Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Think we get better in making characters lol
    For the above comment from FootStep the eyes have that form I can make them smaller or make them turn up or down at corner but then the look change
    I like the happy look she has if I put them more straight she start looking angry
    and to be honest I do not want to change it,
    if I did not liked it I would changed it alot earlyer lol
    But it is good we al got different opinions or we would al look the same and that would be very very boring

Don't worry you don't have to change your character, it's not a rate smoe one elses character then tell them how they have to change based on how you feel it should look. So just sit back keep posting pictures and see what other people think and just have fun with the ratings and comments you get. Because if you truly love the way your chara looks it's really all that matters since this thread is only ment for fun purposes nothing serious :D
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Aliikai - Heavens Tear
    Aliikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I know lol
    was not even thinking of changing but I see my sign is working
    just made today when game was down and seem you can do alot with paintshop that I did not knew I just tried

some effects where so scary that I changed it back fast not sure what that looked like but think this one does not look bad for first one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    More of Dashiko. In The Sky

2010-02-2409-17-03.jpg

2010-02-2409-18-13.jpg

2010-02-2409-18-49.jpg

2010-02-2409-19-44.jpg
  • Solinah - Dreamweaver
    Solinah - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    sorry I say the eyes are too small and she looks like shes having a very bad day...
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    More of Dashiko. In The Sky

2010-02-2409-17-03.jpg

2010-02-2409-18-13.jpg

2010-02-2409-18-49.jpg

2010-02-2409-19-44.jpg

F*ckn awesome again, love that new hair on her. Where do you find these spots? I see you darkened her skin from the dark vanilla scheme i saw in your earlier pictures. It's a great improvement Dashiko. Very f*ckin nice. Those clothes are choice. Overall 5/5. But i do admit she does look angrier more than arrogant, however maturity is often mistakened for being upset. So don't listen to the childiish remarks "Oh she looks pissed" "Oh her eyes are too small". Lol folly Dashiko..

again, 5/5 for the Uniqueness.
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    F*ckn awesome again, love that new hair on her. Where do you find these spots? I see you darkened her skin from the dark vanilla scheme i saw in your earlier pictures. It's a great improvement Dashiko. Very f*ckin nice. Those clothes are choice. Overall 5/5. But i do admit she does look angrier more than arrogant, however maturity is often mistakened for being upset. So don't listen to the childiish remarks "Oh she looks pissed" "Oh her eyes are too small". Lol folly Dashiko..

Lol this girl's playing sanctuary? Never saw her before but she's level 64.
    Yeah im looking for something different too. Dashiko and this other girl named Shidaoya are the only different chicks around the forums. But anyway i agree wth this review, just that she could use a cheek lift, but thats just about it lol.b:thanks
  • Solinah - Dreamweaver
    Solinah - Dreamweaver Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Childish?
    Its just opinions.
    The real child here is you, my dear.b:bye
  • nekoxkitty
    nekoxkitty Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Childish?
    Its just opinions.

Just ignore him no point in getting into a fightb:laugh
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Mt new psychic
    She is just level 2
    I hope you like her

Aliikai-1.jpg

Aliikai.jpg

I wish people wouldn't call this flawless, Its a total template. Goodness sake! people cant be this dumb Yeah she's cute and all but, this is pic im about to show has creativity in it! Here is Vaquera a level 60 psychic from sanctuary someone who helps me farm TT mats.

2010-01-0300-30-34.jpg[/QUOTE]

That's a tideborn! Good god ! She chose a nice background, Got a good pose going and a she actually has no templatic features. Seriously if the peolpe are this cartoon spoiled or too f*cked in the head of who can make their character look like your lover then yeah i may as well start giving negative reviews.

P.S
    The girl i was just bagging on, she gets a 3/5 for using a total template. That's all
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Childish?
    Its just opinions.

Now darling was the name calling neccesary? Your judgement of a unique character is very childish. You calling me a child is childish. I was actually quoting what most people think is a flaw. Relax babe, i doubt your pms has started.b:thanks
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I wish people wouldn't call this flawless, Its a total template. Goodness sake! people cant be this dumb Yeah she's cute and all but, this is pic im about to show has creativity in it! Here is Vaquera a level 60 psychic from sanctuary someone who helps me farm TT mats.

That's a tideborn! Good god ! She chose a nice background, Got a good pose going and a she actually has no templatic features. Seriously if the peolpe are this cartoon spoiled or too f*cked in the head of who can make their character look like your lover then yeah i may as well start giving negative reviews.

P.S
    The girl i was just bagging on, she gets a 3/5 for using a total template. That's all

Shhhh dont do that or you know who will come back and start stuff againb:laugh
    Now darling was the name calling neccesary? Your judgement of a unique character is very childish. You calling me a child is childish. I was actually quoting what most people think is a flaw. Relax babe, i doubt your pms has started.b:thanks

Actually her chara looks really close to nothing but a template option so I wouldn't call her flawless.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol this thread has been trolled good and proper lately. Made for an entertaining read however b:chuckle

Here is my archer after her makeover. I'll be the first to admit that she's not perfect, but I think I'm pretty happy with the overall result. What I'm not happy with can be tweaked later

11qn7ye.png

290vcs5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Bleh, i used the wrong pic I wanted to put this one of My Friend. This is really good pic of her. An example of a creative tideborn and not a template jockey.

2009-12-2004-18-57.jpg
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    shhhh Dont Do That Or You Know Who Will Come Back And Start Stuff Againb:laugh

actually Her Chara Looks Really Close To Nothing But A Template Option So I Wouldn't Call Her Flawless.

Thank You *hugs*
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2010-02-2500-02-44.jpg
    Heres a face pic of Kimi just cause I like adding to the chaos :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Bleh, i used the wrong pic I wanted to put this one of My Friend. This is really good pic of her. An example of a creative tideborn and not a template jockey.

2009-12-2004-18-57.jpg

WHOA....Pink hair FTW!!!! I gotta review this. She's got that lazy look in her eyes and looks lke she smells like cherries and lavender flowers. Her head's a bit big, but that may just be the resolution. That skin tone, guessing thats tideborn only hahaha but thats perfect. But she could have chosen a btter name and no i don't judge names but Vaquera=Cowgirl.

Great choice of clothing and i think i saw a bubble lmao. Her lips are perfected and her eyes seem a bit squinty but i supposed if you open them more they wouldn't look as lazy. Haha overall 4/5. I hope she posts more.

P.S
    Never saw her b4..
  • Arckhane - Harshlands
    Arckhane - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    whats the price of a nix or a herc with out gold
    edited February 2010
    Options
    whats the price of a nix or a herc with out gold

Wrong threadb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Troll Moar!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Tzefira - Raging Tide
    Tzefira - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Psychic

2010-01-3012-57-34-1.jpg
  • Aliikai - Heavens Tear
    Aliikai - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    wel I do not mind it if you think she does not look so great

meaning is I need to like her I play with it

and it is not just a look I picked and did nothing with it
    I really changed alot but guess if you do not like cute then you stil can try to respect other peoples choices
    I mean I do not talk so bad on other characters because I do not like their look

I do not like dark that much I like funny and happy other people more mad, dark or maybe even scary wel if they want then let them

like real people we do not al look the same either would be very boring to I guess

but enjoy it it is a game

but here new pics of me

2010-02-2418-13-03.jpg

2010-02-2418-12-37.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hirn - Sanctuary
    Hirn - Sanctuary Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, this is just a screen shot I found that I like.
    Who doesn't like nearly naked blue fish men? 8'D
    20100223201251.png

Note: Sorry(for hurting your eyes) to those who hate anything close to the scene/emo/conformist **** hair. I just think that style fits my psychic.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Well, this is just a screen shot I found that I like.
    Who doesn't like nearly naked blue fish men? 8'D
    20100223201251.png

Note: Sorry(for hurting your eyes) to those who hate anything close to the scene/emo/conformist **** hair. I just think that style fits my psychic.

Meh I give him a 2/5 he looks like a lot of other male tide borns i've seen and it starts to get really borring after a whileb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hirn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Psychic*.
    I do want tideborns to get some new hairs though. Not enough stuff to do with them.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Psychic*.
    I do want tideborns to get some new hairs though. Not enough stuff to do with them.

Im not talking about his hair it's his face looks the same as all the others I see the same thing all the timeb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hirn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ah. I believe their face customization is...Incomplete.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ah. I believe their face customization is...Incomplete.

Oh really :O you mean you cant change the eyes mouth and nose?b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hirn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, you can but it does seem to lack as much change as humans or elves. Barbarians don't count in this. ~Cough~
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No, you can but it does seem to lack as much change as humans or elves. Barbarians don't count in this. ~Cough~

Hmm thats strange because you think it would be the same as female tideborns..........unless.....no I should say that it's not niceb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Hirn - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just small features that everyone probably enjoys are missing. Plus, no hair texture. D'8 Or facial hair.