Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Succubii - Dreamweaver
    Succubii - Dreamweaver Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Uhhh.... I dont know how to post Screenshots.. Can anyone tell me how?? b:question
    you press f9 to take a screeny :)
  • Auvry - Lost City
    Auvry - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    2010-02-1920-15-02.jpg2010-02-1718-43-25.jpg2010-02-1920-16-55.jpg

This is my cleric, lvl 67, Auvry. I like how she looks^^
  • ElfLucius - Lost City
    ElfLucius - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lmao its Auvry!!!!!!!!!!!! b:dirtyb:chuckleb:bye
  • Auvry - Lost City
    Auvry - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:chuckle dont lmao me lol my char is hawtness xD lol no she isn't
  • XxStarshade - Sanctuary
    XxStarshade - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I say Auvry is 4.5/5 =D Just the face a TINY bit too flat-ish, but she's pretty. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ElfLucius - Lost City
    ElfLucius - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oops never posted my rating for you Auvry...i sowwyb:surrender...ummm hmmm...lol jk 5/5 b:chuckleb:victory
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    hows this? i saved it as a different format:

mhu2yd.png
    not the right lighting, but i like the pose

i also got one in my fash flying:
    19o75z.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • xpknuke
    xpknuke Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:laugh @Auvry very cool 5/5
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    For Esnemyl I give her a 3/5 shes ok looking
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @ Kuaru: I think it's v nice too 5/5 :)

@Daishiko: 3/5.
    Before you blast me for that rating, like you have to almost every rater who didn't give you a 5/5, I'll pre-empt it, just in case.
    If you're only expecting a 5, don't post on this thread.
    The helpful criticism part: I think the cheeks are a dash too wide, the mouth has a look of slight disgust (seen most prominently in the 3rd pic), and the eyes, even though you and a few others seem to LOVE the slant, which I'm ok with, is still a little too slanted. The eyebrows are raised so that she looks arrogant (idk if this is the intended effect).
    The hair isn't bad - I especially like the one in the first pic.

Ok the me blasting you part and me expecting a 5 out of 5 which obviously i dont expect from everyone wasn't needed It's when she was severly criticized without reason. But thank you, i worked really hard on her and it seems i need to do some more. As for everyone else thanks for the ratings Means alot to me. Seems her hair and her shoulders need a few changes, thats fine with meb:victory
  • Aliella - Harshlands
    Aliella - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ansi2.jpg

b:thanks im the veno in the middle, the other 2 are my in game best friends tell me when u think about my char b:surrender be kind plz
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ansi2.jpg

b:thanks im the veno in the middle, the other 2 are my in game best friends tell me when u think about my char b:surrender be kind plz

She's cute but I don't like her bangs and here eyes are a little strange 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• Julaina - Sanctuary
    Julaina - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Heres The new me, I forgot to work on her face be gentle with the ratngs plz >.<

2009-12-0606-21-30.jpg

2010-02-2019-13-27.jpg

2010-02-2019-23-26.jpg

I used these in the Novaphilon V.G.V Myspace pagent Pics :D
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    ansi2.jpg

@Aliella
    Ok i don't want to be mean, but you chose one the fox templates and done almost nothing with it 2/5 for the included friends and fashion. Please contruct a new unique look for her.

@Julaina

That first picture.... WOW... that's all 5/5. Nothing expresses it more.

Lol that same cute pudgy face. She looks Like a British Raver in some of the previous outfits i've seen her in. 3/5 facial

LOVING your quality and choice in scenery. 5/5

I'll guess your theme is ice or snow. Good choice. That dress fits everything well.

Does the sun always turn blue like that? That's a Mega awesome effect. Like when you appeared the sun turns blue because you're some sort of ice queen lol. Btw, Myspace isn't official anymore the Novaphilon party sort of subsided.
  • AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    f1zcx5.png

Meow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • Saveless - Sanctuary
    Saveless - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Character would be totally ugly without the glow from my fairy.

<3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    f1zcx5.png

Meow.

I give you a 5/5 and your genie a 10/5 but just a slight suggestion if u ever get the chance losen up on the black eye liner just a bit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Untamedf - Lost City
    Untamedf - Lost City Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    my veno agine whit new fash combo and hair

zoeyy.png
    zoeyyy.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] hmm hi?
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I give you a 5/5 and your genie a 10/5 but just a slight suggestion if u ever get the chance losen up on the black eye liner just a bit.

@xxKimikoXx
    *removed*

5/5 for this girl? I was thinking at least a 3 because of the cliche lips and the fairy glitter hiding a few things. Overrall this is not my kind of character but great effort and superb job on the clothing choice. However hide teh cleavage this isn't a jailbait auction.

I see your siggy with your psychic here are you too afraid to post her here or would you rather sit back behind you keyboard and troll people all day with random these numbers???? My friend your psychic is utterly repulsive. Where has your chin gone? *removed* Eh? Yeah thnk about it before you Judge others. At these people have the nads to come on on this thread and post what they think is a wonderful looking character, You on the other hand, are a chicken sir.

Yeah "calm down" no i'm not mad, just sick of your childish ratings.

Now Get outta here before i make an oracled assassin on your server and give you some serious dagger phobia.. Bloody idiot...
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Ki
    Umm that was a bit rude <.<. This isnt a beauty contest you know, that people need to provide in depth analysis for their ratings.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Ki
    Umm that was a bit rude <.<. This isnt a beauty contest you know, that people need to provide in depth analysis for their ratings.

Okay then allow me to start trolling like the man behind the psychic with the overcleft chin from reverse 69s
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @xxKimikoXx
    *removed*

5/5 for this girl? I was thinking at least a 3 because of the cliche lips and the fairy glitter hiding a few things. Overrall this is not my kind of character but great effort and superb job on the clothing choice. However hide teh cleavage this isn't a jailbait auction.

I see your siggy with your psychic here are you too afraid to post her here or would you rather sit back behind you keyboard and troll people all day with random these numbers???? My friend your psychic is utterly repulsive. Where has your chin gone? *removed*Eh? Yeah thnk about it before you Judge others. At these people have the nads to come on on this thread and post what they think is a wonderful looking character, You on the other hand, are a chicken sir.

Yeah "calm down" no i'm not mad, just sick of your childish ratings.

Now Get outta here before i make an oracled assassin on your server and give you some serious dagger phobia.. Bloody idiot...

Wow you need to calm down it was just a joke because some one commented on the genie and how it made her look good and with out it she's look ugly. You know why not try reading other peoples posts before beeing extreamly rude and randomly attacking some one. Also your pretty stupid if you can't tellthe difference between an assasin and a phy also im on a PWE server you idiot theres nothing you can do to me. So why not back off and go get a life cause I post pics here all the timne but it seems your to stupid to go back a few pages and check and so what if I don't always give everyone a 5/5 this is a rating thread where we RATE peoplescharacter im not some god damn carebear who's going to rate everyone 5/5 even if I dont like there character and stop calling me a guy you idiot im a girl but it seems your to much of a loser to know the difference so back off or we can take this to the PMs and I promise you i'll make your life a living hell NOW GET LOST YOU TROLL

Oh and FYI she looks different now that sig is from when she was lvl 30 so BITE ME I could care less about what a pathetic troll like you thinks about my chara
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• AinaMizuako - Sanctuary
    AinaMizuako - Sanctuary Posts: 1,041 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

*rolls eyes* Sorry for my genie blocking the ground. Clearly that was the point of the entire SS. And sure, I'll **** the Lightning Coat model to cover my pixellated cleavage. :O

Saveless: You're just jealous that you can't get your level 99 faerie's glow. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    oh look, i'm inactive again.

b> leviciti b:cry
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    (Somewhat High Resolution shots). Opium leader Dashiko.

2010-02-1904-20-58.jpg

2010-02-1904-24-31.jpg

2010-02-1904-25-32.jpg

2010-02-1117-10-14.jpg

Why do i never see this girl on Sanctuary? Anyway Very nice lips 4/5 on that.

The Hair in the first pic is wonderful Motherly i might add haha It defines her Serious Jezabelle look. 5/5

Does she have a southern accent? She sure looks like it. I like the hair in the very last one but, Those eyes are peircing me. She is quite the evil looking one. Love the whole middle aged woman idea Dashiko. Very nice and i don't think i'll ever find someone that looks any similar. But you could use some shoudler work and her cheeks are just fine. Keep teh mean older woman look and you're fine

Overall 5/5.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Okay then allow me to start trolling like the man behind the psychic with the overcleft chin from reverse 69s

Go to hell you idiot im a female but it seems your to stupid to realise that. Oh and IM A SIN theres a difference but seeing as how your a complete idiot you would be the type to not know the difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Wow you need to calm down it was just a joke because some one commented on the genie and how it made her look good and with out it she's look ugly. You know why not try reading other peoples posts before beeing extreamly rude and randomly attacking some one. Also your pretty stupid if you can't tellthe difference between an assasin and a phy also im on a PWE server you idiot theres nothing you can do to me. So why not back off and go get a life cause I post pics here all the timne but it seems your to stupid to go back a few pages and check and so what if I don't always give everyone a 5/5 this is a rating thread where we RATE peoplescharacter im not some god damn carebear who's going to rate everyone 5/5 even if I dont like there character and stop calling me a guy you idiot im a girl but it seems your to much of a loser to know the difference so back off or we can take this to the PMs and I promise you i'll make your life a living hell NOW GET LOST YOU TROLL

Oh and FYI she looks different now that sig is from when she was lvl 30 so BITE ME I could care less about what a pathetic troll like you thinks about my chara

lol pulled the fish right outta the water, of course you don't give a damn because you're a bloody freaking troll. Again, your character is nother compared to most of the girls i see in this thread yet you rate peoples pictures poorly. Again, you're a troll that's all there is to it so, You to flame then i'll flame your 69ing butt back to anime land.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    lol pulled the fish right outta the water, of course you don't give a damn because you're a bloody freaking troll. Again, your character is nother compared to most of the girls i see in this thread yet you rate peoples pictures poorly. Again, you're a troll that's all there is to it so, You to flame then i'll flame your 69ing butt back to anime land.

Get lost you freak you dont know me and how the hell am I a troll. Oh yeah just because you don't like my ratings you think im a bloody troll. Why not pm me so I don't have to hold back so I can show ou just how much of a brat in diapers you really are. Your the one calling me out like a troll ands your character dont look no better he's prob some ugly **** loser so get the off the forums before you make this thread get locked and YES it will be your fault for calling me out you pathetic troll. Also THIS IS A RATING THREAD I have every right to rate the chracter how I feel your not in controll so go back to care a lot you god damn care bear
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    **removed**
    edited February 2010
    Options
    **removed**

If he's so tough why doesn't he pm me so I can go all out on his care bear butt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Get lost you freak you dont know me and how the hell am I a troll. Oh yeah just because you don't like my ratings you think im a bloody troll. Why not pm me so I don't have to hold back so I can show ou just how much of a brat in diapers you really are. Your the one calling me out like a troll ands your character dont look no better he's prob some ugly **** loser so*removed*

Lol, get the thread locked? Oh no dear that it not my intentions. It's to get your retarted jacked up mind to give people correct ratings and stop showing favoritism. Anyway if you want to get this thread locked, then go ahead keep arguing with me. I'm ready for my 69 now. I hope you're cleanb:laugh