Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear
    XXKimikoXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,569 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just small features that everyone probably enjoys are missing. Plus, no hair texture. D'8 Or facial hair.

Small features.....like make up? Also tide borns with facial features................OH GOD now thats funnyb:laugh
    Thanks for the siggy Dorset
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

-Currently residing in the real world-
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    at ali, i love the new fah and hairstyle.. lookz moar hardcore.. altho i like the softer one moar personally, but i still give it a 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Hey guys, good to see such a long running thread :)

Here's mine:

20100203160537.png

And I found out about the ridiculousness that happened here a few pages ago and cleaned things up. In the future, please PM me if things get out of hand, k?

Thanks!
    edited February 2010
    Options

Here's mine:

20100203160537.png

And I found out about the ridiculousness that happened here a few pages ago and cleaned things up. In the future, please PM me if things get out of hand, k?

Thanks!

Ok i'll make sure to pm you if anything bad comes up on this thread.............is your girl single Kimi needs a new play mate all of hers just seem to dissapear after a while b:laughI give her a 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Once upon a time I had a dirty little secret but then I took it to the dry cleanersb:laugh

• BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options

Here's mine:

20100203160537.png

Thanks!

b:shocked Wow what happened? I haven't been so active in this part of the forums recently so I'm not so up to date right now...

And wow, your character... Have to say, I would give you a 4/5 because your a GM and I'd hate to get you mad but to be honest a 3.5/5... Theres just something wrong with the face somewhere in my opinion of course.

I love the hair and the nose and lips look pretty nice, but the jaw and the eyes... Try a more thinner eyeliner maybe and then it might balance out the rest of the face shape! b:cute

But otherwise, nice character besides those tiny parts xD b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Grippieluver - Lost City
    Grippieluver - Lost City Posts: 9,807 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    well.. hope beat me to it... i competely agree with her b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Thankiez to Dorset for the sig!

MagicHamsta will remain in our hearts forever

P.S. I am a female venomancer ^^ I know it's rare, isn't it?
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    No one rated me *cough* b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • Bublee - Heavens Tear
    Bublee - Heavens Tear Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol this thread has been trolled good and proper lately. Made for an entertaining read however b:chuckle

Here is my archer after her makeover. I'll be the first to admit that she's not perfect, but I think I'm pretty happy with the overall result. What I'm not happy with can be tweaked later

11qn7ye.png

290vcs5.png

5/5 nice look :)
    [SIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/m8d10j.gif[/SIGPIC]
    If you would like me to make you a siggy, send me a pm. ;)
  • Shidaoya - Sanctuary
    Shidaoya - Sanctuary Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    This is Shidaoya BladeMaster Beauty(Sheed-Ow-Yaa)

2010-02-2513-50-53.jpg

Closed her Eyes ^_^
    2010-02-2513-49-36-1.jpg

2010-02-2513-49-17.jpg
  • Dashiko - Sanctuary
    Dashiko - Sanctuary Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @shidaoya

Another Novaphilon contestant? Why have we never seen you? ANYWAY, WOW...That's all 4/5 and you can clearly see why i say that Shidao

P.S you can slightly lower the size of her head it's 4/5 because its too big, otherwise 5/5.
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's just the Dashiko.ini with a few mods, no? The series of pics crack me up:
    "anyone around? no?" *PARP* "wasn't me!"

Only thing that really bothers me about her is the :( face. Why so sad?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • failerpwnd
    failerpwnd Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    she looks like ivy from soul calibur.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    KiAngelo - Sanctuary Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    That's just the Dashiko.ini with a few mods, no? The series of pics crack me up:

i hate to agree with people outside of sanctuary server but Shidao, you knocked off of Dashiko way too much. But it's still a 5/5.

@Ophida
    Also, I highly doubt that's Dashiko dual weilding hammers when she's a pure arcane venomancer. (She holds ancient arbor in her last picsb:chuckle)

Use your head next time kthxbye
  • devahazu
    devahazu Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sanctuary is turnng into more of a sanctuary haha. Look how nice she looks.

Lol wow and she does look like ivy a bit, just a bit shorter and less mean lookng. Every character doesn't have to smile, why doesn't everyone realize that?
  • devahazu
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @shidaoya

Another Novaphilon contestant? Why have we never seen you? ANYWAY, WOW...That's all 4/5 and you can clearly see why i say that Shidao

P.S you can slightly lower the size of her head it's 4/5 because its too big, otherwise 5/5.

SHE LOOKS LIKE YOUb:shocked

Got a fan already? XD
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    @Ophida
    Also, I highly doubt that's Dashiko dual weilding hammers when she's a pure arcane venomancer. (She holds ancient arbor in her last picsb:chuckle)

Use your head next time kthxbye

She said Dashiko.ini . . the char design file not the char . . . sarcastically saying someone basically copied Dashiko and made a few minor changes . . . which is basically the same thing you said.

Use your head next time, k?

And to be on topic : I'll be nice and say I don't care for the char design and leave it at that. 2/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • Marista - Lost City
    Marista - Lost City Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    4/5. Fash isn't to my tastes, but very well executed. ^^

2z4xq1c.png

2qa5zzn.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    So, I heard HA veno is the way to go? :3
  • Luhste - Sanctuary
    Luhste - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Shidao That's some nice detail, She does look lke Dashiko but i doubt an InI was copied. Why? because i doubt they live together to have that kind of contact or access to each other's data.

5/5 she's sexy.
  • devahazu
    edited February 2010
    Options

LOL MODS OR NOT, Shidao Out does Dashiko by a longshot!

Sanc's new hottest girl, but i think i still Like Vaquera lol

PS:
    Hell, i think she outdoes most of anyone i've seen so far, THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS and it aint just sanc girls.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    She said Dashiko.ini . . the char design file not the char . . . sarcastically saying someone basically copied Dashiko and made a few minor changes . . . which is basically the same thing you said.

And to be on topic : I'll be nice and say I don't care for the char design and leave it at that. 2/5

Sorry bub gonna have to turn it back on you, .ini's don't cope with all races. *facepalms your face* Example Dashiko, could make a character on her computer and save her settings, Shidaoya gets on Dashiko's computer and makes a BLADEMASTER, I bet your life on this game and a permaban to your butt, that you can't select the untamed ini settings for Dashiko also how could she do it?????Bhow could she copy?????

This girl designed her char from scratch probably in favor of Dashiko, Why?

Offtopic rant:
    Hell if i know? Even if they "look" the same Shidao still makes a difference in this thread, rather than these ugly googley eyed, anime sucked up characters. Personally the front of this thread and the most recent ones are the best. Rest of the chicks are ugly

And to be on topic: Shidaoya's Hot whoever your girl is, is not, now start with me. I dare you.
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just a few pictures of my Grav <3

2010-02-1012-51-35.jpg
    2010-02-2012-50-37.jpg
    2010-01-1014-05-46.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Sorry bub gonna have to turn it back on you, .ini's don't cope with all races. *facepalms your face* Example Dashiko, could make a character on her computer and save her settings, Shidaoya gets on Dashiko's computer and makes a BLADEMASTER, I bet your life on this game and a permaban to your butt, that you can't select the untamed ini settings for Dashiko also how could she do it?????Bhow could she copy?????

This girl designed her char from scratch probably in favor of Dashiko, Why?

. . . sarcastically saying someone basically copied Dashiko and made a few minor changes . . .

Either your grasp of the English language is fairly weak, or you didn't read my post before you responded, champ.

Try re-reading what I wrote - as I basically said the same thing you countered me with.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shockedPeople please don`t fight take it to pms if neededb:surrender Or make a new thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Either your grasp of the English language is fairly weak, or you didn't read my post before you responded, champ.

Try re-reading what I wrote - as I basically said the same thing you countered me with.

Sorry your emphasis was weak in your first comment. You still made it sound like (and "sarcastically" isn't a big turn around word probably took it as a nother meaning.) She took the save file as if dashiko's exact succbus design was on her screen and just changed it.

Be more direct and pick someone to defend,flame or if you're gonna be neutral keep the comments neutral. I understand fully what you meant. So i apologize.
  • KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    b:shockedPeople please don`t fight take it to pms if neededb:surrender Or make a new thread

Lol you again, yeah sorry. what are ya comments on shidao?
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Lol you again, yeah sorry. what are ya comments on shidao?

Yes me again and I have no comment. Also im asking you not to fight cause Frankie warned us not to fight and if anything does start to tell him about it so it can be resolved fast.

Let it be known I patrol this thread consistantly so expect to see me a lot on here unless im taking a break from the forums b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Yes me again and I have no comment. Also im asking you not to fight cause Frankie warned us not to fight and if anything does start to tell him about it so it can be resolved fast.

Let it be known I patrol this thread consistantly so expect to see me a lot on here unless im taking a break from the forums b:laugh

So i try to be nice yet you throw a warning and a threat at me? Yeah alright i see how it is. I'll "patrol" your patrolling duty since you wanna be such a prick honeybun. Again, i tried to be nice. I talked to you without any insult or reckolection (not sure if you spell it that way) of what i may have said in the past. But you got that chip on your shoulder still? Mkay. I understand. I'm aware of what "frankie" said. So yeah i'll keep in mind that we're enemies. But honestly i don't hold grudges.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    so i try to be nice yet you throw a warning and a threat at me?

Im not threatening you im telling you Frankie warned us to behave and if any fighting starts to tell him so it can be solved right away meaning before it gets out of hand like last time. Now if I said stop arguing or ill tell Frakie then id be threatening you but I didnt say that. I was just telling you that Frakie warned us to behave. I don`t want this thread to be locked so im just trying to make sure people know Frakie already gave us a warning.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• KiAngelo - Sanctuary
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Im not threatening you im telling you Frankie warned us to behave and if any fighting starts to tell him so it can be solved right away meaning before it gets out of hand like last time. Now if I said stop arguing or ill tell Frakie then id be threatening you but I didnt say that. I was just telling you that Frakie warned us to behave. I don`t want this thread to be locked so im just trying to make sure people know Frakie already gave us a warning.

Oh sorry you weren't talking to me, when you had my statement QUOTED. Oh my bad must've been talking to the other KiAngelo who doesn't hold any grudges to suck ups. My bad. Again, drop it i apologized twice, once to you and the other guy. Forgive and forget.
    edited February 2010
    Options
    Just a few pictures of my Grav <3

2010-02-1012-51-35.jpg
    2010-02-2012-50-37.jpg
    2010-01-1014-05-46.jpg

I give her a 4/5 the only thing I dont like are the way the ears stick out like that and I find the lips to be a little to thick other then that she`s hotb:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]