Cube of Fate Guide

Options
12345679»

Comments

• LikeEgypt - Archosaur
    LikeEgypt - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I don't get why so many people are saying that the cube of fate is a waste of time/money... maybe I just got lucky, but I just finished my first cube of fate in about 2 hours, spent maybe ~200,00 coins and came out with a level's worth of experience, a mirage and 1 million coins...
  • thankies4tankies
    thankies4tankies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    I have not try it yet, but as far as I hear, you will have to be at least level 75 to stand a chance to get to room 50.

I made it through my first try at level 52 (didn't die once). However, it COMPLETELY wiped out my funds. And I got a stupid cube crate at the end as a reward (totally sucks...right click for 1 mirage stone). I did get basically a full level out of it though.
  • Djharry - Heavens Tear
    Djharry - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Options
    great guide but i find this cube a complete waste of time and coin im lvl 100 r8/s2 and the best i have come to is room 47 .... i always end up in the pk room b:angry
  • kaizooku
    kaizooku Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Options
    I don't get why so many people are saying that the cube of fate is a waste of time/money... maybe I just got lucky, but I just finished my first cube of fate in about 2 hours, spent maybe ~200,00 coins and came out with a level's worth of experience, a mirage and 1 million coins...

neva finished game but i also get lucky i think always come up wid 2-3m per time
This discussion has been closed.