Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wolf_kittyj, @last posting I actually really like her. She's really cute looking and doesn't really strike me as a preset right away. I do agree with her lips being a little too big tho. I suggest making them smaller in width and maybe the eyebrows need some attention too? If you've noticed the ends of them. 3.5/5 :3
    @cleric awhile back. I like the second colors more, all in all she looks tons better than the first one. 4/5 for second one and 2/5 for the first one. The eyebrows were really weird which threw off her whole face in the first one :(

Zanny, I like your eyeshadow b:laugh 4/5 cus his lips need to be bigger!

Eiria, @second post I really like that hair on her O_O and her eyes are really awesome. Lips are my favourite thing and her lips are really nice. Personally I love the colors, i've yet to see that hair color on someone 5/5

Lady_Dyanna, I like the pink hair :3 You don't run into it often enough (my cleric has pink hair). The second one would be so cute with the pink lipped preset, she'd look like a bubble gum ball! I wont give a rating since you wanted to know which to go with and I suggest what I just said.

Onlydolly, I can't really see her. But from what I can see, I think she's cute. I'll postpone a rating til later.

_Perses_, I actually really like her! The only thing I would change is making her lips bigger. Her eyes are pretty even tho they're glitched 4/5

Xainou, I have to agree with perses, the hair throws off her whole look. :c Try with a different one maybe? I'll give a rating later if you decide to. Other than that, I'd make her lips bigger if she was mine, lol. I like her eyebrows a lot :3

Made over my wizard!

fvhgjp.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thank you for the rating ^^
    I really like your psy! :]
    Tbh though, the look I like the most out of these is the second to last look with black hair. I think she looks elegant and mysterious.

I thought my seekers color choice looked really plain and kinda bleached looking too. What do you think of this look instead?
    2012-02-0518-23-50-1-1.jpg

The INI. Give meh D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lvling my sin right now when she's 100 ima start on unfinished projects seeker/wizy. i've posted my seeker bfor but i dont think i've posted my wizy yet. x.x'

my older seeker had light purple hair. light purple eyes. and she had a sweeter look. jsut changed her look a lil still kept the same hair.

2012-02-0622-59-06.jpg

wizzy old look is pink hair same color as seeker with black eyes/makeup. but this is wut i want for her.

2012-02-0623-46-58.jpg

ajiuo- very cute char. i like the lips. I think if she had a different eye color it would fit her better. but that's jsut me. i think the cougar hair fit her very well. i like the face shape with it.

wolf_kitty- yes i think the lips are big for her face. i think it is also too close the the chin?

zanryu- ur char looks sad. but he is very nice looking withthe suit and the hair peice.

lady_dyana- i like the 4th pic down. she looks the best there. she looks quite nice even without the eg eyes. some chars just doesnt look best with eg eyes.

onlydolly- it would be better to rate if u had a closer pic to look at ur char. she looks very cute from the pic u posted.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wolf_kittyj, @last posting I actually really like her. She's really cute looking and doesn't really strike me as a preset right away. I do agree with her lips being a little too big tho. I suggest making them smaller in width and maybe the eyebrows need some attention too? If you've noticed the ends of them. 3.5/5 :3
    @cleric awhile back. I like the second colors more, all in all she looks tons better than the first one. 4/5 for second one and 2/5 for the first one. The eyebrows were really weird which threw off her whole face in the first one :(

Zanny, I like your eyeshadow b:laugh 4/5 cus his lips need to be bigger!

Eiria, @second post I really like that hair on her O_O and her eyes are really awesome. Lips are my favourite thing and her lips are really nice. Personally I love the colors, i've yet to see that hair color on someone 5/5

Lady_Dyanna, I like the pink hair :3 You don't run into it often enough (my cleric has pink hair). The second one would be so cute with the pink lipped preset, she'd look like a bubble gum ball! I wont give a rating since you wanted to know which to go with and I suggest what I just said.

Onlydolly, I can't really see her. But from what I can see, I think she's cute. I'll postpone a rating til later.

_Perses_, I actually really like her! The only thing I would change is making her lips bigger. Her eyes are pretty even tho they're glitched 4/5

Xainou, I have to agree with perses, the hair throws off her whole look. :c Try with a different one maybe? I'll give a rating later if you decide to. Other than that, I'd make her lips bigger if she was mine, lol. I like her eyebrows a lot :3

Made over my wizard!

fvhgjp.png

No matter what I try that black eyeshadow-like whatever it is won't go away >.> Halpz me fix it b:sad
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Do you see "So and So's husband" above me head? b:sin

No, I dont see. b:sad
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    No matter what I try that black eyeshadow-like whatever it is won't go away >.> Halpz me fix it b:sad

You mean the eyeshadow on your char? Well you have to have eyeshadow, which is dumb for male characters, lol. My suggestion would go into the INI files, copy your skin color and paste it on the "Eye Color" one, it should match or be really close, i'd assume?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    2012-02-0516-21-46-1.jpg

This. Is. b:shocked I'd give rate 14/10.
    Take off your clothes. Nao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    onlydolly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    24waqtc.jpg

Better? b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • onlydolly
    edited February 2012
    23mlye8.jpg

^Yey my new baby fish b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    onlydolly wrote: »
    24waqtc.jpg

Better? b:surrender

I'm just gonna say 2/5 cause it really creeps me out for some reason....

Can't tell if it's the eyes, face, hair, or the shirt....just something (or possibly a combo of them) makes me really want to kill that character on sight >.<
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lvling my sin right now when she's 100 ima start on unfinished projects seeker/wizy. i've posted my seeker bfor but i dont think i've posted my wizy yet. x.x'

my older seeker had light purple hair. light purple eyes. and she had a sweeter look. jsut changed her look a lil still kept the same hair.

2012-02-0622-59-06.jpg

wizzy old look is pink hair same color as seeker with black eyes/makeup. but this is wut i want for her.

2012-02-0623-46-58.jpg

ajiuo- very cute char. i like the lips. I think if she had a different eye color it would fit her better. but that's jsut me. i think the cougar hair fit her very well. i like the face shape with it.

wolf_kitty- yes i think the lips are big for her face. i think it is also too close the the chin?

zanryu- ur char looks sad. but he is very nice looking withthe suit and the hair peice.

lady_dyana- i like the 4th pic down. she looks the best there. she looks quite nice even without the eg eyes. some chars just doesnt look best with eg eyes.

onlydolly- it would be better to rate if u had a closer pic to look at ur char. she looks very cute from the pic u posted.

bumping this cos people completely skipped over me.

onlydolly- ur veno's lips are too wide in compairason to her face and nose. that's the only thing i would change about her.
  • Neychii - Dreamweaver
    Neychii - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm awfully curious, I think my sin is very pretty, but I worry she's too close to the preset. I'd love to see what everyone else thinks of her. b:surrender
    2012-02-0917-58-30.jpg
  • Catherine - Harshlands
    Catherine - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Susylu: Your veno looks very beautiful, but I agree with the others and think you should add some color to her for contrast. Otherwise she looks perfect. 9/10

Your sin looks great! I give her a 10/10, I specially loving the lips.

Baby_pho: 10/10 for the veno I think she looks great, and the hair preset you used looks great on her. It's not often I see that hair preset looking good on a character.

6/10 I think your seeker looks gentle and pretty. There is something about the eyebrows that isn't working for me though.

6/10 for the wizzy. The hair/skin color skin isn't working for me. I don't think there's enough contrast to make that color blonde match the skin tone.
    SerenityMare: 8/10 I think she looks great, except maybe making the eyes less wide. But overall I'm loving the seriousness about her.

Xainou: 7/10 Your seeker looks good, except maybe putting the eyes closer together, they seem too far apart. I like the playful vibe her expression gives.

_Perses_: 5/10 I'd have to see what she looks like with better graphics to give her a better rating. The proportions looks good, and her face looks pretty even with the discoloration.

Wolf_kittyj: I think she looks better and more unique with the blonde and pink eyes. She looks ordinary with the brown combination. 9/10 for the blonde/pink combo.

7/10 for your sin. I think if you change the eyebrows she'll look better. The way they are now take away from the gentle look the rest of the face has.

onlydolly: 5/10 for the veno. I agree with Baby_pho, her lips are too wide for her face. Big eyes and big lips don't work well together. If the eyes are big then make the lips smaller so that the face is better balanced.

7/10 for the sin. I like the color scheme for it but it still looks a little too presetty.

Eiria: 10/10 for your seeker! I think she looks amazing. She has a sensual vibe around her that draws attention.

Lady_dyanna: I like the first look you posted of your psy (black hair blue eyes). I think of all the looks you posted it works best.

Zanryu: 8/10 I think your bm looks great and I agree with you about fixing the eye shadow. The fashion completes his look and complements him very well.

Ajiuo: 7/10 I thinkk she looked better with the red hair :p. The red eyes would look better in a darker shade of red I think.

Neychii: 7/10 you're right your sin looks very pretty. I find that the color scheme is a little too ordinary though and that you can get away with being a little more extravagant and give her more flair.

Here's my wizzy :) just wanted to know what you guys think of her and what could be worked on. She's supposed to be an ogre btw thus the green skin :D.

2012-02-0922-12-59-1.jpg

2012-02-0922-11-21-1.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • foxybetty
    foxybetty Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    it's so cute :X i love it :D b:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Neychii
    What about giving her more color to the skin, and maybe brown eyes? :3 would look really nice on her i think. I love that hair btw ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Decided to make a psy. * O * I don't think I'll play her but I do like to customize new characters, altho these fish can be hard to make... b:surrender
    I did my best with her trying to make her not so presety, and this is the best I can get without making her ugly in my eyes.
    dpvabk.png

Ratings hmmm
    Catherine, first off, thanks for rating my wizard. I liked the red hair, too, but I have mostly all pure-red fash and the red was too much, so I made her eyes red. I'd go with a darker shade but the only "reddish" colors you can get on the spectrum is orangey reds and pink reds, which I don't want. b:surrender
    As for your wizard, I really like her face, esp the eyebrows and lips (puppy dog eyes are my favorite, wouldn't say trademark, since I don't always use them, but my archer had them for a LONG time) Not a fan of the skintone tho. 4.5/5

Baby_pho, thanks for the rating :3 as for your seeker, I'd have to give her a 3/5. Her chin looks like it needs pushed up a little towards the lips and there's something about the eyebrows that seems weird. I really like the colours and the eyes, tho. :D
    Your wizard hmmm. I am not a fan of that eyeshadow hahah. It's really weird looking on any character that was ever made tbh. I think she would look 10x better without it. 3.5/5 for now. I'm a big fan of her lips/color

Anyone without ratings is because you didn't have the manners to rate anyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Eiria - Dreamweaver
    Eiria - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    First off, WOW. Thank you everyone for all the wonderful comments and ratings. I put a lot of time into making my character, so Im glad you all like her as much as I do. b:cute

Speaking of my seeker, what do you guys think of the fash on her? Should I keep it or try something else?
    2012-02-1018-03-45-1.jpg

Ajiuo:
    I absolutely love your psy. Her big eyes are so cute!I like the way the markings on her body compliment her hair color. I also really love her mouth shape. but I feel like her eyebrows are a little too high up. 4.5/5 :3

Catherine:
    I like the fact that your character is original. I have never seen a character that was purposefully meant to be an ogre. Thats a pretty cool idea! ^^ Her face is super cute, and Im digging the red hair. 4/5 :3

Neychii:
    I love her! She looks like she could be a real person! She's perfect! Though maybe a different eye color would be nice. Maybe a light caramel brown? 5/5 !

Baby_pho:
    Seeker: I like her eyes. To me they seem a little cat like..in a good way though! :3 She looks very young,though. The only thing I would change is the eye color. Other than that shes really cute ^^. 3.5/5
    Wizz: I like the color combo you used for your wizz, though im not a fan of the eyeshadow. It kind of clashes with her eye color. Also her nose is a bit pointy, but she still looks very nice overall. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamweaver:
    Eiria -- BM
    Willoh -- Seeker
    Wooper -- Assasin
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    2ccupgp.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChellyBell - Heavens Tear
    ChellyBell - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This is a new look I have for my Cleric, I don't really have the time to look threw *counts*....Like 100 pages I have missed so I will just be rating this page. :) Ajiuo your Psy. looks a bit sad maybe give her a little more of a smile? 3/5 Eiria I myself don't really like that fashion so I say try something else. Ammieee your Sin looks a lot like all of the other male Sins 2/5. Here is my Cleric. :)
    2012-01-2216-30-54.jpg
    2012-01-2921-49-27.jpg
  • onlydolly
    edited February 2012
    2lpem0.jpg

^How can I do Mystic with those lips?! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Page 666 ftw <3

Finally i got my forum title :D oh, and i'll post a screeie of Ziraia soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Eiria: Nice seeker you got here. I'm not a fan of the school girl outfit but it does fits your seeker's style tho, so it's pretty nice on her. Hmm, Maybe I'd make her a lil smile, cause she looks a bit sad :o Otherwise, really cool. 8.5/10

Ammiee: Like Chelly said, your sin really looks common :/

ChellyBell: Awesooooome ! \o/ Your cleric is really very pretty, well done ! 9.5/10, nothing else to add :p (and very nice stardust dress btw)

onlydolly: Hmm, the lines of her cheek are pretty weird, maybe you should keep on playing with the cheek bones settings til her cheek look more... "natural" I'd say, idk how to express the issue :o And her eyes a bit too wide open as well :o Otherwise, nice idea and I love the colors. 7/10

Here's my BM ! b:cute
    2uh7imv.jpg
  • Atake - Raging Tide
    Atake - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @Asthariel
    I like your bm, shes really hot! I love how her eyeshadow match her hair. Her face shape is great. 8/10 :)

@Eiria
    I love your seeker. I dont know what to say, 'cause she looks perfect! Good job. 10/10
    -- I dont know about the fash, I think it looks a bit too childish for her, she look mature and I think she would suit something more elegant or sexy ^^

And hi all! Been a long while since I've posted in this thread.. I recently made a new preset for both my cleric and my archer.
    2012-02-1117-02-03.jpg

I also recently made a male preset.
    2012-02-1117-13-55.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Atake, 5/5 for your female preset. I just love your characters, esp the lips on them. :3 That has to be my favourite part.
    4.5/5 for the male preset, since I love full lips even on males lol. He's still really nice and you did a really good job on him, esp since not a lot of people can make a decent male b:laugh

Chellybell, 3/5 for your cleric. She looks really nice but her eyes might need rotated down a little.. gives her this weird stare and her chin either needs brought up a little or her whole face down some. Other than that, she's really pretty :)

Asthariel, I can't really see her D: I like her hair color tho! :D

@onlydolly, prolly through INI files. I saw the mystic you posted in the show off your fashion thread just a bit ago, maybe PM her and ask.

I gave my psy a little makeover. :o
    10zx1mv.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    @onlydolly, prolly through INI files. I saw the mystic you posted in the show off your fashion thread just a bit ago, maybe PM her and ask.

You know, that kind of looks like tideborn makeup to me, hmm P:
    *in read-only mode, working on stuff b:quiet*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    You know, that kind of looks like tideborn makeup to me, hmm P:
    *in read-only mode, working on stuff b:quiet*

I know... which is why I said it's probably INI file stuff but I've never put TB skin on an EG so i don't know how to help her out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
  • dimthought
    dimthought Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Wow so many new ones to rate.

Havent changed mine up in quite a long time so I may or maynot post them.

Ajiuo_ love your fishes new look, and the expressions are always my fav. and I think your save to say the eyebrows are your trademark, im always jealous of them in game and in rl
    5/5

Atake+ wow she has such pretty lips, just wanna give her a big smooch, and the brown eyes are so pretty, and I always love that hair, kinda one of the best styles. only thing I could say the head seems a bit small, although it could be cause of the cleric stance in the butterfly top to. But she is beautiful 4.8/9

Asthariel= kinda hard to see the face to give a proper rating but other than that she looks pretty and the red set looks her look like a posh killer

onlydolly= wnt rate it sence ya just looking for help to make it, but I hate to say but wasnt a fan of them on tbs not a fan on them on a eg. seen one on raging tide not long ago person you picked did it alot better though

ChellyBell= Yea a cleric in a nurse uni, think they look so cute in them. I think she looks like a sweet girl, love the color of the eyes, not so much a fan of blondes but she looks good as one 4.7/5

Eiria= think I mighta rated her before if not 10/5 you really did a great char. she has this arrgoant feel to her, the school set looks nice, but she seems way to tough for it, (although Sayia was tough and your school uni too) I think hse is prefect though I wouldnt change a thing

Cathrine= 9/5 LOOOve her, Love ogres to. I tend to make my drow looking so I love to see chars like this, and the cuties face omg sweet, she could be the pide of the ogre kingdom =)

Neychii= I really like sad looking chars, a few spots kinda have the preset in them, but I aslo see the uniqueness to her, I think she is pretty, only thing I change up is the colors 4.6/5

Baby_pho= As always I like your chars, 4.6/5 seeker, I like her colors, but personally not a fan of that hair, but nice to see someone use it. 6/5 wiz I like her and I do like the eye shadow, with maybe a differnt hair style. I mean she sould look a little extraordinary she is a wiz after all, oh and I love the nse and mouth, the nose exp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aykin - Raging Tide
    Aykin - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey guys!
    I made a preset for my newly born sin, Aykin. :)
    Anything I should change?
    nz3nl.jpg
  • Exiirah - Lost City
    Exiirah - Lost City Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    -Lurks in-

Aykin you might wanna be careful with your INI edits, you can see the outline of an ear..in the TB ear.

-Lurks out- b:avoid

(will rate chars later)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aykin - Raging Tide
    Aykin - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    My mom was a human and my father a fish, ok? D: It's not my fault, i was born this way! xD
    But yeah, ok, I guess I should change some stuff