too.

As I said in the beginning, "I know I can't keep everyone happy ALL the time, so I aim for pleased"

Some countries deny connection to others, that is why I have two servers, one in the USA the other in France. I stream at 96kbs to reduce the the bandwidth needed so you should be able to tune in and game at the same time.

As to the other country bands that are not signed with an international record label obtaining there tracks becomes problematic.

Understand I am not saying I won't try to get these artists. It just takes time and my policy about the music library, "I go after what is requested the most first"

This is listener driven radio so everyone has a say about the playlists, but its a democratic process, majority rules when it comes to building the library, that doesn't mean I will not push your requests to the side, I will get it when I can and if I find it when I am getting what the majority is asking for I will grab that too.

I dislike telling people no sometimes I have to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    Xenaaah - Heavens Tear Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    A lot of people that like to listen to the Metal, trouble is I cant play it a lot, this isnt a metal station if a play hours of it, then those that like dance techno start tuning out, I can't play a lot of rap for two reasons Language and those that like Rock will tune out too.

As I said in the beginning, "I know I can't keep everyone happy ALL the time, so I aim for pleased"

Some countries deny connection to others, that is why I have two servers, one in the USA the other in France. I stream at 96kbs to reduce the the bandwidth needed so you should be able to tune in and game at the same time.

As to the other country bands that are not signed with an international record label obtaining there tracks becomes problematic.

Understand I am not saying I won't try to get these artists. It just takes time and my policy about the music library, "I go after what is requested the most first"

This is listener driven radio so everyone has a say about the playlists, but its a democratic process, majority rules when it comes to building the library, that doesn't mean I will not push your requests to the side, I will get it when I can and if I find it when I am getting what the majority is asking for I will grab that too.

I dislike telling people no sometimes I have to.

Keep up the good work Rough! b:victory
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    Muah - Heavens Tear Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Yeah i love rock/techno/trance/bass/oldies..rap.. etc.. but screamo and death metal never were really my cup of tea XD its just not fun...b:surrender

but either way <33333333333 xxoxoxoxoxox~Muah
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    WOOHOO what a great station!!!111111
    edited June 2009
    etc....
    but there are those that do, like I said before, "I know I can't keep everyone happy all the time so I aim for pleased"
    My music Library is being updated by Amazon.com with the "buy now" links in accordance to the DIMA rules.
    Once again reguardless of rumors that I DL music Illegally, these is rumors thrown out there by people that have no clue what they are talking about.
    These misinformed individuals really need to learn how to read. As a broadcaster I may obtain music from any source and play this content as long as ASCAP and BMI fees are paid. (Which are now up to date)
    Unlike some I actually know the laws involving online broadcasting and how to clear the content I download.

People will believe what they want. People pick sides all the time. Sometimes people pick the wrong side based on half truths or only getting half the story.
    I am ok with that.

b:victory
  • Teseanna - Heavens Tear
    Teseanna - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,021 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Some people just don't know how to act. It's like they gots no mamma....
    edited June 2009
    This sig was made by a friend having a rough spot right now "cuddlytoxin" been thinking about you.
  • bannanahamock
    bannanahamock Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    etc....
    but there are those that do, like I said before, "I know I can't keep everyone happy all the time so I aim for pleased"
    My music Library is being updated by Amazon.com with the "buy now" links in accordance to the DIMA rules.
    Once again reguardless of rumors that I DL music Illegally, these is rumors thrown out there by people that have no clue what they are talking about.
    These misinformed individuals really need to learn how to read. As a broadcaster I may obtain music from any source and play this content as long as ASCAP and BMI fees are paid. (Which are now up to date)
    Unlike some I actually know the laws involving online broadcasting and how to clear the content I download.

People will believe what they want. People pick sides all the time. Sometimes people pick the wrong side based on half truths or only getting half the story.
    I am ok with that.

b:victory

Sounds like a tall tale to me. But lets get right to the point. Maybe the music is payed for but how about the equipment? PC, Monitor, Cell Phone. I don't want to have to post the reciepts for that stuff and stoop to the same low you did on the RPG site the folllowinig week. But it really is time to man up. The Cell phone was supposed to have been shipped back on the first. It is now the 18th even snail mail isn't that slow. Maybe have to just report it stolen? Common bussiness practice is that when a partnership is disolved one partner usually buys out the other. Paying back seed money, equipment or cost of said equpment, earned profits (well that certianly doesn't apply in this case). Now I know this was a hand shake deal but you could at least man up and have a little honor and return the equipmet in a satisfactory condition. What is it going to take? Do you need me to send you a ups shipping label since you can't afford the shipping costs? That would be easier the having to take a trip out there and coming to your door with the local sherifs department with the reciepts and serial numbers of the equipment( so I can take possesion of it, not to have criminal charges brought against you ) and signed affidavits from witnesses saying the equipment was not gifted to you. Like the care packages of food, tobacco and other items sent to you when you couldn't afford them yourself. This would be done with out pressing any kind of charges against you, of course unlees you still chose to be unreasonable and wish to go that route. I'd rather not see it come to that. People have tried to reason with you politely but then you get on a little soap box on air and post a bunch of garbage on your website, and it tends to get a little out of hand. If you try to claim any of this posting is false in any way it will be simple enough to post the reciepts. I hope it doesn't have to come to that. Not asking for any money back for cost of stream providers etc just have a little honor and send the equipment back that isn't rightfully yours to keep. You did radio before without that equipment you can do it again. So do the right thing and get a little closure and put this behind you. Just think how nice it would be to have a clean conscience. Giving you the benefit of doubt here, but perhaps you are a con-man hard to tell when even the vioce is fake. This isn't ment to be any kind of threat in anyway its an oppertunity for you to do the right thing before some legal rights might have to be excercised. Just understand that the value of the equipment does make it a felony if it comes down that way. So do the right thing and send it back. I'm sure everyone involved doesn't really want to go down that road.
    To all Moderators sorry to have to bring this to the Forums but all other attempts to have the stuff returned has fallen upon deaf ears maybe it won't be ignored any longer being voiced this way. If there are any questions feel free to contact me. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone had taken you, your family, or friends for this kind of money. I'm just really sorry it had to come down to this. I'm running out of options before being forced to take legal action.
    edited June 2009
    Lets see if we can explain this in terms everyone can understand.
    You and a friend decide to run a taxi business, your friend tells you ,"I will buy the cars and you do everything else." So you get the cars, but now the one that has to do everything else has to get licenses, drivers and other fees.
    Once a week this bank roll person shows up drives for a little bit and tells you they don't want to do it anymore because every move isn't being explained to a person that invests very little driving time.
    Well, in truth yeah, the guy doing all the work has no time.
    So the person leaves and then after everything starts to run smoothly, others start showing up, so the ex co-owner starts tell the guy that did all the work that he show move that company to a different region because that is their place now.

I have emails on file where the computer was a gifted. Then later on emails stating keep it because I know you can't send it back.

Just as you have kept records so have I, I have even kept a copy of the original registry, that includes the OS that was installed on the computer.
    You know what, forget it its time to send this and get to the proper authorities involved and we will let them decide.
    Your hitting me with a label like "con-man", lets see if the Feds are interested, Treasury Department, and the State Of Minnesota DOCs. For good measure lets inform Microsoft as well.
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Angelic, I have heard more than enough about you and the way you roll. I think it's about time you realized that you failed at everything you're trying to do. No one will allow you to destroy the things they care about without a fight. Don't you understand that no one cares about the vomit you spew about RT and the station anymore? Can't you see it's old news and that you're just making yourself look like a desperate fool?

I'm sorry if you think that everyone is as childish and naive as you and that you can somehow turn everyone against RT, but it's not going to happen. It's about time to put yourself back into your place and take this debate where it belongs, not on the public forum. No one here wants to hear it anymore. Save yourself some time and energy and give up the facade. You suck as a scammer, everyone can see right through you.

Leave RT, the station, and everyone else that is actually working towards bettering things alone. Take the arguments and drama back into private where it belongs, and last of all...grow the hell up already.
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Some people just don't know how to act. It's like they gots no mamma....

LOL@no momma!
  • Engan - Heavens Tear
    Engan - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Listen, bannanahamock from what I'm reading and heard this is what I've gathered.

1. There was no contract for the equipment.

2. You donated your time at your own free will.

3. RoughTongue didnt ask for the money and equipment.

4. When you sent him the money and equipment you never made an agreement (it wasnt a loaner, he didnt have to pay for it back, etc) it was out of kindness, like a gift.

Now you are asking for the equipment back claiming since you have the receipts it must be your items. Well.... its not. It would be like me buying a gift, sending it to someone then once they get it I bust down their doors with the police claiming that it was "stolen", "I only lent it for a short time", or "they con-ed me somehow". No, since there was no agreement for the stuff, or a contract for the station in any official hearing it would show that the money and equipment is a gift and there is nothing you can do about it.

I'm no lawyer but without all the fluff this sounds exactly like a case my Dad had with his old construction company. He got a promotion and a bunch of new tools for personal and work use, when they laid him off they tried to get compensation for the tools. The company lost the case and my dad walked away with a stockpile of new tools.

--
    Comments from me as a third party viewer in everything.
    --
    In the end, I believe RoughTongue is in the clear for the whole topic, since he isn't at fault.

Anyway you look at it you are not in the clear, you and (sorry if I'm incorrent, I am assuming) your posse with Mullet and them that keep flaming RT and RPG Radio Storm owe some kind of formal apology considering all the flaming that was done the chat room, world chat, the forums, and general chat.

Even though this is an online game there is no reason to act like children and for lack of better words imbeciles. You are dealing with online issues and yet you keep getting others to fight your battles instead of settling it like adults.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Sounds like a tall tale to me. But lets get right to the point. Maybe the music is payed for but how about the equipment? PC, Monitor, Cell Phone. I don't want to have to post the reciepts for that stuff and stoop to the same low you did on the RPG site the folllowinig week. But it really is time to man up. The Cell phone was supposed to have been shipped back on the first. It is now the 18th even snail mail isn't that slow. Maybe have to just report it stolen? Common bussiness practice is that when a partnership is disolved one partner usually buys out the other. Paying back seed money, equipment or cost of said equpment, earned profits (well that certianly doesn't apply in this case). Now I know this was a hand shake deal but you could at least man up and have a little honor and return the equipmet in a satisfactory condition. What is it going to take? Do you need me to send you a ups shipping label since you can't afford the shipping costs? That would be easier the having to take a trip out there and coming to your door with the local sherifs department with the reciepts and serial numbers of the equipment( so I can take possesion of it, not to have criminal charges brought against you ) and signed affidavits from witnesses saying the equipment was not gifted to you. Like the care packages of food, tobacco and other items sent to you when you couldn't afford them yourself. This would be done with out pressing any kind of charges against you, of course unlees you still chose to be unreasonable and wish to go that route. I'd rather not see it come to that. People have tried to reason with you politely but then you get on a little soap box on air and post a bunch of garbage on your website, and it tends to get a little out of hand. If you try to claim any of this posting is false in any way it will be simple enough to post the reciepts. I hope it doesn't have to come to that. Not asking for any money back for cost of stream providers etc just have a little honor and send the equipment back that isn't rightfully yours to keep. You did radio before without that equipment you can do it again. So do the right thing and get a little closure and put this behind you. Just think how nice it would be to have a clean conscience. Giving you the benefit of doubt here, but perhaps you are a con-man hard to tell when even the vioce is fake. This isn't ment to be any kind of threat in anyway its an oppertunity for you to do the right thing before some legal rights might have to be excercised. Just understand that the value of the equipment does make it a felony if it comes down that way. So do the right thing and send it back. I'm sure everyone involved doesn't really want to go down that road.
    To all Moderators sorry to have to bring this to the Forums but all other attempts to have the stuff returned has fallen upon deaf ears maybe it won't be ignored any longer being voiced this way. If there are any questions feel free to contact me. I'm sure you'd feel the same way if someone had taken you, your family, or friends for this kind of money. I'm just really sorry it had to come down to this. I'm running out of options before being forced to take legal action.

So I heard Rough's side, seen emails. I'm just thinking, if Rough did "me" wrong I would have gotten back my stuff back in a heart beat. Why would I let him keep the stuff that I gave to get the station going? I wouldn't. So to me it seems like Rough is the one in the right. Also if you have no problem with the station and it's just Rough you have problems with I think it's bad manners to have your family and friends and in game husband bad mouth it on WC. That makes you look bad even if they still do it on their own. I hope you guys can figure out something to put an end to this peacefully. b:bye
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible, Didn't mean to turn you on. Can you get these songs? Thanks in advance!
    edited June 2009
    but I think Legal is the only way things can be resolved so Monday, I will see if the Feds want to take the computer or do a remote to get the old registry keys, the copies of the conversations and all the emails.

So if the station goes down that is why.

As to the cell phone, that was sent as to why she didn't get it I don't have a clue, I did send it snail mail because running this station is expensive, but I was unable to insure it. What happened is anyones guess at this point. Every cell phone company I know has a lost or stolen policy which gives you a replacement.

In any case, emails have been sent to proper authorities. I am tried of it and will not comment on this anymore.

b:bye
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    Wow! Lets clear the air not only isn't this Angelic but its also not a taxi service. I'm a concerned family member and you would probably be concerned to if some took a membr of your family for a couple of grand.
    This is about the princable of the matter. Angelic provided the backing to get rpd radio started. Two identical PC's were built by dirctron to aid in the RPG prodject so it would be easy to trouble shoot etc. on the twin pc should the need arrive. Joe or RoughTongue as you know him. Had issues with a video card when he didn't recieve anymore cash assistance to help with said problem he chose to disovle the partnership. Sure he claims to have offerd the "keys" to station back etc. No one wanted that just the equipment. He also said he would be shipping a cell phone back on the first of June it is now the 20th of June and no cell phone. So basicly he offered keys to stream accounts etc. back which are pretty much worthless and not the hardware which is worth far more. Now he admits lying about costs ect but claims he's not a con man. But by definition isn't a con man someone who lies or provides false information to recieve money from others?
    The bottom line is this RoughTongue has equipment in his possesion that he has yet to return to its legel owner. He needs to man up and Return it thats all that is being asked nothing more. There is no slander of RPG only of RoghTongues behavior as his actions have justified. As far OP systems and registries who knows what he has going on there when he had to install windows several times over due to incompitancy with drivers etc. Seriously the only person I've know thats had to reinstall windows several times to enable on board video after messing up a perfectly good video card.
    So again just MAN up and send the stuff back. It's just that simple. I know in just a couple of weeks Angelic wil have all the free time in the world to pursue this in a legel manner. So aviod all the trouble and send the stuff back like I said whats it going to take me to send you a UPS shipping label I certianly can if you can't come up with the the money to do it yourself. And since you claimed you offerd everything back why is this still even an issue? Why are you still dragging your feet? Oops no pun intended I just forgot about your medical condition.
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Robert Palmer - Simply Irresistible, Didn't mean to turn you on. Can you get these songs? Thanks in advance!

Hearing the songs right now! Thanks bro! b:victory
  • Nightpool - Harshlands
    Nightpool - Harshlands Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I like the name radiostorm you make up?
    edited June 2009
    I have already pressed send on the emails, there is no way to take it back, all proper authorities have been notified, including Microsoft, the FBI, the Minnesota Dept of Treasury and IC3.gov.
    I have also notified your work place, so I assume your going to have free time a lot sooner, I am doing maintenance on the old computer now and moving files over to it.
    Plan and simple its done, its over, and this is my absolute stance and my last reply to this prattle to gain more sympathy from people although it is one sweet reverse con you have tried run.

However, I have been informed its not that uncommon.

This is the end of my replies to this. Any more is just waste of time and effort.

• Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    I say... anymore posts after this are to be ignored, Any meat bags who post before or after i have just done no longer exist or worth our time. They are just looking for attention or recognition for being "right" in which case obviously they're not or they wouldn't still be trying b:thanks
    THUS Let the Good times rooooooooooooooooooooooooooll b:victory

RT can u look up some blaqk audio? *stiff kittens* or my song(flash back of soemthing i refuse to say here XD) *bitter for sweet* b:cute
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
    edited June 2009
    Yes I did lot of Storms going on now isnt there?
  • Xenaaah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    Was Devo really a good band back in the day? I just know one song of theirs "whip it." Can't member if the show "Night Tracks" played the video to that song. Music videos ruled back in the day!
  • Muah - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2009
    W00T bitter for sweet b:victoryb:cuteb:pleased
    ~Mrs. Curry~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Since 7/4/09
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    but I think Legal is the only way things can be resolved so Monday, I will see if the Feds want to take the computer or do a remote to get the old registry keys, the copies of the conversations and all the emails.

Again with the implied threats, have you no shame? Why are you still even talking shouldn't you be on your way to a Fed Ex or UPS store? I call your bluff. What did you call the "Feds" on your skype? I wonder what they'd have to say about alot of your downloads, I know your not the brightest bulb on the tree but why would incriminate yourself with possible illegel downloads.
    Yeah what are we talking about to run a internet radio station about 200$ a month tops with isp, stream provider and site hosting? It cost less then 50$ to ship the pc and monitor, and why only send the phone back? The phone is nothing compaired to the cost of the other equipment and if the pc has all this illegel content as you claim why would you wanna keep it? Wouldn't that be like telling a friend sure you can park your stolen car in my garage? If what you say is true.
    Agian no one is threating you or anything of the sort. You have simply been asked to man up and do the right thing and return the equipment that was purchased by Angelic, and everytime you respond with threats and slander. I'm almost glad because it shows the PW comunity what kind of person you really are. I suggest you drop this and get a nieghbor to carry the gear down the stairs for you and put it in a shopping cart and push it down to the local FEDEX or UPS and get it in the mail.
    Again I call your bluff if the radiostation goes down its probably just cuz your hiding in shame. Because you have been called out, and your only answer to the call is threats and slander.
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    well when i have read from post 160 on i know for a fact that RT is a good person and i think you(bananahamok) have major issues with people who are doing somthing better with there life than you are. you need to just STFU and listen to the station and if you dont want to then find another station to listen to. b:victory RPGRadioStorm FTW Im your gummy bear b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Hey Hey its Sharky! So well ya if I bought a taxi business and paid for everything and then my partner was calling me names and impossible to deal with, wouldnt let me do anything....came to the point of what i thought was obsessive-compulsive (didnt eat, didnt sleep, did absolutley nothing else but drive the taxi). Id get the heck outta there, take my cars back and stay off the road.

The reason this hasnt been dropped is simple, Angelic has friends that love and care about her and she has been taken advantage of. She by the way has not said anything in WC, nor made any postings, nor has she encouraged us (family and friends) to do so.

This station never would have been possible without Angelic's financing everything. Do whats fair when any partnership dissolves- return what doesnt belong to you. How can you feel good about going on the air everyday knowing the only way you are able to do so is because you took advantage of a lady? The only reason I can think of is the same reason you use that fake english australian whatever accent your shooting for voice- your not comfortable with yourself....wonder why?

Oh by the way this post wasnt an invitation for you to sic the mob or the kgb or microsoft or anyone else on the mom. Just another plead for you to do the right thing. (ps at 2 am on Friday morning how do you notify the feds? skype?)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Ig3.com, its called Email.

"Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:"

If you read the post:
    I have already pressed send on the emails, there is no way to take it back, all proper authorities have been notified, including Microsoft, the FBI, the Minnesota Dept of Treasury and IC3.gov.
    I have also notified your work place, so I assume your going to have free time a lot sooner, I am doing maintenance on the old computer now and moving files over to it.
    Plan and simple its done, its over, and this is my absolute stance and my last reply to this prattle to gain more sympathy from people although it is one sweet reverse con you have tried run.

However, I have been informed its not that uncommon.

This is the end of my replies to this. Any more is just waste of time and effort.

You would have seen that.
  • Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear
    Tequila_wolf - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    boy rough your sounding like a broken record (mind the pun) to be honest i feel your lying about all that ****, notifying the fbi, micrsoft, and her workplace, first off, they won't fire her cause of what one idiot says, fbi won't investigate it, not worth their time or money, microsoft won't give 2 ****s about a computer, they sold it, they got their money, they don't care, so all that you've done is mute and worthless.

P.S. why ya think i stopped listening to you....
    edited June 2009
    Time will tell wont it?

This discussion has been closed.