Cube of Fate Guide

Options

Comments

• SerenityMare - Dreamweaver
    SerenityMare - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,211 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I went in the cube and did some rooms but then I went out and logged off. When I came back in, I couldn't find a puzzle cube or even get one from the NPC like I did the first time. When I talk to the Room 1 teleporter it asks me for Dice Tickets and a Puzzle Cube. I have tickets just not the Puzzle cube. Anyway to get it without using the forges or trading dies?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Flaunt - Dreamweaver
    Flaunt - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I got a 5million excitement card on my first ever run yesterday. I couldn't believe it! I didn't make it to the end though. I picked up a bomb and then ended up in the last robber card room. But I can't complain!
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Options
    I went in the cube and did some rooms but then I went out and logged off. When I came back in, I couldn't find a puzzle cube or even get one from the NPC like I did the first time. When I talk to the Room 1 teleporter it asks me for Dice Tickets and a Puzzle Cube. I have tickets just not the Puzzle cube. Anyway to get it without using the forges or trading dies?

I might be wrong, but if you quit the cube and exit it, you can't restart it, and basically you lose all the progress.
    You need to wait until next day to do it.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • sardonia4
    sardonia4 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Just cleared it on my first run at level 45. Was not too bad. Got lucky probably with dice rolls etc. Didn't make any money off it though. Cost me about 200K and 24 dice tickets. Not too bad I thought to see what it was like. Could of probably made money if I were to set up a cat shop and sell both the robber and bully cards I got since I landed in both of those rooms. However, I wanted to finish it once to see what i was like. Got a couple of my pets leveled up too which really helped.

So all in all it was interesting. Might not go back for a little while but it was interesting.
  • gnaxcide
    gnaxcide Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    can anybody say that he actually got a benefit from that cube??

i got a mill a **** load of chips and stuff in my 50s
    its possible and some things are hard but its totally random
  • darcianiisa
    darcianiisa Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    swgs wrote: »
    I have not try it yet, but as far as I hear, you will have to be at least level 75 to stand a chance to get to room 50.

A lvl 55 veno can run the whole cube in about an hour if she's lucky b:pleased
  • DrHook - Lost City
    DrHook - Lost City Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    A lvl 55 veno can run the whole cube in about an hour if she's lucky b:pleased

A lvl 40 anything can run the cube in 10 minutes if there lucky.
  • denissediaz
    denissediaz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    are some auto clickers in this game oder notb:dirty
  • denissediaz
    denissediaz Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    good server
  • penguinism
    penguinism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dont bother... cube of fate was misnamed for cube ofmayhem,,, i spent 8 hours in there lost 1.3m and came out with nothing.... didnt get past room 34

what are you talking about? im level 63 on my barb adn ive made it to the end twice as well as made money. You just need to know what you are doing
  • ormathon
    ormathon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Im always entering the cube with like 100+ dice tickets (5.5k ea from catshops) and 30+ do all cards.
    If i get stuck in a robber/bully room, i just exchange the do alls to the card from the npc. I always finish my cube runs in less then an hour. Dont really care about what i get in there aslong as i dont get any nasty rooms.

Oh and im a 80 archer, started running cube at 74. Hp charmed ofc. It was no problem getting to room 50. Most of the really nasty rooms you can bypass.
  • penguinism
    penguinism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    why is room 37 great luck marked a good room? Its a terrible room one of my least favorites
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What time does cube reset after completion? Is it same time as all other dailies or exactly 24 hours after completing?
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • damnedmag
    damnedmag Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What time does cube reset after completion? Is it same time as all other dailies or exactly 24 hours after completing?
    It is reseting as all dailies but for example y can complete one Cube run on 23-55 server time, then wait for 00-00 and again get your Order and start again

But there is also one moment, if y will complete y Cube run after 00-00 server time, and start the second run, y will be imprizoned in 50 room and wont get y prize)) until the next reset time)
  • gravitypain
    gravitypain Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lucky me! i got a badge of dexterityb:laugh
    lvl 45 venomancer, first run lvl 43
  • Kersplop - Archosaur
    Kersplop - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    in room 6 Open Sesame if the boss is taking your life down to fast just run up and hit him a few tomes then run back to the corner that you start in ans meditate he cant reach that far with his aoe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When all else fails...go afk.
  • bakubakubasu
    bakubakubasu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Don't use this guide. Alot of stuff is missing which will cost you in the end.
  • blightbringer1
    blightbringer1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Options
    the cube all depends on what numbers are on you dice - my barb got through it multiple times in the level 40 range.

level 54 today with 1o or 12 percent xp bar full - finished cube and dinged 55
    spent 30 ish dice tickets cause i had to pay 10 twice, had good rolls was in room 44 and rolled a 6. prolly took 30 mins.

i go on cube runs for quick leveling but it will cost coin most often, the write up is accurate .

if they do christmas event kill lots of snowmen - they drop tickets

my completation rate is prolly around 50 percent or more but you gotta have dice tickets, pots for damage 100 sec, i bring a couple do all cards and like milllion coin incase you have to buy multiple 200k.
  • FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver
    FnBaronHero - Dreamweaver Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    room 48 is 15, not 10 chests, but was my first time through cube and apart from that your guide was flawless. thank you :D
  • TankedBeast - Lost City
    TankedBeast - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Did the Cube.. It sucked.. Took me a couple hours.. But, it was my first time.. Got 1m xp.. Now worth the time 80+ i'd say.. just do a frost run or ur bh.. haha
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Leader of Sangnati (Latin for Blood Born/Nation)
    We can be your best friend... Or your worst enemy...
    Which would you prefer?
    b:sin
    100 Sage/Vit/Tank Barb
    101 Demon/Fist/5.0 BM
    Yes, 5.0 really is OP. Yet, I still got it... b:chuckle
  • Alphae - Lost City
    Alphae - Lost City Posts: 1,512 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    if you know what you're doing and you get lucky, cube can not only be worth it for the exp, but profitable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MojoRisen - Sanctuary
    MojoRisen - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Did room 27 Ad Listening room change???
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is there a guide for rooms 51-60?

Can't seem to find one. b:sad
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Is there a guide for rooms 51-60?

Can't seem to find one. b:sad

Cube Puzzle 51~60
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Thrieya - Lost City
    Thrieya - Lost City Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Options
    As a wizzy, I've been able to complete the Cube around 4-5 times(b:victory), but I don't do it that often. I can't honestly say I've ever made any money from it, and the EXP received isn't worth the time and money you're gambling, considering you can run Frosts to level. Personally, the Cube is just a fun way to pass the time, since everything you get from it can be accquired through other means.
  • Foxxyyproxy - Raging Tide
    Foxxyyproxy - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Exactly The Cube of Fate dungeon is new for me I started to learn it at 80 lvl:D but it is not so late for me for leveling my pets easily at room 4 with lvl 150 weak mobs with 10 hp:D

I could lvl my Glacial walker and Kowlin at there easily at 1 hour hunt and 1 lvl for Glacial Walker b:victory That is the easiest way to lvl my pets.
    Nice Guide and I saved that page to computer for learn many more things on it Thnx for infos...
  • razorblades21
    razorblades21 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Had to comment on this!
    The cube is possibly the best place you can ever go. Gets me a heap of exp!
    I recommend being 75+ purely so you can use crab meat jiaozis (luck token items) to survive all the 100 sec stand rooms. i have NEVER lost any money in the cube (sell robber cards and lucky boxes).
    tbh the only rooms that can destroy you are 14, 27 (this room is bugged occasionally) 34 and 45 (if you have a timer on you from room 44) b:victory
    Good Luck!
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    First time ever doing the cube today, kept failing and dying, took me around 5-6 hours to get to room 50. Your guide helped so much. Also, I got an Excitement Card!! on my first try too!

%1 chance to get a card worth 5mil and I got it! Thank you so much for this guide!

I'm so happy about this because usually i'm never this lucky, haha.
  • FrozenPhire - Lost City
    FrozenPhire - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    5-6 hours?? wth b:shockedb:shocked

Cube takes me about 30min to do :)
  • Seylia - Heavens Tear
    Seylia - Heavens Tear Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    5-6 hours?? wth b:shockedb:shocked

Cube takes me about 30min to do :)

Yeah, re-did it again today, lol, took me like 45 minutes. Guess my luck yesterday was wonky.
This discussion has been closed.