If we are carebears what are lost city players?

Comments

• Lessie - Lost City
    Lessie - Lost City Posts: 917 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Oh... I'm guessing LC uses the term "hide" too frequently? I have to ascend myself to rank of LC in order to even use the term "hide," much less hiding.

I don't know what you're getting at.

Oh please, I'm Chinese. I'm against the idea of throwing tea, which would be a total waste. The closest I have been to wasting tea is dropping a teabag on your face.

No, you say hide like if revealing her char name to a carebear made a difference b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

Dieho: I win 15 on 1, I roll all of your guild to sz all by myself !
    Lessie: Proof?
    Dieho: I dont have any, but my word is more than enough.
    Lessie: Well I won 33 on 1 the other day :D
    b:cute
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    No, you say hide like if revealing her char name to a carebear made a difference b:chuckle

Of course it makes a difference.
    We would all like to know who the clown is behind the mask.
    After all, watching idiocy blossom in its full lvl 90+ glory goes well with tea. Don't you think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    NuNuie - Lost City Posts: 535 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    O hi. I have a level 90 character that I'm hiding from people, not because I want to appear humble but because I can use it to wtfpwn ppl when I start failing on the internet.

Ha ha ha.

Why are you laughing at your own jokes? LOL, you're stupid. It's ok I still love you. b:chuckle
    Names given to me by forum folks. The most fail of fail
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    3.r3tard__8.Wannabe Troll
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

Please keep on guessing who I am. I love this game!!!
  • Hisui - Heavens Tear
    Hisui - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,369 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why are you laughing at your own jokes? LOL, you're stupid. It's ok I still love you. b:chuckle

Too bad it wasn't a joke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    私の番ですよ。- Sig by Symour

Check out ForsakenX 's sig thread O_O
    Enrage - We Eat.
  • Faustinna - Heavens Tear
    Faustinna - Heavens Tear Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited February 2009

You just laughed at your own joke...

Like seriously, do half of you even read what you write before you hit reply? Half the time you make yourselves look like idiots trying to insult someone else. Come on, activate that most precious of muscles and at least try and come off as if you have a kindergarden education.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why do a handful of people from LC suddenly become "half the server"'s replies...
    If I recall, half the server probably do not even visit these forums regularly.
    To preserve your PR, and your credibility, (and this applies to people of all servers).. its best not to generalize based on only a bit of input from a few people on another server.

Relax.
    1) LC people don't kill lowbies 24/7.
    2) HT people do not host tea parties 24/7.

Meaningless generalizations only further encourages meaningless arguments.
    Unless... some of you are having the time of your lives dwelling in these... if so, I apologize.
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Why do a handful of people from LC suddenly become "half the server"'s replies...
    If I recall, half the server probably do not even visit these forums regularly.
    To preserve your PR, and your credibility, (and this applies to people of all servers).. its best not to generalize based on only a bit of input from a few people on another server.

Relax.
    1) LC people don't kill lowbies 24/7.
    2) HT people do not host tea parties 24/7.

Meaningless generalizations only further encourages meaningless arguments.
    Unless... some of you are having the time of your lives dwelling in these... if so, I apologize.
    That's almost like a re-worded version of what I said earlier. But people don't learn b:chuckle
  • Jrudora - Lost City
    Jrudora - Lost City Posts: 445 Arc User
    edited February 2009

Like seriously, do half of you even read what you write before you hit reply? Half the time you make yourselves look like idiots trying to insult someone else. Come on, activate that most precious of muscles and at least try and come off as if you have a kindergarden education.
    That's almost like a re-worded version of what I said earlier. But people don't learn b:chuckle

Wow.
    I just found your post.
    You are absolutely right!
    Hahaha.... Eventually.... eventually people will learn...
    or am I being too naive?
  • Rundora - Lost City_1243871147
    Rundora - Lost City_1243871147 Posts: 378 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Wow.
    I just found your post.
    You are absolutely right!
    Hahaha.... Eventually.... eventually people will learn...
    or am I being too naive?

Judging by how easily the HT players are provoked.. you're probably being too naive b:surrender
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009

I didn't realize laughing at someone was laughing at my own joke.. But I see how you could think that. Next time I'll state what I'm laughing at so you have a better understanding of it. K?

Lol@Faustinna for attempting to be a smart **** and then failing.

Judging by how easily the HT players are provoked.. you're probably being too naive b:surrender

Mainly why I come on this part of the forum. They get mad so easily. I love it all. And then they try to come up with something slick and call it logic.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    Junon - Heavens Tear Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    Mainly why I come on this part of the forum. They get mad so easily. I love it all. And then they try to come up with something slick and call it logic.

I love this excuse. This is probably the 5 millionth time a poster has used this excuse. You must be one of those people who believes if someone posts 2 or 3+ paragraphs it means that person is angry right?b:laugh

You want to see how much your logic failed in the other thread? Want to see how you failed to miss such a simple point? Stop being a hypocrite little one.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    Skyannie - Lost City Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    I love this excuse. This is probably the 5 millionth time a poster has used this excuse. You must be one of those people who believes if someone posts 2 or 3+ paragraphs it means that person is angry right?b:laugh

You want to see how much your logic failed in the other thread? Want to see how you failed to miss such a simple point? Stop being a hypocrite little one.

I wouldn't normally post something like this, but you seem angry. The reason I say that is because of the text in red.....
    As only the child that I was, I tread with giants.
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I wouldn't normally post something like this, but you seem angry. The reason I say that is because of the text in red.....

lol fine I'll play with you on this.

You seem angry, mainly because what's in the red text. Makes as much sense as your post yes? =o

So what isn't considered angry exactly? Wait wait does the tone of the words in my post tell you I'm angry?b:sad

You must have very delicate feelings to think that that was me being angry.
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    lol fine I'll play with you on this.

You seem angry, mainly because what's in the red text. Makes as much sense as your post yes? =o

So what isn't considered angry exactly? Wait wait does the tone of the words in my post tell you I'm angry?b:sad

You must have very delicate feelings to think that that was me being angry.

This is my last reply, because going any further would just make me look like an idiot as I attempt to communicate and reason with one, which I probably already do. For that reason... I will stoop to your level, for this one last post...

...... I give up, I can't go that low, sorry, lol. b:surrender
    Their footprints on the sand, marked for times immemorial, serve as evidence of hope.
    And though my short legs could not keep up, my heart was always by their side. Conqueror.
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    "you seem angry, the reason I say this is because of the words in red text" is reasoning with me? O.o

I'm sorry but you've made yourself already look like an idiot before you even mentioned me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my question went unanswered. What isn't considered being angry?
  • Skyannie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    "you seem angry, the reason I say this is because of the words in red text" is reasoning with me? O.o

I'm sorry but you've made yourself already look like an idiot before you even mentioned me.

Edit: I forgot to mention that my question went unanswered. What isn't considered being angry?

I rest my case. b:chuckle Seems I went against what I said... ah well... bye now, for real. b:bye
  • Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    I will rest my case too so I won't have to explain myself, but at the sametime be insulting.b:chuckle
  • NuNuie - Lost City
    edited February 2009

Lol? What are you talking about? Show me anything you want. Nothing effects me. Show me my "fail" logic and see if I stop bothering you. I still like seeing you guys waste your time writing for me. Continue little boy.
    1.e-thug__6.Cancer
    2.Troll____7.Raven
    4.Xtacy__9. Meangirl
    5.P+(ι)J

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Lol? What are you talking about? Show me anything you want. Nothing effects me. Show me my "fail" logic and see if I stop bothering you. I still like seeing you guys waste your time writing for me. Continue little boy.

Yes, yes. I've heard it all already. You like to see us get "angry", you like to see this and that correct? Well I'm glad to see you're so easily entertained. If I wanted you to stop bothering me, I would've stopped replying to you. I've dealt with plenty of idiots just like you in the past, so I already know what kind of replies I'll get out of you. I just like seeing you post the same **** like all the others in the past have.

So please continue.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Keep feeding the troll junon, but make better smart **** comments.
    Your current ones fail.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Keep feeding the troll junon, but make better smart **** comments.
    Your current ones fail.

Typical, you say "Keep feeding the troll" to save him from looking like a complete moron. And then you add in your own bit because you're his butt buddy in situations such as this one.

I'm starting to like these server wars more and more.b:laugh
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Typical, you attempt to make me look like someone typical. (lol?) I dont care what he looks like to a carebear :) I dont even know who he is (there's plenty of 9x ppl in LC, hard to guess), so why would I care in the first place?
    Nice try, I dont expect you to be as good as Zoe in this but you can do better!

Situations such as this one? lol first of all I am not his buddy, just because we're on the same server =/= BFFs ! and this situation is pretty good for a troll, they got a jerk failing badly what else could a troll want rofl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Typical, you attempt to make me look like someone typical. (lol?)
    Nice try, I dont expect you to be as good as Zoe in this but you can do better!

Situations such as this one? lol first of all I am not his buddy, just because we're on the same server =/= BFFs ! and this situation is pretty good for a troll, they got a jerk failing what else could he want rofl!

Nice edit.

You feel the need to come in and defend him, so yeah you pretty much are. :/

You think you can try and make an insult (a good one at that) without bringing Zoe into it? You seem to be her #1 fan.

And let's see what else could a troll want...? To not look like a moron in the process of his so called trolling maybe? But that's why you're here, to save him from doing so.
  • Forp - Heavens Tear
    Forp - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,445 Arc User
    edited February 2009
    actually, junon has made skyannie look like a complete fool a number of times, and nuinui as well. i don't see why you're defending him, he isn't a troll, he's cancer. it would be nice if any of you knew what in the hell cancer means on the internet(or willing to accept it, anyways).

i don't like this thread, so i'll stop posting in it. beekeepers.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    oh yes I'm her #1 fan b:cute

Trolls care a lot about what carebears say about them b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    oh yes I'm her #1 fan b:cute

Trolls care a lot about what carebears say about them b:shocked

And this is what we call being broken down.
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    Awwww no more big logic posts ? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    Awwww no more big logic posts ? b:sad

Awww and here I thought you didn't care. ;)
  • Lessie - Lost City
    edited February 2009
    I care about entertainment b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ^^ Made by Saitada ^^

• Junon - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2009
    We all do Lessie, even when sometimes it may not seem like it. ;o