Radio Station for PWI

Comments

• bannanahamock
    bannanahamock Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Even if it wasn't a legit copy of windows which is what you seem to be saying it didn't seem to stop you from using it over and over and over. Exactly how many times did you reinstall windows? Whos knows where the copy your running came from.

All your implied threats and accusations are just a crazy way to avoid the real question and topic here. When are you going to "MAN" up and send the equipment that doesn't belong to you back again????? Is it really that tough of a question???? Time will tell? How much "TIME" you need to send it or answer the question?
  • RoughTongue - Heavens Tear
    RoughTongue - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    from no-reply@ic3.gov
    to theronskeepers@gmail.com
    date Mon, Jun 19, 2009 at 10:30 PM
    subject IC3 Complaint: I0906151230503802
    mailed-by ic3.gov

hide details Jun 19

Follow up message
    Thank you for filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3).

Your complaint has been successfully submitted. Please retain the following information for future contacts with the IC3:

Complaint Id: I0906151230503802
    Password: "this is on ones business but mine"

If you wish to view/download your complaint or have any additional information to provide to the IC3, please use the following link and login with the above complaint id and password.
    http://complaint.ic3.gov/update

The IC3's mission is to serve as a vehicle to receive, develop, and refer criminal complaints regarding the rapidly expanding arena of cyber crime. The IC3 aims to give the victims of cyber crime a convenient and easy-to-use reporting mechanism.

Complaint Status
    The IC3 receives thousands of complaints each month and does not have the resources to respond to inquiries regarding the status of complaints. It is the IC3's intention to review all complaints and refer them to law enforcement and regulatory agencies having jurisdiction. Ultimately, investigation and prosecution are at the discretion of the receiving agencies.

Evidence
    It is important that you maintain any evidence you may have relating to your complaint. Evidence may include canceled checks, credit card receipts, phone bills, mailing envelopes, mail receipts, a printed copy of a website, copies of emails, or similar items. Please keep the items in a safe location, in case you are requested to provide them for investigative purposes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Get your helmets ready
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    So by keeping equipment that you have no proof of ownership makes you a victim of internet crime? Thats priceless? So you use the internet to basicly con someone out of money and a pc and your the victim thats a intresting spin on it. So I'm wondering if the PC or the Cops turn up first. Remeber the cost of the equipment could make it a felony.

So back to the orginal question when are you going to be a "MAN" about this and just send the PC and monitor back? If you spent a nano second of the time you spent avioding that question this would be a done deal already.
    edited June 2009
    Xp Home, all nice and legal mind you. Not the copy of Xp Professional taken from the government office where Angelic works, nor have I used the burned cd of Microsoft Office that Angelic so kindly sent me to further pull me into her criminal activies there by forcing me to keep my mouth shut.
    Plain and simple,
    as an ex con, I don't do anything to jeopardize my freedom. The post about a virus was so I could get all that illegal crud off this computer. However, because I saw what type of people I was dealing with I made a back up of the registry which was also forwarded.
    I asked Angelic to get the LLC stuff drawn up at the beginning of all this, I told her it was to protect both of us, but no she didn't do it because deep down she knew that most of her contributions to the station operation were illegal and if she signed anything, she would be liabel.

Point one, the emails have been sent.
    Point two, there is no way to unsend them.
    Point three, You do not pay or reward con artists and criminals you report them.

b:bye
  • Sharksfire - Heavens Tear
    Sharksfire - Heavens Tear Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    So..... you've reported for her supposedly sending you some copy of windows, did you report yourself as well for using it?

BTW anyone thats not a total moron can see right through your fluff blowing as a diversion for not answering the question at hand. Why havent you done the right thing, the fair and honest thing?

Not quite sure why you seem to think people are idiots...just because your brain-washed gummibear loving little listeners are easily influenced and unable to think beyond what you spew at them.

Oh btw i dont think it was legal to send me any of the hundreds of songs that you copied and sent me over skype. Cleaning off the comments and copyright info doesnt make them legal.

-dont play dirtypool with a Shark
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    I am not.
    I see no need to and if people hate me for it "oh well." I am tired of people trying to make me look like the crook or criminal here. Shear numbers do not change the truth. I have done nothing illegal and let the local police show up. I am ok with that too.
    edited June 2009
    You were receiving songs that I cleared with SWcast and it was to be used for the purpose broadcasting. Although, if you still have any of those songs now that you are not part of the station now YOU are breaking the law.
    edited June 2009
    Xp Home, all nice and legal mind you. Not the copy of Xp Professional taken from the government office where Angelic works, nor have I used the burned cd of Microsoft Office that Angelic so kindly sent me to further pull me into her criminal activies there by forcing me to keep my mouth shut.
    Plain and simple,
    as an ex con, I don't do anything to jeopardize my freedom. The post about a virus was so I could get all that illegal crud off this computer. However, because I saw what type of people I was dealing with I made a back up of the registry which was also forwarded.
    I asked Angelic to get the LLC stuff drawn up at the beginning of all this, I told her it was to protect both of us, but no she didn't do it because deep down she knew that most of her contributions to the station operation were illegal and if she signed anything, she would be libel.
    So now she is playing this up as a victim.
    Point one, the emails have been sent.
    Point two, there is no way to unsend them.
    Point three, yes I look like an evil SOB
    Point four, yes Angelic looks like she has made a victim.
    Point five, You do not pay con artists and criminals you report them

Anyone notice he still hasnt answered the question? Lmao!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    Oh clearing the conversion codes that would cause the Dj program to crash or the site info were the music was Downloaded from?
    Because ASCAP and BMI fees were paid content can be gotten from anywhere as long as a proper link to a legal purchase site is provided.
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    More Slander more Accusations, and no answer just what I'd expected. You remind me of the guy on cops that calls them up and says this guy just ripped me off for 500$ in crack and they arrest him for dealing. Look you keep someone esles property and have yet to answer an simple question as to when it will be returned that is the the issue and you keep trying and failing to make it into something more.
    Again I'll ask when will it be return? Enough threats and slander just answer the question.
    edited June 2009
    No I will not be returning this computer, if it does leave this location it will be marked as exhibit #
    You have no legal standing to facilitate the requirement to be demanding its return.
    And once again, I have done nothing Illegal which can not be said of others.
    edited June 2009
    Im done posting here. You've avoided the question as to why you are keeping the equipment far long enough to prove my point that its just simply wrong, and unethical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    You would have seen that question was addressed long ago. As to unethical, sorry, I do not see it as unethical I see it as earned.
    Keep thinking its fluff. I say once again, the emails have been sent and now its time to let the law decide.
  • Cheetiara - Heavens Tear
    Cheetiara - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    BULL F>ING ****!!!! EARNED MY ****! OR does conning and coniving to you contrive to be earning.......

I am very dissapointed with all this bull****.

When Angelic_Heal, Sharksfire and I Cheetiara left the station....it was due to YOUR unethical behaviour.

And for those little miss "I don't know what the Fk I'm talking about" STFU

You were NOT here when all the Bull hit the fan....YOU were NOT here when Angelic was frantically trying to save the station when RT just mysteriously vanished MULTIPLE times without explanation.

Angelic_Heal for your information...payed ALL the bills, BOUGHT RT's PC so that the station could be formed.

HE is the one who went to her for $ to start RPG Radio Storm up.....NOT the other way around.

IF this starts a hate scene then so be it. I have WAY more to say, however is not overly kind or apropriate for the forums.

RT........I had been holding on to the tiniest shred of respect that I had had for you....you have officially sent that shred to the deepest fathoms of hell.

Chee.
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    So by your logic, you backed up registry as evidence so why keep the pc when you have a file already? Is that expensive keyoard evidence, how about the monitor or mouse? OMG that video card is so incriminating. When did you get a job working the evidence locker at the police porperty dept? But snice you have backed up the files you claim you need why are you still keeping the equipment. No proof of onwership for someone elses property now thats is eveidnce just not the kind you want. No it wasn't earned or gifted the are witnesses to the fact there were no such agreements written or implied. Don't try and justify theft (which it becomes if its not returned), that is just sad.
    So send it back already thats all that has been asked. People are starting to wonder just how many people you have done this sort of thing to. It sad that you feel the need to threaten and slander Angelic. Shes taking some hard hits over it too but its kinda like the first person that comes forward in a **** case its extremely tough on them but it has got to happen so the same thing doesn't happen to other people.
    I don't know how you felt you were scammed the woman sent you food, coffee, and smokes when you couldn't afford those things for yourself. When you needed money for fees etc she sent it to you. Now you claim you were scammed and earned the pc how so? Why does your tune keep changing? All your talk is just hersey. At least Angelic has reciepts etc. and has had the cool to not get caught up in your mudslinging.
    The question is simple and still unanswerd when we going to get the PC and related equipment back?
    edited June 2009
    the answer is you get it back if the courts say you get it back.

And cheetiara I do have your reasons for leaving and they are not what you say they are.

In fact Angelic and I talked about this.

So go back through your skype history and reread what you told me ok?
    edited June 2009
    this is cutting into game time.
  • Cheetiara - Heavens Tear
    Cheetiara - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Are you planning on posting all conversations like you did with Angelic....I dont keep my archives...They're deleted...

However......

There are many reasons as to why I left....and I was being KIND when I skyped my reasons to you...MORON

What I truly find pathetic atm is your frantic grabbing at straws to make Angelic a skape-goat for WHATEVER.

The ONLY reason I came on to post was to let you know how PATHETIC you are being....

OH and By the way......IF you post ANY recordings of my voice, name, and written conversations. I WILL be seekiing legal procedings. I DO NOT give you consent, nor have I EVER done so.

CHEE.
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You were receiving songs that I cleared with SWcast and it was to be used for the purpose broadcasting. Although, if you still have any of those songs now that you are not part of the station now YOU are breaking the law.

hello ppl,

First i would like 2 tell AuroraRune about AngelicHeal...Ang is a one kind and honest lady that helped me and my friends alot, every time i asked her !!!
    So that means...drifter like you AuroraRune have no right to judge her, or her attempt to get back stuff that she paid for, so you keep your mouth shut !!!
    And if you love RT and the station that much, why dont you donate around 5000$ to RT and make his life easyer...i can bet that he would appreciate it just like he did Ang's help...
    Then who knows, maybe he would put "FBI" (hahahaha thats so funny) on ur **** to !!!
    Maybe even Mulder and Scully get the case...lolz

And now for RT, when i first heard u on air...i said ok guy is enthusiastic and loves his hobby !!!
    But then i heard more stuff about our Joey-boy (RT) and saw his posts on this forum .
    I mean wtf, "big DJ" RT that has no bloddy clue about music by my opinion. He is just a guy that plays random records wit stolen equipment, anyone can do that...lolz
    You have no style and definitely you have no class !!!
    Your fake voice sounds like Robocop is on air...if you compare that with times when AngelicHeal or Sharksfire were on air...then ppl liked this station, now it sucks !!!
    Threats that you do in your posts to a lady like Ang is, tells us enough about what kind a "man" you really are...you are just a wanker-thief that is strong vs lady that has grandkids and even that you do online, i would like to see your face when Scout shows up on your door...lolz then you will have to use your fists, not fingers on keyboard !!!
    Shame on you RT...i ain't gonna call you convict couse convicts atleast have balls and all you have is a stolen gear, no pride and no honor...
    Thats kind a "man" you are !!!

i know that you and your friends will laugh on my bad english now...but i belive you all understood well, what i wanted to say !!!
    After all i speak 5 diff languages so maybe i made some spelling mistakes !!!

greetings from former liseners of RPGRADIOSTORM.com in Croatia/Europe 12 of us to be precise !!!

you do work in progress RT, but like this you will get no progress
  • bannanahamock
    edited June 2009
    Well now whens the court date? and how'd you get one on a Saterday afternoon? Can we make the peoples court or the like? National exposure. I'll be there as a witness for sure and it should be no problem for them to make you give it back to Angelic since she can provide proof of ownership, and money she spent on RPG. Wait a min we talking smalll claims or criminal? Criminal I hope I know how they feel about ex-cons involved with this kind of thing, and keeping something that doesn't belong to you when you've been asked to return it sounds so much like cough THEFT cough. Hopefully you get a good public defender. But hey this is the road you chose to travel when you could've just sent the stuff back like you've been asked time and time again.
    edited June 2009
    Just like you say Angelic paid for everything, to wit she did not, just as she has payment records, so do I have kept a list of everything. However, for the sake of an argument lets clear up your statement as to me always disappearing.

It was one weekend and I was in the hospital.

Statement two,
    Angelic paid for everything, that is laughable since running this station cost far more then I told her. ASCAP and BMI are close to 12 grand a year for playing major labels. Its a calculation of total listener hours and the titles played which have to be reported. At most the period in which Angelic and shark were on air the cost was in the region of $2,000.
    Does she have a paypal record for that amount? No of course not I told her it was only $37 a month. Because taking that much would have been criminal.
    I ate that fee because she was always throwing money at the station.
    The broadcast software was $65 dollars a month and the streams were $30.
    We were using a different site provider at the time so say another $30.
    Yes she did buy this computer that everyone says I should return, but in the months that she Djed, the payments I had to cover because she could not, and the total man hours I put in so she could Dj then tell me she didn't want to anymore by far cover the costs.
    And if you think I am BSing about the costs then please look and see what it cost to cover ASCAP and BMI from there main site and see how much I am in debt since meeting Angelic, and after your done doing that see what it costs for a broadcaster license.

So call it fluff, call it what you want, heck rant at me and don't look it up, this station would have been built with or without Angelic's backing just would have taken longer.
    edited June 2009
    You get the computer back if the courts tell me to give it back. Simply put you want it take me to court.
    edited June 2009
    Funny since you told Angelic you bring home $300.00 less than the grand a month its costing you to run the station. So thats either so she would send you gifts, food, and money to pay for everything or you've found some other woman to swindle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2009
    I have been free and without any brushes with the law for years now. Heck next year I get to vote and in some states I can even apply for a gun license.
    I have beyond reproach and take great pride in the fact I am an Ex Con because it means I am free and clear of my past and payed debt to society although paying debts to people that ask like they are entitled to something after using criminal means to fund it, well maybe I have become too straight laced because I find it very distasteful.

Yell, scream, rant, rave, call me names, it still doesn't change the facts.

edited June 2009
    I have 6 maxed to the limit right now and the bills to prove it.
    edited June 2009
    This has begun to bore me and in all honesty I have nothing to defend myself about because I have done nothing wrong, side with the criminal element all you want until the wheels start to turn.

But all in all, I thank you all for moving this to the top of the forum list again.

As they say there is no such thing as bad press b:victory

• bannanahamock
    edited June 2009

So call it fluff, call it what you want, heck rant at me and don't look it up, this station would have been built with or without Angelic's backing just would have taken longer.

So you didn't need th PC then it should b no trouble to send it back. I don't think it has to even go to court my experience was this. I was in a bussiness partnership which disolved by mutual agreement. When it went to collect my tool box during bussiness hours no one was present and the locks had been changed. No big deal I contacted the Sheriffs depy and the next day returned and took possesion of my property that I had proof of ownership for. If not resovled in this manner there is always court and then its a manner of your attitude in decieding small claims or criminal. ATM your aditude is making your unwillingness to return the equipment sound alot like theft. So what about the FBI are Scully and Molder still going to come? maybe I can get a autograph.
    All you' d to have done to aviod any of this was say I can't afford the shipping please send me a UPS shipping tag so I can make this right. Everyone else involved would like to move on but again you drag your feet( oops forgot again you can't help it).

Good point shark how does someone on a fixed income afford this? Makes me concernd that he is doing this to someone else.
    edited June 2009
    want the computer take me to court.

No more QQing just do it or hush.
  • Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear
    Paynefulsynn - Heavens Tear Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Possession is 9/10 of the law.

Affidavits are null if not signed by an official(commissioner of oaths).

Slander is not having proof of illegal software provided by the so-called person being slandered.

This is a lost case and should be marked off as such. It is indeed a sad affair but instigating legal procedures would be another cost to chalk up and be upset about in the future.

This topic has gone off-topic and should be closed by the moderators who apparently are not doing their work... >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Payne-tsu 93 |Queen-tsu 89 |Shadow-tsu 69
    Pantsu b:dirty
  • AuroraRune - Heavens Tear
    AuroraRune - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    You know, I see a whole lot of childish arguements and screaming and tantrum throwing but it seems that RT is the only one actually providing facts and now just crying cause they're fighting a losing battle. All you idiots defending Angelic sound pathetic. Maybe you should pay attention to whats been said, and whats actually being said, rather than plugging your ears and screaming that you can't hear. Maybe if you'd bother to listen you'd see that you sound ridiculous given the situation and things presented. In reality, you're all throwing fits at nothing and you know it. You're trying to sound intimidating and use scare tactics but guess what, it's not working. You also seem to think that childish name-calling is going to get you somewhere....HA!

Face it fools, game's over. Conversation's over and you're too damn scared to actually do something real besides cry about it and throw words around.

Your words mean nothing without some sort of action to back it up. Only action I seem to be seeing is adolescent remarks from you all. Really, if you want to play with the big boys put your big boy pants on and man up an take REAL action. You know you'll lose, that's why you won't. So run back home and cry to mommy, stop making yourselves look like asses. Wait..don't. It is rather amusing.

Keep bringing on the lulz! I'm loving it b:laugh
    "Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal."
This discussion has been closed.