Revised Pvp Wizard Guide

12346»

Comments

• Whiteleo - Lost City
    Whiteleo - Lost City Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    I love my wizard
    don't tell me re roll other char cause wizard is my one and only class in any game.
    but wizard in PWI really suck is true.
    any one who said wizard doesn't suck are liars b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Macros - Lost City
    Macros - Lost City Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    **** u all who say mages suck. Die from phoenix bleed.
  • Miss_Tika - Lost City
    Miss_Tika - Lost City Posts: 730 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    **** u all who say mages suck. Die from phoenix bleed.

Macros, phoenix bleed is what kills us the most b:sad

b:laugh
  • Jertor - Sanctuary
    Jertor - Sanctuary Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol y do somany ppl say iz suck :P? i like mine so thats all that matters
  • Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Macros, phoenix bleed is what kills us the most b:sad

b:laugh

Well, phoenix bleed and stiff breezes.
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear
    Mysticlifex - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wizards **** fire
    We're MysticAve my name is not Dave
    (Poem in the making - Shall be epic)
  • _makina_ - Sanctuary
    _makina_ - Sanctuary Posts: 747 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Wizards **** fire

No their like Sir William Wallace and shoot lightning bolts out their "booty"....
  • lunatition
    lunatition Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    lol so funny :D

but not all is true xD

im a lvl 77 mage, and i can kill some other classes, like barbs, or bms, sometimes even archers, same lvl or 5 lvls above

but i love the sarcasm xD

thanx for the fun i had reading it :D
  • Godofdarknes - Lost City
    Godofdarknes - Lost City Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2009
    Do the half decent thing please you high level wizards you know you suck, save these lower levels the pain and time of creating a failure class.
    Wizards... are a joke nothing more.
    I have seen countless times wizards say to others that that a powerhouses or what ever but can you actually prove it lol?
    Give me 1 reason Mages are not a Failure class

Shhh oneshot(i can oneshot lv 89 archers) is that reason enough?
  • godprince
    godprince Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    LMAO u guys are so ignorant, wizards suck? hahaha u should stop reading **** and go inside the game and watch the REALITY. I hang out with a lvl90 wiz, he killed a lvl97 ARCHER and he has killed EVERY RACE in the game EASY. and wiz oneshooted? hahah pls i myself have defeated archers, clerics, blademasters and barbarians are easy meat for ANY wizard enough skilled in pvp, and ive NEVER been oneshooted in pvp/pk from a same lvl. why dont we look for lvl100+ around famous wizards in the servers? maybe this wiz with 7.3k hp? and 13k p def? may that be low but not for a wiz, and the hp is insane for a wiz, pawning everybody, all classes were done really balanced, so dont be so ignorant. wats the purpose of writing such a stupid not even guide? to make us realize a lie? let me think... believe this noob guide, or believe the REALITY i see when i hang out with lvl90+ wiz, pawning every race in pvp? and lvl90+ wiz suck? hahahah no comments
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    godprince wrote: »
    LMAO u guys are so ignorant, wizards suck? hahaha u should stop reading **** and go inside the game and watch the REALITY. I hang out with a lvl90 wiz, he killed a lvl97 ARCHER and he has killed EVERY RACE in the game EASY. and wiz oneshooted? hahah pls i myself have defeated archers, clerics, blademasters and barbarians are easy meat for ANY wizard enough skilled in pvp, and ive NEVER been oneshooted in pvp/pk from a same lvl. why dont we look for lvl100+ around famous wizards in the servers? maybe this wiz with 7.3k hp? and 13k p def? may that be low but not for a wiz, and the hp is insane for a wiz, pawning everybody, all classes were done really balanced, so dont be so ignorant. wats the purpose of writing such a stupid not even guide? to make us realize a lie? let me think... believe this noob guide, or believe the REALITY i see when i hang out with lvl90+ wiz, pawning every race in pvp? and lvl90+ wiz suck? hahahah no comments

#1 4 month necro
    #2 written by a fail 101 mage (horrible, aweful build/gears)
    #3 was a troll post, so u got trolled..
    #4 inb4lock
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • andracil
    andracil Posts: 2,949 Arc User
    edited October 2009
    Necro hunt continues!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.