Comments

• Luhste - Sanctuary
    Luhste - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Heres my veno ^_^ and aww she blinked when I took the picture :(
    2010-02-2611-51-42.jpg

For a fair review,

I assume the feel here is an evil witch kinda thing? **** are a bit overscaled. But everything else fits the look of some powerful tyrant. This deserves a

3.5/5
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Kind of cold. This may be a rate a character thread but it's not a pity the person with high ratings because you don't want to hurt there feelings then bash people because of a sterio typical thought that every one else bases there characters on anime and only guys play venos with nbig **** and skinny bodies.

What if it just so happens I like girls only hmm? I think i'd have a better outlook on them then most guys that post here because all they ever seem to do is give pity ratings then bash those that give real ratings based on how the person actually feels about the other persons character.

Look, i was agreeing with you not offending you. What's your problem i never said anything bad about your picture, now what im going to "Give" not say is a fair review.

I feel its late to address your outburst BUT, this character isn't bad as reiji made it out to be. I like the whole close my eyes in the opposite direction of the sun thing. Of course some people look at the thread sexually as always, but i'm not that kinda person, i'm a detail nerd. I love high quality but i hate obessions and obvious fetishes. Also, i spare no one's feelings if i don't know them, im going to show you straight to your face like a mirror. Shidaoya has a good graphics card although it looks like an intel graphics card, who cares. I liked hers because it had Insane quality and her character resembles a goddess in indian legend. I personally liked it because it had that taste to it. Shidaoya could be a man. why would i "SPARE" his feelings. Not in contrast to offending him if i don't like it which i never do, but honestly i'm just going to tell you how i feel. Don't associate me with Reiji ever...

Yours isn't high quality but i like the demonic tone to it, she's a succubus. Honestly, i think succubi shouldn't exist but since thy're here i gotta give em credit for some looks. She looks just like one. so im giving this a 3/5.

See? I ain't that bad. but you bash me like that again, it won't be pretty -__-
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dashiko, is there a public account picture uploader thng on Photobucket now?

and is Novaphilon and Cyberpeace the names of teh accounts?
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Dashiko, is there a public account picture uploader thng on Photobucket now?

and is Novaphilon and Cyberpeace the names of teh accounts?

Yeah, it's what we all used for the malaysian and thai forums. Those contests were fun and hilarious. I still use it because my old guild does. But i should stop this forum is way supicious when it comes to something in the terms of defeat.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yeah, it's what we all used for the malaysian and thai forums. Those contests were fun and hilarious. I still use it because my old guild does. But i should stop this forum is way supicious when it comes to something in the terms of defeat.

I was just checking because i searched Novaphilon there and it showed SOOOOOOOOO many character photos. Like wow so yeah i just wanted to see if it was a public account.
  • XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok so I have the day off from school and im borred so I tried making a cleric. Well heres the final result.
    2010-02-2701-14-43.jpg
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Ok so I have the day off from school and im borred so I tried making a cleric. Well heres the final result.
    2010-02-2701-14-43.jpg

Not bad. I like, would be better with a few curves but hell im satisfied. 3.9/5
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Not bad. I like, would be better with a few curves but hell im satisfied. 3.9/5

I didn't bother touching her body just her **** since they were all the way down. Also I still don't know what people mean by curves as far as I see it everyone has the same curvesb:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

I didn't bother touching her body just her **** since they were all the way down. Also I still don't know what people mean by curves as far as I see it everyone has the same curvesb:question

well i ain't gonna explain it. But it's a nice char focus on the positives.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well i ain't gonna explain it. But it's a nice char focus on the positives.

Oh so u mean like change the angle of the pic a bitb:puzzled
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh so u mean like change the angle of the pic a bitb:puzzled

New background some more detail then you're driving "10" speed for a 5 rating.b:victory

basically curves can mean, more hips a bit of shape if you will. But eh that doesn't seem to exist in alot of pics i see
    edited February 2010
    Options
    New background some more detail then you're driving "10" speed for a 5 rating.b:victory

New background got it and more detail? I don't think her face needs any more detail I think she looks innocent the way she is ^_^ also theres only so much I can do to her face and I don't know how to used the advanced settings yetb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    New background got it and more detail? I don't think her face needs any more detail I think she looks innocent the way she is ^_^ also theres only so much I can do to her face and I don't know how to used the advanced settings yetb:surrender

Oh for god's sake... I meant detail as in up the quality of your picture graphics wise, In settings?? you know the do hickies that make your picture look better than paper drawn ****? (No yours does not look like that, just speaking in general.)
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Oh for god's sake... I meant detail as in up the quality of your picture graphics wise, In settings?? you know the do hickies that make your picture look better than paper drawn ****? (No yours does not look like that, just speaking in general.)

Um but I do, do that for all my pics -__- I always max up the settings lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• devahazu
    devahazu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOL, Asian in the head thread? Most of the anime watchers go for face. Like asian girls only got a pretty face and ABSOLUTELY NO BODY. Maybe ****. But yeah i guess I'd better get used to seeing alot of that. Pretty face the bodies are just LOL. No Racism intened just stereotypical culture
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Heres a diff pic (I made her waist a bit bigger)
    2010-02-2701-45-36.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Um but I do, do that for all my pics -__- I always max up the settings lol.

oh dear um.. I have nothing more to say. Lol.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Heres a diff pic (I made her waist a bit bigger)
    2010-02-2701-45-36.jpg

Mmm ok i'll work with that. 3.9 (almost a 4 XD)5

*edited* 4/5 final lol
    edited February 2010
    Options
    oh dear um.. I have nothing more to say. Lol.

I turn up the game settings all the way so I dont see what you mean by turn up the settings. So um unless you are going to explain to me what you mean please do not reply to this message ^_^

I hope I don't sound rude im just getting a little annoyed at the fact that you expect me to knowb:surrender.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I turn up the game settings all the way so I dont see what you mean by turn up the settings. So um unless you are going to explain to me what you mean please do not reply to this message ^_^

I hope I don't sound rude im just getting a little annoyed at the fact that you expect me to knowb:surrender.

You gonna accept the 4 or not -_-
    edited February 2010
    Options
    You gonna accept the 4 or not -_-

What so now that im dissagreeing your going to change my rating? Also im not talking about rating im talking about settings here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

What so now that im dissagreeing your going to change my rating? Also im not talking about rating im talking about settings here.

I was giving you a four because of the second picture! You know what.. I give up on you.. New photo anyone? please?
  • Vintersun - Sanctuary
    Vintersun - Sanctuary Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Here comes a pic of my main characther:

2010-02-2617-53-59.jpg

Would have loved to resize the image to a better size but don't have any tool to fix that on this computer.
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)Gotta Love Bunnies!
    edited February 2010
    Options
    I was giving you a four because of the second picture! You know what.. I give up on you.. New photo anyone? please?

See now your getting very rude. Why do you even bother to post here if all your going to do is pick on people. Also I don't need your ratings seeing as how you like to pick on me.

Edit: Vintersun I give her a 5/5 she looks like such an adorable bunny girl ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Here comes a pic of my main characther:

2010-02-2617-53-59.jpg

Would have loved to resize the image to a better size but don't have any tool to fix that on this computer.

Awesome detail is what i llike and she looks a like bottle of some good medicne hahaha 5/5 Good work.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options

See now your getting very rude. Why do you even bother to post here if all your going to do is pick on people. Also I don't need your ratings seeing as how you like to pick on me.

Edit: Vintersun I give her a 5/5 she looks like such an adorable bunny girl ^_^

LOOK I SAID I LKED YOUR PIC. IT GOT a 3.9/5. YOU TOOK ANOTHER PHOTO WHCH I LIKED EVEN MORE SO I CHANGED IT TO A FOUR... IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? THAT CLERIC IS AWESOME.

Shoulda went to school maybe they had a brainwash on common sense.
  • Reijimuyi - Sanctuary
    Reijimuyi - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    LOOK I SAID I LKED YOUR PIC. IT GOT a 3.9/5. YOU TOOK ANOTHER PHOTO WHCH I LIKED EVEN MORE SO I CHANGED IT TO A FOUR... IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND??? THAT CLERIC IS AWESOME.

Wow, what's so hard about accepting a rating seriously. Nobody's tryin to offend the dude
    edited February 2010
    Options

Whats your damage seriously your being really rude to me. I never really cared about the ratings you gave me and I was perfectly happy with them, all I wanted to know was what you ment by settings seriously how hard is it to explain what you mean instead of changing the subject to ratings then going on to insult me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Shidaoya In Timberfield ^_^

2010-02-2613-03-24.jpg

2010-02-2613-03-40.jpg
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Whats your damage seriously your being really rude to me. I never really cared about the ratings you gave me and I was perfectly happy with them, all I wanted to know was what you ment by settings seriously how hard is it to explain what you mean instead of changing the subject to ratings then going on to insult me.

Well yeah w/e floats your boat sugar buns...Moving on to the next person.