• Barb_nico - Harshlands
    Barb_nico - Harshlands Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yeah it seems cool
  • hawkflight
    hawkflight Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Not just barbs, but venos too, please.
    PLEASE, for the love of all that is chocolate. If your advice involves me spending IRL money on this game, save us both the trouble and don't bother. And before you tell me to suck it up and get a job, I have plenty of money, for me it's the principle of the matter. I will be the best, and without spending a dime. Thank you for your time.
  • AeonieX - Heavens Tear
    AeonieX - Heavens Tear Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Doubt it will happen, but would be nice, i do think it's silly that my barb alt is a wolf that's "True Form" is a white tiger.
    AeonieX - Hybrid Vit Veno 6x
    HarmieX - Pure Mag Psychic 6x
    KyraneiX - Axe/Fist BM 4x
    KyranthoX - Axe Barb 2x
    KyyranthoX - Hybrid Cleric 2x
    AskariX - Pure Dex Assassin 2x
    KyraneiiX - Pure Dex Archer 0x
    AeoniiX - Pure Mag Wizard 0x
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    i remember when i made my first barb and found out how little customization we had, it was pitiful, SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT all the way
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    wel see.. the skill IS called true form... b:surrender

man if they gave us true form, I would be playing my barbarian 24/7 really

and its not like they dont allready have basic models for the forms at least *looks at bad panda and goldman lion mounts*

and someone said something about bat venos being able to fly before everyone else? what if you made the form landbased? so like, yes the bat can fly, but its limited to hovering 1 meter off the ground or something due to its size or w/e... just a thought ...

+1 for true form, cmon GM's the subjects come up often enough ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear
    Coyote_Wise - Heavens Tear Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    wel see.. the skill IS called true form... b:surrender

man if they gave us true form, I would be playing my barbarian 24/7 really

and its not like they dont allready have basic models for the forms at least *looks at bad panda and goldman lion mounts*

and someone said something about bat venos being able to fly before everyone else? what if you made the form landbased? so like, yes the bat can fly, but its limited to hovering 1 meter off the ground or something due to its size or w/e... just a thought ...

+1 for true form, cmon GM's the subjects come up often enough ^^

I always thought of the bat venos as demons, so having them turn into a hovering imp would be funny.
  • Lessein - Sanctuary
    Lessein - Sanctuary Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I have always thought this would be a good idea, would create allot more variety - and would probably make the barb class more attractive - as it needs to be!
  • teethewicked
    teethewicked Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    I'm for this idea myself. I often see a humanoid tiger barb in the loading screens, and it is a white tiger, with a braided goatee of sorts. This is why I am surprised that it is not an option to make your tiger barb's fur white, or give the braids for that matter. Same with some of the others, and I also agree, it is a bit weird to have a panda or a wolf turn into a white tiger.
    Don't be jealous of my boogie.
    Trainer%20Card.jpg
  • OMarvelous - Sanctuary
    OMarvelous - Sanctuary Posts: 339 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Not only from a cosmetic point of view but from a competitive POV as well...I'd like to see different type of tanks...like for example maybe...

The wolf barb is faster, than say...the lion/tiger/panda barb but a bit weaker and has better accuracy or..
    Panda barb is best tank in terms of HP/pdef but is slowest of them all with average accuracy or...
    Tiger barb is best overall tank in terms of all stats in consideration or...
    Lion barb is the strongest attack barb etc etc

They can mix and match to get a fair turnout but it would be nice to have little changes, so that when you're making your barb you can choose the right one for you. :)
  • __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear
    __Fluffy__ - Heavens Tear Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Woop!! yes! i have been thinking this for a long time!! Barbs and venos should turn into their animal. Im a fox veno, so it wouldnt be different for me, but i hate how the bats and deers and kitties turn into foxes too. It would make all untamed more unique if we had true forms!! PLEASE at least think about it, GMs!! D:
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\Animated siggy.gif[/SIGPIC]
    Grey signature made by ForsakenX. Thanks!!
    Blue signature made by me! :D
  • EternalPower - Harshlands
    EternalPower - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    YES PLZ FOR THE LOVE OF PANGU, I WANNA BE AND ALBINO PANDA..... that would be weird...but still and albino wolves. i wonder wat an albino lion would look like b:question
  • Nalamwen - Raging Tide
    Nalamwen - Raging Tide Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    Why do they have to be albino?

I'm gray.

But yes a wolf would be better than a tiger seeing as I'm a wolf :p
  • IDecision - Raging Tide
    IDecision - Raging Tide Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    This is an excellent idea, along with changing our true forms allow us some actual color customization please! in true form and outside of it. Hopefully a gm or someone who makes the decisions will see this! PLEASE!b:thanks
  • Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited May 2010
    They made it to where you can change your culti path and thats something no1 thought they would change. This change would take a little more work, but I really hope they listen to the masses and hook us barb's up.

Theres a shortage of barb's in most server's also. This would most likely draw atleast a few more people to are side ^_^
    edited May 2010
    A Grizzly Bear Barb would be awesome now that i think about it, not to mention a grizzly bear true form. wait why are we all white tigers again?b:shutup
  • trooble
    trooble Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    /signed.
    Doubt it'll ever happen, though. I remember in Beta people people were asking for the same thing.b:surrender
  • Untamedchaos - Sanctuary
    Untamedchaos - Sanctuary Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I wanna transform into the Consuming Soulmass in fb99 xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] With a .25x multiplier = 423520 regular

Booyah.
  • crimsonw0lf
    crimsonw0lf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If any GM is reading this, then they should also should look at this thread :Do you think there should be more beasts Barbs can change into? from Duskhowler - Lost City.

There are a lot of great ideas there. Like Hazardus' idea of differentiating the four barb classes. And Zerkarda's idea of a tail in humanoide form, etc.

But please, at least allow us to change in our "true" animal form, and some more personalized characters. I would love to have a sort of albinos wolf (white fur and red eyes), that could change in some kind of flame/red huge animal wolf.

^ this. I was really quite disappointed to find out those animal-like, but humanoid Barbarians don't have a tail, I mean like that they are just a human with fur, and different facial features. >_>

So yeah, come on guys and make an addition here and there, like the tail thing for the various Barbarians, to actually more effectively differentiate them from some human characters. <.<

And more importantly, all of them just change into some White Tiger? That plain and simple just doesn't make sense, each of them should have their own animal form they change into, leave the White Tiger transformation exclusive to the Tiger Barbarians, seriously. xP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    the white tiger is since the game is from china where the white tiger is a symbol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • crimsonw0lf
    crimsonw0lf Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Well that could mean that it is a must to be a part of the game...but for the Tiger Barbarians, the others should have their own respective animal form in my opinion, I think this would be worth the trouble to make this the way it is for the Barbarians. >.>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tavoh - Raging Tide
    Tavoh - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Tanking as a panda would be the greatest yes please!

Only thing is a lot more work on venos then.
    Deers,bunnies,Bats and cats?

How would bats work? It would mess things up if the bat venomancers could fly right away.

They would looks so strange walking around too.
    b:chuckle
  • losingsight
    losingsight Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    ok i am kinda new to pefect world and i am a level 9 barbarian and i just got the celestone so how do i unlock my true form? Please help me i am confused
  • Tiyger - Heavens Tear
    Tiyger - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    Signed even though im a tiger
  • Zelric_Wulf - Heavens Tear
    Zelric_Wulf - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    I think it'd be worth a try to make the true forms different for each animal. I mean how does a black wolf transform into a white tiger? They are total opposites lol I think Barbarian players would enjoy it. Now changing the Venomancer true forms might be a bit more difficult considering the bat Veno but I think it's worth a try.
  • /
gellus - Heavens Tear17
    / gellus - Heavens Tear17 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    If my barb could change into a wolf that would be awesome.
    If there were female barbs, I would start over on him so fast I'd break a record of some sort. Which, I dunno yet but I will find out. (If there were a female barb, give us a Snow Leopard option!!) b:pleased

Changing the Fox for venos could be a little meh because of the bat. But I'm not really complaining, seeing as how my veno is a fox anyway.
  • Sashera - Sanctuary
    Sashera - Sanctuary Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    To the bat thing (again) just make it so that the model is locked to a certain height off the ground. so say when it moves you only hover say head hight off the ground and you cant go any higher. like the goldfish mount yea?
    anyway, still love this Idea, I wanna run arround in wolf form T.T
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WiCKDiNTeNT - Dreamweaver
    WiCKDiNTeNT - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    I have thought of this since day one also i think it would just make more sense
  • Praksandros - Archosaur
    Praksandros - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    It makes me sad how PWI prefers to add more boutique items than hear for once what people want, I mean give some updates for the non-cashopers. Or at least, if u want more money make the game better...
    I would definetyly roll a barb or veno if some of the uptades mentioned above happened..
    edited July 2010
    No kidding. They add lighter shops which have nothing to do with ancient china, unless ancient china had zippo's >_>. When they could just as easily add some REAL content to the game. Like idk maybe revamp barb skills or even add some new true forms. Just some suggestions pwi, not that you listen to those.