Emergency Maintenance - Complete!

Comments

• stockz
    stockz Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    remember, any1 quitting, gimme all ur stuff :)
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    raven wrote: »
    drop ur gold on ground pick up with another character repeat it CANT be traced with GM's tool.

Yes, it can. They have records of everything your character has ever said, done, picked up, dropped, sold, etc. They can tell you when you leveled up starting from the first time, what your coords where when you did it, what you killed to do it. Every detail of your character is known and recorded. I learned this from GMs on another popular MMO I've played.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • Vaxi - Sanctuary
    Vaxi - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Or how about instead of posting the same thing over and over again, tell us what happened. Or else everyone is going to assume the rumor, (which as far as everyone knows) are true.

It's not the same, the red part was bigger than last time n_n
    Sig options = fail.

b:irritated
  • Agravain - Heavens Tear
    Agravain - Heavens Tear Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited February 2009
  • darqwhisper
    darqwhisper Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Gigi, it depends on how deep the error is. as its all about the algrorythmes (sp?) meshing together right and not causing the bug that happened
  • nightyne
    nightyne Posts: 344 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Patience Grasshopper !
  • Vaxi - Sanctuary
    Vaxi - Sanctuary Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    3 hours is unacceptable. The technical support of this game is a tremendous failure.

If three hours is such a failure, you must be the Tech support guru. why don't you work for this site and fix it all for us? Exactly.
    Sig options = fail.

b:irritated
  • KaTime - Sanctuary
    KaTime - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Or how about instead of posting the same thing over and over again, tell us what happened. Or else everyone is going to assume the rumor, (which as far as everyone knows) are true.

Yes speak clear what problems are to solve we are not only stupid players.
  • Conce - Heavens Tear
    Conce - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Its not that we are nasty, its that we would at least like some sort of time frame with which we can look forward to logging back in. Some of us are excited to grind out the coinage to be able to buy the new clothes.

As for whoever said the phoenix is bugged... check the other threads about that. I disagree, but this isn't the proper place to speak of that.

You suck without your phoenix (if u have one) and if u dont, then u still suk. Phoenix isnt bugged. Flesh ream is. that doesnt change the fact, that you prolly one fo the 95% venoes that suk balls in the game..;)
    "Always Outnumbered,Never Outgunned." + "For You My Lover,Pa Que Te Enamores" Co7Vc3 <3 El Romance Letal <3 *Director of CareBears ~ Harshlands*
  • Maiya - Lost City
    Maiya - Lost City Posts: 2,686 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I imagine it would be a lot of data to keep track of for every single player. But I guess it depends on how much data they can store.

If they can indeed track everything, I'd assume maybe a month's worth of backup is kept.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lterror
    lterror Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    if you are on sanctuary and you are quitting, I'll take your stuff b:laugh maybe I can sell it and help get the economy back where it's supposed to be b:chuckle
  • Indrago - Lost City
    Indrago - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I hate to say it, but deleting everyone's progress is the best way to solve the problem.
    Not too sure if the GM's can see through logs if coin/items have been traded or not but to make sure either way, it's best to roll it all back, to get it all.

P.S. breaking their legs would be good too.
  • _River - Heavens Tear
    _River - Heavens Tear Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    You suck without your phoenix (if u have one) and if u dont, then u still suk. Phoenix isnt bugged. Flesh ream is. that doesnt change the fact, that you prolly one fo the 95% venoes that suk balls in the game..;)

ROFLMFAO

I don't have a phoenix. And if I suck, why do I still kick archers butts?

I don't want a phoenix. Yes I mistyped, woo fail on my typing XD

So sue me
    _Jaysun_'s Wife
    Heaven's Tear--
    Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

For all those that told me Lunar Gold wasn't worth the hassle of farming... but now have the Nirvana versions... I laugh at you. Hypocrites.
  • Voxstellarum - Heavens Tear
    Voxstellarum - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aww i was gonna keep reading but yall are a bunch of crazy speculators, lets go play outside..
  • lterror
    lterror Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    that and/or just saying the heck with the valentine's event and rolling back to patch 71.. and going another week with the way things have been :P
  • KaTime - Sanctuary
    KaTime - Sanctuary Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    aww i was gonna keep reading but yall are a bunch of crazy speculators, lets go play outside..

Its 11:35 pm in germany -.-
  • ninjakatt
    ninjakatt Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Well, as I will continue to read this thread (It is growing fast), I still fully support our GMs and believe they are doing the best they can. So please stop the annoying comments about when the servers will be up again. They will be up when they are up. Keep up the fantastic work Gms!

I agree, and I support GMs in their efforts to restore everything back to normal.
  • gwennlian
    gwennlian Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I just want to log in to see my sexy **** new clothes i bought.
  • Tyler_Durden - Heavens Tear
    Tyler_Durden - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Where do I download this "Outside"?
  • Xenesis - Lost City
    Xenesis - Lost City Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol most players that want roll back are lvls 30 +- ... if they get at least 80 + they can talk .
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Conce your a wanna-be Evenixus..You fail at a VIT CLERIC..Fail harsh..Venos will > you hard ROFL..You are so smart Conce GJ with your plume shot vs a lvl 80+ BM

ROLL BACK 17HRS NOW (YALL WASTED TO MUCH TIME) Hurry up.....
  • Zanko - Lost City
    Zanko - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    They better not rollback,

I was grinding 12 hours straight, its not like I can do that everyday you knowb:irritated

Zanko~
  • DevilCrys - Heavens Tear
    DevilCrys - Heavens Tear Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Lol most players that want roll back are lvls 30 +- ... if they get at least 80 + they can talk .

I've seen over 30 8x people vote yes, Ive seen more level 30s vote no..
  • EP_DarkSol - Lost City
    EP_DarkSol - Lost City Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I don't want a roll back either. I crafted some awesome stuff.

A 3-star, Blue-named, 4 socket Mithril plate for my BM alternate.

That's the best luck I've ever had. I loved that thing like a son. And now, he might be gone?

I guess it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I'd be disappointed.
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wowowowow, would you nerds shut up? Seriously....if you didn't dedicate your life to this game, you wouldn't be tweaking out like you are right now. Tsk tsk tsk.b:surrender
  • Suiel - Sanctuary
    Suiel - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    3 hours is unacceptable. The technical support of this game is a tremendous failure.

WOW.... just... wow
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2009
    I'm cool with a 15 hour roll back should there be a need for it. Or a 24 hour one for that matter. I don't mind having to redo certain quests just as long as I'm not striped of my level or mold.
  • meatron
    meatron Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    u know but some pplz are actully right, someone should atleast tel us wats happening and should give a approximation of the time it will take for them to fix every thing
  • HoneyFox - Heavens Tear
    HoneyFox - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I have to agree the thread is growing faster than i can type..
    but then im old as dirt and JUST as slow...
    oh ... HAPPY VALENTINES b:dirtyb:kiss
  • Shamina - Heavens Tear
    Shamina - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why? Do u have experience on fixing bugs?
    They need to 1st fix bugs , then put the patch on test server for quality test to see that everyone works. That takes time, easily whole workday. Biggest mistake u can do is, rush a fix and not test it and find out it opened new bigger bugs.

They should take all the time they need and little more to make sure all bugs are fixed and all bugs found before out servers up.
    Even if that means offline for day or 2.