Options

Comments

• darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @Boza_Mishica

We are looking into it for you.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hi I got a problem! I have lvl3 Tailoring, and I made 10 robe parts at Archosaur Tailor at (522 648), and I got 0% Tailoring exp! I mean I would not mind doing it again, if only I did not spend many pretty much mats for my level: 10 Rough Lumber, 10 Orange Jade, 10 Hard Rim Muslins(20 Silk Threads, 20 Coal, 20 Purified Oil)! Now that aint exactly cheap for my level! Now Im sure I made corect equipment, so that aint it!

For others: Don't tailor at this location!

So does anyone read this????? I mean how hard can it be for GMs to test it, and check my acc log to see for them selves? And are there ever GMs in-game that actualy answer the call for GM button?
    Based on the materials you've listed, you were crafting level 2 Mystique Robes, which would not grant experience at level 3. The level 3 robes are the Sunsprite's Warmth.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Mononoke - Heavens Tear
    Mononoke - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Hello b:bye

I just killed Empyrean Slither and I looked in the quest log to find that the quest for Empyrean Slither gone.

I don't remember "Trash"ing it.

Anyway I went to Tusk Town Priest to see if I can return the quest but in vain. b:shocked

Is there anyway that I can get that EXP or somehow return the quest without doing it all over again??

I couldn't get the quest from the priest anyways....b:cry

Thank you for your time in advance.

Momonoke
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Mononoke isn't that the quest for the Sacred Seal of Earth? You should have already got the questitem and the exp for the quest. That is how it worked for me anyway the moment he died the quest finished.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mononoke - Heavens Tear
    Mononoke - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    To aryannamage

Maybe... it happened too fast and I don't remember..
    As long as I got the EXP I am supposed to get it's OK.

Thanks for your comment.

Mononoke
  • Nainiv - Sanctuary
    Nainiv - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I can not continue my ciltivation quests, the NPC doesnt give me the next quest.
    After I killed 40 Cloud Dancer Pterodactyl i visited Elder of Tears of Heaven City (471,567) and got my reward.
    The next step was to get the "Tears of Heaven City" quest from "Elder of Tears of Heaven City and then to visit Wyanet.
    The problem is that Elder doesnt want to give me that quest. b:sad
  • aryannamage
    aryannamage Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Is that lvl 39 cultivation quest? You need to die after which your questlog will update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nainiv - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    Is that lvl 39 cultivation quest? You need to die after which your questlog will update.
    I died at least 15 times since then. It's lvl 32 quest (before the dying)b:cry
  • Nainiv - Sanctuary
    edited January 2009
    Options
    ok i dont know how but i got that quest. thank youb:laugh
  • Zhao_san - Heavens Tear
    Zhao_san - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    To be specific, I just finished a quest from the "Elder of Archosaur" and once i finished the quest, I lvled to 29, I was supposed to get a cultivation quest automatically, but it has not appeared in my quest log. What should i do?
  • l1ghtn1ng36
    l1ghtn1ng36 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    After I kill a mob I sit down and meditate for a while. After this when i get up and got to attack a mob it says server error, please log out and in again and I am unable to attack. This is really annoying!!!
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    After I kill a mob I sit down and meditate for a while. After this when i get up and got to attack a mob it says server error, please log out and in again and I am unable to attack. This is really annoying!!!

This is a result of your connection becoming de-synced with the server. When this occurs, please log off and log back on (select Safe Log if you are getting a "user already logged in" message) and you should be fine after that.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if someone has the 'report bugs' screen pop up, about how long is it till we can expect an answer or fix? i am really worried about this, its never happened before, and i dont want to lose all that hard work, etc.

please tell me that this isnt the 'blue screen of death' for a character?b:sad
    Hello Everybody,

[ If you are NOT in game, and are having problems with graphics, sound, Windows, your network settings, etc; post a new thread in the Tech Support Zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • HolyInferno - Sanctuary
    HolyInferno - Sanctuary Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I AM STUCK IN ROOM 50!

I HAVE
    -2 DICE TICKETS
    -900k in coins
    -the puzzle cube
    -6 OPEN SLOTS IN INVENTORY

I DO NOT HAVE
    -judgement mark(?)
    -rolled dice

THE NPC TOOK THE BOMB I GOT IN ROOM 45 AND THAT WAS IT. HE DID NOTHING ELSE. WHAT TO DO?
    b:bye you were all swell peoples
  • kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    if someone has the 'report bugs' screen pop up, about how long is it till we can expect an answer or fix? i am really worried about this, its never happened before, and i dont want to lose all that hard work, etc.

please tell me that this isnt the 'blue screen of death' for a character?b:sad

If you received a "report bugs" window and are booted out of the game, it most likely means that your game client has crashed. This could be caused by various number of reasons. But if this only happened to you once, then I wouldn't worry about it. If this is a re-occurring theme while you are playing, I would suggest you send us a dxdiag report through our ticketing system and we can help you figure out the problem.

Don't worry about your character not saving since all the information is saved onto our servers. You should be able to log back on (check the Safe Log option before you do) and continue where you left off.
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Drazo - Heavens Tear
    Drazo - Heavens Tear Posts: 947 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    kantorek wrote: »
    This is a result of your connection becoming de-synced with the server. When this occurs, please log off and log back on (select Safe Log if you are getting a "user already logged in" message) and you should be fine after that.

Is this what happens during random, long lasting but pretty rare lag periods that we get? Because sometimes it doesn't help if I log back in and doesn't clear up 'til later, usually a few hours.
    Non-mule alts:

Drazo - Venomancer - Dreamweaver - Semi-active
    Knatami - Barbarian - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    Drazorus - Archer - Sanctuary - Inactive
    Cidemami - Cleric - Dreamweaver - Inactive
    Recilsami - Blademaster - Heavens Tear - Inactive
    DrazoThePsy - Psychic - Dreamweaver - Active
    DrazoTheSas - Assassin - Dreamweaver - Active
  • Poiss - Sanctuary
    Poiss - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    There's an autopathing bug related to the ESCAPE key. To reproduce:
    1) click on the minimap
    2) press ESCAPE to abort autopathing
    3) click on the minimap again
    4) press ESCAPE to abort autopathing

If the ESCAPE key worked in step 2, it won't work in step 4, and vice versa. This can be repeated indefinitely. If we're in the phase where the ESCAPE key doesn't work, it won't escape anything on the screen until you either click the close icon with the mouse or you reach your destination and the dialog box automatically closes.

Thanks!
  • rayniegannon
    rayniegannon Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I don't know if it is a bug, but I noticed that when I'm flying, my mana doesn't deplete anymore. It used to do it before I reached level 14, but now it doesn't do it anymore.
    (Maybe) Immortalized as Destini-Dreamweaver, aka Ivy_
  • surtr
    surtr Posts: 3,378 Perfect World Employee
    edited January 2009
    Options
    As a cleric, you will quickly reach a point where the rate at which your mp regenerates exceeds the rate at which your wings drain it.
    ==/Senior QA Lead/==

Surtr from the south wielding fire
    The gods' swords shine in the darkness, like stars in the night
    Mountains collapse into rubble and fiends shall fall
    Man walks the road to ruin as the sky splits in two

• Lizai - Sanctuary
    Lizai - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I do not know if this was posted before.

The venomancer skill Metabolic Boost has a range (at lvl 5, the range is 21.0 meters). i selected a party member, was in range of this party member, and cast the spell. the spell did not affect the selected character as expected; it affected myself.
  • lordapophis
    lordapophis Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I really need help with this one! I have been stuck on it once before, and I had to do a total re-install of my PW game.
    When I was on my wizard, I had both my action bars on the bottom of the screen (F1-F6 and 1-6). When I re-logged into my wizard again, my F1-F7 action bar went missing. I have looked high & low, but yet still cannot find the action bar. Has anyone else gone thru this problem before? This will be my 2nd time now, and I would really like to find a way to fix this for further problems. If anyone has any suggestions or any help, please do let me know. It would be greatly appreciated! TYVM
  • darthpanda16
    darthpanda16 Posts: 9,471 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    @lordapophis

You can try using Verify on the front end, or re-installing the game.
    Do you need help learning about patching the game, installing it, changing antivirus/firewall settings, changing network settings, learn how to use a computer, keeping your PC maintained and more?
    Visit our BRAND NEW Knowledge Base & Support Website! - Tech Support Flowchart - Panda Caught on Camera
  • rifkind
    rifkind Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I did the Arch Evil quest, killed both bosses, and did not get an orb from either. Visited the Leader of Immo, got the quest reward for the water orb quest (despite not HAVING the water orb), and did NOT get the Fire & Water quest. Now I cannot complete this quest chain. I know how it needs to be completed; I have helped a dozen friends get both orbs by exchanging orbs and killing both bosses with people with complementary quests for multiple drops. I simply can't complete it myself because some bug caused me to not be given the quest in the first place. When I spoke to a GM about this, I was told to submit a support ticket. When I submitted a support ticket, I was told how to complete the quest, which was not as helpful as it might have been, since I don't have the quest to complete! Since a) I do all quests and b) the quest reward is worth nearly a million coin, I would really love to be able to complete this one.

I'm also getting the "Leader of Immo wants to talk to me" (but he never really does) when I click "Find Quest" (I'm level 86) - I don't know if this is related.
  • lordapophis
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I'd rather not want to re-install the game yet again for the 3rd time. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, is there a possible fix for it so that it doesn't happen? It's sort of a pain in the butt.
  • lordapophis
    edited January 2009
    Options
    If anyone has the issue of a missing action hotbar (be it F1-7 and 1-6), try changing your monitor settings in-game from Windowed to Full-Screen, and back again. You should see your missing action bar hiding at the bottom of your screen. I had this problem, and had NO idea how to find it, until I tried adjusting my settings. Thanks to PW GM for assisting me.
  • Dahakai - Sanctuary
    Dahakai - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    This is one issue that really bugs me, distance.

After making my new character (Blademaster class), and reaching level 6, I noticed that the skill "Drake's Ray" had a range of 7.3m, FAR beyond an arrow from a level 25 archer.
    So, bought the skill, and went to try it out, NOWHERE NEAR 7.3m!
    You're about 1-2 walking steps away from the monster!

This is also an issue with Roar/Talk is Cheap (barbarian) and many other skills from various classes.
    I've asked other many people about this, they have to same issue, yes, I know you GM's and MOD's can't do much, but at least let PWE know about this, thank you.
  • Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear
    Flauschkatze - Heavens Tear Posts: 998 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    please fix the lod models of tamed pets -.-
    ~~Inactive~~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks to Torhn for coloring!
  • skuttlebut
    skuttlebut Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2009
    Options
    I am stuck in Room 50 currently. Killed the Beast in room 45, then ported into 49, killed a number of mobs got the extra exp and spirit then ported into Room 50. The NPC in Room 50 has a greyed out quest plaque and upon talking to him doesnt give me the selection it is supposed to thats needed to complete the cube. I have completed the cube many times before and know how things normally work and this is obviously a bug of some sort. I have Dice Tickets and the puzzle cube. If there actually exists some online support in this game (supposedly there are GMs but I have never see one and have never gotten any support help from any) please contact me in game. I am using the GM button in game and have submitted a ticket as well.
  • Tategami - Lost City
    Tategami - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    My faction Marshall bought a Battle Pet Pack, and I traded with him for it - it was a gift to me.

When I went to see Mrs Zoologist, the Battle Pet Pack was no longer in my inventory when it was clearly there when the trade was confirmed.

Where did my Battle Pet Pack go, and why did PW eat it? =/

I am 100% sure the trade was confirmed, and my Marshall didn't have it in his inventory - so can I please get a hand here?
  • Gratora - Sanctuary
    Gratora - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Options
    now i DO hope i put this on right section but, i got problems seeing players. They appear at close range (close enough to bite their hand off) but they should appear at longer distance too. had this problem since i logged in today sunday 1st of feb. plz could some1 do something?

srry if this is wrong post but i thought it was more of bug that technical issue since it is IN-GAME.

EDIT: turning best performance and low graphics/high graphics doesn't help with this problem.
    Oops prob solved. got hide players outside range limit on for some odd reason.XD
This discussion has been closed.